Church of Kek and other minor deities

Some guy on /k/ made this thread
Basically he wants to start an armed monastery of Kek somewhere up North.
I've seen the idea thrown around a couple of times here or other kind of Holla Forums communities that never actually happened so let's actually fucking do it.

Pros:
>Get to use the "not all _ commit violence for our God, you're just _-phobic" excuse

Cons:

438841's Idea was good, but I realized we need to have an actual semi-concrete belief and worship of Kek to even pass as a religion instead of a cult. I was thinking belief-wise we could
-follow the Romans in the sense that we believe that other deities are just as real as our own, which I think a good amount of us do.
-worship minor Gods of Kek eg. /k/ was calling 438841 a heretic for not worshipping the muder cube. Why not both?
-It could be hereditary like Judaism, only it's European exclusive.

I'm currently trying to create solid, written beliefs for the Chruch of Kek but I think it should be a community creation. The repeating digits will show us the answers anyway.

Other urls found in this thread:

mind-trek.com/practicl/afdv-gen.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=Mi5HrlKSAOQ
discordapp.com/channels/252599333042520064
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We also get to take meme magic to the next level by summoning it I'll. Imagine the possibilities…

*irl

I agree wholeheartedly. Kek, Thoth, Ra, Anubis… we should be creating a new national ethos/pathos(?) using this Egyptian imagery. It is organic, and resonates well. We have this advantage, why not use it? Why try to rehabilitate nazi imagery that people are brainwashed to immediately dismiss?

Praise Kek

Because you're obviously a Leftist

If you're interested in the monastery, come visit us at >>>/monastic/

Holla Forums is down the hall to the left

ITT: Fringe faggots false flagging kek

You cannot make kek into your gay Illuminati cult. Chaos will not be contained!

Chaos will not be contained

Besides: Creature worship is for subhumans. Kek is a force

No, I just don't think it makes any sense to try to reinstall a german government in a country that doesn't share its culture or language.

Doesn't matter what you think, I'm right, and the media creating this whole narrative of the alt right being nazis is proof that they're trying to delegitimize the far right through sheer public opinion. I don't know if you know this, but a fucking lot of people have been brainwashed into thinking Hitler is the ultimate evil, and that's a hard spell to break. You still have goons like jonestein pushing that view to millions.

We're not trying to contain it you faggot, we want to manifest it irl.

No one is literally worshiping a Frog, just the force it represents. Also the whole point of this shit is to try and take the irl Holla Forumscommunity and reap the benefits of a religion as well.

why the hell not, better than most churches, all synagogues, all mosques. It would rustle the shit out of yid and muz jimmies.

So should we start working on some actual lore for Kek or take whatever shit the Egyptians already made for him?

Let's keep it that way.

Or you're going to see Lady gaga using a Pepe on her fucking music video soon…. That's what the jew is up to these days

Kek should be our primary interest, but remember, he is One of Eight.

We should preserve all our knowledge of Ancient Egypt.

I think this should be as original as possible, but I don't see a problem with taking the existing stories and building off those. We could give the church some kind of 40k A E S T H E T I C.

I'm thinking more visual propaganda type stuff. But not just pepe ms paint garbage, I'm talking about legitimate frog, snake, hawk, etc. based Egyptian style imagery. I dunno what I can contribute yet, but I'll think. I like dark green for a far right conservative meme brigade, but that's only because the left is associated with red. I don't know the color theory/psychology behind dark green, though. Red does have specific connotations and implications that may be worth something.

It's not about government anymore. It's about a world wide faith in blood and anti-Jewery. There is one meme Jews fear more than frogs, crosses, and Samurai. And there is a reason for it.

What about a green AND red aesthetic? That could actually be pretty sweat looking.

Anyone interested can take a look at >>>/monastic/. We're just getting started.

(checked)
Kek wills it

No one wants to be in your multicultural gay sex commune, brah

Double Dubs confirms Kek is with us

Go fuck yourself. We're just waiting to hold a vote on sodomy, and Kekism will be the dominant culture.

Oh shit. I think kek just gave us our colors.

i remember when pol wasnt a leftist board
those were the days

That is the height of heresy

It's always been that way user.

