Kanye West has a psychotic breakdown from browsing Holla Forums and is now determined to redpill his fans

Kanye West has a psychotic breakdown from browsing Holla Forums and is now determined to redpill his fans.

I am scared. An imageboard shouldn't have THIS kind of power.

archive.is/i1kA5
h ttp://www.inquisitr.com/3737216/what-is-pizzagate-and-twittergate-and-why-is-kanye-west-involved-news/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/i1kA5
archive.fo/1iZJB
nytimes.com/2016/11/21/arts/music/kanye-west-beyonce-donald-trump-speech.html?_r=0
archive.fo/DeS5R
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debbie_Rowe#Children_and_marriage
archive.is/ONPSs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't blame us if he had a breakdown after being facing the truth about this world.

ARCHIVE NIGGER!

archive.is/i1kA5

I AM SO HAPPY THAT I'M PART OF THE Holla Forums-HIVEMIND

We're doing gods work here niggers. holy shit.

is he still a nigger tho?

I see nothing in it hat article that indicates Kanye knew anything or is involved with pizzagate.

did you read it?

Yes of course he's still a nigger. But he is OUR nigger. We own him now, he works for us and we certainly don't pay him.

The jews are ass blasted because we stole him from them.

indeed

what's the context of that webm?

I think it's South African special force police or something chasing some criminals.

I don't see any proof of him mentioning it.

what said.

European-blood South Africans gotta be on top nigga.

South African special police attempting to arrest a murderous gang of armored car hijackers.

oh shit polite sage but I remember the situation; Niggers were robbing a bank or some shit in South Africa and these guys were a special response unit that already knew it was going to happen and set up an ambush.

I watched the video, he didn't mention anything about pedos or pizzagate. Who is pushing this garbage?

We do.
And all who appose us will suffer.
Praise kek, hail victory and our eternal Fuhrer, Adolf Hitler.

there's no proof. some user made this up and now the news is reporting it as fact without evidence.

post your face when we redpill kanye west so hard he turns white

If anything, I would not be surprised if he plays good goy just to make a bigger stink as soon as they slightly let go of the chain.

I'm genuinely worried that no [CURRENT YEAR] + X will surpass 2016.

best combat cameraman in the business

how do i train a raven to do that? is it really possible?

You mean mainstream liberal news websites are publishing fake news? I'm shocked!

Just us Boertjies being Boertjies. We have a lesser know saying in South Africa I hope it translates.

He's a step away from becoming like Mel or Oldman. He knows the kikes better than Ice Cube.

Seriously, why does America only get the trashy ghetto Latinos?

I want to believe we broke him, but we'll have to wait

Can any of you larpfags actually point out and LIST with sources (time in the video) what "Redpills" this illiterate nigger dropped.
I listened to the Rant, there was nothing in there. "The media lied to you" is not really redpilled, over 50% of the American population figured this out, it's called common sense.

Saging because this entire scenario and these constant thread are complete nonsense. Every thread about this is just people saying
Over and over with no actually discussion.

If this some kind of psyops?

mfw I just realized the Borg are the good guys.

I wouldn't go that far. Our variety of hive mind is markedly different from theirs, as ours allows for the preservation of individual identity by self-segregating into distinct boards.

Literally who?

son why…..

We are a collective but not a collectivist hivemind. Our "hivemind" is pretty much the product of logical process of info and consequently common acceptance of a truth-based goal instead of submission to a common superimposed cause.

WE NEED TO USE THIS IN ORDER TO EXPOSE KIKE PSYCHIATRY'S CONTROL GRID

all sides in ST except based klingon are globalist/zionist allegories

His new track will be called Ping Pong shamalama ding dong

Probably smoked some bad pot. Lot of psychosis cases from bad pot.

It's important to remember that Kanye West is a jew puppet and a key figure in the miscegenation agenda due to his marriage to queen mudshark.

Did not that happen already with Jackson?

