'We can't be choosy': Mexican cement company executive says he'll HELP Trump build his border wall

'We can't be choosy': Mexican cement company executive says he'll HELP Trump build his border wall

A Mexican cement maker is ready to lend its services to President-elect Donald Trump to build the wall he wants to erect on the southern border of the United States to curb illegal immigration. 'We can't be choosy,' Enrique Escalante, Chief Executive Officer of Grupo Cementos de Chihuahua said in an interview with Reuters. 'We're an important producer in that area and we have to respect our clients on both sides of the border.'

Trump, a Republican, campaigned vowing to build a 'big, beautiful, powerful' wall across the 2,000 mile frontier in order to stop illegal immigrants from Mexico, which he accused of sending rapists and drug traffickers north. The campaign of the New York businessman who has never previously held public office was widely reviled in Mexico. Parts of the border are already divided by high fences, and a huge part of the boundary runs along the Rio Grande river. Based in Chihuahua, a large northern state bordering Texas and New Mexico, GCC is one of the biggest construction materials companies in Mexico. It generates around 70 percent of its sales in the United States, where it also has three plants.

Escalante said Trump's plans to invest in energy and infrastructure in the United States augured well for the firm. 'For the business we're in, Trump is a candidate that does favor the industry quite a bit,' Escalante said. GCC, whose shares are trading at their highest levels since 2008, is 23 percent owned by Mexican multinational cement company Cemex, which at the end of September announced plans to sell its stake.

archive.fo/u8xt4

Other urls found in this thread:

worldpressphoto.org/collection/photo/2014/contemporary-issues/christopher-vanegas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hempcrete
youtube.com/watch?v=WI97AnjMjtk&list=PLIOhazL_3acxBweGeXplaZCzt8dlwSGuJ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah good luck building the wall with shitty sandcrete that crumbles like a Chinese building.

Wow thats a nice wall

Sure, they'll purposely fuck it up being the spics they are. The best American industries will build the wall, Mexcrements will only foot the bill.

Fuck that, American companies only.

Sounds like a decent CEO, even if he is a filthy beaner. Too bad the cartels and local shitskins will flay him alive for this.

Sweet jesus

Unless we deport in the order of 80%+ of non white "refugee" and illegal alien the wall won't mean shut except a lid on our oncoming Brazil

The druglords will burn him alive for this so I don't know what he is thinking. On the picture, I noticed the cars along the wall and I thought it is a very nice wall. Too bad it won't look like this in the real life.

and yet mexicans still want to steal those jobs.

where are the bleeding hearts doing volunteer work trying to fix mexico's problems?

Honestly if the wall was like that then we'd have a massive infusion in blue collar jobs as we'd have to as a nation work together to make that much cement. Remember it's 15 feet deep too. Guess an earthquake would fuck some of it tho.

What is the story on your picture?

A criminallylarge spider came along.

worldpressphoto.org/collection/photo/2014/contemporary-issues/christopher-vanegas

Frankly I don't believe it because Mexican government is extremely corrupted.

Was that the real 100 mil get from cuckchan?

ya

Dubs confirm my first thought as well

Not even Titans will be able to collect welfare now.

Fucking this. No shit the beaners are trying to get away. The kikes down south just decided to use this as a venue to push cartels through the same channels and burn the bridge so that citizens can't use it anymore. Mexico is Communist Russia right now and the beaner problem will only get worse before it gets better due to the political climate down there.

We're going to need an infograph of all the enemies that offered to build the wall.
so far

Because they won't possibly use substandard material and mixes to guarantee the fuckers will fall apart faster than other Mexishit right? Good luck suing a bearer for reimbursement after the fact.

10/10

I wouldn't be surprised to see the cartels murdering and extorting returning beaners for fun and profit. And I also expect tearful illegals to use real or imagined threats from the cartels as an excuse to stay in the U.S.

I'm scared about this wall further crippling endangered species that roam the border, specially migratory ones.

… surely won't make secret passages.

let the little shits adapt

That's not how it works, the american-grown Jaguar is nearly extinct.

The drug lords want the wall, prices go up.

that just means we evolutionarily conquered them.

They make cement, not the actual wall, dumbass.