Youre a christcuck.

The old gods will come home.

I'm figuring it should be an Ogdoad temple.

That's the same logic as creating an earth temple to worship a god of the heavens is heresy. We're not controlling Kek with this religion, we're just summoning meme magic in the physical realm.

It doesn't have to be super Egypt-ey but what does an Ogdoad even look like? I tried looking up and I got a bunch of hieroglyphics.

Dubs don't lie.
Christcucks, accept Kek. There is no point anymore to deny him.

Ogdoad = Souls of Thoth. Look up Thoth.

Dubs do not lie. Check'd

What do you think of having the murder kube as a minor deity or at least a sacred object of kek? They both seem to be agents of chaos and we need something for the /k/ommandos

Now that would be cool. Thor has his hammer, Zues has his lightning bolts, and Kek has his Kube.

No. kikes worship a cube, as do the other semite pedos. No cubes.

That's true. We don't want another mecca.

A vote on sodomy? WTF is wrong with you? Kek-ism? You're going to ruin it.

Thor = Thoth… He who commanded electricity.

And don't give me any fucking wikipedia freemason Hermes shit either, plebs!

If we have pepe as the symbol for the God of chaos the shouldn't wojak also be in this as a yin and yang type thing?

dubs lie all the time
just ask the get thieves

Dubs are a sign, good or bad

>>>/76/

We are not talking about containment.
We are talking about developing enlightenment.

Dubs cannot be stolen.
Kek grants them, he does not sell them as property like some mere merchant.

I would like the murder cube more if it wasn't a cube that looks like the sand nigger dome of the rock square or the black box the baby fellating yids wear. Make it round or something, Gantz ball o' guns.

i just realized what type of thread i posted in :^)

Look faggots, I worship Kek as much as the next Holla Forumsack but this is forcing it. Having a bunch of gun toting kek worshipping Holla Forumsacks dedicate their lives to understanding Kek is a worthy goal. But trying to create a religion buy horseshoeing in elements like the /k/ube is missing the point (checked )
Making sense of the divine and seeing what other deities are out there is a noble goal, but take DMT and listen to Shadilay on repeat instead of trying to LARP.

This. if a GET is meant to be shit like h GET then let it be so.

Fuck that we can use it for tax exempt status and as a front for smiting yids. Like a reverse synagogue. Full speed ahead!

Praise KEK!

Someone should really shoop this.
IT should say Kek and a a frog instead of the face.

this tbh
Chaos cant be harnessed just unleashed

x tier fringe bullshit

WHAT ARE THEY SLIDING TONIGHT BOYS?

This is some FBI tier shit.

There should be no chruch of kek, kek is a chaotic, disruptive force. Secondly, irl meetings leads to people being doxed and compromised, not only that but it leads to opportunistic infiltrators.

In all, it's a terrible fucking idea.

Secondly, research "the green man", that is the proto incarnation of all of the things we've seen in kek/pepe.

The green man is a herald of change and rebirth, the green man has been around since before the time of christ. The green man has found itself as a figure of mythos in many nations totally unconnected to one another, always demonstrating similar qualities and significance.

The green man has many faces and names, kek/pepe are simply the forms the green man has decided to take during this epoch.

The green man is at it's most base level some fundamental memetic force, some essential manifestation by forces interacting with this world to bring about necessary change when the time is right.

Don't build a church around a manifestation of something else, don't establish a church at all. Realize the green man is eternal and requires no such thing, simply recognition and observation.

This.

Structure and organization is antithesis to kek. He's a god of primordial chaos, the opposite of what you seem to be aiming for here. The furthest I would take my worshipping is a small devotional shrine hidden away somewhere in your home. I intend to make a shrine soon in fact.

Don't turn this into a proper coherent organized religion though, then it'll lose its magic. Kek does not gain his power the same way that the jewish demon yhwh does.

ORGANIZING A CHAOS GOD

Fucking hell anons, Remember we are raiders.

Just put a frog statue in your house or wear a frog ring so we can acknowledge each other without being shut down.

For all you know one guy is chilling out on that island in the middle of no where.

