Global Warming total Hoax

Stefan Molyneux released a great video with Lord Christopher Monckton who is getting a new paper peer reviewed which proves the climate change is not only natural, but its also not a bad thing, and the models being used by (((climate scientists))) are extremely wrong, even if we used all fossil fuel we would only increase global temperature by a tiny margin, also trying to prevent global warming is much more expensive than would be adapting to it, simply great video.
Global Warming is one of the biggest scares the media can use against Trump since he wants to full power on fossil fuel use, i think its important that we spread this information;

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkMc5bvuyQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do not promote jewish e-celebs. Specially those that claim to be part of the (((al-right))).

Sage for this reason. I agree with the message, though.

At least Molycuck has been red-pilling people on race issues throughout the whole of 2016 instead of aiming for easy targets like "Terrorism is not okay guise, let's try withou!t"

Bump for Stefan Molyneux

The entire climate change argument is retarded in the first place.
Earth is getting warmer, but even if mankind is responsible for it we have no way to cool it back down again, so instead of trying to axe all the emissions we should just figure out how to deal with a warmer earth.
The real reason we need clean energy is because there's only so much fossil fuels, and we're going to need something to run the modern world on once it's out

he said himself in one of the recent videos he is not a jew

He isn't Jewish.

When did he make that claim?

Molyneux is probably one of the best producers of Holla Forums esque propaganda.

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkMc5bvuyQ

his mother =/= him

Anons just call him a jew because

Dear god, that shitLord fellaw is so inbred that his eyes are falling out of his face.

It's possible that his mother herself was half-jewish, so he's 50%-25%er, and he doesn't seem to have religious upbringing.

Never relax and all, but the fact that he's not trying to shoehorn himself into the "alt-right" crowd makes me less suspicious of him. Unlike Milo, Cernovich and the rest of the gang.

He openly shills for Milo, Roger Stone and Filterman. In his video with Stone he thanked places like like TRS, the_donald and cuckchan while referring to the whole 'movement' as the alt-right. He did it again in the video with Jonestain.

Also his name has echoes in the coincidence detector

He's got eyes like Marty Feldman. It might have come about the same way too. In Feldman's case he had a botched operation.

Will check out, thanks OP.

Senator Cruz destroying tenfer Kang, who happens to be the Sierra Club President

I really hope Trump appoints Cruz to the supreme court.

His autistic constitutional conservative mindset would mean all the liberal bullshit would get smacked down.

There are a fuckton of reasons not to like Molyjeux but he has never claimed to be alt-right.

Also he's not actually jewish lol.