LOCAL politics

Holla Forums are being a bunch of dafties right now. You're wondering what to do next, so I'll tell you. Instead of getting caught up in dead end roads, you need to focus on LOCAL politics.

If you want to achieve real results in pushing the nationalist cause forwards, you have to focus on LOCAL issues, and solve these issues with LOCAL solutions. Go knocking door-to-door, drumming up support. Put your effort into electoral politics, starting at the LOCAL level. Don't be daftie - dressing up in threatening clothing and shouting abuse on a march isn't going to get results. Don't fall for the lies of state agents who want you to waste your time doing this. Focus on LOCAL politics for success.

For an in-depth perspective, read Joe's book at >>>/pdfs/4564

If you are wondering how this is applicable to America (as I'm sure you're mostly burgers), I would say that now is the time to join the GOP. Infiltrate it and turn it towards nationalism. Focus at success in LOCAL elections before you go straight for the Presidency.

Remember lads, Joe is the final redpill.

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/11/17/republicanpathtovictory/
youtube.com/user/reziztanze
youtu.be/SnanKcGnd3A
youtu.be/5RtGt0VCXZY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Higher ups in the GOP are ageing fast and they need younger people with the right ideas to replace them when the time comes.
It's also likely that they don't understand racial dynamics like we do and they need to know that allying with White working America is the key to electoral success.
Trump has given us a huge opportunity by changing the climate and proving this strategy correct by flipping the rust belt states red.

This article has a deep analysis of the arguments you can make: thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/11/17/republicanpathtovictory/

The article has some good insight. It does neglect the LOCAL side of things tbh, don't forget that. Go LOCAL before you go national.

Give it up. They don't want our help. Lend a helping hand to a Kraut and he bites it.

kill yourself cocksucking brit/pol/ faggot.

It's like they want you to be right

Based fc7ddb knows what the man on the street really wants.

Remember to visit based HULLO JOE's youtube channel.

youtube.com/user/reziztanze

t. Gerry Gable

I was prepared to call you a faggot but you've got a point. Kikes and their leftist golems rose to prominence by grasping every single scrap of power they could, at any level.

We win by doing the same thing. Go local. Go national. Holla Forums needs to seize every bit of power and influence it can.

Settle down kikes. There's a enough rope for both you.

Thanks for the input, but I don't want British queers shitting up my catalog, so bye.
>>>/brit/
>>>/britpol/
And stay the fuck out.

Why would anyone take advice from an ex-BNP member?
That lot was a complete laughing stock, and promoted the idea of nationalists being limpwristed cucks.

Take real action - National Action.

Appreciate it tbh

BASED NA
amirite?

Sorry, lad. I just love anglo posting tbh.

wew lad

I guess dressing up in skull balaclavas and shouting swear words is the way to go after all!

is this some jew lie about the nazis?

well-played

It's what NA do lad

DEAD END ROADS

Srs question what is there to do at the local level? The only thing my town decides as far as I know are zoning regulations and budget issues, none of them pertaining to welfare or anything like that.

My town doesn't have a say about muh guns or muh taxes, so how exactly can I further a nationalist agenda at this level?

GET A GRAB OF YOURSELF

NA's bladders never run out of piss, lad

By focusing on LOCAL issues. Get results that make people happy with things like zoning regulations, and they'll trust you to do the same with national issues.

I hope everyone on Holla Forums trains to at least basic proficiency.

Based
too bad all the videos have bad music

Bumplocked for sharing the tactic for bringing nationalism to the people

MODS ARE SHILLS

Better than shitposting on Finnish mämmi-making forums.

Maybe voting your guy into some small-time local office every for years will help to get rid of all those pakis :')

Jez is redeemed in my eyes tbh, he's not looking back to the 80's like this other old fart.
But listen to the talk, it's a good one.

You're pathetic, every time you march in your shitty hoodies and do your pathetic salutes you turn more and more natives off of nationalism you co-opted faggots

Trump won because he appealed to the concerns of the white working class - crumbling infrastructure, wage suppression, immigration, crime, jobs going abroad - not LARPing as a Nazi, wanking over sunwheels, or fantasizing about the Day of the Rope, because guess what? The white working class don't give a shit about any of those things. As soon as you're associated with those things you may as well just give up, because by that point you're a fringe weirdo and they can just disregard everything you say even if you're right.

You probably think heiling at NPI was "pathetic" too.
I think you're just suffering from penis envy tbh lad smh

Do you guys accept postnationalism and aim for establishing little native angry gangs that may end up protecting ethnic enclaves of natives in 15-25 years?

oh it's just alberto

Something you don't want people to see?

This tbh. Martial arts is a good way of self-improvement.

How? You only serve to turn normal people off nationalism. Watch some Joe and get your head sorted.

youtu.be/SnanKcGnd3A
youtu.be/5RtGt0VCXZY

It was. It was a retarded thing to do.

Lol @ the low-testosterone fag.

And "Joe" is a low-IQ old chav, who has taken a pint to his face one time too many.
He has nothing to contribute, and should just get out of the way and retire.

None of you will ever convince anyone that nationalism is a good thing.

Fuck off, Joe is more redpilled than you, faggot. Watch his videos.

Joe may have low INT but his WIS is maxed tbh.

Stop shilling your shit, Joey.

Did some chad nationalist bully you or something?
Grow some balls for heaven's sake.

Mate I'm 6'5 and built, I could kill you and your Dad, wiping out your genetic line forever.

This thread is just confirming my suspicion that Brits have been brainwashed by kikes for so long that they are barely different to them. You just need to replace "Jews are the chosen people" with "Anglos are the chosen people"

This thread is just confirming my suspicion that yanks are just a bunch of rootless mutts who hate anyone with a real ethnic identity.

The Anglosphere is pretty great but it's too bad most of the world got bamboozled by Jews.

I can actually agree with that. Where I'm from, I actually had the chance of studying some of Britain's culture. It was quite enjoyable and respectable. Nothing is comparable to their great beers and their old school literature is also enjoyable. What they tried to do militarily to my people though was, back then, a fucking dick move akin to what kikes does to Germany right now. The difference is at least Anglos struck a deal and they are still enduring us, unlike kikes who try to annihilate any Deustch pride.

You're both wrong, I'm not a yank. You're not better towards bants though.

Trump won because was a billionaire TV star with massive following before he even started his campaign.