The Dark Tower

Idris Elba Is Too Good for 'The Dark Tower' by Josh Spiegel

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/dark-tower-idris-elba-is-good-movie-1026991

niggers

when was last time sony made their money back on a movie?
how the fuck is this allowed?

user, when a business or institution is too big to fail, then they can make 1,000 mistakes a year but banks and governments will continue pumping money into them since they want to recover their stakes.

Spider-Man Homecucking

Not really he's pretty much an average actor, who is already in capeshit

They dont even care, Disney had flops that had 5 times that budgets and they were like MEH

He's a nigger that tries really hard to sound smart. Naturally, this is all for naught when the audience realizes it's a chimp in a suit pantomiming humans.

What did Stephen King mean by this?

>(((Spiegel)))

unwarranted racism aside. i am quite glad to see this race swapped mess fail. all you had to do was make a fucking sci fi western and they had to jew it up. thats what you fucking get.

Highest grossing dark fantasy movie written by Stephen King featuring an black lead.

DRUMPF BTFO

What?

>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/out/

Fucking Matthew McConaughey is in the movie. He would have been a good fit.

Also

Where did you get this?

There's mememagic at work here anons.

not sure i'd want him for eddie but i guess he could do alright. you think aragorn could have made a good roland? or would we need someone harder.

I always use Viggo's face from Hidalgo as my custom portrait when I play a gunslinger in Arcanum.

racism kills another brilliant movie, good job drupnt

How many niigers actually read any of Stephen King's works?

multi-part epic, directed by circa 2002 peter jackson.. imagine what might have been.

we've been cheated.

lol

As in "artwork" or the wrestling term

I only read one book of his beside The dark tower that a friend of mine duped me into.
It was about a radio signal/whatever that turned people into zombies trough their mobile phones which was kinda neat at first, but then those "zombies" gained levitation power and started fighting each other in air shooting lightning bolts and kamehama waves at one another.
I can't believe this garbage shitfest schlock actually passes for top tier writing in Burgerland and that this hack hasn't been ridiculed out of business decades ago.

The problem isn't Americans; it's readers and fans of the Horror genre. Horror fans have this strange delusion that their garbage pulp is art, and since they are natural shut-ins, they have lots of time to expound on why Horror is so great, or 'kino' as the young people are calling it nowadays.

Take note that Science Fiction and Fantasy readers do this too, but Science Fiction readers channel their energies into things like physics and Fantasy readers go into HEMA. Horror fans however obsess about making the next Horror kino, about putting fake blood in films, and ultimately just wind up putting together that sad display with several thousand dollars of animatronic skeletons and witches on a parched lawn when Halloween rolls around.

tl;dr horror fans are responsible for Stephen King, because Horror fans are the very definition of the level below plebian.

Stephen King writers books, you mongoloid. There is horror kino, but I guarantee you don't even know the name of the films or directors, because you're the pleb who knows nothing about movies.

JUST

Pathetic, like all Horror fans.

Were you cucked by a horror fan once, or why do you have such a gripe with them?

I can´t wait for this to tank. Leftys will never learn that no one wants to see their propaganda drivel, but if the industry goes down, maybe they at least lose their jobs finally.

I never spent more than a few hundred on Halloween decorations.

I read a couple. Pet Semetary is a good page turner and has some pretty dark moments. The movie is mediocre. The Shining was ok, movie is far better, not even a fair comparison really. He has strong prose and his characters are "relatable", his plots get pretty fucking stupid. "An ordinary American family AND THEN SOMETHING AWFUL HAPPENS" is the most boring kind of horror plot imo. I'm not sure why he's as popular as every other horror writer put together, and almost all of the movies based on his books are awful.

In other words

Pathetic.

His name is easy to remember.

King's good books are between '74 and '96, and even then some are hit or miss, like The Stand. After '96 his shit gets unnecessarily long and/or retarded. Under the Dome for instance could have 2/3s of it cut and it wouldn't affect the story.

Shawshank and the Body were ok

you don't know anything about movies, faggot

All the cucks lining up to say Idris is the best thing about the movie when he's the worst.

You don't cast a Clint Eastwood stereotype with a negro.

You do if you're a jew.

Well the good news is jews don't bet on a loser twice. He won't get anymore tent pole films, and he won't be James Bond.

Good to see a bad meme actor fail.

For anything else I'd say you're right, but in the case of James Bond, I'd say they'd still do it. Just to spite Whitey.

This wasn't a tentpole film. $60 mil budget, 95 minutes, based loosely on novels with a cult following. If anything it's a tentative experiment into a Sony Pictures-owned Stephen King film universe. Supposedly the references to other King stories are much denser than in the books.

lol

Semantics. He wont' get any more big movies. He's fucking done, and will have to do low budget Oscar bait or some bullshit no one will pay money for.