B-b-but it will b-be a f-f-fence!

Any civil engineer will tell you that a project of this magnitude may take a decade or so. That's not including what the wall looks like, when the plans are finalized, where the materials are coming from and who's going to build it. It's going to have to be like the Great Wall of China; complete with lookout towers and sensor arrays. It will also need seizmographic technology to not only detect if someone is trying to dig under or through the wall.

It should be 108 or so feet deep and 20 stories high and as wide as a four lane highway. Trump could even turn it into an Interstate Hiighway and monetize it by making it a tollway system, replete with offramps and boomtowns for people who need gas and food. Plus, it would HAVE to be named "Interstate 1" because of the East to West numbering system.

The wall is happening.
Let's make it the GREATEST one.

Don't know about that company in particular but I can confirm most cement companies in Mexico are SHIT.
Good for him to know that one must respect their potential clients, but still.

Plus, that way attemps to damage, scale, or go under it would be considered acts of terrorism which would give America a lot more diplomatic leeway in dealing with Mexico and the cartels.

Cartel tries to fuck with the wall? American drones start bombing them.

B-but the wall will never get built! It's just a fence! Trump'll never commit to any of his p-promises! AHHH

Amazing, even when they're genuinely trying to help, they end up wanting to steal our jobs. It's like it's an instinct or something, they just can't do anything without stealing the job from another person.

This is why we have to build a wall

Nice guy. we can use his company to build anti vehicle fortifications in Mexico.

Mexico's paying for it though

Exactly.

Of course, The U.S. and Mexico will have to enter into some sort of bilateral agreement where the use of deadly force around the perimeter of the wall is acceptable to avoid legal conflicts and international treaties. I have no problem with the U.S. going Full Hammer Bros. on busted Toyota pickups carrying nosecandy, but I wouldn't want to give the international community something ELSE to bitch about.

I'd sacrifice jaguars for no mexicans tbh.

Nuthin personnel.

you guys are a bunch of idiots, I called it months ago Trump would use Mexican Quarries to build the wall. Make Mexico Government pay the quarry to supply concrete for the wall, even emply beaners if needed, make Mexicans THEMSELVES proud of the wall so they wont try to tear it down, its like making prisoners build their own beautiful prisons and they become both the guardians and the prisoners. Also, this would vitalize mexico`s economy, reducing illegal immigration.

but the REAL important part is the effects of the wall after, by stopping illegals and drugs from crossing it USA make economies, and Drug cartels wither from lack of money and guns going back. With that in place the USA can help Mexico Erradicate Drug cartels power for good, Mexico become a tourist destination and BAM, Mexico become an economic partner.

I understand, here, have an interesting video.

It's a good guess, but I'm pretty sure that GCC is actually a huge company whose concrete is already used in tons of projects.

They won't be designing it.

"Mexico will pay…!

—Mr D.J.Trump

do you fucktards really think building a wall is going to do fucking anything?
maybe if you can get some slave labor to build it 8 feet high but this isn't fascist fucking egypt. You realize if you build a wall they'll just jump it? dig under it?

Okay okay, you get the wall up, great, except the country goes broke building it so now it's the united mexico states of broke ass mother fuckers. That shit is going to cost billions, where's that money coming from? military industrial complex i guess.

Mexico isn't paying for jack shit unless you bomb the lazy fucks into doing it.

building a wall is the biggest fucking joke, you might as well just separate mexico from the continent. Deport them all to north korea, colonize the moon and send mexico there.

Colossal joke of a promise appealing to fear(KIKE WAS USED AS WALL MORTAR FOR THIS POST)

Declaring a war on the cartels would be a better solution.

Why not?

Could always just decriminalize drugs/semi-legalize like Portugal

The jaguar is not nearly extinct.
The Arizonan Jaguar -a subspecies of Mexican Jaguar which itself is a subspecies of Jaguar- is nearly extinct.
The conservation status of Jaguars in general is only Nearly Threatened.

It would be like saying white people are going extinct just because Swedes are. Sure its sad losing Swedes as a subspecies, but Danes and Norwegians are practically the same thing genetically speaking so we don't really need Swedes.

What I'm trying to say is that we should kill the Swedes.

I want to give druggies so much free drugs they OD.