Rewd. Of course Blacks are on average much inferior and ultimately racial rivals but that doesn't mean we can't coexist with mutual respect provided our communities are reasonably segregated. If it wasn't for the kikes we would pretty much live in relative harmony and lack of conflict with the natural meritocratic hierarchies established.

Because 95% of latinos are shitskin trash

What's scary is that a bunch of anonymous shitposters who think Hitler did nothing wrong and are amalgamated from all corners of the world are in direct confrontation with eons old pedophile rings. The result of shit that has gone on for thousands of years and was never abandoned since the time of ancient kings.

Unimatrix Zero ftw

Checked, but you're still bordering dangerously close to a circle jerk.

give some proofs that he durr redpilled folks
sage

checked for truth

Has nothing to do with here, the nigger got it from plebbit. I did look into it (simply because after the South Korea bullshit I thought anything was possible) and it sounds like the usual Alex Jones fucking bullshit trying to make something of nothing.
A guinea likes eating pizza– wow, I never thought I'd see the day. the only legit tie the Clintons have to pedos I can find is the Jew Epstein and his Lolita express. Do I believe Clinton was fucking underage girls with the heeb expstein? 100%.

The rest is fucking psychotic bullshit and makes no sense. Even the nigger never mentioned it, just retards claiming he was locked up because he was "going to mention it…" The nigger has been insane for decades, and were he a normal person would have in a psych ward 15 years ago. But since he was a rich nigger, all his psychotic breaks were seen as "art."

And now the Alex Jones crew will call be a shill and that I'm "trying to throw people off the trail." The need for Zyprexa among some motherfuckers here is a lot more than I ever realized.

He's probably all spun up on all sorts of uppers…that and Kardashian women seem to induce psychosis

We're Hitler's wizards, and we're getting younger.

Train a Raven? no no they befriend you and must know you from when they are young.

Ravens are extremely intelligent.

RIP in pepperoni Mikey.

You were an Honorary Aryan.

Yeah, pretty much as dangerously close mathematicians finding the same solution for a problem are to a circlejerk..

He even wears blue eyes.

Next step: dyeing his hair blonde, bleaching his skin, getting euthanized by his personal doc. kek

Is that hotwheels dad?

We need to imitate your guys training circa 80s for RWDS

People are saying he mentions pizzagate but I don't see it anywhere or in the videos

No way was Kanye on Holla Forums, he was circle jerking in The_Donald.

I called this last thread. With the millions from insurance along with the insurance money from the Paris theft he might even be out of the red by now.

archive.fo/1iZJB

I don't think he's red pilled at all. The subject matter of his rant was chosen specifically because it's generally seen as tin foil crazy.

Thats a really good way to give your trainees early tinnitus before they even go on tour, I mean I see the point of it but you're injuring the private before hes even out of training.

Fuck Trump.

Fuck you.

I doubt he had hearing protection

Oh my god! did you really say that? wow, what an edgy and brave thing to say. And especially to come say it on an anonymous message board. Thank god you said it anonymously, because if you ever said such a thing on goybook or twaater, I mean you'd certainly lose your job or be expelled from school.

What a brave and controversial thing to say. #RacismMustGo #GetTheHonkeyCat

Imageboards should have all the power in the world

then he's already fucked just shooting and terminally retarded

the ride never ends

yeez wing death squads when?

I count it as a blessing reddit takes credit for this shit. We're like a blackops unit. Keeps the community clean too. Almost at least.

I would argue that exposure to the collective amalgam of humanity that is imageboards allows a person to get in better touch with their individuality.

stop shilling some jungle noise nigger who raps about white genocide on Holla Forums

Read American Psycho again.

No name = no filter

just the raw self and your ip address

Thats actually really common occurrence in BMT and Tech school.
You'd be surprised how many people actually get washed out because of medical reasons.

wtf I'm okay with President Kanye now.

The only reason I got into the military was because the person testing my hearing cheated. I grew up shooting and running equipment. I wouldn't suggest fucking up your hearing, but I can still pick out sounds better then any normie with his head up his ass.

