KING NIGGER COULD NEVER

Trump working on Thanksgiving: I'm 'making progress' to keep Carrier in US

Donald Trump said Thursday that he is making progress in his attempt to keep a Carrier air conditioning plant in Indianapolis open.

Carrier announced earlier this year it would move the factory to Monterrey, Mexico, eliminating 1,400 jobs by 2019. On the campaign trail, Trump threatened to call executives at the company and hit them with high tariffs on any furnaces and air conditioners imported from Mexico. “If they're going to fire all their people, move their plant to Mexico, build air conditioners, and think they're going to sell those air conditioners to the United States, there's going to be a tax,” he said in July.

archive.fo/0mbwN
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/801805564577808385
archive.fo/GeTfg

I'm an American citizen who was born during the Carter Presidency. Therefore, I have zero experience with presidents who seem to give a shit about ordinary people. Is this what leaders do, fam?

Bravo!!

Wow

You have not seen anything yet fam. Watch tgsnt.

so, this is how it feels like?
When your president give a shit about your country?

Makes me feel cucked just thinking about it.

Government should just nationalize the fuck out of the factory as a punishment for their unpatriotic business practices.
That's what a god-fearing and red-blooded true Republican would do anyway.

There are a few of us, laddie.

you could've been born a hundred years ago and it'd still feel alien.

What leftist commucucks and the (((establishment))) don't understand is that Donald Trump has been making deals for the better part of 30 years. It's all he does. Morning, noon, night, he loves making deals. He's going to crush it every day 7 days a week. The guy doesn't take a break because it's what he loves to do. He's not some cronie politician who holds up progress in the name of what's good for whoevers signing their checks. You're going to see this country get unfucked so fast it's going to make your head spin.

It's his job to create policies, it's our job to sway the hearts and minds of the people so we keep him for 8 years and don't see it all go to ruin. We have to kill the cancerous Marxist ideology to secure this nation.

He's not begging, he's telling them that they can either be stable here or die off in some other place.

You're not fooling anyone with that schtick, Holla Forums.

BREAKING NEWS

President-elect Donald Trump has abolished Thanksgiving, our most hallowed and holy national holiday, by doing something productive. This anti-American behavior must stop!

Now, we aren't suggesting anyone try to assassinate him, but we've provided a hotline you can call you locate your nearest firearms dealer…

Well any civil deal making necessitates compromise.
Trump has to give them both the carrot (tax cuts. bailouts) and the stick (tariffs).
I think only the latter should be administered.

What? After the impounding of the factory it can be sold again, on the condition that the new owner(s) will keep the business local.

I'm not advocating state ownership of production here.

Enjoy your stay. Browse for a month or two and you'll be ovening jews in no time

But user, we already own the memes of production.

Nigger, carter was in office until Jan of 81' which would be the oldest of the millennials.

Note how he plays hardball here with a smile on his face. He is using Twitter to put public pressure on carrier. You know when the carrier execs saw these tweets they shit their pants.

>>>/liberty/

>>>/oven/

But he said he's not going to throw our Hilldog in jail. And he's not going to have jackboot wearing alt-right nazis arrest all the Mexicans. Don't you see he's already betrayed you! Why don't you just get out of the way and allow cooler heads in the resistance save America?

The campaign is over, Trump won.
You edgy alt-right libertarians should really go back to reddit now.

I have a bad feeling they are going to try and spin this kind of intervention as a bad thing. Kind of a government and business should be completely seperate thing. i know how ridiculous them taking that position would be. We should amplify the positives of this.

i wish i didnt have to be so paranoid.

*cultural libertarians

party is embarrassing

No you.

Kikes will spin anything to their convenience. It's the job of people like us to make other people aware of that, because it doesn't work on people who are aware of it. Kikes know that which is why they hate being called out and others getting aware of them.

You should stop projecting. You're trying too hard.

You're the one trying to paint patriotic Republicans as filthy reds.

Maybe you should mature more politically, before making accusations.

Muh president :D

Kek.
TOP KEK
This isn't how you get SecStat positions, Mitt.

Oh darn, sonny. You caught me.

I heard Donald won only because of your memes. I was wondering if you could make a meme for me too.
I promise to beat up more niggers if you do.