John (((Money))): Kike originator of trannyism

John (((Money))) was born in Morrisville, New Zealand on July 8th 1921. He studied psychology at the universities of Wellington and Otago before immigrating to the United States in 1950. From there, he would become the professor of pediatrics and mental psychology at John Hopkins University from 1951 until his death of parkinson's disease in 2006.
Money's greatest affront to society was his lifelong effort to change the medical use of the word "gender". In his own words, gender refers to:

all those things that a person says or does to disclose himself or herself as having the status of boy or man, girl or woman, respectively. It includes, but is not restricted to sexuality in the sense of eroticism. Gender role is appraised in relation to the following: general mannerisms, deportment and demeanor; play preferences and recreational interests; spontaneous topics of talk in unprompted conversation and casual comment; content of dreams, daydreams and fantasies; replies to oblique inquiries and projective tests; evidence of erotic practices, and, finally, the person’s own replies to direct inquiry.

Rather than gender simply being another word for sex, and thus deriving exclusively from the biology of a person (Nature), the term was now encouraged to be seen as referring to the societal expectations and customs established for men and women (Nurture). By worming his way into the medical field and forcing this change, (((Money))) was able to give his degenerate work an artificial foundation protected by the false authority of the Marxist university culture. Make no mistake, it is from this one change that all of tumblr's bullshit about 52 different sexes comes from.

(((Money))) was also instrumental in the replacement of several centuries old medical terms with softer, less judgmental ones, such as switching Sexual Perversions with Sexual Paraphillias. In addition, he argued that there existed two separate and distinct types of pedophilia—one based on mutual love, and the other on harm. Again, in his own words:

”If I were to see the case of a boy aged ten or eleven who's intensely erotically attracted toward a man in his twenties or thirties, if the relationship is totally mutual, and the bonding is genuinely totally mutual … then I would not call it pathological in any way.”

Even in the 1950's kikes were screaming about it being the Current Year. These blights against medical science and professional psychology have nothing on the undue suffering he would inflict on one David Reimer, however.

Other urls found in this thread:

hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/1961to1999/1997-sex-reassignment.html
hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/2000to2004/2004-sex-gender-and-identity.html
reason.com/archives/2004/05/24/the-death-of-david-reimer
healthyplace.com/gender/inside-intersexuality/the-true-story-of-john-joan/
archive.is/X6gGP
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_differentiation#Brain_differentiation
archive.is/GBtEZ
archive.is/tVLTL
archive.is/2kElZ
archive.is/PrAaV
archive.fo/bomJJ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institut_für_Sexualwissenschaft
tea*ra.govt.nz/en/photograph/44360/john-money
en.wiki*pedia.org/wiki/Plymouth_Brethren
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Born Bruce (sound familiar?) Reimer, David and his twin Brian were born in 1965 in Winnipeg Canada. At the age of 7 months, their parents were concerned that their children were not urinating correctly and were misdiagnosed by their doctor with phimosis, with an order for circumcision. Due to a malfunction in the doctor's equipment, little Bruce's penis was nearly burned off entirely. Terrified of the psychological trauma their lapse in judgment would inflict on their son, the Reimer's took their child to Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore. There, they would be directed to dr. (((Money)))'s newly opened Gender Identity clinic.

His hooknose sniffing out an opportunity to further his deceitful theories by preying upon the tragedy of two imbecilic parents, (((Money))) suggested that Bruce's remaining genitalia be surgically removed and that he be raised as a girl from the on out. After all, isn't gender identity a social construct after all, goyim? At 22 months of age, little Bruce's manhood was surgically removed and his parents would regularly visit with (((Money))) in lieu of an actual doctor. During these visits, the mad scientist would inflict all manner of sexual trauma upon the boy, ranging from having him rest on all fours while his brother Brian rubbed his crotch against his buttocks, having his twin sit upon his pelvis for extended periods, and even forcing the two to strip naked and inspect each other's genitals while he took pictures. This would continue for TEN FUCKING YEARS, until (((Money))) began pushing for the Reimer's to pay for surgery to artificially construct a vagina for Bruce.