I didn't understand a word of his niggerspeech, can someone translate to aryan?

because nobody else did

You're doing God's work, Holla Forums. Never think for a second that this is all in vain.

smell that? smells like concern fag pr posting

why do you think the jim crow laws existed?
because niggers are animals
you can't live in "harmony" with feral animals

next year is firecock

wtf I love to fap to kim kardashian now

Where's the audio?

Shit the redpill hit him hard.

Audio works here

They are going to hook him up the MK ULTRA!

We have to do something!

Where's the connection to Holla Forums? I don't see it in the article or in the video

Queen cockroach.

The meme magic was supposed to redpil Taylor Swift, not her nigger enemy. Someone must have mis-cast.

My final and best lol of the night.
Kek bless us with your energy!
Good night pol happy t day

Oh dear.

YES.

fucking cultural marxist kike.

download it

firefox isn't playing audio for it for me either but MPC is

This is an opportunity for Holla Forums to drop some red pills and turn the niggers against the kikes.

Use the momentum you meme magicians.

that is rather funny

FUCK

Yeah…this really is the most likely explanation for everything. I don't know how he's not gonna get sued out the ass, though.

The chans are the pinnacle of red pill dispersion. The combination of information of pizzagate, Trump presidency, and the exposure of the media has been dusted across the United States. In the video he talks about how Beyonce bought her award. It talks about Jay-Z having thugs who can kill people. Prior he was talking about Facebook and Google manipulating people. He was also talking about fuck being cool or looking cool, he's here to inform people, etc.

Basically, the shit that the chans have been talking about, might of triggered something he knew. Pizzagate, perhaps? I mean he's a media star, he's surely knows. Anyway he was taken against his will and hospitalized. I can assure you they are people in place to drug him, he won't be the same anymore. Pay respects.

F

my latin is so-so.
my memes were a loosened into this universe.

in search for my aryan goddess
I hit a nigger monkey mess.
time to die.

epicenter

"an arrow loosened into this universe"
an arrow.
an arrow.
I forgot to type "an arrow".

my poetry is ruined. there is no peace.

take a break, you're fucking up too much

never forget how retarded this guy is though

Thanks, I was looking for a related word.

Eh. You know when you have that gut feeling about someone being good. I got that from him a long time ago. I felt that way about Trump when he ran, but I could be wrong about both and atm we can't tell.

I do wonder what it was that pushed him over the edge?

The connection between black slavery and the jews?

Psychiatrists, anyone who defends them, and anyone using their memes for any reason must hang. The entire proffesion is criminal, their memes irredeemably evil, all of built on top of lies. Burn it all. No compromises, no muhs, no buts, no ifs.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

are you fucking cuckolds seriously shilling for a nigger who raps about how black guys need to fuck white women?
reported

we shake the world

Seems to me he's trying to instill the recruit to be 'calm' before sending him out to field work. The constant firing going off near you, and when the fear and chaos brings out adrenaline to you etc.

I keep seeing some guy posting this. Only one post in a thread and it's this. Regardless of context.

Have bots evolved?

You are justifying genocide.

what's the matter? did it trigger you, cuck?

It's the same reason you toss flashbangs near people during training.

lurk moar

However that seems, it doesn't seem like he's firing blanks from the video. Wouldn't a random piece of metal on the ground (or anything harder than soil really) cause a ricochet that could potentially hurt both of them?

Who do you think funds that "music"?

are you implying they forced him to say those things against his will?

KANYE WEST NEVER SAID A SINGLE THING ABOUT PIZZAGATE
THIS IS DISINFO

Psychiatry is a kike science designed to drug white children and label political dissidents as insane.

No, but there is a difference between a natural fire and arson, and the kikes are pouring a whole tanker onto that one.
Anyway, the nigger doesn't matter, he could be a broken clock. What matters is (((their))) reaction to his antics.

based on what

The amount of pattering of blow up of sand from the grounds seems like a projectile slapping against the ground whenever he shoots at it. Also even though it looks close in the video, he's actually firing to the side of the two of them.

