WEBM THREAD

WEBM THREAD

We are in the wee hours of the awakening of America. Post your bests for a high energy 4 8 years!

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!SElxmIgD!kkUcuk1FMSnCU1gm4zeObH9nmhS5E7FyfdsMuV0DpJA
youtube.com/channel/UC2lQMSpU6DfHUYYVXWMO93Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Policy_debate#Style_and_delivery
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mes_Aïeux
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_Russia
8ch.net/k/res/443536.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VrEQS0fpBhs
my.mixtape.moe/owcwwg.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=LQdDnbXXn20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wew lad that was fast

This thread.

Wait a minute, is this a scene from Saving Private Ryan but with the sides reversed?

You can always trust an actor.

Can you give me more information on this? Every time I hear it it makes me cry.

It's Russian. That's all I know.

A worthy get bro

PRAISE

Checked!

OY VEY!

2016 was a hell of a year.

Nice get.

Checked.

They blew her fucking mind.
I wonder how she is after that.

sauce?

This one rustles my jimmies.

Ghost Stories

I think it might be a scene from something called The Generation War. Though I have yet to actually watch any of it besides this one scene from you tube

I suppose the way of tallying delegates has been replaced with something that is actually coherent.

What's that from?

Request:
Warhammer 40K theme narration for video as the horizon slowly gets brighter, revealing a swastika sun.

This would be so much better with sound. You can see the nigger getting triggered into waving his head in denial as the chinese tells him how much they've fucked up.

the name of the song is "we were at war"
no idea on the girl tho

That was fucking fantastic.

holy shit mein sides

I get so mad at her grandchildren for behaving that way.

Fuck this shit it's fucking awesome man.

song name?

I've been meaning to post this one for ages. I don't think its on youtube anymore.

wat do kekologists have to say about this

requeting for anyone to post that one edited stefan molyneux webm where he goes FULL BAN GARRSION and wants to kill HIS FUCKING JEWISH MOTHER!

I am laughing just thinking about it.

Signals by Dance with the Dead from the album Send the Signal: mega.nz/#!SElxmIgD!kkUcuk1FMSnCU1gm4zeObH9nmhS5E7FyfdsMuV0DpJA

Beautiful

My god, she is gorgeous.

Aryan waifu.

I wanna buy the movie rights for this

What fucking Chinese cartoon is this from?

-C.R. McMahon

No thanks.

If she was touching or interacting with the feral beast I would agree with you. But she is not. She still maintains her purity imo.

-C.R. McMahon

What the fuck are you doing?

Is she trying to sound like a nigger, or is it just me? Sounds like shit either way imo

-C.R. McMahon

:^)

Can't stand this kikeshit.

Don't worry user. Never again shall we wage war on our white brothers.

you're welcome

I didn't bomb those that wanted to be free. Don't blame me for it.

I am assuming it is about "muh patriotic war"

Kek kek kek

nice

Is that light fixture above in the shape of the Star of David?

you know this guy is a kike, right?

No, it's just a war song. If you listen to the lyrics, it's about a guy who is thinking about bad times back home, and actually wants to die, but doesn't

That lady was well composed, good for her. It if it was in modern time with an American, we all know how that would go. Awesome webm. Those German soldiers are pretty smart too.

dropped

that one always makes me smile

Context please?

cops must get so sick of hearing that every day

just downloaded the song

What is this??

WEW

Do you have hardbass remix?
Would like to blast out of the speaker in my blin machine.

A bunch of liberal performance artists doing a production in some shithole city.

God, I hate that bitch. The FPA had its "freedom" with the capture of Iserlohn. They had the best damn bargaining chip they could ask for. they could have ended the war, and the Empire might have left them alone. But that bitch persuaded the Council to poke the Empire. It seems neocons are alive in any age. Sure, there may have been some "oppression" and "despotism", but at least Imperial citizens were cared for. They had food, they had shelter. They were allowed free trade and commerce.

the new hellsing it's shit

WEW

cool fuck snakes and fuck satan

Triumph's puppeteer is a kike. It's still pretty hilarious.

sage for double post

OC Incoming…

Every fucking time.

kek'd hard

I thought they banned you ages ago

beautiful…

Why do you have these

some of us plant our own vegetables

Anyone have the webm of christ-chan and fedora-chan in the trolley dilema (with the multi-track drifting)?

oh you, putin

Hot

beautiful

jesus fuck what a pointless loss of life.

From back when this site kept going down 2 years ago

And most of us might have to pretty soon.

Making videos again, here is a teaser for the new show I am doing.

youtube.com/channel/UC2lQMSpU6DfHUYYVXWMO93Q

Forgot to shill but yea.

that thumbnail

this made me laugh so fucking hard

That old women has a very serious look on her face… I feel like shes internally imagining the purge

Organize the death squads for the people that wrecked America

Here's one.
14/88

I like this one too.

Hotwheels is like one of those women who always ends up dating guys that beat her. He literally worked for a hooked nosed hissdic Jew that would joke about using him as slave labour.

Hahahahahahaha

Is this a guy from Million Dollar Extreme?

It's from some commie movie.

I still think he looks like Charls Carroll with a beard.

Fucking subhuman Italian.

What the fuck

no

source on the song in the first webm?

Shit, white lady newscaster… you don't even know.

(checked)
What the fuck indeed

(sage for offtopic)
Did any other anons notice a few days ago how saving files changed? I can't directly download images or videos anymore by clicking the original filename. Clicking it now opens the file in a new tab and i have to right click and save as.
Example:
would be saved as "George Orwell a final war…"
I'm using firefox, can any anons help me out?

It makes me hungry to be honest.
But well I am student anything resembling food will make me hungry.

