Facebook Ads

I'm starting to see ads on facebook for things I googled without being logged into anything. Seriously. I looked up roach traps and started seeing insecticide ads when checking in with granny.

I know, cuckerberg and pichai are spawn of hell.

Other urls found in this thread:

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/ublock-origin/
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/umatrix
thinkpenguin.com/gnu-linux/free-software-wireless-n-mini-vpn-router-tpe-r1100
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cookies man, and spiders and web crawlers by Google(TM).

>>>/reddit/

Ever saw a faceberg button on a website? Take a guess how that works.
Between your IP and all the data your browser gives them tracking a user is easy even if he deletes his cookies.

Yup, I had to add sponsored posts into my uBlock Origin because they've become so prevalent.

First you are a retard OP. Second stop using jewgle or goybook. Third download decentraleyes and the "Secret Agent" addon for firefox based browsers. That let's you fake your proxy you are using.

install µblock origin and configure the lists in the preferences:
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/ublock-origin/

If you want total peace install and learn to use umatrix:
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/umatrix
Also configure your browser to never save anything, make it purge cookies, search forms etc... literally everything it can each time.
True in that case there's three two possibilities who's doing that,
Either it's google and similar in this case you need to use Tor or you need a VPN like this:
thinkpenguin.com/gnu-linux/free-software-wireless-n-mini-vpn-router-tpe-r1100
Or it's your ISP who share/sells your private data and you need to check the laws of you country and make a letter to them stop, in this case if it continues it's because either your ISP doesn't respect what you sent to them but you will never be able to prove that and the only solution to technically defend yourself is to use Tor or a VPN like said earlier.

Either you've got a software on your PC that shares the info directly like for example windows, google chrome, ms office any kind of software that can't be audited.

For example web apps that are megabytes of JavaScript and easily fingerprint you, adblockers are useless if you use google or facebook sites. They use webpack to bundle the real tracking scripts with the ones needed for site functionality because they know normies only use ublock and will never block scripts.

use privacy badger and umatrix to block all the javashit powering this spyware machine and you'll be fine

Not even browsing with your Cookies and Location disabled?
You're really asking to be fucked in the ass at this point.

why user.
why.
i am disappoint in you.

I fucking hate goybook. The only reason I use it because my stupid fucking family refuses to call or text me. Flatly fucking refuses. They won't even email me. It's facebook or nothing and I live on the other side of the fucking state, so I can't just drop by once a week.

I think I'll start running dickbook Konquerer. Maybe that'll help.

why

Either you solve it the Holla Forums way, by setting up a XMPP or SIP server yourself and using it to communicate with them or you tell them to fuck off.

--obligatory reddit space--

My uMatrix and Ublock Origin don't have this problem.
Do as a poster above said, install XMPP client, connect to any server, exchange OTR fingerprints and contacts with your family and proceed chatting with them.

fuck off losers and wannabes

You do not belong here.

I still don't see why targeted advertising is bad for anyone with self control, I'd rather see relevant ads than irrelevant ads. I'm not buying shit either way and I'm going to block them when I can but if I have to see ads I'd rather see relevant ones than ads for shit I already own or shit that doesn't apply to me like tampons.

Ad Nauseaum will cure us user.

If you aren't using uMatrix by now you are retarded

Tiny sexy boy roach in tiny roach girl clothes.

So you're telling me to disable my adblocker and start using facebook?

You know they record what you say with the mic right? A friend showed me there was an place in the options you even could tick it off.

Either install gentoo or disconnect the mic wires. Or it's a fucking botnet.

You're disgusting mate

No, you can emulate it by clicking every ad.

It costs them even more money if you don't use the plugin, I have good info that they are detecting it now.

I know one of Jewgle's top lawyers.

what the fuck?
It's been quite a while since i closed my account... When did this take place?
People are ok with this?

No, they don't listen with the mic unless you're recording a video, and they don't need to. They have a vast spying apparatus with credit card/debit card purchase data, location data, combined with your searches and web browsing history. Talking about a product and someone near you searches for it? You'll see ads for it.
Purchase something with your credit card? You'll see ads for it, or ads for something else from advertisers that want to target based on your product.

Humans are predictable, they don't need to fucking record your conversations, retard.