You should really stop trying to turn Kek into an organized religion. No good would come of it, look at what giving the enemy a concrete identity does to you. Paul Joseph Watson is trying to co-opt the (((alt-right))) which is the banner that they tried to corral all the Trump supporters into.
Kek already exists as a part of the Ogdoad, and is therefore a mystery school. Kekkists are Occultists and so we don't need a conventional religion because that defeats the whole point.
Even in the time in which the Ogoad was formally practiced, they were observed by few and were really the gods that came before what would normally be considered to be the traditional Egyptian gods.
They are the old Gods and are more so personifications of aspects of reality (and are therefore systems that can be incorporated into life) rather then scribes trying to consolidate religious lore into an agreed history.

look at US law. it's pretty difficult to claim you're a religion thanks Scalia, you Catholic fuck

With all of this happen coming up in this year, why not make the a e s t h e t i c 80s and the official music vaperwave

But user, the Ogdoad is composed of powerful elementals that deserve worship. The Egyptians were wrong to not give them enough attention.

Respect for their power, sure, however beware obligations to any soul but your own. That is the path to slavery.

Nigga what is Khmun?

As user was saying: because you're a leftist.

I thought Thoth was more associated with containing chaos, considering he governed over the entire Ogdoad.

(check'd)
My point is even the Ogdoad had a cult center back in the day.
Building a shrine to a chaos god doesn't contain the god, and we've all got shrines.
A temple center is just a bigger shrine.
It's cool yo.

tl;dr you better start believing in Ogdoad temples, you're posting in one right now.

Y'all niggas are forgetting Ammit, Goddess of Justice and eater of the hearts of the wicked

It is not so much that we are trying to control Kek

It has been made clear to us that both Kek and Us despise the leftists and other assorted ilk. We merely meme suggested targets of Kek's wrath.

How the leftists are defeated is entirely up to Kek, and we will faithfully follow his commands

To be fair I still want that tax exempt status, and the church of kek can exist totally on paper and still operate as a tax shelter. Fully organizing would be a mistake but kek wouldn't mind his name being used to keep shekels from Fedkikes.

/monster/ will likely end up building its own Ammit-centered temples in various locations.

I had the idea. The temple should consist of a huge debate room, covered in Pepe images and a random numbers generator in the middle of it. And when someone speaks, Kek confirms or denies his words with numbers.

And the worship would consist of people drawing new pepes and putting them on the walls, until the layer of Pepes is thicker then the walls.

I won't knock your choice there, but to me shrines seem crass. Fundamental forces like chaos are worshipped in your heart. Their only rite is spreading them. Their only sacrament is coming to know them and embody them more closely.

For the people considering this: As far back as the romans, formalizing worship of fundamental ideals is a purely cynical move. You might think that's a good thing. That you're just playing the system for what it's worth. But the only control a religion exercises over others is by the hand of its adherents. Will organizing give you hands? No. The noose will only tighten around your own neck.

Save your hands to stir the pot.

Nature in itself is chaos, a bit order to it, but chaos none the less.

The wind blows the seeds of a plant at random across the landscape.

tectonic plates moving under our very feet.

Chaos is just the absence of structured order.

Actually, nature is one of the most ordered, structured things there is. We just don't understand it.

Why do we keep memeing Kek as the god of chaos? Kek's role as the bringer of the sun/the ender of the night is far more in tune with our goals. Kek is the vehicle through which we will end the Kali Yuga. Chaos for our enemies, yes, but not forever and not for all. We await the sun.

Hey, Jesus. Whaddup, nice quads

Chaos only because people are ignorant. It's definitely not chaotic. Chaos occurs when things attempt to defy nature.

This is literally what the swastika represents.
>tfw we are all piercing the heavens right now

We should create little temples everywhere for Kek. Like those tiny shrines the Japanese use to have for their gods

If you're willing to fight for it you can make a shrine of garbage and dead cars to Jeff the enlightened 82nd reincarnation of the water bear messiah and make it stick. I've known people that do this. It's more so rather a question of, how far outside of the box am I willing to fight for rather than is it lawful.

