So...

So, we've had three threads derailed by a single /a/non and a bunch of fuckwits giving him attention for about 16 hours total.

Naturally, the BO and Vol aren't around to stop this shit, as per usual.

Can you two come down from the Ivory Tower and actually talk to us? Or are you going to stay up there, delete a couple botspam posts once a week and do jack shit else?

We've had no discussion regarding /a/ posting, we've had no discussion regarding people necrobumping threads to slide, we've had no discussion regarding anything, in fact, for months.

And the last metathread an user tried to make got deleted, twice.
So, if you're not going to actually do anything with the board, can you just give it to someone else who will, or actually come out from your bunker and talk to us? Even a half-assed "I'll try" would be better than the shit treatment you've given us for months. Hell, years.

Stop fucking replying to him you gigantic faggots, and he'll stop replying to you.
If he keeps posting when no one mentions him, then you know he's doing it for attention.

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=co
8ch.net/tv/res/711136.html#q712998
archive.is/VMeIr
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for anime is shit

I think last thread is a good example of why /a/ discussion should be banned here.

I don't know if I should be disgusted or impressed.

Nigger, the fuck you think is gonna happen?

I did not derail anything. You started all three arguments. All of this is your doing, your fault, your responsibility. You don't need the BO or Vol, you need to stop starting arguments. You need to stop blaming someone else for your issues.

Please go away.

it's simple, we need ID for filtering :^)

Huh? This entire thread is about me. Why did you make this thread if you want me to go away?

this tbh

just ignore him his life is sad

Not going to happen. BO is a fucking weeb.

How is this thread about you? Do you now have delusions of grandeur?

Maybe the OP should have ignored me. Maybe he should not have even made this thread. Or the last one. The only reason this thread is "necessary" in the first place is because you people started arguments against me.

Read the very first sentence.

fuck off

No, you fuck off.

Jesus Christ are you now going to have a vendetta against the board and all Holla Forums related shit?

Fapbait user killed them.

You have a vendetta against me. I only defend myself when I come under attack.

Fapbait user BO when

Why do you have an obsession with fapbait? Why do you keep projecting it onto me?

Who is attacking you?

Everyone.

Why do you think this? How are you going to stop it?

I think it because it's self-evidently true. Two threads were hijacked for the purpose of attacking me, and now two threads have been made for the same purpose.

Because fapbait exists.

Dragonmaid is shit.

It does not.

It is not, and why are you so obsessed with the show?

What the fuck do we do? Even if we ban this fag the mods will go away and leave the board to rot until this happens again or a raid happens. We need a new BO.

Why are YOU so obsessed with the show?

I have done nothing to warrant a ban, and if you are so hell-bent on ending this then just stop attacking me. This only happens because you attack me. For no reason.

I'm not.

alright boys who's up for it

Yes Fapbait user, you were literally raped for your love of dragonmaid.

GET OUT OF THE FUCKING THREAD AND NO ONE WILL ATTACK YOU LET THE ADULTS DISCUSS IMPORTANT META ISSUES

People who reply to him are just as guilty as him. Ban them all.

Needs to be someone who actually likes the board and is willing to ban anime discussion and content.

I'm not "fapbait user." I never presented the fapbait myth as anything important, nor did I bring it up. It was hardly even talked about. You are the one who is obsessing over it for unknown reasons.

The entire thread was created for attacking me. Are you for real?

Not to mention that these "meta issues" only cropped up becaus you attacked me. I never attacked you, I never started anything, that was all you.

He literally replies to everyone. Like OP said he's an attention whore.

He's probably delusional and autistic. He thinks this thread is a personal attack on his character.

I'm an attention whore? I did not start any of these arguments. I did not make either of these threads.

Do you people have no self-awareness?

You have yet to prove that fapbait doesn't exist.

oh that's too good

I am not delusional and autistic doesn't mean anything.

First sentence of OP:

You have yet to prove it does.

I'm sure you think it is, but it's not. I have no issues with my self-awareness. But you do.

I'd do it, God knows I check this board at least once every hour and most nights wake up due to noise outside and shitpost a bit more.
There needs to be at least 4 people in charge, 1 in each 6-hour timezone so there's almost always someone online to stop shit early.