Notice the sound and flash difference between the two rifles.

E.T.

One the trainee is holding sounds like a 5.56, the instructor's carrying an AK variant with the peculiar 7.62x39 sound.

Wait, the mag he loaded in the end of the video was definitely blanks though. The flash and sound was completely different from the start.

That image doesn't quite get it right.
It's more like; if you removed political and judicial power from psychiatry, and took away its status as a medicine along with all the profits, it would quickly shrink down to being the televangelist feel-good cult it is. If you outright removed money from it, it would fizzle out into nothing in less than a few years, with only a few fooled stragglers left who actually fell for it full stop.

You're right, that's a shit headline.
Still, it's probably due to them being on the edge for the last month.

This could also be used as an excuse for the press to talk about pizzagate, despite whatever bans on discussing it they might have been handed. Take a celebrity breakdown, add "conspiracy theory" to the headline, mention pizza offhandedly and you have a kosher story that can fool the (((chief editor))), but still dishes out relevant info.

We're not a hivemind.
We're a stand alone complex.

the only interest the press has in pizza is discrediting it by associating it with nutbags and conspiracy theories.

you're right, his rant was mostly about radio/tv. i heard nothing about pizzagate.
things he did say:
>"Obama couldn't make America great, because he couldn't be here to be who he was" KANGZ

https:// youtu.be/lAin15lq1nQ
https:// youtu.be/bkUr99epJh8
he also referenced multiple artists potential capabilities to kill him and calls out Zuckerberg for pushing him for favors then ditching him to go search for ayylmaos. possibly browsing chans or leddit. definitely at wits end, still vain/self aware, though, and obsessed with his own celebrity.
my guess is that, under stress and pressure to sell albums in a toxic cultural atmosphere of 'liberal black hip hop man', kanye has been biting his tongue. now that the elections are over, this was a last ditch to 'save himself' and seem 'progressive/relevant' before the libs absolve themselves of existence forever.

tl,dr;
classic hipster nig loses his cool in front of thousands of people; filed under good reads, saging for off topic

(checked)
It's interesting the article is trying to connect pizzagate with Kanye at all, since he never mentioned it in his rant. Wonder if they're trying to discredit it because Kanye got committed, which is the simplest and most common way used by the media. Think "Kanye is obviously having a psychotic break, and since he mentioned pizzagate that is clearly only something for the mentally ill to be interested in." They might also be diminishing whatever truths Kanye may have said by going the opposite direction and discrediting by associating him with pizzagate, which is the slightly more advanced method of kike damage control.

I don't believe inquisitr has an interest in promoting public curiosity about pizzagate, primarily because of pic related. Holla Forums is always right. What I am curious about is whether their specific agenda here will start to spread or not. I'm curious whether the more mainstream media will carry this same association to discredit pizzagate, Kanye, or both.

It is a derail of some sort. As far as I Know, he just said to his fans in a concert that the media and Sugarberg are lying to them.
Still think that we can use this nigger as a lever to reach out the masses most deeply indoctrinated. Forget Kanye West, his fanbase is the important thing, he kinda realized that, otherwise would have kept his mouth shut.

nytimes.com/2016/11/21/arts/music/kanye-west-beyonce-donald-trump-speech.html?_r=0

archive.fo/DeS5R

remember that Hillary attempted to promote Trump because the DNC thought it would benefit them

we use their own moves against them

Alright then, pleb

God how I fucking hate burgers

This nigga gets it.

What happened next?

Can confirm, got a friend who trained a responsive and obedient raven, but he trained it from its youth.

Faggot.

criminally unchecked dubs

this is just kanye trying to orchestrate his attempt at the 2020 presidency using as he called it, "the trump model"

he thinks if latches himself onto pol that he will win the presidency because he thinks that's how trump did it

would still make a better president than onigger

That sounds like some weird ass amine user.