During this decade, the sexual revolution of the baby boomers allowed (((Money's))) inhuman child abuse to be celebrated, with time magazine boldly claiming him to be the new father of sexual psychology in the vein of (((Freud))). Albeit anonymously, Bruce's painful story would be printed in several textbooks to be absorbed by libtards across America and Canada. Naturally, (((Money))) wrote the text as if it had been a break through success: in reality, Bruce's life was pure hell.

As early as two years old “Brenda” would violently reject the bullshit his parents has stupidly his parents had forced upon him, tearing up the dresses they would buy, smashing dolls and other girly toys, and screaming that he was really a boy. The female hormone therapy (yes this existed even in the 60's) did jack all to make him feel feminine, and only resulted in physical changes. Rather than exercise common sense, paternal affection, and basic fucking human decency and stop the “therapy”, Bruce's mother would take the pussy's way out and attempt suicide while his father became a reclusive alcoholic. Brian would vent his sadness and anger by taking drugs and stealing things.
A local, non-kike psychiatrist would eventually strong-arm the Reimer's into telling Bruce the truth once he turned 14.

“Suddenly it all made sense why I felt the way I did. I wasn’t some sort of weirdo. I wasn’t crazy.”

Taking the name of David, the poor lad would begin testosterone treatment after his double mastectomy to remove the breasts that developed from years of estrogen treatment. Years later, David was unable to handle the pain and took his life at age 38, not long after his brother's suicide.

And what of (((Money)))? He faced some criticism in his time, his non-binary “clinic” shut down in 1971 after countless infant genital mutilations when the administration at John Hopkins realized that trannies are just depraved freaks, and those anonymous textbook articles and medical journal updates quietly vanished after Brenda became David.
A psychologist critical of the hooknose's lies, Dr. Milton Diamond, had interviewed David at age 30. This would lead to a 1997 medical article shattering (((Money's))) fantasies and revealing him as a hoax in national press coverage, and a Rolling Stone interview of David which would later be published as a stand-alone biography titled “As Nature Made Him”.

TL;DR: all this non-binary and tranny-positive bullshit is the work of a single kike and two inexorably stupid Canadians, and would never have become the sword and shield of libtards, feminists, nu-males, and steven universe fans if not for them. This should be common knowledge to Holla Forums, but I felt the legitimate newfags needed a crash course.

Sources

hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/1961to1999/1997-sex-reassignment.html
hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/2000to2004/2004-sex-gender-and-identity.html
reason.com/archives/2004/05/24/the-death-of-david-reimer
healthyplace.com/gender/inside-intersexuality/the-true-story-of-john-joan/

A short video explaining how kikes have switched tactics to non-surgically invasive ways to fuck with juvenile minds since (((Money))) was exposed.

It's almost too rich, isn't it? The man behind all of this postmodern tranny shit is none other than Dr. Money. Nice thread, user

Their ignorance is so great, I really don't know where to start their education. Of course they should lurk and slowly absorb it all, but many of them is unable of that. I bet most of them don't even know what's wrong with usury and fractional reserve banking.

In case anyone ask for sauce :
Doujin's name is Kago no Naka no Kotori wa Itsu Deyaru 2.

You are a saint user, you know that?

most excellent thread, archived to be used to bludgeon tumblrites to death with
archive.is/X6gGP

Topkek. Shit was so cash, as they say.

Holy shit. Imagine your freak tranny twin brother winds up better looking, more successful, and with a hotter wife than you. That would just be ultimate proof that you are trash.

to play TIDF for a minute:
Money's hypothesis was that the gender with which a child identifies is primarily due to how they are socialized. His theory got BTFO when """Brenda""" Reimer went back to living as male, having felt immensely uncomfortable living as a girl since the age of two, despite the parents best efforts to socialize him as one.

