GENERALPLAN EUROPA #1

With the EU cracking up before the season of referendums and elections, lets help it past its zenith.

The US elections and BREXIT were a success on Holla Forumss part because we were dealing with anglophone countries, which is not the deal with the new fields of work, as lot of people pointed out on (general) threads counted bellow.
The people from these threads are facing the coming events on their own, because they dont speak eachothers languages, nor do they have much interest to go on another countrys thread and interact with posters there.

The point of this thread is to serve as a prototype for a EU general to help all posters from counted boards coordinate their efforts in the struggle. Various important information and suggestions are to be shared here, especially on MSM and establishment tactics to counter the peoples will (for example the retard referendum in a certain west-european country to lower the voting age to 16, extend the mandate of politicians to 8 years and give the right to vote to ANYONE IN THE COUNTRY). Various other contributions are also welcome.

NOTE: do not introduce yoursleves or your intentions/beleifs/rethoric too well for obvious security reasons.
there is bound to be shills, spooks and other (((scum))) in this thread.

Here are a few european generals, feel free to contribute any other links to important threads.

Francia

Italia

Romania

Germania

Nederland

Eireann

Ostereich

Europa generals

YOU KNEET THE THREADS OF EUROPE NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pdfs/res/3927.html#q4566
youtu.be/5nsDTsuHBzA
youtu.be/xMuUEd6w54E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

here is a link to /pdfs/ board with some interesting leaked docs

8ch.net/pdfs/res/3927.html#q4566

any good concepts for a confederate europan flag?

Go LARP somewhere else you dipshit burger

yeah here i found a cool confederate euorpean flag

MANDATORY

How to gain actual power rather than LARP
around by Joe Owens:
youtu.be/5nsDTsuHBzA
>>>/pdfs/4564

its a nice design, but the problem is the hammerskin symbol that would immidiatly get flak from the media, the left and the more "moderate" activists. not to mention the majority of europeans dont have a good opinion of symbols made up of tools if you kno what i mean.
also the whole "halo of stars" concept should be abandoned, you wouldnt want to give the impression that you literally just changed the colors, but kept the concept.
something original (atleast in the eyes of the public) should be used, i had lightning bolts in mind and other simple but meaningful concepts

you clearly underestamate the issue of immigration, trade deals, economic crysis and media fuss europeans have on their minds

Germanies Megazionist says he wants to be the SPDs chancellor candidate, and unite europe again and remove the borders, halp

Those are the things LOCALists focus on (albeit my linking them to people's situations directly), it's the talk about race, culture, heritage that are dead end roads.

We need to gather all the data that incriminates EU in general (and trust me, there is a lot of it), as well as link people from specific countries digging up dirt on their own EU puppet politicians, organizations etc.

you are correct in your observation, but wrong in your interpretation
trying to compete with the state to give the normies the crap they want is foolish, the state has control of the printing press and can legislate at will

we have that infographic about the lemmings by dr pierce floating around here
the correct approach is making normies care about the movement by taking away their house, comfort and degenarcy via active opposition to the state's system, the current powers that be cannot control the masses should they rise up

But we're not competing with the state on a national level. We're competing with local councils that get nothing done. Here in the UK, literally 'everyone hates their council because they get nothing done. Joe's right in that if nationalists get results at a local level, it'll prove they're better than mainstream parties, which will translate to national success.

We can't wait for things to get too bad, at least not here in Britain. We practically live in a police state already. By the time things get so bad a revolution is ripe, the state will have complete control - think 1984.

MANDATORY VIEWING

youtu.be/xMuUEd6w54E

fuck off

burgers

user, I

its not hammerskin, it's strasser's hammer und schwert flag :^)

THIS IS WHAT EUROPE SHOULD HAVE LOOKED LIKE

its not communism, its strassers symbol thats usualy used by hardcore skinheads in europe

As I said, communism.
There's a reason why they were purged. They were communist infiltrators, and as you know, communism is the mortal enemy.
Even your symbol has twelve pentagrams, which pretty much confirms it. The sickle is different, but has the same or even worse meaning. Tip: freemasons

It should be some type of cross between the SPQR, WRE, ERE and HRE.

Stop designing flags and shit. Get involved in LOCAL politics and actually gain power.

BEADY ANGLO EYES

>>>/pdfs/3927
>>>/pdfs/3928
>>>/pdfs/3929
>>>/pdfs/3930
>>>/pdfs/4565
>>>/pdfs/4566

There should be some kind of union but the poblem with the actual EU is the centralization of bank, decision making and other

What made the eu the shit it is now is that a country cannot decide on its own and that is sovereignty that we need.

Im fucking tired of seeing how merkel and other big bosses along with the european central banks rule everything not allowing the people decide their future.