Pamela Anderson Warned Julian Assange

Three core members of Wikileaks were compromised as early as May 2nd of this year. Only one of those regretted decisions they had made due to outside pressure and reached out to Pamela Anderson on the 14th of October. The message was simple. Wikileaks has fallen, the Ecuadorian embassy is not safe, and plans have been made to secure safety for Julian Assange.

Things didn't go according to plan and through unknown circumstances Julian Assange was taken to Russia. The Russian government does NOT have Assange, but he is being kept there. In three days there will be a significant reveal regarding Assange and Wikileaks then you will know what I have said is accurate.

Do NOT trust Wikileaks.
Do NOT trust the news for the next week in regards to Russian aggression.
Ignore anyone who attempts to say more than this message. In three days you will have your spoils.

Keep searching the Blockchain and pay close attention in three days.

Eurypylus Will receive his recompense

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/IMG/pdf/toddandclare-emails-3-sep-2016-to-21-sep-2016.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20161020194528/http://thefreethoughtproject.com/assange-clinton-wikileaks-smear/
observer.com/2016/11/julian-assange-whose-wikileaks-played-a-pivotal-role-in-us-election-faces-possible-criminal-trial/
archive.is/HK6Js
archive.is/I6uOv
reddit.com/r/WikiLeaks/comments/5ejxw9/join_the_official_wl_research_community/
pamelaandersonfoundation.org/news/2016/11/14/julian-assange-whose-wikileaks-played-a-pivotal-role-in-us-election-faces-possible-criminal-trial
pamelaandersonfoundation.org/news/2016/10/26/london
archive.is/KDbMU
web.archive.org/web/20160306003310/https://civic.mit.edu/blog/shidash/leakswiki-continues-and-cryptome-interview
willyloman.wordpress.com/2016/10/23/what-is-going-on-with-wikileaks-assange-mia-macfadyen-dead-and-the-cia-honeypot-trying-to-tank-the-clinton-campaign-what-gives/
archive.is/solIO
toddandclare.com/datinglife/
twitter.com/GUCCIFER_2/status/788035352053374976
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

checked

Observed.

God quads checked

posting in an epic thread

is what kek says true?

As a false flag or something? Either to promote the idea that Assange was a Kremline Stooge all along or to implicate Russia in Assange's disappearance? care you explain this part a bit more?

And what does Pamela Anderson have to do with anything? Is it some sort of codename, an anagram of sorts? Or does sugrartits Pamela Anderson actually have something to do with Wikileaks?

Checked.

ominous

Witnessed

Is he alright?

QUADS OF CANDOR

my guess is that soros tries vengeance on mother russia for the crime of preventing him to corrupt democracy there

fkin checkd

Wait… What?

Chew you have a singleicious fact to snack that up?

They were both removed last year user. That was Julian in there.

Right, but how? How does Assange being in Russia change anything? Ultimately Wikileaks was pretty insignificant in Trump's Victory, it was the comey letter and the anti-white stuff that sunk her, so if this is an attempt to say the Russians did it all then I really don't see how anyone is going to fall for it, the media banged in the message that Wikileaks has worthless information on it that changes nothing Which potential pedo ring aside, is pretty much true, no normal Americans were actually going to look into stuff like the Podesta emails or other shit so how does Assange being found in Russia change anything for the normal americans that bought into the lies that Wikileaks was 100% harmless?

Checked for posterity

OP, you gotta give us a nugget to go on. I don't doubt you prima facie, your heavenly quads speak to your veracity, yet after all of the speculation of the past 40 days, the curiosity burns with the fire of a thousand ovens.

HOLY QUADS

You're LARPing but your quads say you should be taken seriously. You're either very lucky, or chosen by HIM

It's become a reocurring problem…

Yeah, I've taken most of this Assange stuff with a grain of salt. Every thread I see has no reputable sources or links to anything…

it changes all the future leaks wp could make by casting suspicion on their neutrality for anyone in the world who knows they are not at all 100% harmless
it notably gives plausible deniability for the corrupt assholes on team soros/puppeteers rothschilds that future leaks are antisemitic fakes invented by very bad goys for the purpose of being shitlords

Either a shill or a fucking moron.

It would make sense for Assange to be in Russia for the same reason Snowden's in Russia.

They aren't going to co-operate with the US for extradition.

but the OP implies WL is already compromised anyway, so what's the point in discrediting something you are in full control of?

Very plausible. Soros was most likely a significant factor behind the colour revolutions in Georgia and Ukraine, as well as movements in Russia that have been banned. Given that Russia's willing to go to war to prevent this shit, Soros and anyone with a stake in globalism and extending the EU and NATO must be fucking pissed at them. It would also explain why people like Clinton seem so intent on baiting them into open conflict with the west. Legitimizing the whole 'Russia interfered in US elections' by having Assange pop up there could do the trick as well as preventing Trump's inauguration.

If they seriously try to pull this I'm gonna flip my shit.

Right, was he supposed to switch clothes with her and walk out?

Wait… I'm asking for sources, and you call me a shill?

Could be total bullshit, but this is a worthy thread for those digits alone. Praise Kek.

I can Only Add that Assange was to be arrested and detained by the UK and USA in a joint operation and someone sympathetic to Julian's situation reached out to one of the compromised Wikileaks members who was promised US authorities would not touch Assange, but obviously failed to keep their part of the bargain.

Assange warned the whole of Wikileaks that they were compromised in beginning with its very members and essentially ordered a disbanding until the situation could be resolved. All the Wikileaks staff essentially ceased operations as of the 16th and whatever has been coming from Wikileaks is being done directly against his say so. I cannot elaborate on any more information and will post nothing more.