Meme magic is a powerful, chaotic thing. Doesn't always go exactly the way you want it to. But hey, you can't argue with results.

song?

Their loss is our gain. Try and imagine a world where Kanye is either their assassin or their whore, and you'll see the possibilities.
or

EVERY FUCKING TIME

Ravens can talk and play fetch, just as fun as a pet parrot

this
the full, unconstrained red pill is a really hard one. This is why we normally have been taking them for a long time, in small doses. First the holohoax. Race realism. Crony capitalism and widespread political corruption. The (((global elites))) behind it. Then the final, hardest red pills about the sick fucks among them.

If you are exposed to all of that in one go… well I think it's too much for a human soul to take.

The policeman was so astonished to see a nigger so well-behaved, he immediately sent it on its way.

This. I think its like when Trump started to name the establishment and (((they))) started to say he was naming the Jews to make him look lile a nazi conspirator. Is the same shit now.

So, never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

Just befriending wild ones has it's merits too.
They seem to have their own distinct "words" for different animals and actions. :^)

Yes it should, jew.

If repeating
I LOVE TO SUCK NIGGER DICKS
was actually part of my personality, I could go on every single thread on Holla Forums and put it there, as long as I tied it into the conversation somehow so it didn't look like spam. I would be righteously shit on by the rest of Holla Forums, but I wouldn't actually be banned or halted from doing so. The reason why you are the only one who does is because you haven't actually attempted to engage with pure thoughts from others, devoid of social consequences and identities.

Die Antwoord - I fink u freeky

Meme responsibly anons

Psychiatry fucked me up. My beta father stormed into my apartment with a nurse and some big guy and forced me a high dose of an antipsychotic drug, sold by some crooked "doctor". That happened because I refused psychiatric treatment for OCD. This severed the last ties I had with my family and since I live in a third world shit-hole I can't do anything about it. Fuck these pseudo-doctors.

I often wonder if Taylor Swift and others don't pay some PR company on the sly to create these 'embarrassing' mutant memes with their images, in order to cause their likeness to become a meme and spread further than their own devices/talents would allow…

What is the opinion on Kanye? I generally dislike rap but he's never appalled me like most black entertainers do.

Did he get over his debt?

He has a god complex similar to that of many of those who invoke Kabbalah. That and apparently he's got a fetish for white women. Not sure if it's him personally or if it was ingrained into him by his Jewish handlers.

Glorious deeds in battle usually do the trick.

He is a nigger and therefore deserves to die. This is the only correct opinion.

…You know what happened to his daughter, right?

It's enough to turn you religious, isn't it.

Proper Crusader shit. Talk about blessed - they played the Race card to get us to shut up, and we summoned the Trump card which absolutely destroyed an entire arm of an empire within a year.

Sometimes I wonder if this place is purgatory.

he had a daughter?

Why isn't it enough to just physically separate ourselves from them or them from us?

I've actually started trying to meme the plagues upon Soros and the Rothchilds now. Some help would be appreciated this is some powerful magic required.

Since you refuse to free my people
All through the land of Israel…

I send a pestilence and plague
Into your house, into your bed
Into your streams, into your streets
Into your drink, into your bread
Upon your cattle, on your sheep
Upon your oxen in your field
Into your dreams, into your sleep
Until you break, until you yield
I send the swarm, I send the horde
Thus saith the Lord

You do know that TayTay and Kanye West are good friends right?

Paris-Michael Katherine Jackson. Daughter of him + a Jew named Debbie Rowe. Maybe this is just my ignorance, but based upon the fact that she doesn't look black, plus the way the article is written, I question whether he's the biological father. In fact, she could almost pass for being white, if it weren't for the strange discoloration of her skin and certain things about her nose. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debbie_Rowe#Children_and_marriage

He also had two more named Prince and Blanket, from the same woman I believe. I don't know if there's anything interesting pertaining to them.