There are far more things you can use for your legal defense and enforcement of rights (in any Anglo law derived country at least) and they can't deny that these records exist as there are literally millions of references to them, nor can they deny the text for similar, all they can do is bury it admist untold volumes of other data, behind 50 reference chains, and change those every few years, ect.

HOWEVER, the bottom line is foundation is foundation and no matter how you cut it you can't run away from it without (blatantly) demonstrating their unadhearance to their very claim to authority (thus undermining their validity).

It can take a long time before they courts actually start to take you seriously, but stick to your guns, press them, show how they are wrong, demand do see all proof, and other things that they should have (and if claim not to have equates gross violation/dereliction of duty, such as basic records), etc.

Be diligent, be persistent, triple check every thing, at minimum, and if you're a complete newfag to law, learn the difference between common law (law of the land), admiralty (aka corporate law, sometimes), and opt out of any sort of obligations* you have to slave-citizenship to the federal government (which is indebted to the Vatican).

*mind-trek.com/practicl/afdv-gen.htm

Also be sure you are not giving implied consent by complying, or even in some cases responding a certain way (like using plain layman's English when talking to agents of the state which speak legalese not English) or signing anything in any way regardless of any threats.

tl;dr make your self a big of an enough pain in the bureaucracy and they will break, simple matter of budgets, they don't make enough money dragging you to court, they will bother the bluepills.

Pic somewhat related, I'm curious to see how american gods will manifest.

Well my computer is already like a shrine to my waifu.

I like the idea of the worship of Kek but making an organized fucking religion out of our chaos god is stupid.

Let everything organically fall into place.

Sage for heresy.

Sacrifice her to kek.

The dubs hit the mark, sir.

Fuck off.

The omnissiah takes many forms acolyte.

I do not think we need to be "organised" to achieve recognition as an actual religion.

We need to give Kek the meme energy you've given to your waifus. Give him your energy and tadpoles

This. I don't understand where the idea that Kek is an embodiment of chaos comes from. He is the principle by which chaos yields to order and anticipates it.
He is like the midwife which ensures the coming order is delivered successfully into the world. Masculine is creative and ordered, and feminine is destructive and chaotic.
People keep wanting to think Kek is Keket. Keket dissolves an existing order, and was the force responsible for the destruction of western society. Kek is what will bring it back in its final form: Imperium.

Fuck off to >>>/fringe/ This is a politics board

This idea is funny.
Imagine the Kek cathedrals our children will construct to outdo our rudimentary makeshift shrines today. Our bravery to openly practice our faith and give praise will be a seed to a new Ultracivilization the world has never seen. Organized art extolling the virtues of Kek, thanks be upon him. My son's sons may read this very post in a Kek castle on Mars while learning about the early pioneers of Kek worshipping.

*The early renegades of Kek

Kek has declared this numerous times not to do this.

No Heirarchy
No IRL meetings
No belief system

Check em and praise KEK

GREEN, THE HIDE OF SMUGGEST FROGS
RED, THE BLOOD OF ANGRY MEN

did /k/ ever gain ownership of Nex Alea?

they were always talking about putting it into a temple

Fools. Kek is only summoned by the insolence of his enemies. Those who would worship him can ever be but spectators.

Cmon user. There's no way they'll be THAT autistic

WEW

On the contrary, there's no way they CANNOT be that autistic!

You are so stupid it's not even funny.

It'll happen in 2022.

the thread is dead, moron. you should've archived it.

Then shalt thou say unto them, Because your fathers have forsaken me, saith the Lord, and have walked after other gods, and have served them, and have worshipped them, and have forsaken me, and have not kept my law;

And ye have done worse than your fathers; for, behold, ye walk every one after the imagination of his evil heart, that they may not hearken unto me:

Therefore will I cast you out of this land into a land that ye know not, neither ye nor your fathers; and there shall ye serve other gods day and night; where I will not shew you favour.

Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that it shall no more be said, The Lord liveth, that brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt;

But, The Lord liveth, that brought up the children of Israel from the land of the north, and from all the lands whither he had driven them: and I will bring them again into their land that I gave unto their fathers.

Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks.

For mine eyes are upon all their ways: they are not hid from my face, neither is their iniquity hid from mine eyes.

