FEMALES IN ISIS ARE WORSE

DID YOU KNOW THAT FEMALE ISIS MORAL POLICE ARE MUCH WORSE THAN THE MALE ONES?
Could this have something to do with the fact that women are the biggest intimate terrorists in the west? It has been found that thousands of men get nagged to death in the US alone every year. Harvard scholars found that women commit over 70% of one-sided domestic violence, and initiated the majority of 2 sided violence as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/storyline/isis-uncovered/how-all-female-isis-morality-police-khansaa-brigade-terrorized-mosul-n685926
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also nice source, assbag.

Source: nbcnews.com/storyline/isis-uncovered/how-all-female-isis-morality-police-khansaa-brigade-terrorized-mosul-n685926
Where women have equal power, they always seem to be worse

what a surprise

Muslims are cucks, and their women desire whiter penises. What else is new?

Are you also going to tell everyone how ISIS itself is but a CIA paper tiger made to keep the Greater Israel plan going?

Women also treat men worse when given the chanceā€¦. obviously!!

Women hate other women. Who knew? But seriously there was a study on this. Was funny but the evolutionary reason seems to be women destroy other women (and other women's children) to get ahead and men are more likely to work together to achieve goals.

I want to have hijabi sex with those two, they look h'wite to me!

Muslims are buying the white or pale skin women.

We really should send all communist teachers in an exchange program to ISIS a few weeks before the Don nukes it all.

Women are naturally more prone to violence than men. They also treat us worse when given equal power.

Don't give them equal treatment though, otherwise they'll start abusing you too very soon

They'll equally get punished, choked and piledrived. Hijabi sex is on my bucket list for sure.

Holla Forums is a White board
>>>/islam/

The thought of having hijabi sex has never crossed your mind? Plus it's a great way to demoralize the enemy if you know what I mean.

Men created wealth and acquired resources for the tribe by forming teams that regularly risk their lives against the wilderness. Men thus evolved to generally select for tendencies that create trust and cooperation in teams.
In contrast, women stayed in the safe territory and squabbled amongst themselves over the wealth men harvested from the wilderness. Women thus evolved to generally select for tendencies of social manipulation and back-stabbing.

Seems plausible, but I think goes more around the fact that they seek the man who guarantees them a safer and comfortable life.
When polygamy is out of the question they will back-stab each other for being for that man. When all man can provide with the same possibilities, they will still try to gain social recognition by doing stupid shit. Those are but stupid women.

There are also those who believe in the whole love deal and really seek some one who shows he is passionate and is willing to fight his whole life for his family. Learning from those with social recognition that fame is nothing more than a burden.

lol that's why women should be seen and not heard. Their nagging, arguments and drama are deadly.
Women have always been known to create misery.

Nice work anchoring this post fucking feminazis. our censorship won't hide the truth for long!!

*your

Source: My ass

Women are children, and basically reflect the values of the alpha males around them.

They are vicious because they have fewer mental boundaries and run off status.

A woman who has power over anybody will just jump down to her bases instincts.