STOP REPLYING TO HIM.

Or maybe, you know, you could have just not made another thread. That might have worked too.

Why are you so obsessed with it?

and you got baited for arguing for 16 hours. you are the problem you dirty faggot

this is true autism

OP made a thread dedicated to me, a fourth in a series of threads dedicated to attacking me. Yeah no kidding you can spot me.

You started this, not me.

Anyway we need to get rid of the current BO, he clearly only likes the title of BO. He hates the having the responsibility of one.

fuck off beyonder is one of the best bos on this god forsaken chan, along with chrow. Go back to sucking imkapfys dick, or to licking ass of that fat kike mark the newfag

true autism would not let him see conections between posts

I'm not a maidfag. This has nothing to do with Maidragon in particular. You could have picked any show to argue over.

i believe that

Have you seen the state of this board?

Exactly. The show is irrelevant and I doubt anyone here really cares about it. Now, how would you explain why this situation is still going on?

You are keeping it going. The two threads you dedicated to attacking me weren't enough, you also made a new thread to continue it. Then you made ANOTHER one. How long will you keep this up?

That's not even the name of the BO, so I don't know if Beyonder gave BO to another guy without telling us or what.
The BO's name is Watcher. Funnily enough, that 100% describes his role.

But who watches the Watcher?

what do you want

have you ever seen the state of overmodertated board like Holla Forums?
Holla Forumswas always shit, full of circlejerks fapping to fucking stickman cartoons made by deranged canadians, useless discusion of bad quality children cartoons without any reademing qualities, circlejerking over comic industry going the way of the dodo and no good content being produced anymore and ocasional storytime. Shitposting about anime would increase quality of this shitpile

Just stop attacking me. Pretty simple. Delete this thread and don't bring this up again.

why do you care

Pretty sure fapbait user proves your idea wrong.

Why do YOU care? Why have you kept this up so tenaciously? Oh, right: because I had the incredible audacity to defend an anime. That completely justifies 1000+ posts and making two extra threads and acting like the board is in a state of emergency and it's totally not your fault.

Why are you so obsessed with the fapbait myth?

watcher/beyonder is the same person, like hotwheels/copypaste

Josh

nigger if even 95% of this board was animu discussion and circlejerking about waifus and/intl/ / Holla Forums faggotry nothing would change since discusion that means anything is taking place in 2-3threads. And storytimes.

I don't care, I'm just asking. You didn't actually answer me.

I answered very clearly.

Maybe I'm a newfag but I never heard hotwheels being called copypaste.

where

hotwheels is copypaste on 8irc.

inb4 vol deletes the thread

And his Github account, and I think he had an old Twitter account.

He rarely used it, and it was only used by a bunch of circlejerkers in the IRC, everyone else called him Hotwheels.

ahhh, thanks bro never went there

dragonmaid is shit

agreed

it's a mystery tbh

I hate it so much because it's shit.

Maidfag would be the perfect mod, I tell you. He doe it for free and he takes his job very seriously.

And definitely ban posts he didn't like.

Hell I think he should be the boardowner.

Because he clearly isn't the one being bothered by all this, but is enjoying it.

He's not the one being bullied.

How many more threads will it take? For how long can the brave knight defend his dignity?

why don't you?

But he didn't dedicate any threads to you.
I made both threads and they're not directed at you, they're asking for the mods to actually show themselves and do their job, which they haven't been doing.

You just WANT this to be about you and have a perpetual victim complex and keep making the threads about you.

Who?

KILL
YOUR
SELF

Why do the dragons look like girls?

Because the artist has no originality. Can we stop talking about this now?

What are your thoughts on Dragonmaid?

Not really.

oh shit that one? it's fucking boring don't bother. Fucking dragon boobies and shit

When?

Who is best dragongirl?

That's ridiculous. Dragons don't have tits.

Lying about what?

I don't get it, user.
If I go to /a/ and post about cartoons, they ban me within 3 minutes, but you're allowed to go around in multiple threads over multiple months and post about how we're misusing anime terms and all western shows are inherently bad.