And first I will recompense their iniquity and their sin double; because they have defiled my land, they have filled mine inheritance with the carcases of their detestable and abominable things.

O Lord, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit.

Shall a man make gods unto himself, and they are no gods?

Therefore, behold, I will this once cause them to know, I will cause them to know mine hand and my might; and they shall know that my name is The Lord.

The sin of Judah is written with a pen of iron, and with the point of a diamond: it is graven upon the table of their heart, and upon the horns of your altars;

Whilst their children remember their altars and their groves by the green trees upon the high hills.

O my mountain in the field, I will give thy substance and all thy treasures to the spoil, and thy high places for sin, throughout all thy borders.

And thou, even thyself, shalt discontinue from thine heritage that I gave thee; and I will cause thee to serve thine enemies in the land which thou knowest not: for ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn for ever.

Ignore the naysayers saying we shouldn't organize at all. Ignore the Christcucks with low IQs, but heed the advice of the higher IQ Christian philosopher. But don't rush this. It will require a religious genius to pull this off, and may take a few years to form a solid foundation. My suggestion to all interested is that you need to read and research a lot before even attempting to put anything to paper. Otherwise, it will be a failed effort. Research the esoteric, philosophy and uncucked/unjewed science, and the philosophy computer science–the later is essential to truly grasp the true power of what memes are, their limitations and constraints.

Read books on how secret societies are formed. Read about the art and science of constructing a self-sustaining religious system, with mechanisms to foster growth. Read the Classics and the pre-Socratics, particularly Heraclitus. Read the Kybalian. Read about the Ogdoad and Gnosticism, both pre and post Christian. Watch The Code by Carl Munck, available of Jew-tube. Read about the esoteric side of the early Enlightenment philosophers such as Leibniz. Read Julius Evola. Read Nietzsche. Read A.N. Whitehead. Read Gödel. Read about the Holographic Principle. Read the recent discoveries by the physicist Erik Verlinde on entropic gravity. Read Terrence Deacon's Incomplete Nature: How Mind Emerged from Matter. Search up the paper "The Algorithmic Origins of Life." The paper "Why Occam's Razor" by R.K. Standish. Read Erik Hart's "The Will to Power and Parallel Distributed Processing" which shows how Nietzsche was on the right path with his conceptions of the will to power as something memetic and computational.

Then synthesize and incorporate anti-Jewish and anti-Masonic protections, stuff that will guard against the Eternal Jew, and you will rediscover the ancient knowledge once possessed by our Aryan fore-bearers. Anything less will merely be an amateur LARP guidebook that won't endure more than a few years, let alone centuries and millenia.

Information is the neutral monism from which matter, energy, and the forces of nature emerge. Consciousness and Computation are reflections of the same underlying information-entropic or algorithmic force that constitutes the Mind of the All. He who controls the Memes controls the Universe.

Video below on Esoteric Kekism is very good start, but it only touches the surface in a way that the uninitiated may understand.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mi5HrlKSAOQ

(Kekked)

I will do some imagery over the weekend according to KEK's commands given through dubs in this thread. So roll up those ideas which KEK may hear.

PRAISE KEK
GOD OF CHAOS
ONE OF EIGHT
MORE TO COME

C-C-C-Checking those trips of truth.

gee i wonder where have i seen this
keep your fucking eyes open, or youll be subverted you dumb fucking piece of shit. fucking fags like you are just giving free loosh to the yids

Those are some incredibly dank Heqets, user.

No.
Unless they show themselves, no.
In any instance, there's the possibility of them being merely aspects of Kek.
Aspects of Him who is an aspect of Jesus.

Check for relevance

Hi, I'm user, and welcome to Jackass. Today, I'll be coordinating the founding of the Branch Davidians 2.0 on a public anonymous imageboard. Let's see what happens.

discordapp.com/channels/252599333042520064

let's put all of our ideas here
dubs decides who the recordkeeper is

well shit, i've been chosen

Because we're in the Nihilist stage (Cultural Marxism) of humanity and chaos is just starting, and this will bring forth the Overman. You're talking about a much later stage