The Alt-Right Are Our Useful Idiots

youtube.com/watch?v=Cxhf666hTeY

They're going mainstream, and will actually be able to challenge the anti-white left which has controlled the narrative for so long. They're obviously all Holla Forumsacks, we can easily steer them in whichever direction we so please.

So why does Holla Forums give a shit about a sperg like Spencer when we're the ones who are really in control? Have you forgotten that we /Jews/ now?

Just call them what they are: communists.

We who?

I'm just going to start spamming all your alt-right threads. Take your subversion elsewhere, juden.

Shills are working overtime again to try to force their alt-right label on us, in multiple threads across the whole board. The reason for this is because once we accept their label, they can appoint our leaders and control us, as well as use us as an example of how evil and racist the "alt-right" is when they start applying it to other people.

Calling people racist doesn't have the same sting it used to, they're trying to create a new attack word to apply to normie white concervatives. We didn't fall for this shit the last time they tried it, we won't fall for it now either.

But seriously, Spencer needs to tone it down.
He's just got the political equivalent of buck fever.
Don't spook the normies, noobz.

the alt right is a strawman

I'm not saying acknowledge any leaders or even claim to be alt-right. Not all Holla Forumsacks are alt-right, but all alt-right are Holla Forumsacks. Use memes to control the autists, not the other way around.

Fuck off with your kike semantics.
Holla Forums is not the alt-right.
The alt-right is a spook.

get you're shit straight m8

Fuck off, kike. I'll tell you this in every thread, we are not accepting your subversion label.

>straight

I'll bet most "alt/right" would never want to be seen or associated with us. (Cause we're racist)
We are too far to the right for them.
But I do agree that we should control them, instead of letting them control/define what we are.

Maybe you didn't see how big those anime tiddies were, user.

you're right, I didn't click it.

The funny thing about the Alt Right is that they've just started taking credit for everything that happens that seems to forward their agenda.
First they started taking Chan memes. Now they're just starting to realize that Trump isn't Literally Hitler and wants nothing to do with their faggy circle-jerk.

everytime

Because Spencer is either a moron, or a shill and the media will just focus on him and ignore us.

Anything we do will be blamed on him, and he will run around Hailing Trump giving the media exactly what they want, a boggie man.

Don't play into the Jews hands, that is why Trump won, he out smarted the Jew.

We need leaders that can do the same.

fuck off faggot, you had one day to spam Spencer, it failed, you lost, you suck, you can't ever win. fucking bitch ass nigger loving pussy, suck a cock

fixed

WHY THE FUCK ARE THERE SO MANY ALT-RIGHT THREADS NOWADAYS HOLY FUCKING SHIT JUST STOP WITH IT.

Well you're certainly trying to jew me.

Because it needs to be discussed, Holla Forums is going through a transition, it's not going to be the monolithic society it once was in the trump century. The Alt-Right is going to be at the center of that. It's a huge transformation for Holla Forums to make. They are now going into an Alt-Right mode and Richard Spencer will be resented because of his leading role, but without that transformation, Holla Forums will not survive.

Can I get sauce on the image in the OP plz?

gonna need sauce on the original of that pic OP… for research

Are you high?

They are idiots alright, but how the fuck are they useful?

Fuck off, degenerates.

I think you just outed yourself, Goldstein. There a HUGE division between Holla Forumsacks and the reddit using Milo nigger cock loving alt right

Easier to redpill about (((them)))

we alt-right now

(Checked)

Wew

No thanks, fag.

thanks for the sauce user, I appreciate it

No. We don't need leaders.

Also stop fucking Reddit Spacing.

wtf i love the alt-right now

U wot m8

The thing that pisses me off the most about Spencer is that flowery way he speaks. All this wishy-washy nonsense about dreams and stories, every problem is "a discussion that needs to be had", all this drivel meant to disguise his intentions and make the listener imagine something they agree with rather than anything Spencer actually said. I can't fucking stand it. Say what you mean and mean what you say.

I'm sure he thinks being all coy like this is persuasive, and I'm sure some people are convinced by this but I cannot see this as being anything other than dishonest and manipulative. Maybe I'm just not cut out for politics but this shit makes me hate a person like nothing else.

Well, if you want to get shit past the radar you gotta sugarcoat it and take it step by step. Do you think the kikes could've gotten gay marriage and tranny bathrooms in the 50s by just asking for it?
Spencer does seem suspect, though. Can't say for sure as I don't really follow these e-celebs.

Almost all alt-righters I know on twitter are already Holla Forumsacks and the more normies like Spencer who are willing to put their face get influence from us, he doesn't even like to police the movement or claim to be the leader

Go back to gamergate pr-cuck

As far as I see Holla Forums is pr-cucking more than alt-right twitter/DS/TRS

you have exposed yourself schlomo Milo was cyberbullied to oblivion by the alt-right for being a degenerate faggot

More like they are from the chans. Holla Forumsacks have ZERO influence if they aren't on twitter in contact with the legions of normalfags

Then you're a filthy lying son of a bitch whose being deliberately dishonest.

look at the specific part of the alt-right I cited and then look at Holla Forums sperging about the roman salutes including this thread. I rest my case

No, faggot, you don't fucking understand. PRfaggotry refers to retards who try to tell everyone to moderate their views and be less "extreme" to appeal to normalfags. No one on Holla Forums is doing that in the slightest. What we're doing is saying that Spencer is a fucking faggot for making our "movement" I don't know, however you want to call it. Whether we like it or not, we're associated with him look like some bad embarrassing joke. It's not about moderating our speech, but about presenting our regular speech in a way that radiates confidence and authority. Spencer Heiling Trump like some stupid fucking moron does nothing but provide the media with the strawman they've so desperately been looking for. Trump isn't even explicitly pro-white or anti-jew, so the roman salute itself is completely out of context and misused. Do you understand now?

The only thing I understeand is that you are the purest definition of a PR cuck who probably came from gamergate, the roman salute is just a fucking joke if it makes you sperg out so much the you should go to AmRem to stromfront or reddit and leave us alone, we don't need any consent from Trump since we only care about his policies that overlap with our WN cause. Cuck