Filthy Kayak "Done" with the Alt-Right

http:// archive.is/gbhEc

Feelings about the Alt-Right aside, this is some nuclear level kvetching.

I love it when they say they are white

TL;DR

Kayak Female gains traction as she was shot with a Rubber Bullet defending water, shitlords come out of woodwork and remind her she is a Jew.

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/erinschrode/posts/10209534283008328
twitter.com/RadioRenegades/status/800853004421304320
renegadetribune.com/scott-roberts-saint-andre-anglin
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh she's done is she? That ought to stop all the trolling.

I mean holy shit, this just goes ON and ON.

>reddit spacing

facebook.com/erinschrode/posts/10209534283008328
Here is the faceberg video.

Thanks for trying.

>even more >reddit spacing
wew

the word is "kike"
>>>/twitter/

kayak, is this supposed to mean asian islander or something?

Is this part of the "googles and skypes" self-censorship psyop?
FUCK OFF OP YOU >REDDIT SPACING FAGGOT

If I hit enter between sentences, this brings immense autistic triggers and some shit-tier websites name is invoked?
I am disappointed in you faggots.

This reddit spacing thing is some next tier autism levels. I get not knowing muh board culture but worrying about S P A C I N G is a bit pants on head crazy.

Yes. JIDF.

Hi intl.

Better update your JIDF detection matrix, bud.

The memes just got 10 feet deeper.

you have to go back

She actually says this on her Faceberg page.

What did she mean by this?

HuffPost does a great job of keeping me updated since I got banned from twitter.

>reddit spacing

Calm down, shill.

Turns out some immigrants are good; others are anarchists, commies, suicide bombers, welfare leeches and foreskin gobblers.

What does this even mean?

nice false flag there mordecai

women confirmed for not being able to handle banter

You care if the jews get gang raped by the niggers they've imported to do the same to you and your loved ones?

They deserve far worse if we were holding a grudge.

cute

Are most of you faggots just going to comment

Fuck off, you're the real cancer. This article was full of wonderful salt. The salt mines are still packed full and an endless supply it seems for the next 8 years. She links directly to dailystormer. The left still doesn't get it. The more attention they bring to this, it'll only grow larger. So thank you.

she's literally a fucking shill.

The kikess was imblying us hitler worshiping alt-rightey gamergoy MRA redpilling pick-up artist -phobic -ists were threatening to stick it in her pooper.

also: linking to DS isn't a good thing when DS is an alt-kike honeypot ran by a man who engages in asian sex-tourism.
shit thread all in all.

Jews actually absorb nutrients by inhaling it with their massive Jew noses so that it can be broken down and absorbed in the brain.

I'll bite. >in b4 "muh e-celeb"
While it wouldn't be a leap to assume people monitor the site given it is a fairly well-known "white supremacist" site, to immediately dismiss Anglin is somewhat unfair.

Who of you was full 1488 your entire life? He has made a site which is enjoyable and touts a decent message. If any of lives were put on display and someone who is against us wanted to cherry-pick anything that doesn't fit the our current narrative, we would have Anons calling us a Fed, shill, honeypot, or whatever in perpetuity.

The guy probably banged out some Asians while living in Asia. He wouldn't do it again. He isn't shilling sex tourism pick-up guides like some folks. We are free to feel however about Anglin but I find a lot of it to be wholly unfair.

I'm not even against e-celebs, just cancerous ones.
And it's completely fair to dismiss someone who racemixed.
also: nice reddit spacing

More D&C from SINAIDS and her cucked hubby! Seems they're subtly trying to undermine Andre Anglin and the good folks at DS.

twitter.com/RadioRenegades/status/800853004421304320

renegadetribune.com/scott-roberts-saint-andre-anglin