There is information in the Blockchain that is available yet undiscovered. Keep looking…

That"s the part that really makes me laugh. As if Pamela Anderson were competent to be in charge of anything more complicated than smoking some pole. Fucking comical.

Holla Forums's only reliable source is kek now

No. Stop being a faggot. I'm not wasting my time looking for shit that isn't there.
If it IS there, then you can post it here and link to where it's viewable in the blockchain for confirmation.
You would still retain plausible deniability as just another user who spotted something in the blockchain.
But no, instead you're being a faggot and trying to send Holla Forums on a wild goose chase.

Regardless if this is LARPing or not, there has to be proof out there of the elites being pedos and this shit isn't gonna go away. My guess is this info will either 1) never see the light of day and instead be used as a powerful bribery tool 2) gets released to the public and we will witness something massive on a geopolitical scale never seen in our lifetime. Remember, FBI user said that if certain info was released it would lead to WW3

Someone please post some fucking links holy shit. I'm gonna start some shit I swear.

Witnessed!

Ok I will not give a fuck any longer.

wikileaks.org/IMG/pdf/toddandclare-emails-3-sep-2016-to-21-sep-2016.pdf

Proof of what OP says is true.

an email after October 2nd 2016.

CONNECT THE FUCKING DOTS YOU COLLOSAL FAGGOTS

Very much this. Despite OP's impressive digits, the last anonymous WL poster we got was completely full of shit. It won't hurt to keep an eye out for the next few days, but remember:

ALWAYS DEMAND EVIDENCE

Fucking finally, thank you user

So Assange is going to be false flagged as a Russian agent/hacker/whatever and they'll use that to discredit Wikileaks as a whole?

I still don't really see the point in doing that if Wikileaks is indeed compromised, controlling Wikileaks to spread disinfo is much more useful than destroying WL all together

Wtf we're actually going to Make America Great Again

This is how the Russian hackers managed to save Assange. Read the email and connect the fucking dots.

Well, the pizzagate stuff already came out…

Hi this Julian. I want you all to know I'm safe. I've been transpondered into a UFO and enjoying my time with the space brothers. I'll soon be relaying to earth some very interesting leaks the space brothers have on a nearby planet that I won't identify yet. All in due time. Keep watching the blockchain.
Live long and prosper.

Link?

Wait, are you saying ToddandClare was a double-decker ruse designed to look like blackmail but was actually code for getting Assange to safety from US extradition in Russia?

Whoa

But if he's safe in Russia, then what's the big deal? Obama isn't really president still, is he?

Something like that. Or that we are being played by the DMC

HA!

The democratic party lol

friendo I…..

You're making specific falsifiable predictions so you have my attention, but who could have possibly sent Pamela Anderson?

Did Todd&Clare just write the best spy movie of all time?

Is there something I am not seeing? It seems as though this was the old-switcheroo being orchestrated, but is there more to read to it between the lines? Specifically what you mentioned in regarding the suit, RT interview, etc. forgive me for being dense, but I am trying to mentally piece this together.

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3839595/Pamela-Anderson-visits-WikiLeaks-founder-Julian-Assange-Ecuadorian-Embassy-London-laden-snacks-copy-Vivienne-Westwood-s-new-book.html

too lazy to archive, but all the relevant information is in that URL. She visited Assange in the embassy in October.

https :// twitter.com/wikileaks/status/788465568722612225

This sounds like a set up to kill Assange and blame Trump. Hillary wanted to drone his ass.

Exactly my thoughts. The email chain reads like a Jason Bourne novel. I'll believe it when I see more evidence. And anyway, even if it's true, I don't see what we can be expected to do about it.

Did you guys know that Pamela Anderson once starred in an animated show about her being a secret government agent?

P-Pure Coincidence? Meme Magic gone too far?

wew

no dude, no
todd&claire were made by dnc staffers, as revealed in the thread digging them up
which means they're soros team
they're those who want to falseflag russia with abducted assange to push for ww3/globalism and accuse Trump so as to get illary elected instead of jailed with 80% of DC and most governement officials worldwide

That's her on the way to Assange.

ah… shit

Did you know Chuck Barris was a hitman for the CIA?

I think this was an attempt to assassinate Assange with herpes.

So was this all planed from the begining?

That makes sense, as trying to get Assange to do a commercial for a dating site during the election is about the kind of stupidity one would expect from them

explained here

web.archive.org/web/20161020194528/http://thefreethoughtproject.com/assange-clinton-wikileaks-smear/

Doubtful. I think he was a LARPer.
Unless you think George Clooney cares about the truth…

I did not.

Did you know that American baseball legend Moe Berg was an OSS/CIA agent who was tasked with assassinating Heisenberg during 1944 to stop Germany from building an atomic bomb, but didn't do it because he determined that the Germans weren't close to doing it?

Maybe that food wasn't so healthy at all?

Anyone got some info about Anderson's background?

who's up for calling Pam Anderson and ask her to come shitpost with us itt?

Born in Canada, Finnish and Russian ethnic background.
SEXUALLY ABUSED AS A CHILD
Possible monarch victim? Monarch isn't a subject I know a lot about…

Oh, okay.

The Queen of England has a regiment of lesbian handlers who torture and rape young women. I'll look into this…

Keep in mind that what OP is trying to sell as is in the Tod And Claire email

Have you got her number? I'm sure a woman like Pamela Anderson would love to shitpost with us on our obscure korean fingerpainting mailinglist.

kek, not that monarch. The CIA mindcontrol program that sought to brainwash people by subjecting them to extreme abuse. All that I know about it, I learned from Holla Forums, so it must be true.

Do… do you think there is any video? For evidence

It's associated, they use the same ritualistic abuse to trigger dissociation and implant triggers into alter personalities and the like. Found this image of Pamela, seems very occultish-fetishist, but it's not proof of anything.

wikepedia: "The United States Penitentiary, Administrative Maximum Facility (ADX) is an American federal supermax prison for male inmates located in Fremont County, Colorado."