No, it won't.

The US shat out 38billion dollars to send over to Israel so they can play gods in their sandbox.

The wall will cost half of that and be actual real estate, unlike firecrackers thrown at some palestinian retards.

Interesting. I guess the chain of lefty cuck denial is a loop, a flat circle.

can't drop that promise, Donald!

I don't want beaners on my moon, I'd rather go and make the moon great again.

I hope it's American workers building it. That's how I've been getting niggers on the Trump train, sure none of them will actually go out and get a job building it but it makes them think Trump cares about them.

Please tell me you think people can OD on Gods green ganja.

inb4

Not yet…

we could actually pay for it over time just by cutting all funding to mexico (we give them a few billion a year)

Doubt that will work, druggies OD because of drugs laced with other drugs.

Well let me know how that goes.

How much support for the wall actually exists?
How about instead of spending money on some retarded ass wall, the country spends money on fixing itself internally??
Okay so you build the wall everyone cheers that they have jobs and work. Walls done, those 800 workers have no jobs and are just as pissed. "Them fukin canadien cucks fukin up our economy lets fucken beld nother wall up thr" Give me a break.

Okay, I got your solution. Build a comet
Public poll
Public outrage over "offensive name"
Solutions?
problem solved.

Now I know Arizonan jaguars are probably a hell of a lot closer to Mexican jaguars genetically yhan nigs to whites, but that's still a slippery slope.

PRAISE KEK!

(checked)

Enough to get Trump elected.

With money? That would be like trying to extinguish a fire with gasoline. The last thing America needs is more money being flung around all over the place. What is needed is what Trump proposes: Defunding criminal shit like "sanctuary cities". Taking money AWAY from those who corrupt the system. Cutting off parasites. America needs a CLEANSING.

DIdn't you just say it would cost BILLIONS? How is a project going to cost billions if only 800 people work on it? Movies that cost less than one billion employ more people than that. You're just flinging shit hoping something will stick. Your concerns over the wall are clearly not founded on rational thought.

Are you a pedo we startled? Is that why you started posting here what seems like literally today?

(checked)

Fucking checked.

Yeah, I know, but I just really want to draw conclusions that justify my wish for the death of arvefjenden.

Also
Theres no such thing as slippery slopes goy, thats a fallacy.

I want this to happen. We can finish it within Trump's 8 years I believe it

FUCKING CHECKED
THE WALL WILL BE A LASTING MONUMENT SEEN FOR MILLENIA. A SYMBOL OF THE TRUMP ERA

I don't trust these spics to do it, because they'll design the fucking thing to allow spics to bypass. Spics are great at building decks and shit, but not the wall of white America's dreams.

Anti-Christian!

lmao profligates smdh

They wont build it, they will just provide the cement. You would know if you bothered reading the OP.

Hell is forever!

>>>/hell/

It's not only a board at Holla Forums…

It's forever.

Hell is forever!

That's a big wall.

Kek works in mysterious ways.

Thats nice.

You could never pour a concrete structure that big. Well, you could, but it would be extraordinarily difficult. It would take decades to cure, and you'd need to run cooling pipes all throughout it to remove the generated heat. That's how they did the Hoover Dam, but this would be thousands of Hoover Dams all lined up.

SHADILAY SHADILAY SHADILAY
USERMAATKEK-SETEPENKEK
TRUMP MERYAMUN
KANAKHT MERYMAAT
MEKMURRIKAWAFKHASUT

So we're supposed to care about a cat that hardly even exists anymore? I'm sorry, but I care more about correcting the demographics of America than a handful of cats.

It's going to be 40' precast concrete planks. Trump has already talked about it.

Renounce your false god and Praise Kek!

So? We’ll take those decades. It would be UNSAFE to take it down while it’s curing, so no fucking democrat could ever touch it.

We’re going to build electrical conduits, data conduits, and a cargo train on the wall. We’re going to make it economic suicide to take down.

I think we should build a precast plank wall first. Once that is up, we can consider building a more substantial wall for prosperity.

i'd argue that the only reason they volunteer for this now , is that so they can do the usual shoddy work and add pre-existing weak points into it that their people can exploit later on

Two walls for the price of MEXICO PAYS FOR IT

Red Indians are negroes and should be separated from the USA by a massive wall

The top of the wall will be lined with trap doors that drop into the gassing chambers…

Says the libtard that cares about what some mythical "international community" thinks.

