Best GNU/linux distro?

Best GNU/linux distro?
i don't have couple of weeks to spend compiling that

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=3zpgQpdy_fI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Salix, because it is the only relevant one that follows the "one applicataion per task" philosophy. Which could be rephrased as the "I don't want trash lying around in my house" philosophy.

Unless you're using a weak machine or using faggot stuff like GNOME, you fell for a bad meme.

This.
The maymay about time compiling has been created either by someone who has never done it or by corelets.

Literally slackware with some configuration. I still laugh on people who think the TUI installer isn't user friendly. It's also the same shit since two decades or so.

slackwares' package management is shit and it's dependancy resolution is literally nonexistant.
no thanks

go for trisquel for some real freeshit
or ubuntu if you need up to date packages and dont care if it's not 100% free

Nice user, but now fix your reddit-spacing.

Arch
Parabola
Xubuntu

hooktube.com/watch?v=3zpgQpdy_fI

cat shitpost | sed 's/\r$//'
I patched it for you

OpenBSD with no proprietary blobs.

Manjaro xfce pretty good

Why is this thread not banned?

It's literally anti elitism. It's just lefties, pushing for ultra egalitarianism and destruction of meritocracy.
The best of us are not praise, the hardest to use software are not praise.

My fucking god.

If you're a fucking faggot that can't handle technology, or don't want to be able to control your distro, then just say it. Say that you're just a casual that wants an easy to use distro.
But please, just stop with your fucking "MEME" bullshit.

Most of people here are like in college. How could you all continue to behave like that. That's beyond me. That's like you'd never grow up. Are you talking about meme in college? Are you talking about meme with your fucking coworker.

Just 2017. I hope it'll end soon.

I have no idea what language you've written your post in but it certainly isn't American.

take a look at the facebook thread :^)

Sorry, but user is right.
Then who was praise?

Yeah, I did a mistake by forgetting the "d" at the end of praise. I meant praised.
Next time, I'll not rush to the reply button and actually reread myself.

just use Calculate Linux. Gentoo install in 30 minutes. No systemd, and NetworkManager/PulseAudio can be opted-out during install.

Unironically Gentoo.

Redhat

Gentoo doesn't actually take that long to install if you use GenKernel.
I got my base system installed in one day and got the rest installed just by setting it to compile my stuff while I was away. It only took three days to get a system for what I need and by the end of the week the longest, least necessary packages were done.

Install BSD

git gud

Ubuntu on Windows 10, unironically.

Maybe you should just stop being a triggered aut-right snowflake and stop caring what other people do and shit up.

Wanting Intel ME shit in your CPU is bad.

I prefer something like Guix for package management. And GuixSD is pretty cool in it's own right. Need to try it out.