Could there be some kind of "magic" behind the fact she was the first born after the centennial or whatever it's called and her abuse ?

Here is the report about her visit:

observer.com/2016/11/julian-assange-whose-wikileaks-played-a-pivotal-role-in-us-election-faces-possible-criminal-trial/

She talks about TRUMP in it as well.

Perhaps that's what brought her to the attention of the system in the first place. Of course she was in Canada… I have no clue if the program may have been active up there or not. I don't really know more about it than I've already said.

Yeah, that's where they keep Ted K., and a bunch of other really high profile and/or dangerous people.

Hello?

Hello?

Hello?

Does no one else smell a false flag against Russia and Trump in this thread? Are they setting us up to support it?

Interesting. I don't want this thread to go off topic any further with this stuff, but there certainly is occult properties attributed to those born on certain dates.

Pamela Anderson with that satanic 'spirit cooking' witch.

I smell false flags everywhere, but how do you figure this thread could be part of such a plot? That doesn't make much sense.

p-p-pure coincidence, I'm sure. r-right?

I wonder if Abramovic's degenerate "art" triggered any PTSD of Pamela's childhood abuse…

It's filled with false-flag patsies.

So part of their false flag plan hinges on random anonymous nobodies on Holla Forums speculating baselessly about their plan?

To be fair, it's a pretty safe bet

Well was getting caught part of their plan?

She visited him numerous times.

But why at all?

I mean, where is the connection / sense / whatever?

Why Pamela?

The Heck?

he tricked anderson by claiming he would give her a interview to prop up her dead career. once inside the embassy they murdered her and he used her skin as a disguise to make good his escape. the Ecuadorians then stuffed her skinned corpse up the chimney.

Wikileaks has always been a limited hang-out. But some schism in US intelligence made wikileaks a threat to the other half. Some drama has happened, but OP (imho) is spreading bullshit to make confusion.

I'm not sure if this is true but stay safe Mr. Assange. History will remember you as a champion of the people.

The straightforward answer is that they fuck. Julian is older than her, so it's possible he developed an infatuation with her before she was an old skank when she was a younger slightly less diseased skank. Perhaps she likes what the Wikileaks organization does, so "fucks a fan" as charity.

Or she's an agent for some intelligence agency, which I think is a very real possibility. Maybe she specifically was chosen because Julian is known by said agency to have an infatuation with her.

I don't know why, but this reminds me of Dennis Rodman's Kim Jong-un visit.

Is there a possibility intelligence services are using certain celebrities to gather direct information about difficult accessible targets that way?

I second that opinion. The last WL poster we got refused to provide evidence and was full of shit. The email chain pdf posted in this thread is sketchy at best.

Maybe both.

holy fug

Well OP is making falsifiable predictions with hard deadlines. So if something doesn't happen in 3 days, or within a week at the very most, we'll know OP was full of shit. So any confusion that OP causes has a short expiration date.

From that we can infer that if OP is meant to cause confusion, whoever wants to cause confusion only needs it to last for a few days. So something is happening soon, or OP is just larping.

I would think that JA would see right through his celebrity crush suddenly appearing on his doorstep. The man know the deepest darkest secrets of global superpowers

some solid background work into pamela's life/past may shed some light if she's connected somehow. either she's a spook or JA spent his last life hours getting a bj

Yes, 100% possible. Celebrities have excuses to travel around the world, and have a clear advantage in gaining access to high profile targets. And many of them can act of course. Maybe not Rodman, but certainly Anderson.

Maybe he was a little … distracted?

Consider that he's been under house arrest for years. Maybe he was thinking with his dick. Maybe he thought "she was sent here, but what's the worst that could happen if I fuck her?"

Hell, maybe the guy is even a little suicidal. Given his circumstance I think that would be understandable. So risk death for a chance to fuck your old crush? Why not?

Because it says Wiki was replaced in May… That's when they started supporting Trump and shilling Hillary

Now he's in fucking Russia?

This is a false flag and they're going to recruit Holla Forums to support it

SHADILAY LONG LIVE ALL GOOD KEKISTS

GTFO Mordecai!

Everything is possible at this point. We'll just keep one eye on Julian and on eye on the Jews.

Dubs of truth, checked

The perfect Trojan Horses.

In the case of Rodman: it's a known fact, that Kim was a huge basketball (Chicago Bulls) fan during his teenage years, which he spent in Switzerland. I'm pretty sure the services knew about this, so they might have 'picked' Rodman, who is - just like Anderson - known for his troubled past (and therefore more easy to access?).

Same could go for Assagne. Maybe he had some 'passion' for Anderson, that they bacame aware of and therefore used?

I know that this is highly speculative, but it would make sense.

Who the hell is going to buy the story that all the wikileaks were made up, if that's what is being insinuated.

Why would you have "passion" for whores ?

This makes a lot of sense to me.

It's just the way Australians roll, user

Different strokes for different folks.

Maybe Assange really liked to watch Bay Watch back in the day? Pamela Anderson used to be a huge social phenomenon. Lots of teenage boys and men were into her.

Liar, Assange is dead. I know because I'm a janitor at the detention center where he was being held and I witnessed the lethal injection.

>decades from now it's revealed that Assange was making it up. making it all up.

This.

That's now how they'd kill him, they'd torture him until he died. They detest him.

This is a false flag and they're going to recruit Holla Forums to support it

Notice immediate distraction post:

I bet your uncle works at Nintendo, too!

Proof or get the fuck out.

He was born on a seaside town in Queensland. Maybe the MK Ultra masters of Pamela would know that Julian had an early childhood affinity for the Ocean and Ocean related Beta Sex Kitten sex symbols marketed by the powers that be like Pamela in his youth.

