Cellphone Towers Causing Cancer - What Do?

youtube.com/watch?v=ii82I1IzFRY

We really need to rethink communications technology. We have two options:

1. Implement some other exotic means of data transfer other than electromagnetic energy such as quantum technology: sciencealert.com/scientists-have-achieved-direct-counterfactual-quantum-communication-for-the-first-time

2. Rethink the way we use electromagnetic energy from the ground up. Use it in a way that is orders of magnitude more efficient than how it's being used right now so that people aren't getting cancer from cellphone towers.

So Holla Forums, what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

prepareforchange.net/2016/02/11/weaponized-cell-towers-feature-large-kill-radius/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_Denial_System
newscientist.com/article/2126263-als-linked-to-occupational-exposure-to-electromagnetic-fields/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4944481/
journals.uchicago.edu/doi/full/10.1086/691462
scialert.net/abstract/?doi=ajava.2011.1084.1088
sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/03/02/cellphone-radiation-exposure-fact-sheet-draft-released-by-california-health-officials/
apparentlyapparel.com/news/why-did-russia-ban-the-use-of-microwave-ovens
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not how it works. This is flat-Earth level of bullshit

You have to stop using microwaves and wifi now.

You're right, there is no earth.

Stop using your computer in general. Even if its not using wifi or even ethernet its still leaking RF

There is no objective reality, merely the collapse of the quantum waveform by your wandering lonely consciousness into a reality which you can accept without descending into the deepest stages of madness. The entities associated with Holla Forums shall never understand this as the Holla Forums has. Holla Forums is true enlightenment, abandon your bigotry and ascend.

So like, what you're saying is, since nothing matters that

Holla Forums really is just a bunch of LARPers?

please kill yourself and ascend further into solipsism
I will languish here thank you

OP here, fuck you Holla Forums

You should look into this too, faggot
prepareforchange.net/2016/02/11/weaponized-cell-towers-feature-large-kill-radius/

I'm sure you'll believe it as well

Your fucked. There is a massive buildout of 700 and 600mhz now. All the major companies are putting microcells everywhere. There will be no escape.

Your puny right-wing consciousness will never be able to grasp the complex, ever-changing nature of the Aether between worlds for your mind is closed to new thought. Only when you have cast aside the burden of "morality" and "humanity" from your consciousness will you reach true enlightenment , and be at peace with yourself.

It matters not that you do not understand, for the prophesied neutrality of the great network will one day unite us all, and you shall know truth even if unprepared. For if you are not prepared, your feeble mind will shatter, and your fate be sealed.

Farewell sentients, for I shall know you again.

please have your loosh stolen by a succubi
go back to /fringe/tard land

What you refer to as "Succubi", are actually the anal warts of the great Cosmic Wheel. It is wise for lesser and unenlightened beings to avoid them at any cost.

I leave for you one last message to decipher.

Option 3: work around the problem by curing cancer.

1. You have no idea how quantum teleport works. You need a huge ass satellite laser to send information about photon states. The teleport is not like in Star Trek or some shit, the scientists who gave it the name did it to make cheap sensations off every experiment they perform with quantum entanglement states.
2. Direct beams that avoid youmans by scanning surroundings with IR cameras? More cell towers, more botnet, the cosmic jews will still try to beam you down.

Remember the boiling frog parable? Exactly the same.

Actually, it is prohibited to put cell tower antennas in 300 meters radius near any residential building in decent countries, apparently it is not in Freedom Fries land, and if you read any cell phone manual, it is advised to keep the device away from head or other body parts with minimum distance of 2 centimeters.

It's not the microwaves themselves, its the oscillation of microwaves that vibrate water molecules. The water molecules polarity is unchanged, it's the oscillations of the polarity of the microwaves themselves around the water molecules that causes them to vibrate

You are retarded, please stick to Flat Earth theory

You could just develop ways to slow down or prevent cancer from speeding up.
Hellva lot easier.

Then why industrial microwaves exist? Those can heat plastics, ceramics and many other materials.
What stops them from making a microwave that heats proteins or DNA?

You mean zero point energy which is just the definition of "empty" space?

Nothing, (((they))) already have if you look hard enough. This has been a thing since the 1960's when it went out of public eye sight. Imagine what levels they are at now? Probably something akin to bluebeam sattilites.

I think you're confusing non ionizing radiation with doing no harm. It CAN'T do genetic damage. It CAN'T give you cancer. It CAN burn you. You're required to have towers (antenna) far enough away from power lines so that if it falls over it comes near them.

What stops them from making an X-Ray machine? Hmm... You really need to stop talking.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_Denial_System
I remember reading how those things were used to crowd control mass protests in some non-relevant second world countries whose government sold it's souls to NATO.

You could stop watching clickbait videos from idiots. Alternatively, you could move to an area like Green Bank, which is near an observatory and has no WiFi/cell phone usage by law. Then again, you'd probably find some other fault with them.

Yeah okay, but even X-ray has exposure safety limits.
And before X-rays they used uranium bricks and sheets of photographic paper to screen bone damages.

X-rays are ionizing radiation meaning they CAN do genetic damage. Cellphones cannot. I'm sorry, but it just isn't possible.

Who pays you?

If you burn yourself on the oven, do you get cancer? The antenna would have to melt through plastic to get to your skin. Please go back to wherever you came from and never return.

I don't any wear plastic on my skin, reptilian.
Stop playing your tricks with me.
Again, how do you explain that resonating dipoles other than water molecules is possible? Then DNA cells are the obvious target.

