Ridley Scott suc-

Ridley Scott suc-

That was a different time, user. So was pic related

George Lucas ruine-

for the last time, there was nothing to ruin because reddit wars was shit since the beginning
sage for another thread ruined by reddit wars redditors

t. Kike

Harry Potter suc-

Harry Potter is weird in how it both preaches marxist dogma but at the same time it's a white kino. I believe it will be used as an example in the future of how the transitional films looked, right before the fall of the West. Chinese autismos will have to write school reports on it when they are taught about the dangers of subversion.

Matchstick Men was good.

Is that the movie with young Tom Cruise?
That movie was garbage

it's blade runner, retard

Ridley Scott might be shit now, but The Duellists remains one of my favorite films of all time and is frankly too often overlook.

It doesn't preach maxist dogma though thats just entirely cherrypicking and focusing on one thing, its mainly british self deprecation. And the films just focus on harry anyways.
I've seen someone comment online that they use deathly hallows part 1 in film class to teach pacing and tone pacing to students. LOTR and HP are the last white kinos tho.

Remember when the HP films were shot in colour?

You mean the first two that were entirely orange/tan and blue hella fucking IGNORANT PLEB TIER MEME FAGGOT

HP 1 and 2 was the best and most faithful towards the the source material. Fuck the rest of the money grabbing movies who focused on non-hp fans to make better movies.

I WANTED TO WATCH HARRY POTTER
I DID NOT WANT TO WATCH GOOD FANTASY MOVIES

Looked like that other movie, my level is too high for peasants like you to understand

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE ABSOLUTELY WRONG

THE FIRST TWO WERE COOKIE CUTTER STUDIO VERBATIM FLICKS

AFTER THAT THEY GAVE THE DIRECTORS FULL CREATIVE CONTROL AND THEY DID MAKE HARRY POTTER FILMS THAT FOCUSED ON HARRY POTTER GET SOME TASTE FAGGIT

Hey fuckface, those two pictures, the first ones are every single frame of the film combined, thats every single shot in the first two films are those two colors almost. Stop talking about the fucking color like a pleb. They series is shot very well.

But I love the books and the films you just want the book filmed that not what filmmaking is.

Is Ridley done?

Look at me!

This

No fuck you pleb and your taste

A film about a book is a film based on a book. Keep it based on the book regardless.

“It’s different. It was my Dune. When you make a picture, you must not respect the novel. It’s like you get married, no? You go with the wife, white, the woman is white. You take the woman, if you respect the woman, you will never have child. You need to open the costume and to… to rape the bride. And then you will have your picture. I was raping Frank Herbert, raping, like this! But with love, with love.”

Dude what are you even saying I will have a rational discussion with you read what I'm saying read that quote. Film has different necessities and the books got very large they had to cut a ton of stuff, they focus on harry and the trio and they did match the books atmosphere's they did a great job, they are complementary and standalone.

I dunno, the pureblood/halfmuggle thing was pretty on the nose. Voldemort did nothing wrong. It does also have many Christian and volkish themes but diluted with corruptions. LotR didn't have those subversive aspects and even if that trilogy displayed a vast decline since the books were written they weren't propagating racemixing or that self preservation is evil. By Harry Potter you can see that start to sneak in but it's by no means pozzed to oblivion like the stuff made today.

In terms of white big budget kino I'd say it goes LotR > Prequels > Harry Potter.

I understand what you are saying but I am a irrational nostalgia fag when it comes to HP and I will irrationally defend the first two movies as the best Harry Potter films even though the other films are better films in general.

So not the best person to have this conversation with TBH

RotK was the only LotR film to win an oscar and it was easily the weakest of the trilogy.
TCoS > TPS > TPoA > everything else

The only poor adaptation you could argue was goblet and they always envisioned it as two films but they couldnt find a way to split it properly, it would be weak to end the film after first or second task.

I have nostalgia too for all of them. You call them the best but the others better, that jsut means you like them more no? I love the extended versions of the first two and i would rate them both 10/10 too but I do think most of the others are better, but every film is different. And thats why the series is good they didnt do the same thing for all of them and they did actually follow the books properly, (ie if you remake them you include guranteed 90% of the stuff thats already filmed in the films). You can argue about 4 and 5 and 5 was actually a three hour film originally and they filmed the brain room scene but its hasnt been released yet.

I could go on and on but

Nobody is talking about the oscars mattering the film looks beautiful and literally looks paintinesque in many shots almost the entire film, if you saw it in theaters it looked great.

the best films are easily
3 6 7.1 and the others fall in after that but i love 1 2 like I said i would rate 1 and 2 as perfect and not change them but more than half the potter films are pure kino i like what they did with them.

The fact you think the prequels are better than harry potter is fucking stupid im sorry but its really stupid, I dont even see us having a film discussion since all youre talking about is pozzed and religious stuff.

I dont want to get into a big fight but heres my last
Roger Ebert gave Philosopher's Stone 4/4
Chamber of secrets 4/4
Prisoner of azkaban 3.5/4

Fellowship of the Ring 3/4
Two Towers 3/4
Return of the King 3.5/4

I agree with him that hp 1-3 was better than lotr but i disagree and say azkaban was 4/4 as well its great i just saw them all in imax last year.

The others won oscars they didn't win best picture. Oscars dont matter at all but the fact that it was nominated shows that it at least deserved it, lord of the rings go zero acting awards but they got nominations

The fact that you even contest this is fucking stupid. You have shown yourself to be a massive faggot and a pleb.

Shut the fuck up you are such a fucking idiot watch the harry potter films and then watch the prequels you fucking fuck

Why would I waste my time by watching the Harry Potter films again?

Because you probably haven't seen them since you were 5

Not only is your taste in film appalling, but you need to work on your comebacks as well.

There are no good fantasy film-

Please prequelfag I'm appalled at you actually defending the prequels 24/7 when half of the content is complete ass. This is a travesty, truly. This is worse than Darth Plagueuis

all of the content you have posted so far is complete ass as well. really makes you think.

Oh wow the fucking prequel kid getting testy

Dude, listen, you need to work on your banter/insults - it is atrocious.

The ability to post memes does not make you funny.

However, Harry Potter wins the chan cup

Winning in the special olympics still means you are retarded.

FUCK YOU I WILL CONDEMN HIM TO HELL JUST FOR THIS GAY ASS SCENE ALONE. FUCKING FAGS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I was impressed, having an actor interact with himself must be pretty hard.

Finally, someone who understands! "Legend" is nothing more than a hologram advertisement being projected against a building in the cityscape of Blade Runner. The advertisement is for a fantasy theme park populated by androids who think they are really living out a magical adventure.

It was but the more I watch it the more it seems that the narrative is actively holding out just for a better twist. It's kind of hard to believe that his partner is hiring five plus actors for the long con. Hell, it might even be six, if his original shrink he was getting pills on 'disappeared' so his partner could set the con in motion.
Not exactly a plot hole but the narrative is kinda shitty without further explanation. Enjoyable, like Cage in Lord of War is enjoyable, if you don't think too hard about the simplicity.

That kino gave me a corruption fetish.