I still don't understand what you're getting at.

Kek works in mysterious ways, friend.

I just checked again and it looks like Anderson's career really got started in 1990, when Assange was 19 years old. I think it's probable that he's been into her since the 90s.

Says the kike posting tits.

PRAISE KEK AND HIS KRISPY OVENS

When Baywatch was on air (1989–2001), Assange was 18 - 30 years old.
Pretty much the perfect age, in which someone could develop a 'passion' for Anderson.

Yeah, I really don't understand the angle he's going for here.

Any specific reason why Pam of all people decided to go and talk to Assange?

Be weary of the Pamela infatuation gossip in this thread.

That in itself might be psy-op for later (it isnt really where the focus should be).

Don't you find it a little bit strange, if not BIZARRE, that someone like Assagne is visited by a bimbo like Anderson at all?

I don't think you understand just how many men were infatuated with her in the 90s. It is VERY likely that Julian was, particularly if he's been meeting with her privately….

Partial cracking of Wikileaks insurance files?

archive.is/HK6Js
archive.is/I6uOv

Tiffany Thiessen and Alyssa Milano were better tbh

Yes you do.

Exactly. The way MK Ultra and simular programs are able to get alway with things, is not only do they program their spies, but they know the potential triggers of their victims.

The are extreamly successful because we all deny we are human.

I know. Because I delt with an organization that sent a Beta Sex Kitten to me. I was young and dumb at the time. It was 8 years ago. And close to getting even. They recently sent another one, and I'm on to her. But I almost fell for her too.

You people don't understand how close you are to breaking these people world wide. And they are underestimating how close you are.

This right here has been really bugging me since it was reported on. I still don't understand, why Pam? Why her of all people, just out of the blue, decided to go talk to him. She wasn't relevant to anything going on with Wikileaks at all. Was never at his press conferences, nothing. Just all of a sudden, "hmm I feel like taking Julian Assange some vegan food with no bra on." Wtf??

God dammit, why won't they send me a sex kitten? You hear me CIA? I am very important and have poor impulse control, send me sex kittens!

We can see your ID faggot. We know you're trying to distract from this false flag on Holla Forums

…>>8348862

You have yet to explain your hairbrained theory. You should consider the possibility that your failure to effectively articulate your ideas is the reason nobody is taking you seriously.

Because she was relevant for HIM.

80s

PRAISE KEK

If she was so relevant to him, why was she not sought out before? If he was such a fan, why was she not ever invited before? It is odd for them to use her now, why not 4 years prior when he was first holed up there and they wanted him out the most? It makes no sense.

Juicy details are wanted and very much needed. How, what and why?

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING

I want to add my observations to the second deduction you have made here regarding possible LARPing.

The Chans are under Pysop attack and have been for quite sometime. From what I see, LARPers are giving us huge hope injections, only to dash those hopes soon after. The effect is exhausting. You don't trust anything anymore, even if all the signs seem credible. You also experience a sense of helplessness after the relentless letdowns. Moreover, posts like this create chatter and excitement. You may tell family and friends, only to be shown to be a gullible idiot 3 days later.

I know there is a huge irony in my post because this pessimistic attitude is exactly the effect they want but it's important to understand why things are happening and how to protect yourselves.

They are attacking us because there IS truth to what the Chans have be discovering and WE ARE a threat. Enough so, that they are dedicated to the exhusting task of fighting against the chaotic mess of the boards.

The lesson here is you need to mentally protect yourself and understand to the extent they are trying to manipulate us.

These are just my opinions and should be weighted as such.

Jokes on them, I enjoy it.

reddit.com/r/WikiLeaks/comments/5ejxw9/join_the_official_wl_research_community/

????

She had diseases, the first one because she was so nuts from programming. Wasn't CIA (directly that I know of) but therapists, legal officials, and Catholic Priests that had their claws in her. I dodge a bullet.

The second one is conservative and programmed different by people involved in Scientology and people behind them. I have no chance programmed or unprogrammed.

I never ran into CIA, but some of the fronts the two girls were involved in were connected to East Coast Universities that had connections to the original MK Ultra.

"You're distracting us from the thingy that I think is fake."

Wew laddy.

I hope they do see my ID. I might be dropping stuff when I can in the following weeks. I did last year. And you people did a lot of good for me and people you never met.

same, if they want to put on a show for me, by all means, it'll keep me occupied.

The WL subreddit has been subverted heavily, new mysterious mods included.

It's certainly better than any talmudvision.

Stop pretending you're important enough that someone would send you multiple sex dolls. You're distracting from the false flag

List of new mods, thanks. I fucking refuse to use Plebbit and I couldn't be assed to go full psyops there

I never said they had sex with me. I'm informing people how "Beta Sex Kittens" work in MK Ultra mind control programming. They will seduce, but not have sex with the target necessarily.

Julian Assange didn't have to have sex with her at all. All he had to do was be foolish enougn for her to get near him. And that would of been his weakness. Same with mine.

Although the first I could of went for it and gone all the way. I still regret I didn't at times, even though it would of destroyed me. And that is what people like you don't get through your thick skulls. Most people aren't humorless ubermensch that don't fall for simple things. Most people are human. That's why we are in this mess.

I wasn't important when it happened, they wanted to make me into something. But it went botched for them. Now I'm important in another way.

Again, with the "don't distract from the distraction," do you even read what you type?

I'm only responding to you so others can read my responses to you. Because others will understand the truth that the human will is much more weaker to less obvious and more simple things.

Getting rid of assuredly a throwaway and painting him as the bad guy was a sure sign they're fucked. He's a long time poster in /conspiracy/ and he was one of the few I felt was really trustworthy.