This points to "gender identity" being fixed before birth, an idea with which any non-tumblrite tranny will agree with. They would go on to add that, owing to peculiarities of fetal development, in very rare cases this "brain sex" doesn't align with genital development. What Reimer felt living as a girl is analagous to the experience of a female-to-male transgender person

There's no such thing as "gender identity", that's what this paedo-fag made up. There are just sexes.

webm for posterity

Of course the original shitposter was a kiwi.

FALSE

FALSE

FALSE

FALSE

FALSE

FALSE

The originator came from the "gender roles" Jew of the School of Frankfort Cultural Marxists who fucked kids and animals

The resolution to this story is at least the fact that Johns Hopkins now claims gender reassignment surgery to be against the Hippocratic oath. I use this story without fail to convert Trans supporters, along with mention of autogynephilia. Really tragic stuff, though.

From kikepedia:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_differentiation#Brain_differentiation
Certainly not definitive but a good jumping-off point if you're genuinely curious

Transsexuality is a psychological illness, just like anorexics who think they're fat. Humans don't have a gender, just a sex.

"""gender""" = sexually differentiated brain development
sex = ur junk

Pay attention class, this is the most disgusting kind of shill: the one who doesn't even realize he's a shill. Fuck you for even thinking any ounce of the mental illness that trannies celebrate is worth defending and not stomping out. You're either drunk on tumblr kool-aid, or you've got a third grade reading level and didn't comprehend any of what I wrote.

We live in a James Bond novel that hasn't been filmed yet, that's all. Don't worry, Kek stepped on moloch's head and has taken control of the typewriter.

That an established medical facility had the sense to wake up from this phantasmagoria is the sole silver lining to all of this. May God rest your soul David.

Are you John Money himself? HUMANS DON'T HAVE A GENDER! This faggot made it up.

Bump. I saw a documentary on David Reimer a few years ago. John Money is a piece of shit.

Archiving sources for posterity.
archive.is/GBtEZ
archive.is/tVLTL
archive.is/2kElZ
archive.is/PrAaV

Do you have a source for John Money being Jewish?

I mean obviously everything about this guy screams Juden, but still, I haven't found it in writing yet.

Holy shit, this guy was one of the kikiest kikes that ever kiked.

archive.fo/bomJJ

Well… He is american, that's about the same as jewish or british.
Seriously you anglo-saxons protestants guys need to look at yourselves from times to times.

Every time I think he can't be any more of a piece of shit I'm proven wrong. People like him are why psychology has no good reputation. Where is he buried? I want to spit on his grave.

Yes I remember Bruce.

I saw on twitter one of his videos exposing the jews just got taken down for hate speech

Shameless self-bump for the weekend crowd.

Is John Money actually jewish? I heard about him on Darwin Digest before and when I tried to look him up I couldn't find anything except for his disgusting acts that would point towards him being a kike.

The nose never lies user.

Don't call people Jewish when they're not; it's disinfo

The actual kike originator of trannyism is Magnus Hirschberg

yet another reason to not let kids watch tv

10/10 thread

let's see. I posted

(1) Money's hypothesis was that the gender with which a child identifies is primarily due to how they are socialized.

Corroboration (kikepedia):
>assigned sex and sex of rearing

Corroboration (in your OP):

(2) His theory got BTFO when """Brenda""" Reimer went back to living as male, having felt immensely uncomfortable living as a girl since the age of two, despite the parents best efforts to socialize him as one.

Corroboration (in your OP):

And I noted that

(3) This points to "gender identity" being fixed before birth, an idea with which any non-tumblrite tranny will agree with.

Adding that

(4) [A tranny] would go on to add that, owing to peculiarities of fetal development, in very rare cases this "brain sex" doesn't align with genital development.

And finally

(5) What Reimer felt living as a girl is analagous to the experience of a female-to-male transgender person.

That is, specifically, the discomfort resulting from a mismatch of brain sex and genital sex / whether you're treated as a boy or girl

With which of these points do you take issue, exactly?

