SERENITY THE CHRISTIAN MANGA - HAPPY EASTER

Previous thread

>The first day of the week cometh Mary Magdalene early, when it was yet dark, unto the sepulchre, and seeth the stone taken away from the sepulchre. Then she runneth, and cometh to Simon Peter, and to the other disciple, whom Jesus loved, and saith unto them, They have taken away the Lord out of the sepulchre, and we know not where they have laid him. ~ John 20:1-2

Happy Easter Holla Forums! Let's celebrate our risen Lord with the last two chapters of the gospel of Serenity!

Other urls found in this thread:

web-beta.archive.org/web/20140817092651/http://snokiestories.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HE IS RISEN

Nice,are you gonna dump the rest of the volumes on the vola too?

Yes.

Doing God's work OP, there's something innocent and attractive about this comic series, and it really says something about the current climate of degeneracy by the so-called Industry right now.

>Peter therefore went forth, and that other disciple, and came to the sepulchre. So they ran both together: and the other disciple did outrun Peter, and came first to the sepulchre. And he stooping down, and looking in, saw the linen clothes lying; yet went he not in. Then cometh Simon Peter following him, and went into the sepulchre, and seeth the linen clothes lie, And the napkin, that was about his head, not lying with the linen clothes, but wrapped together in a place by itself. Then went in also that other disciple, which came first to the sepulchre, and he saw, and believed. For as yet they knew not the scripture, that he must rise again from the dead. Then the disciples went away again unto their own home. ~ John 20:3-10

One more issue. One final issue.

>But Mary stood without at the sepulchre weeping: and as she wept, she stooped down, and looked into the sepulchre, And seeth two angels in white sitting, the one at the head, and the other at the feet, where the body of Jesus had lain. And they say unto her, Woman, why weepest thou? She saith unto them, Because they have taken away my Lord, and I know not where they have laid him. ~ John 20:11-13

CHRISTCUCKS

>And when she had thus said, she turned herself back, and saw Jesus standing, and knew not that it was Jesus. Jesus saith unto her, Woman, why weepest thou? whom seekest thou? She, supposing him to be the gardener, saith unto him, Sir, if thou have borne him hence, tell me where thou hast laid him, and I will take him away. Jesus saith unto her, Mary. She turned herself, and saith unto him, Rabboni; which is to say, Master. ~ John 20:14-16

This has been the gospel of Serenity, the Christian Manga. What a ride.

Have a blessed Easter.

There's a board for manga.
>>>/a/

I can get used to this.

Except its not made in Japan.

Got some nice chuckles out of this.

what a cockblock.

Perfect

the art got really bad in the arcade scenes there for a bit.

Good stuff.

wasted.

seems pretty accurate if you knew any druggie bluehairs.

Thanks to OP for taking the time.
Try to have a good Easter, everyone.

Happy Easter everyone.

Here's another user's correspondence with Buzz. It's pretty in depth and makes for interesting reading if you liked the comic.

how many more volumes are there?

That's it. There are sadly only ten.

safe to say it ended prematurely then?

There are a few stories on a now defunct site web-beta.archive.org/web/20140817092651/http://snokiestories.com/

Thanks to op for taking the time to upload all this. I'm still conflicted about this whole thing. Like it was somehow both so good it's bad and just good. Either way it was a joy to read

Does anyone have Blue Monday to storytime?

8/10

nice OC

that's it?

Apparently so which is sad, since the art did improve in the latter issues and the movies, while not all that interesting at least had a somewhat different artstyle, though I do not know what else they could have done with the story, besides the whole love triangle, since she has found her inner peace by discovering God, having real friends and getting along with her mother.

It's true that Serenity's doing OK (mostly), but if you read , it isn't Serenity who needs help. The problems the other kids are having are either hinted at or really blatant and they're all scope for more stories.

Apparently Buzz is working on some Serenity prose novels now, so there'll be more even if it isn't strictly Holla Forums.

Word Of God said he had future arcs planned where the other kid's problems and shallow Christianity come to a head, and Serenity is the one to help them instead.

Thanks OP

Oh yes, I forgot, people cannot have a discussion about something vaguely spiritual without a sperg derailing it

Now post an IQ versus acceptance of refugees chart.

But user, mudslime countries don't accept refugees.

Also, no specification of what religion, or even what countries… gr8 b8 m9

From /christian/ with love…

Have you admitted evolution happened yet?

Okay. So show there was a global flood that happened when mankind was a thing. Or that there were talking reptiles.

I and most of my fellow Catholics acknowledge the validity of Darwin's theories… Can't speak for proties though…

Have you acknowledged that religion has clear sociological benefits as evidenced they the number of prosperous Atheist societies in the past, or rather lack thereof?

You're assuming I'm a fundamentalist sir…
You know I'm not David Icke right?

Yeah I always wondered why he wrote the other kids with all issues and trauma and shit
Guess he was gonna resolve them but too bad

I want to gently stroke /christian/-tan's braid while drinking lemonade on the porch.

Christ-chan, and yeah I'd love to break Catechism with her if you feel me.

For the hethens

What I just said what kinky…

And in the end she stops dying her hair and loses all sense of individuality and character after submitting to god. Go figure.

I want to punch Saracens

you forgot how no…
Is this plot point the whole "OH MAN, YOU WON'T BELIEVE HOW FUCKED THIS GETS" thing I was hearing about? Is this what pissed off fedoras so much? Because if so, I'm disappointed. Not only is it not even permanent or presented in a good light (which is how any humane Christian would see it) but it's not even like she was forced to do it. She felt personal guilt, and decided that was the way to rectify it. It was her friends that end up discouraging this. Get over yourselves…

Also, I was hoping there would be EST involved :^)

>>>/a/

Well that was fairly enjoyable. Thanks OP.

The nose on that bitch could put out an eye.

I don't know whether you made the webm or not, but for future reference, never use wikipedia as a source, for obvious reasons.

It varies from church to church in each denomination. From my experience, most communities don't see it as that big of an issue, and tend to focus their attention on bigger priorities within their communities. Honestly, if all your faith was hinged on evolution being somehow false, chances are your foundation was already too weak to begin with.

Do it for her.

I need more of these, especially of the last

I put a zip with all of my Christ-chan images on the volafile.

Thanks

Doing God's work, user! Much love to you!

Why do you always have to ruin and derail everything Holla Forums?

Are you implying that's a bad thing? It wasn't a visually appealing trend in the 80s and it isn't appealing now with the new tumblr gen.