Every single one of these threads never comes true:

"Greetings Holla Forums, something will happen in the next three days and the msm will deny it. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED"

If I had a dollar for every time some user claimed something big was going to happen, I'd be a 6 millionaire.

Well, there is a pretty big chance something big could happen in the next 3 days considering they can't keep this quiet forever. If nothing happens, no sweat off his back. If something does happen though he's super smart and had it all figured out..

Idk about Monarch, but some inpatient MKULTRA experimentation was done in Canada.

She is also a Hillary supporter. Stupid Assange shouldn't have let her in the door, but he couldn't resist the pussy.

Okay kek. For quads I can wait three days.

I remember cryptome releasing information about Julian's leaving of the embassy as well as another anions brother stating they saw police enter the embassy and leave with something. Idk about cryptome or the user story but it was when people started to question their Twitter

Pamela has a blog and she talks about this twice. I'm old and new and don't know how to make green text, excuse my ignorance since I think this is important to the story.

pamelaandersonfoundation.org/news/2016/11/14/julian-assange-whose-wikileaks-played-a-pivotal-role-in-us-election-faces-possible-criminal-trial

pamelaandersonfoundation.org/news/2016/10/26/london

Lmao fag, he has a crush. The anons earlier were right.

Oh nvm she was talking about the cat, not Julian.

Dunno if it's been posted yet, but Julia Child was a spy.

www DOT cia DOT gov/news-information/featured-story-archive/2007-featured-story-archive/julia-child.html

Are you that old fella that bought a new computer to look at the leaks before you voted? I had so much respect for that guy.

Oh Shit!
That's how they got assange out of the equadorian embassy, they dressed him up as pammy and smuggled him out!

No, I'm an old lady. I've been lurking for 8 months. Thanks for the tip on the green text. I appreciate everything that was done to take out Hillary and investigate this Assange thing and the pizza.

some asshole troll at the CIA is keep their social media going so people think it's not compromised.

they're doing insane amounts of damage control against the requests to prove that he hasn't been murdered. Claiming it's all a paid anti-wikileaks "black PR" campaign.

It's looking really bad.

GO BACK

How old ? And how did you hear about us ?

I'm on it.

Based Assange.

I'm 61. The kids I work with were talking about you. This has better breaking news and investigation than anywhere else on the planet.

This thread has me laughing so hard right now.

Ok but one thing, do not advertise this place too much otherwise it'll turn to shit.

Nice quads, but you're either LARPing or a RIDF shill.

I haven't and I won't. I'm back to lurking and will leave you to your investigation.

You can stay and help people dig, we won't chase you away.

Kek is a God of Chaos. Misleading us is only part of his Divine ways.

People are going to find this place anyway man. It's just another in long line of breadcrumbs…

As the man said, it's a great place to find news and investigations.

I know, nothing is forever but let's take care of it as much as we can before it become shit.

(checked)

Well we all know (((they))) have to do something before Trump is officially in power, putting him in a "fait accomply" situation were he will have no other choice but to wage war in Russia or durably damage American interests.

They will likely try to start shit up again in Ukraine and have one of the balt puppets government go full "Russian removal" so that their russian population revolt and call it a coup or an invasion or someshit.

Agreed.
But that's why we're here in the first place, rather than Faceberg and Twatter. We've broken the normalfag conditioning.
And this is why they can't win against the chans. The usual tactic of isolation simply doesn't work when your enemy is already completely isolated. There are many on the chans that have no friends and don't speak to any family because they're insufferable bluepilled normalfags.
No true scotsman/pol/ack doesn't already know this.

The dyke on the right was the hottest tbh

underrated post

FFFFFFFFFFUFUUUUUUUUUUUU…
What the hell is happening in this thread????

Everything is linked, kikes have their hands in everything. We need more leak and we should dig on Pamela because she's hiding something. Also something I paid attention to, she's the first born after the centennial and was victim of multiple rape and gangrape. Since the satanist have something with magic, rape and special date, it may be linked in some way.

Quads confirm not a LARP. I`ll want to see WL refute this.

"After the Darkness come the Light!" and "Praise kek!" in this thread.

I`m going to call you a faggot.

I missed that, care to share more about him.

TGFO

Nevermind, nice dubs btw.

This is the most plausible explanation.

Lady Gaga visited Assange once. Julian Assange not intersted in seeing her beyond that visit.

Pamela Anderson decides to visit Julian Assange the following year.
Pamela Anderson Visited the kremlin.
She visited Julian Assange multiple times before 2016
Pamela Has his trust and easy access to him.
Pamela Anderson and Lady Gaga have someone in common you all have been talking about a lot lately.

The Fall of Cassandra. Pamela Anderson. Russia.

How much more info is needed for you guys to start doing some more proper digging three days isn't very much time to figure things out clearly, but possible.

(checked)

Never have done. But this is still ominous.

What I say is true and first hand knowledge. Julian is in neither US, UK, or Russian custody although he is in Russia. He is safe enough, but not well at all. He has contacted a very few people to give important information and say goodbye. Three days is a small window for you all to see the information posted is accurate.

Expect a few important people that have been close to him to speak about his status and soon after He will provide everyone with the final lasting leak for the legacy of Wikileaks and all the platform has stood for.

The Blockchain will be an important medium for new groups to take up the torch and continue off with what Julian leaves you all. Do not forget it's importance in the coming days.

That is all my friends. I am sorry to say Julian's legacy will be coming to an end, but he will leave the world a gift that will drive many mad.

proof or gtfo

Welp if this is it, nothing will pop up in its place. Not in the form wikileaks has anyhow.

I swear to god user, if you've wasted quads to mess with us…

Fall of Cassandra was supposedly only related to if Hillary dies.