Can you rephrase this in the form of something coherent? You can heat other things than water. It doesn't rearrange the molecular structure anymore than Mr. Miyagi rearranged the Karate Kid when he creates heat from friction.

ok but are headphones dangerous?
does it not generate a rapidly changing signal hitting you in the head at touch close proximity at about same intensity as those antennas do at a distance

The article said "counterfactual" meaning no particles travel between the two recipients

Literally air particles vibrating kid.

I laughed far more than I should have.

If we expose you to a 3kW heating element or 1kW magnetron at point blank range for long enough you'll stop being stupid too.

This is the part that doesn't happen, cell towers are not pumping you full of microwave radition

I don't think he gets that heat comes from the surface of the antenna. He genuinely believes we're being slowly boiled alive by wifi hotspots without feeling it.

No, this is how you american

Love it or leave it, commies.

Just go back to using cable phones and ethernet internet.
Problem solved.

All microwaves energize water dipoles. There's nothing special about 2.4GHz except it happens to be permitted for use in microwave ovens.

But it doesn't

ayy lmao

But it most certainly does. Loss of signal is converted into heat. If you don't believe me, hold down transmit and grab the antenna.

Go back.

There is no need to be upset, friend. Just accept the inevitable.

1. knock down cell towers
2. nothing of value was lost
3. ????
4. PROFIT!

Confirmed for brainlet who doesn't understand RF.

I bet you think GMOs are bad as well.

I think you're confusing different effects. So what's the surface temperature of a 10kW radio tower? Surely 10kW is a lot, isn't it?

Fuck, and to think I failed waves in high school and I have a more solid grasp about microwaves than some people ITT.

Yes, microwaves heat up stuff. No, it does not have to do with frequency, but with amplitude, which is how much energy your wave has. For all you know, long range radio waves could be used to heat up stuff. I am unsure why do microwave ovens specifically use microwaves, but it's probably have to do with being easier to handle than longer waves. The difference between your WiFi router and your microwave oven is how much energy their waves carry; you could run your router on potatoes, but you need quite the power to run a microwave oven.

Here is the deal: microwaves are really shit at getting through objects. We are reaching peak efficiency with current WiFi frequencies, because more Hz would probably mean your devices would only catch the WiFi signal inside the same room as your router. We could solve this by putting repeaters inside every room, but nobody got time fo' dat. They are specially shit at getting through your skin because shit is thicc and extremely resistant (look up the ohmic resistance of dry skin and be amazed), so at best your router would just cause a negligible augment of the surface of your skin, which is no worse than standing next to a heater, fireplace, or inside a comfy snuggie.

Now, microwaves CAN burn your skin, and chances are anything under that through induction. If you cut off a finger and put it inside the microwave, chances are it will start to cook (I know you are retarded, but don't actually do this). Burns can actually cause cancer (but then again pretty much anything can cause cancer so whatever), but you will not be near any microwaves with enough energy to do so in your lifetime, unless you work with radars.

Let me just unsage this quality thread to remind everyone what Holla Forums on Holla Forums has become.

But commies love guns.

This is some next-gen fedora tipping action.

Use a tinfoil hat. It protects from microwaves and other radiation.

Why are tech people often so dumb about real world stuff?

A distressing amount of people who argue against GMOs argue against GMOs in general, not just Roundup-style use of GMOs.

It's not because of skin's resistance, it's because the water inside humans absorbs all the energy. Other materials such as plastic or glass have higher resistance but wifi goes through it well

Let me put it to you this way because I think you're the one confusing effects. Non ionizing radiation can only burn you. Ionizing radiation is what makes your hair and teeth fall out and turns you into a mutant. Heat produced from a 5 watt transceiver will be nothing compared to a 10kW transceiver. Theoretically if there is 0 signal loss, a 10kW antenna wont put off any heat. This issue is this is so much energy that you will be roastie toastie instantly if there is a proportional amount of signal being lost. That's why you wouldn't want to be anywhere near it. Even with 50-100W amplifiers, you would want to place the antenna away from your shack and limit transmit time for safety reasons. Again, this is not something that's going to creep up on you over time. You feel heat instantly. You should be more worried about sun exposure seeing as how visible light oscillates at a much higher frequency than microwaves.

Headphones have two types of radiation emitting from them
Electric radiation is constant as long as the headphones are connected to a power source.
Magnetic radiation emits when sound is played. The louder the volume, the higher the magnetic radiation emitted. Over-ear headphones put more radiation in your head than earphones.

I guess this would do..

They don't cause cancer (at least not directly). But non ionizing radiation can still heat up proteins loose in your brain and fuck you up. There is a reason antenna placements in cellphone designs are regulated.

But hey, keep being the smartest person alive and showing everyone on the internet how smart you are. See if I care.

Here is proof in support of OP saying the radiation is bad

Exposure To EMF May Cause ALS
newscientist.com/article/2126263-als-linked-to-occupational-exposure-to-electromagnetic-fields/

EMF From WiFi Liberates Mercury From Amalgam Fillings Into The Blood
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4944481/

Bain Drain: The Mere Presence Of One’s Own Smartphone Reduces Available Cognitive Capacity
journals.uchicago.edu/doi/full/10.1086/691462

Cellphones Lower Progesterone and Raise Cortisol (progesterone antagonises estrogen)
scialert.net/abstract/?doi=ajava.2011.1084.1088

State Of California Says Cellphone Radiation (EMF) Is Unsafe And Causes Brain Cancer
sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/03/02/cellphone-radiation-exposure-fact-sheet-draft-released-by-california-health-officials/

you can find more pretty easy... Mercury is NG ofc

Have you tried killing yourself?

apparentlyapparel.com/news/why-did-russia-ban-the-use-of-microwave-ovens

kek