Roland being white is literally a plot point in the second book.

Didn't Elbow say he would refuse to be Bond anyway specifically because he'd be remembered as "the black Bond"?

Technically, that was Marvel's money.

Wishing it won't make it so. He's "the only good thing about this movie".

Stephen King got MKUltra'd or bodydoubled, didn't he?

He actually died in that traffic accident.

Hr was MKUltra'd, killed John Lennon, and then was replaced by some guy named Richard Bachman who posed as him.

Then why does he haunt us?
2spooky4tv

Because he was a miserable alcoholic writer that couldn't figure out how to write a book that wasn't about a miserable alcoholic writer. He probably thought he had some magnum opus to contribute to literary canon as opposed to his actual body of work, a pile of schlock horror "novels" and short stories.

His books were too popular so they hired a guy to pretend to be him and a bunch of ghost writers to continue writing. Ever since he had the accident everything published in his name has been even more shit and hacky than before.

This actually happens in the final Dark Tower book.

He had nothing to do with this movie other than writing the source material which was promptly ignored.

Is Sony really blaming racism?

Stephen King is a hack and the Dark Tower even minus this shitshow is trash. Stick a fucking knife in it, please.

that's the MO.

they've done this multiple times already, have you not noticed user? sjws follow the same formula.

!!!

The (((publishing industry))) and the (((media))) in general said Stephen King was the greatest writer evah. And of course, the Boomers ate it up. But keep in mind that a book doesn't really need to sell all that much to be a besteller. And it doesn't hurt if your publishing company buys enough copies to get you on those lists. Which made Boomers more eager to buy. Herd mentality. Stephen King was sold as a more blue collar line of books over the garbage they considered modern literature. He wrote, for the most part, about blue collar people in supernatural situations. But yes, his writing is garbage. And he hates any movie that did something interesting with his garbage. Like The Shining. Glad this race-swapping movie flopped.

Came here to post this

all his good books were written back when he was doing coke, by his own (somewhat coy) admission

Why do Americans like Idris Elba so much? I don't get it. He's completely unremarkable.

He's a nigger - it's in vogue now apparently.

What does that even mean

Ever since Will Smith is around niggers are in vogue, but i would actually blame Bill Cosby, although he was/portrayed a jelly old man with a good heart who self-segrated and took measures only with his kin

That´s a completely normal expression.

So it means to express a normal expression towards a book?
As all books have their pages turned, and basically all of them are quite decent for turning over, this means it's an average book, which gives only mild interest and depending on the mood you might or not finish it?
Why not say average if that was the case?

Because genre fiction is mostly bad, horror especially, and he shits out books like he's dying of diarrhea.

I always figure it was a prayer. Father = god

never an excuse to not practice trigger discipline. only fags use single action anyway.

He's from a world where double-action hasn't been invented, and so trigger discipline isn't a concept yet either. Kind knows fuck all about guns, but this is actually justified.

I think in book 3 it's referred to as a prayer, but it's a thing Gunslingers say, and from how it's described, the version of Christianity present in Roland's world doesn't really have anything to do with the Gunslingers. The emphasis they place on bloodline (the guns being heirlooms, the Gunslinger caste being hereditary, and Roland supposedly being descended from King Arthur) it's probably just shorthand for "muh ancestors".

He was always a kike.

I have no idea why i even bothered with it, i guess i just couldn't stop after giving money to the first two books which were alright, but i learned my lesson.

The book series ends with a reset button.

7 novels
22 years
Reset button ending

Biggest hack in the business.

It implies that you're rapidly turning the pages of the book because it holds your interest that you read quickly and long you autist

That's why he had to be destroyed.

At least he finished it, can GoTfags say the same?

I'd say that he didn't exactly "finish" it.

I'd say his shitty "lol it just keeps looping" ending is just as bad, if not worse than gurm's unfinished plot tbh
They're both egotistical hacks though.

Gurm and Stephen Cuck are the yin and yang of hack writing.

Just a reminder that Stephen King had the guy who ran over him killed on his birthday.

They'll probably rewrite this to focus it on the junkie. I'm guessing that they will make him far weaker and more pathetic than the books. Thus, it will be safe to cast a white man or maybe a kike pretending to be one.

Odds of a sequel though?

Go on.

11/22/63 was pretty good imo

>Kang bought the van that hit him and smashed it to pieces with a baseball bat huge red flag. >The 43 year old driver turns up dead of a (((medication overdose))) on Kang's birfday

King has an extremely childish mind, even by boomer standards. He really, REALLY hated the guy who hit him. The dots join themselves.