What does it have to do with Assange being taken out by Pamela Anderson?

Digits are never wasted, often they don`t seem to make any sense at the time. But Kek guides us and Kek is wise. and he likes a prank

proof or LARPus maximus autisticus confirmed

You mean the woman that made me 10 kilos lighter overall is a top secret agent?
I swear to G-d that reality is warping with 6 different timelines at this point.

Did (((they))) poison him with a cancer inducing agent years ago, along with other Wikileaks personal?

The pain in his shoulder/back is probably pressure from the tumor, if that's the case.

Where is the Philosopher's Legacy?

OF ALL THE PEOPLE THEY COULD HAVE USED THEY CHOSE PAMELA FUCKING ANDERSON???

OP has never made me unintentionally laugh this hard before
Never go full retard

You know Pamela Anderson has been visiting Assange, right?

why the fuck would anyone trust her with a mission like that?

I have no idea what this means.

Because Julian wanted to fuck her. Try to keep up.

She was in that TV show Baywatch.

I think your own response answers your question user.

Sucking dick

SERIOUSLY?! Christ n a pogostick she looks at least 15 years older.

She brought him lunch. Get a new troll, faggot.

Already happened two days ago, dumb ass.

I was wrong, she's older.

Nice troll, faggot.

archive.is/KDbMU

Who's the troll now, faggot?

They fucked you autist.

that's all I know, I wish I saved it. It so sad how millennials don't know how much the older generations care about the future of their countries and their wellbeing, the older gentlemen was speaking about literally bought his first computer to read the leaks because he wanted to be informed before voting.

Same with this lovely lady. Welcome. The Chans are not always a nice place to be but with the free flow of ideas that's to be expected.

If this is true, then promise to honour him in the best way I can. His life has been rare that it has affected so many others. Not many will truly understand his sacrifice.

kek, you just killed several days of JTRIG work on this PSYOP. I AM LOVING IT

You are totally rigth, the objective is to give hope, then kill it, and repeat until the objective group is emotionaly exausted and demoralizad. The pattern has been constant.

Always the same, post pessimistic LARPing then dissmis it as a ruse, or Post optimistic LARPing and then dissmising as a ruse.

Pics related, first a thread about wikileaks being compromised, a very elaborated ruse with deep knowledge involved related to CIA and FBI agencies and their interaction.

Then the same tripcode dismissing everything as a ruse just to make wikileaks post assange life proofs.

Take in account the blockchain hidden code we all saw

The pattern is clear and constant, the objective is clear, emotional exaustion and demoralization.
A constant effort to bring down all hope and moral we have gathered here in the chans.
DEMORALIZATION IS THE MAIN OBJECTIVE.
Because moral is our main strength, it keep us posting and exposing everythig it keep us creating hastags and posting pictures and attaking pedos and satanist, you got the idea.
And they are fucking scared about his.

the bad thing It only works for the newfags and the room temperature iq anons.

I THINK THOSE JTRIG RETARDS DONT KNOW YET WHO ARE THEY MESSING WITH

It works on normiebook, it works on cuckchan, is not working on fullchan.

Stay vigilant anons, and also always llok for patterns, and expose them, they are trying to get inside our minds and failing

Lol who the fuck would get demoralised by LARPers/JTRIG BS. Just keep searching/pushing until POL, it's that easy.

nice post

remember when that guy said he got 2gb of cp from wtp? everyone was fucking excited, so was I. But i was aware of psyops and took a deep breath, analyzed the situation and came to the conclusion that the whole story makes no sense.

two days later, same game as before, new pizza menu, everyone went crazy over it, but honestly, he didn't prove anything.

kek

the irony

I stopped lying to myself that I mean anything in this world. I stopped lying to myself that I will ever be anything more than a lonely nerd faggot with a computer. This liberated me, and I can now focus my entire being on what I choose to do - taking these fucks down and laughing all the way while I'm doing it. Because, dear Conan, what is best in life? TO CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES, SEE THEM DRIVEN BEFORE YOU AND TO HEAR THE LAMENTATION OF THEIR WOMEN.

I didn't give a shit then and I don't give a shit now. Getting the tripfag banned sitewide could do everyone a favor

dude, maybe you have not noticed it yet, we are making god job, we are figting the forces of evil with our keyboards, cant you notice?
Hillary campain an they pupeteers (moloch) just spent 1.3 Billion on the campain, they lost agains us, they lost against keyboard meme magicians fingting for god.

Maybe you dont know yet, you will notice in the future.

Too much whiskey on thanksgiving, man?

yes

he is and he does not have to give a fuck if shit hits the fan because trump will have to take care of it.

(checked)
Oh, I'm looking forward to this. Bring on the news articles about how Hitler was secretly a Russian and Zyklon B was a Russian invention!

With all the sliding this is starting to sound all the more credible.

Keep yourselves safe anons, I look forward to what occurs in three days.
Happy Thanksgiving to you all.

I'm more inclined to believe WtP type posts, where they link to actual cp, are goons trying to fuck with us.

Mate, if you think there is something to this blockchain business, present your case properly and let it stand or fall on its own merits.

Do not come here trying to manipulate us into going down a path you think we should be looking but aren't. Manipulating anons into doing what you want is like herding cats. Presenting your case properly, isn't.

1.3 billion not enough to defeat a bunch of weeb meme magicians

This is probably the case, but what they don't understand is that Holla Forums and its previous iterations had far fewer positive events in every year previous to the current year. However, the userbase thrives on happenings and disasters. Shills, LARPing and compromised mods are practically just part of the culture now. Actual good news and accurate revelations are just a small part of what Holla Forums has to offer. We know that deception surrounds us. And yet Holla Forums never stops being fun and informative. We were born in demoralization. Molded by it.