Anyway, Paris basically went "crazy" and tried to "commit suicide." After which she started tweeting some crap about secret societies, etc. There's some drawings too. If I understood correctly, she believed that people were actually trying to murder her dad. Unsurprisingly the mainstream news sites avoid this topic like the plague and instead like to push the more pleasant narrative that she was being cyber bullied and did it for attention and sympathy. I'm kind of fuzzy on the ordering of events besides that the spoopy tweets came after the suicide attempt. I don't know what to make of it all. If you're interested, here's some theory wrapped in tin foil for you to start your search. archive.is/ONPSs

Also according to her, her dad liked Kanye's music.

White people from the third world, unless they buy into the multi-cult nonsense, are pretty tough and redpilled.

Talking "art" he's a nigger and a retard. Redundant I know. Had a good album or two way back, said quality mostly revolving around the production.

He's okay at most, but has an unbridled ego on top of his 90 IQ. I find him annoying and niggerish, and I enjoy nigger music on occasion, there's better out there. Pic related his artistic sensibilities incarnated on a woman.

Bible Black currently ongoing in South Korea.

Anime is real boys, and Trump really did deliver.

There is no such thing as too much power–only too little wisdom to correctly use it.

Greetings fellow crow posters. Nice to know you are still here.

I took the redpill over the course of a couple of years. Went back to being a full blown degenerate to cope for a couple of months realizing what it really entails and the seriousness of it all, back on track though and a bit embarrassed.

Sage for blogpost

no screenshot? no archive? useless user

fucking crow posting. just TODAY i was in a drive thru and there was this fucking raven going through the stuff in the back of the trunk ahead of me. as he shifted to pull away, the bird flew to the truck behind me. he's got a good system going.

i dont think you can be president if you been hospitalized for psychotic breakdowns repeatedly

got to be able to handle the red

only the toughest motherfuckers can swallow it

seems he wasn't

Taylor Swift browses Holla Forums at the very least. she notoriously camwhored with her face cut and an user was able to find an earlier picture she used for twitter in the same room.

it wouldn't surprise me if she actually browses Holla Forums or has even lurked this thread.

Would post the original images but my desktop HDD with nearly 6 years worth of stuff became kill. running off my laptop. i'm hoping some oldfag lurking knows exactly what i'm talking about

The cop pulled his weapon and injected 10 rounds of 10mm lead into the nigger.

Truth, see: Thomas Eagleton's disastrous 1972 vice-presidential bid

AAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

Hold the god damn phone please…
I just saw the twitter video of his on stage breakdown.. He doesnt say shit. He only talked about Jay Z having killers. Or is there a longer video out there?

And how do you guys know Kanye browsed this place? Really curious..

I know of what you speak

thank you based user.

Is anything beyond our reach? Is Holla Forums basically the real Illuminati?

This

I think Kanye just loves attention, he's a piece of shit nigger. He will do anything or say anything controversial because he makes a living selling his image and identity.

He wants to jump into the Trump conspiracy wagon now, and since Clinton lost he had to support the Don, but notice that he did it very subtly. Iirc in the video he only mentions Obama and never Trump directly, but I could be wrong.

Kanye is a nigger, he wants to get as much money as he can to buy houses and cars and pay Kim Kardashian to have a bigger butt.

DO NOT FALL FOR THE BAIT

KANYE WEST IS NOT REDPILLED HE IS BASICALLY A BUFFOON>>8358049

Yes, I agree user. Holla Forums is a bunch of hypocrites when it comes to the Borg because it is everything they claim to want. Cucks here are simply startled by their outward appearance just as normies are to their right wing viewpoints. The Borg operate in a hyper advanced version of Holla Forums where ideas are put through the wringer just like here. Everyone can communicate at telepathic like levels and the best ideas are worked towards with complete cooperation. How can you claim they don't see the universe more clearly than anyone else without seeing through their eyes? I imagine they don't feel like wasting time trying to explain to normies the complexity of their red pills which is why they skip the bullshit and just assimilate.

Fact or fiction, this thread is a great way to make redditors, who can't stop riding nigger dick, feel welcome. Summer never ends.