Holy shit, you're delusional. Stop playing the victim card and admit you have as much a hand in this as myself and the other anons that keep posting.
You keep posting so we keep posting. There's fault on both sides, but you instead want to make out to be the poor little girl being terrorised by the big scary anonymous bullies, and half of your "arguments" are "no u" or "so???".

Where are the threads you speak of?

Dragonmaids do

I only see this one. The OP does mention other threads. Where are they?

So you won't even link them?

jesus

I think you broke him.

I can't see them in the catalog.

No you fucking faggot. Let me break down how this all started:
Random user said Anime was better.
Another user said "Fuck off /a/utist, anime is equally trash", then you, a 3rd user, and the 3nd went off into some stupid, petty internet argument, then you kept sperging when other anons made fun of you, so we kept going and have now gone through more than 2500 FUCKING POSTS LAUGHING AT YOU COLLECTIVELY.

And this is the best you can do. You refuse to contest your points and just repeat the same phrase over and over again.

I'm serious, man. I can only find this one.

STOP LYING REEEEEEEEE

Stop pretending to be meeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

I think we broke him.

Did you look at the catalog? Is this just a ruse?

Have you worked out why we all keep mentioning Maid dragon?
It's because you reply every single time. That's it. We just keep bringing it up because you trip over yourself to correct us.

That's all we're laughing about; that you keep managing to hit (300) in every thread you poke your head into.

is this the second coming of pga

About what?

?

This is the best and worst thread on Holla Forums for a while.

MODS ARE ACTIVE
THEY DELETED THE FIRST THREAD

They have seen this and the first metathread, yet are doing nothing.

this guy is much worse

just ban him. please. write "stop being a fag" as reason.

Hello?

for being a faggot

And what a defense it was. It worked like a charm.

Holla Forums RULES STATE WESTERN CARTOONS AND COMICS ONLY
THIS APPLIES TO DISCUSSION
YOU KEPT TRYING TO DISCUSS ANIME WHEN PEOPLE TOLD YOU TO FUCK OFF

YOU ALSO SPAMMED 400 POSTS UNTIL A THREAD HIT POST LIMIT, WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN DONE ON THIS BOARD BEFORE, THEN DID SOMETHING SIMILAR TO TWO OTHER THREADS

I CANNOT MAKE IT ANY CLEARER TO YOU, KILL YOURSELF.

oh shit

thanks based mods

sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=co
LMAO, 4 day ban.

Based mods, but you're still cunts for not ever talking to us.

They do, but they like to remain anonymous.

Source: Holla Forums banner thread a while back.

Too bad the first thread was deleted, I wonder how many of those were his.

wonder what he's gonna do n the meantime.

truly mods=gods

kill himself hopefully

go to leddit and swing his dick around about how he won arguments and shit

I guaranfuckingtee you he'll get a vpn and spamm again

Maidfag if you're reading this, your animefu a shit.

tbh though that was one of the best times i've ever had on this site

It was amazing, what a stamina this guy had. I'm probably going to get banned for not reporting him though.

I didn't even think about reporting in all of this hype, wew. Was fun lads.

Taken care of. Posts purged. Please report replies so I can clean up threads.

Two things though: 1. Nobody reported this shit. I checked my report queue this morning and it was empty. 2. If you see a post you don't like, you should hide it.

Have a Happy Easter.

you too

I reported the guy twice

Based dubs. You too BO.

Why do people find it so hard to not reply to obvious shitposters?

This.

Also this.

I did. I reported multiple posts in multiple threads.

I have to make sure he's gone, just in caseā€¦

Dragon Maid is tumblr yurishit

Doing God's work, boss. Have a good one.

What I want to know is if the other boards know about Maidfag.

What do you think happened to the other guy who was copy/pasting "anime turns insecure loser cucks into traps" for 5 hours?

If anyone cares, the guy is in Holla Forums now. He's claiming that he's being cyberstalked by a hatemob across both 4chan and Holla Forums. I wish I was kidding
8ch.net/tv/res/711136.html#q712998

He'll be back today and I'm anxious to see what happens.

Holy fuck what a thread archive.is/VMeIr