Then, throw in the fact that things have started going our way.

If you ask me, it is the shills and their confused and confounded masters who are demoralized.

its fire monkey year

KEK JTRIG PSYOPS are part of us now
so true
your words are gold
I can only get this erect

I think one thing to keep in mind with these threads where user is claiming to be someone, they are always trying to get us to do something. And they try and mask that something under a nice little story sure to get us worked up and distract us from questioning the "why" of what thet want us to do so that we just do it.

What is this G-d shit? Only Jews censor the word/name "God" like that.

Remember that video from their YT "The Worst Date Ever" or some such title. That woman is quintessential DNC. I hope to God someone saved the webm. It's glorious.

thatsthejoke.jpg.mp4.avi.mpeg.xvid.exe

Yawn.

You can't have one without the other.

>Do NOT trust Wikileaks.

I'm shocked – shocked! to see yet another thread made to push the conclusion that Wikileaks is compromised.

What a waste of quads. Reported.

Yawn. No different than the previous hoax. I bet you're the same guy too.

Well guess we'll see in 3 days

The Cryptome guy can't be trusted. He's jealous of Wikileaks and he once wrote he doesn't verify the information he receives because that's not his job

Wikipedia page:

John Young has said of Cryptome, "We do expect to get false documents but it’s not our job to sort that out."[61] In another interview, John Young promoted skepticism about all sources of information, saying: “Facts are not a trustworthy source of knowledge. Cryptome is not an authoritative source.”[62] When asked about providing context for material, Young said, "We do not believe in 'context.' That is authoritarian nonsense. For the same reason, we do not believe in verification, authentication, background."[63]

source:
web.archive.org/web/20160306003310/https://civic.mit.edu/blog/shidash/leakswiki-continues-and-cryptome-interview

what a fucking retard
context is everything

A tweet with no proof but could be related to this if it turns out to be true.

https:// twitter.com/AssangeFreedom/status/801625828073189376

Bets on this happening and she will say he is dead but hes actually still alive in a 8D trans-gender chess move?

I wouldn't get too agitated about a wikipedia quote. After all, we don't know what context he was speaking in.

CHECKED

They are nice tits but the teeth are a bit too protruding and the mouth a bit too wide, almost jewish if they were more crooked.

THIS

Kekish Keikaku Kojima dubs kkkonfirm!

They wanted him out the most NOW (Clinton affair etc.).

New mantra

His wife is lifelong CIA. Check out her dad.

Listen up. I think we're all being duped. Lots of small details that dont add up.

The truth probably is that the establishment (CIA) is trying to maintain control and power. NSA probably is a real tech threat that knows what shit the CIA are into everywhere - and therefore a threat. (Just as Trump is)

Assange and Wikileaks are probably a CIA front and honeypot put up in response to REAL leaks being a threat to those currently in power. Pretend to leak not so damaging stuff while controlling what real threats leak.

willyloman.wordpress.com/2016/10/23/what-is-going-on-with-wikileaks-assange-mia-macfadyen-dead-and-the-cia-honeypot-trying-to-tank-the-clinton-campaign-what-gives/

Snowden was basically a CIA op to try to take out NSA. He was former CIA, had access to everything but only leaked on NSA…

Assange was never going to truly release anything on Hillary, thus the incredible blueballing.  But when they found out she was actually losing badly, the CIA jettisoned wikileaks with a new psyop and preserved Assange…….with the goal of getting out of their promises they would never deliver on.  

They are setting up Wikileaks honeypot 2.0 now with Assange's cover still intact.

This explains all the wierdness.
Pam Anderson MKULtra
Abramovich spirit cooker.
Why Glenn Greenwald (cia) got hired by the intercept owner with dodgy past.
Podestas risotto tweet to Assange out of the blue just days before shit goes down (to draw eyeballs in Assanges direction and setup next events for psyop)

Ok, tell me where i'm wrong Holla Forums…

This is also why they have been setting up the NSA as possinle source for leaking. To burn them as having tried to influence the election….

This all came out around 2014, when the socjus came out of the closet. Yeah….

Wtf are You smoking jtrig? Your psyop is over, get over it

Great, so that means she's not under a gag order. Email her and ask ffs [email protected]/* */

You had me for a second there until this part. Alefante and Ape friends are very real. The pedophiles and satanic rituals are real. Funny how you forgot to mention them.

I like Willyloman blog but I won't click your link until you post another one where he writes about pizzagate. And delete the http you fucking retard, how many times do we have to tell you.

It seems clear to me that those behind the Wikileaks Task Force Twitter account aren't the same as those behind the official Wikileaks Twitter account. But how do you know those behind the Wikileaks Twitter account approve every tweet sent by the Wikileaks Task Force account? It's not a proof they're CIA or whatever alphabet soup agency you think they are.

You sound like a guy who still believes in the 'H-E-L-P HIM' secret message

Nah I disagree, anyone could have written that post.

speaking of JTRIG, this article is always relevant:

archive.is/solIO

"Among the core self-identified purposes of JTRIG are two tactics: (1) to inject all sorts of false material onto the internet in order to destroy the reputation of its targets; and (2) to use social sciences and other techniques to manipulate online discourse and activism to generate outcomes it considers desirable. "

You think the DNC e-mails weren't damaging? You think the Podesta e-mails weren't damaging? I can't wait to read John Kerry's e-mails.

That account asked people that purchased WL gear to photograph themselves wearing it and post pics. Along with guiding them to a plebbit sub when all of plebbit trcks ip's it looks like a honeypot trying to id the diggers with crap opsec.

Pamela anderson makes sense if Assange is CIA asset, and the NSA owns all the elctrpnic pipes…

If CIA needs secure communication with Assange, you send in a MKUltra asset who can memorize communications and have them visit.