I'd be pretty fucking mad too if some dipshit high on valium hit me and broke a lot of my bones and then got off with a slap on the wrist despite having a history of shitty driving.
Though I hate King and wish he'd died in the accident I can understand his desire to murder the dumbass.

adds up

Supposedly the damage done to his pelvis made it so it was extremely painful to sit down and write, and he could do less than an hour a day or something.

Yeah, nah. King decided to take a piss along the side of a highway he was walking down. Hadn't he read Pet Semetary? Highways are for cars, not pedestrians.

I bet if he took a walk through a shooting range, he'd blame the guy who shot him.

So, the junkie did the world a favor?

I thought it was a back road.

If the junkie did the world a favor then King would either be dead or missing his hands and have damage to the language portion of his brain so that he couldn't write ever again.
Instead he made King into an even bigger bitch than he already was without stopping him from pumping out rancid diarrhea.

At least the Cuck King spent a few months in agony. You have to look for the small victories.

trumpcucks are worse than bronies at this point

Still mad, eh.

We're actually having an enjoyable discussion here, reddipol, go derail the Rick and Morty thread or some shit.

still doing this shit, Kyle?

take your meds

…wtf were they even thinking?

Are you going to post "you're delusional" next? You goons are so stale and predictable, no fun at all.

He will not divide us!

I watched it yesterday. I liked it.

Despite what Holla Forums wants to project, the movie is failing because its an awful mish-mash of several novels at once by people who probably haven't even read them resulting in a confusing yet boring clusterfuck of a movie, not because a black man is a main character.

And because there's a nigger lead. No matter what arguments people might bring to the table the fact remains that niggers don't sell, and especially not in the international market.

Jesus Christ look at his body. I bet his blood cells have been 95% replaced with HIV

your a faggot bitch anti-white cuck

it was a fun movie. I'm thinking about watching it again.

your going to lend you're girlfriend for jamal to plow while you cry and masturbate behind a curtain too you cuck numale redditor nigger faggot jew shitlord bitch faggy gaycum buttblaster cumguzzler kid-diddler piece of cucking shit?

In other parts of the world it's
>attempt to teach meritocratic values, an inherently western thing, on niggers, sandniggers, yellow niggers i am one, rice niggers and brown niggers

Did he refuse to blow a kike with a middle-aged nigger fetish or something?

Holla Forums poster here, just gotta say that maybe the movie didn't just connect with audiences and it had nothing to do with people being racist over the progressive casting choices, food for though

Nah he was just an Uncle Tom. They didn't like him speaking truth to power about how shitty most black people are.

If we wanted Holla Forumsmiles opinion on shit we would go to a public park bathroom in San Francisco at night. Once Holla Forumsmblr is done spitting the nigger and hippie cut out of It's mouth than it can tell us about shit.

he's an idiot for even jogging/running in a highway. He should write a story about himself walking down a highway and eventually killing himself for being dumb.

"Progressive". How come you fags always think progress can be found down this steep cliff you've found? How are you going to achieve progress by hacking away at the pillars of civilisation? How is replacing whites with niggers progress? Don't you have enough of them in Africa? And if you like them so much then why didn't you do what they do and go live there?

I'm saving this one as "mentally ill people.jpg".

The only payback they need is the blood of the goyim.

So he constantly shitposted about his own race while following the work ethics of white men?

Not good enough.
The world would be better if the junkie managed to fuck Kang's brain up hard enough to give him Aphasia.

Nothing is more hellish to a writer than being unable to articulate.

He was only good as Stringer Bell.

are you three retarded?
The Face of your father, being what he stood for, what he fought for, what mattered to him. What he tried to instill in you. You "forget" his face by failing to do what is within your ability, being stupid arrogant or shortsighted, what have you. It's about remembering what you come from and living up to those expectations. It's a grave insult in fact. How could you not get that?
it isnt a fucking prayer its just to focus your mind. There isnt some great gunslinger in the sky waiting to bestow power on you for reciting it. why do you christfags always try to read ur jew-day-o crap into everything. The writing isnt veiled or anything, so the fact you failed to extrapolate this from reading indicates a severe lack of basic reading comprehension.

hey retard,
the point he's making is, had it been an asian, a mexican, a jew. NOT casting a white guy was the mistake. Not that they picked a black guy. any non white guy would have been wrong. get it now?

You know what? Fuck that nigger and every single Jewlywood studio that puts him in a role that rightfully belongs to white men.

The Jews will never be forgiven for making the whitest Norse God, Heimdall, fucking BLACKED.

Also, they went out of their way to cast a bona fide cucked black man. Trully Lolnald Lumpf BTFO.

>"It wasn't immediately obvious—well, it was, because he didn't look like me," he said. "But it wasn't immediately obvious what had gone down."

Don't talk to him or his wife's son ever again!