You opened your first post by admitting you were playing the part of tranny defender, then rambled like a commiefornia tardlet about muh gender identity.

Reported, filtered, and dismissed. You will never be a woman you hideous little shitstain of a man.

>I lack reading comprehension and so rely on ad homenim arguments to defend my nonsensical opinions

Bump.

Okay, dipshit.

"(((Money))) is a root of all evil"

Actually it goes back further than Money:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institut_für_Sexualwissenschaft

Headed by (((Magnus Hirschfeld))), (((Arthur Kronfeld))) and a host of other Jews.

The dude with the eraser hair, didn't xe? what's hurr name again?

slide pizzagate

Will ad to next thread, thanks.

fucking americans

Reality parodies itself

Typical goyyim.

I've read about John money before and all sources direct to him being some kinda britbong without Jewish origin. I think it's a coincidence that his surname is literally 'money'.

Yeah. Until he kills himself or is murdered or whatever happened.

Kill yourself, my man.

Dude he's pointing out that the argument presented here is not up to date with the current tranny bullshit. Stfu and listen so you don't risk get inadvertently btfo'd by retarded trannies who DEFINITELY KNOW ABOUT THE RIEMER CASE and have their own fucked up conception of it that somehow proves they're still right.

That's probably because he was trying to be reasonable/rational.

lmaoing at your naivety tbh. Stop trying to fight their windmills, they don't care about not making any sense, they don't care if you find flaws in their "logic". It was never about logic for them. They don't care about truth or reason and they never will. Stop interacting with them sincerely and just make fun of them. Parody them. Exaggerate their views to (even more) comical proportions. Troll them.

important thread

Do you even read your own links?

"Dr. Money was born July 8, 1921, to a strictly religious family in Morrinsville, New Zealand."

Morrinsville is small town and it must have been even smaller in 1921 than it is today. They say a "strictly religious family" but they don't say which religion. Even Wikipedia doesn't say. Here:

tea*ra.govt.nz/en/photograph/44360/john-money

"Money was born in Morrinsville in 1921 into a Plymouth Brethren family." I had never heard of "Plymouth Brethren" before. It's a marginal christian denomination born in Ireland:

en.wiki*pedia.org/wiki/Plymouth_Brethren

"The Plymouth Brethren are a conservative, low church, nonconformist, Evangelical Christian movement whose history can be traced to Dublin, Ireland in the late 1820s, originating from Anglicanism.[1][2] Among other beliefs, the group emphasizes sola scriptura, the belief that the Bible is the supreme authority for church doctrine and practice over and above "the [mere] tradition of men" (Mark 7:8). Brethren generally see themselves, not as a denomination, but as a network (or even as a collection of overlapping networks) of like-minded independent churches."

They're some type of christian purists or something. So it looks like the guy isn't remotely jewish.

"Dr. Money was married briefly in the 1950s, but soon divorced; he had no children and lived alone most of his life. An acknowledged bisexual, he had several discreet affairs with both men and women. In the 1970s, he championed open marriage and nudism."

He was an homo pretending to be bi-curious.

But you can lie – and you did. Are you also the genius who says he can identify jews just by looking at their lips?

This. John Money was a bad scientist but he wasn't jewish. News flash: jews are bad but jewishness isn't necessarily a requirement for being bad. OP is an idiot who had a good idea but instead of just sharing good information he tries to blame Money's ideas and actions on his jewishness even though there's no evidence he was jewish. And also apparently Milton Diamond is a good psychologist (a biologist according to Wikipedia) and he isn't jewish at all despite his name and he also didn't won a "German Magnus Hirschfeld Medal for sexual science" in 2000, the "Norwegian Diversity Prize" in 2005 or the "Kinsey Award" in 2011. Why? Because he was opposed to John Money's theories! It's super logical you see.

It's an important subject because of the current transmania but it probably deserves a better thread.