In public view, safe from prying agencies.

Can someone please show me who this 'FBI user' is, I've read dozens of LARP threads and none of them convinced me of anything. Who is FBI user, what did he say, and why do so many people believe that he is not a LARPer?

You are adorable, you know that?!

well spoken fam

tell a good reason for doing it 1st

BLOCKCHAIN (100GB)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:2dcade69d98b3a245b5d733762bd3b23184bf3e5&dn=Bitcoin%20Blockchain%202016-11-25&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337

STAND BY

——————————————————
…yes?

——————————————————
REPLY IF YOU ARE READING THIS MESSAGE.

REPLY IF YOU ARE READING THIS MESSAGE.

IT'S HAPPENING. NOT A DRILL. HAPPENIG NOW.

bump

wot

im 12 and what is this?

Good lord I am not downloading 100GB, user. What is in it? Are these the 4chan Blockchain files from Wikileaks. Is it encryptet?

The sex and bribery works. Corrupting and controlling people with sex is very powerful.

Anyone who is a threat who has power gets assimilated. No one wants to be on the losing team.

The Mkultra alpha sex women are really base.

They just keep them emotional and drugged up on cocaine. They do not really control them. They were already psychologically fucked up and addicted to drugs or stupid anyways.

It is just a game that Satanists and bildenburgers play.

The Bildenburgers call them "gems". They end up burnt up and spent.

It is just a fun game. Playing god and exploiting human psychology.

Most of the women, for money, fame or status will do anything. The owners of the corporations that control the media own them. They are their dolls.

The women will rationalize it in various ways. However, they are the ones that chose this. They never make them do anything. They choose this.

Its not even brainwashing. No one makes them do cocaine or fuck executives or do this crap. They choose to to this themselves. It is not even brainwashing as normal people would consider it.

I did this game.

I went to burning man and fucked the drugged up sluts. I convinced them that their boyfriends wanted to see them fucked by another man and that their boyfriends wanted to watch and that it turned them on.

Most humans are machines. They are barely above the level animal. They have psychological triggers. They are like computers and have if-then biological responses.

Brainwashing is about understanding the internals of the human mind and how it operates and being able to control or manipulate it. You do not need to torture people.

The more extreme types of MKUltra failed. Sex, cocaine, bribery and blackmail work.

I find that picture is utter bullshit, but I like how in these days some random wikileaks-URL means shit went down for that person.

We indeed life on the brink into Neuromancer and more weirder stuff.

Makes a lot more sense than the whole classical MKUltra crap.

I Am sorry to say friends. We have lost.

I warned all that in 3 days we would receive the big news about wikileaks, Julian Assange et al.

Julian Has been killed. The files will not be released and the established powers of tyranny and suppression of truth have won.

They have put in place a charade to pretend Julian Assange is alive and well and Wikileaks a legitimate and safe platform for whistle blowers. It is all a lie. The 3 days will be up and instead of the truth we will have a complete fabrication and pretended live interview.

I wish it wasn't so… Measures are being taken to attempt where Julian Assange has left off, but the journey seems likely over.

You type like a fucking dumb nigger.

Thanks user.
I know what was said. It was on last 5 min of video. Look you all…when you get transcript it will all make sense!! I knew he was in transit somewhere. woo hoo. He is alive all! He needed saved after video

His mother was supposed to have a big announcement, where is it and why isn't she speaking up? That woman has never shut up but she's silent now.

toddandclare.com/datinglife/

Blog from toddandclare.com

Russian email for $1m ad was fake, the people at toddandclare seem to be rather anti-Assange to say the least!

if you know of the situation give us a way of reading the insurance files

There's a guy who says he (or they) discovered hidden Wikileaks keys in the bitcoin blockchain but he says he can't even copy-paste one key because the NSA is messing with his computer 24/7 so according to him if you want to open some of the encrypted Wikileaks insurance files you're supposed to follow his complicated steps and try it yourself. See

To be honest I do not trust what you say. There again I dont trust any of the rumours, I am keeping my mind open and will come to a judgement after time. However if what you say is true this is very sad news.

However, let us not get bogged down with emotion and go forward using intellect. I would like to ask if as you say plans are to carry on with what Julien started what lessons firstly can be learned from all this? A publicly known figurehead was bound to be a target and liability. In future would keeping anonymous not be the better way to approach things? Secondly, keeping anonymous would then dispense with the need for insurance files and instead all leaks can be fully disclosed. If the insurance files that now will not be leaked really were that damaging to various governments then it could be considered a crime aginst humanity to play power games with them as what was seemingly done. Full disclosure of the leaks should of been done as soon as was technically possible. We are by now somewhat aware of the level of corruption in not only the US government but governments world wide. Wikileaks aim of making governments accountable to the people has been subverted and if you are telling the truth destroyed. Full and immediate disclosure should therefore be the priority going forward.

Use of the blockchain and new and emerging tech such as Maidsafe should be looked at as well as perhaps a call to all friendly coders and cryptographers to set about designing and implementing new, more secure tech to use in the future. If what you are saying is true there will be deep hurt and anger over Julien's death in the tech world and it could be harnessed to ensure anonymity and security moving forward.

Again I don't trust what you say and keep my mind open. If it is the case you are telling the truth I sincerely hope you pass firstly my condolences to those who loved and worked with him, and secondly pass on my above sugestions to ensure Juliens legacy lives on safe and securely.

I agree with everything you say, except for one point. I think Guccifer 2.0 is working the twitter account, look at the date.
twitter.com/GUCCIFER_2/status/788035352053374976
Of course, I could be wrong. Also, I'm very new and very old, excuse any errors here and I will go back to lurking.

have any Houston anons been around that address? Would it be useful?

F

Nope. It will confirm the government as an enemy to mankind.