The numbers are in: Trump wins Michigan by 10,704

The state's Board of Canvassers will officially certify the results on Nov. 28. The electoral college in all the states, including Michigan's 16 electors, will cast their votes on Dec. 19.

"Many people have asked about Michigan’s process for counting ballots and certifying election results. Please be aware that all 1,521 Michigan cities and townships completed ballot counting and reported unofficial results by the morning of Wednesday, Nov. 9," according to a statement on the Secretary of State's website. "The county canvassing boards, as they do after every election, then began their work to review and certify the results from each precinct."

archive.fo/ZETgb

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/elections-expert-now-4-million-ineligible-dead-voters-american-voter-rolls-video/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he won by much more than that I guarantee it. there were at the very least 5 mil fraudulent votes nationwide.

That took much longer than it should have. At all the election maps have no excuse to be incomplete now.

Will this finally put to death the insufferable "B-BUT THE ELECTORAL CAN B UNFAITHFUL" "M-MUH RECOUNT" claims along with the faggots that spew them?

This.

I haven't seen a single leftie call for a recount which really shows you all you need to know honestly.

You misunderstand. The electoral unfaithful thing is them trying to pressure electors into voting against valid results of an election on purpose and paying whatever the legal price it is for that.

Sauce?

Honest question, but why would (not) calling for a recount matter?

Is it basically a matter of them saying "I trust the results, but I didn't get the result I wanted, so it must be the Electral College at fault" ?

It's pretty damn difficult to rig something the exact same way twice without being caught.

you see lefties everywhere whining about the electoral college but how many of them are rallying for a recount? It's because a recount would reveal they cheated.

I'm talking about the head honchos here and not the grunts by the way.

You clearly weren't around for the 2000 election.

The thing is, the wider Trump's lead in legitimate Electoral results, the larger the number of electors who have to go rogue and the less drive they will likely have to even try. On top of that, the electors don't just have to vote against Trump, they have to vote FOR Hillary, which is something very very few of them would do. There's a reason the lefty media isn't talking about this. It's impossible.

Who else /10704/ here?

I appreciate the unlikelihood, I'm just addressing possibility

jill stein better hurry up lmao what a cunt

I keep saying this in the other threads that keep getting deleted (the demoralization threads):

Hillary Rodham-Clinton conceded the election to Donald J. Trump. She cannot be POTUS even with vote-recounting nor electoral college shenanigans.

Also, I suspect that DJT's last debate comments regarding conceding was a 4D chess contingency move should *he* challenge the results had HRC won.

nothing is going to stop liberal whining
they claimed for eight years that dubya rigged not one but both of his elections

Exactly this. The last thing they want is scrutiny, and with Trump- there would be extreme scrutiny. His lawyers would make sure of it and he has the coin to make it happen

This here too. Can they claim she "didn't concede officially" or whatever bullshit jew trick or is that buried too?

good, i don't want it to stop. they can't do shit but whine now. i want them to keep bitching about the popular vote thing and watch them act like 30 something electorates are going to defect, because the world MUST agree with them in their little bubble. the salt must flow eternal

They can claim that, but we all saw her give a concesion speech on TV, and they can't delete the archives of that from the entire internet.

Let them try; they'll get a real civil war.

Al Gore once conceded and then withdrew it in the 2000 election. Conceding doesn't mean shit since a candidate can go back and forth all they want.

There are some that STILL claim this. When Gore went to speak on behalf of Hillary at a rally 3 months back

There are some that STILL claim this. When Gore went to speak on behalf of Hillary at a rally a month back they stated a chant "you won"
They will never let this shit go.

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/elections-expert-now-4-million-ineligible-dead-voters-american-voter-rolls-video/

FPBP

Any large swath of Faithless Electors would send the Republic into a nosedive and result in "The American Civil War 2.0".

Frankly, they don't have the balls to make it happen, but thanks for Correcting the Record™ user.

I thought it was a trick to ensure that, when/if he won, the Dems would be forced to concede relatively painlessly, because of how much of a stink they raised about Trump disrespecting muh electoral process.

Being on the rolls ≠ voted. Don’t claim that. There IS a claim floating around that 3 million illegals each voted at least once, though.

good

haha kampfy, you think you're so hilarious my dude
you're not

Cities?

Fuck niggers

You stupid dumbass. Nothing Hillary did/said is legally binding. She absolutely could demand a recount and start shit if that was her perogative..

HOWEVER, THAT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN FOR A NUMBER OF ACTUAL REASONS