For you.

Red and black are not the same colour, burger.

Good point, they're probably trying to fucking screw us. It's either the Mexicans or the Jews who are going to build the wall, we need to make sure neither of them get anywhere near it.

Is this some new copypasta from Leddit?

what's with that nose? looks half-asian

:)

WTF, Trump better not give any business to foreigners to build the wall, talk about betrayal, going against his get Americans to work bit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hempcrete

youtube.com/watch?v=WI97AnjMjtk&list=PLIOhazL_3acxBweGeXplaZCzt8dlwSGuJ

Rhetoric of an anti-white.

Yeah but guess what, here's where the beaners fucked up. Running away doesn't solve shit when they have the power to fucking stop it.

Oh wait, they're fucking illiterate, unskilled, and uneducated and worry more about fucking their mother's pussies all night and sucking shit out of each others assholes rather than fighting for their own rights, instead of co-opting other people's rights. Seriously, these beaners are fucking worthless.

They fucking bitch and moan, pretend to be white or lie to themselves and their children that they're 'white' from the get go and act shocked when their behaviour, their inability to act like a fucking human being clashes with their make-believe notion that they're 'white' and thus entitled to gleefully waddling to and fro America whenever they want. I know damn well they lack the self-awareness to comprehend anything, but holy shit they're fucking retarded. They're so retarded, you can just convince any of them to suck a dick with the false pretense it'll make them more white if they do it.

Then guess what, they'll do it, and there will be a line for it too. They're disgusting, ugly, obese and bloated brown little fucking mutant roaches that need a nice big genocide.

There's no difference between beaners and niggers. Never was. They all need to go.

hopefully the wall shits out steaks every few miles. I'd very much like to have jaguars helping to patrol our border

smoke walls errday

mwahahahaha

cant hold the winnings anymore

It'll be easier to indoctrinate, "vaccinate" and tag all the goyim now that they have nowhere to run in our pasture state.

Chihuahua is actually a pretty damn european state, especially compared to California and other Mexican states, in the 60s before the industrialization in the north, it was close to 70% white

Put up the wall, legalize pot. Any other drug should not be used in these United States. If you want cheap drugs, we can put you on a bus south with the other addicts.

It's not brittle but it's compressive strength is 1/20 that of normal concrete. It has it's interesting uses, but not really a good building material / replacement for concrete. It would probably be good for large, earthquake resistant structures though, considering its light weight and flexibility.

Its a shame you can't sacrafice mexicans for jaguars.

MEME IT SO

Trump should bully mexico to 'one up' us and build their own wall. That'll show us!
Two walls for the price of none.

underchecked dubs

strange red indians arent intelligent even though theyre monogoloids

underrated kek

Mods are gods

Why the fuck don't we use AMERICAN businesses?

That company owns cement plants in the US

whites only in space

The wall worked for China. It worked for Israel. It worked for Mexico's southern border.

Walls works.

That's some 10/10 hate speech, OP

Why not just build most of the wall a mile or so into our own borders so if they do try they're already on our territory?

Don't they pretty much have an open border with Guatemala? Or are you talking about that retarded picture with a fence in the desert?

we will

I care a little about the cats. If we make our side of the wall a wildlife sanctuary then we can drone any human-sized heat signature.

There's enough room on that wall for another wall.

funniest part of the post.

Oh my poor, naive leftycuck poster.

Now is not the time for fear.
That comes later.

Ruined it

MODS=GODS

They don't. Mexico has the same problem with Guatemala that we have with Mexico.

lying press is at it again. misrepresenting someone's words is a type of lying

he didn't accuse anyone. he merely stated the fact that rapists and murderers are coming across because there's nothing to stop them, which is a fact. at no point did he claim the mexican government was taking action to encourage rapists, drug traffickers and murderers to enter the USA

does it need compressive strength? it's a wall, it only needs to hold itself up. if it's cheaper it could be worth it. if not, meh

Hell doesn't exist christcuck
Get out of here newfag scum