Ghost Stories and bit of the story.
Translation team were kinda cheap, I can bet I heard them in some hentai, received close to none specification how they are supposed to do their work.
What resulted is pretty much one of the funniest anime ever created. I wish modern south park was as funny as them, as they are are essentially same type of humor.
What you just watched is 100% original translation work.

could someone please post the clip of Milo on Rogan's podcast saying he didn't actually want Trump to win

Truly the most epic moments of 2016.
I'm a bit distressed as to how will the electoral college decide to vote though. There's a margin of 74 votes going to Hyllyry, which is quite a lot. That's my one and only thing that gives me hope.

requesting song

please stop this meme. Progressives are an utter disgrace to the true left like liberals. Actual Marxists are ashamed to be on the same side of the political spectrum as progressives.

Does anyone know the last song?

the clip was from super early in the campaign where milo thought trump was just in it for the publicity.

New World Symphony, 4th movement

They come from the same root wether you like it or not, leftypol

this actually has every thing to do about race. White children realise their own reflection in a mirror is theirs at 6 months. Blacks in africa take 6 years.

6 FUCKING YEARS

6 years? that's pretty long.
do you have any sources for that?
I would really like to see that.

didnt save the source. look it up shouldnt be too hard to find if you type "Mirror test on african children 6 years" on google. Dont be a nigger and look it up

actually i was a bit wrong for white children it was 15 months

Backing up what said.

Psychologists started the mirror test to test whether an animal had self awareness or not. Black children need to be much older than whites before they pass the test. This isnt some Holla Forums made up shit. I was even listening to some segment on fucking NPR and they were talking about the mirror test. They added a disclaimer at the end that the mirror test wasnt a good test because black children take much longer to pass it. N P fucking R.

funny how they try to blame "non western children" when its fucking niggers that cant do it. not only does asians get grouped up with niggers they even never get a job or school spot before a nigger.

Юлия Матюкина Yulia Matyukina
embedded is another video by her

okay merchant, all women are sluts #mgtow

Same for me.
I just do the same thing as you do, "right vlick and save as"

Should be noted she's a single mom.

Was this filmed in Africa?

Well you can hardly blame them. All coons look alike.

Damn this was a good show.

it was ahead of its time

Eisbrecher - This Is Deutsch

lol fuck off red

Thanks I've been looking for that.

Feels good man. I hope Nigel becomes US ambassador because then he can use his power broker status to influence the UK government.

So switch sides???
Its not like the KGB didnt start this shit to destroy the west.
(Srsly tho i know the original bolsheviks werent in it for the jewery)

FRESH OC

bretty good

well memd

where is this from?

Humanity Has Declined

They know

Confirms again sterotypes are there for a reson

Lousy shots - even if they are pest, its degenerate to make your pray suffer.
unless you are shooting niggers.

Antonin Dvorak - Symphony No. 9 ("From the New World"), Fourth Movement

pick one faggot. She's the stereotype of a bottle blonde.

Apparently Duckman was supposed to be 'the bad guy' according to the interviews with the cast

Here's the TL:DW

Melbourne, Australia.

Not just any bad times. Slut related bad times.

Translated lyrics:
(speaker shifts to the guy in first person)

I could not stand your incomplete WebM.

That's just how policy debate works.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Policy_debate#Style_and_delivery

Anyone got source on this?

what movie is this from?

thisis why you don't travel to the third world

Checked

Music source?

Beautiful.

FUCKIN MOAR!

Oh user, thank you so very much.

oops

The hero we all need.

whats the source on the get the fuck out one?

Here's another James Woods webm.

For You

Fuck, I've not seen this one before. Hits you in those feels.

what movie is this from?

not webm but still spicy

saved

"A man of great charisma. He's brave, Fidel Castro. A politician with an iron fist. He stays strong. He put his close friend in front of the firing squad. I would have given him a life sentence or expelled him from the country, but he had him shot." - Augusto Pinochet

Soviet music uses modern bands and smoothed and loud choir, this is traditional Cossack music most notably the accordion which the Red Army Choir never uses.

As recommended by Sam Hyde…

fuck off stgggs

kill yourself

The screams, oh so beautiful.

he sounds like that retard from crank yankers

Hate to burst your bubble but this is in Germany lad. The dude was going to give out shit to the "refugees."

is this true?

we're not buying your shit Larry

reminder of the already mined salt

Interesting webm, do you have a bigger version?

Anyone got a source for the music?

Even if this was audio-only, you should be able to detect the degeneracy. She's singing about how Chad left her. You should just laugh and move on as soon as you hear that.

It's a cover of a Maroon 5 song - when the guy sings it, he sounds like a beta whining about how his unicorn left him. But when she sings it, it's about chad.

If you want an example of a song about love, sung by a pretty blonde girl, that isn't degenerate, here you go. I'm actually not a fan of faith hill, and this song is a cover too, but my point is, the song is

goddamnit. meant to say:

credits for Valkyria Chronicles 2

Man, what's that first song?

Why do niggers always repeat wassup when chimping?

Well done, saved.

The feels…~tears~

Waterloo ?

(check'd)
I think it's called Dead Snow.

what garbage you shill

almost got a SU tattoo a year ago… so fucking close of ruining my life

No, it was in Hungary.

They are on a rampage today.

what is the first video/song from?

Holy shit this makes my blood boil

I'm lloking for the video of a british guy walking through his town and just filming all the immigrants around him without talking I think.
At the end he turns the camera on himself and it's a blond dude.

I love you, you brilliand man. (no homo)

second this

The scene that made Clint Eastwood a star

Yes please. Looking for that one too.

it is like how archie bunker was supposed to be the bad guy on all in the family

Anyone?

What does a genius like you do on Holla Forums?

Bump since dumb niggers keep bumping the shitty duplicate thread or can't find this one.

Love that webm and checkin dem trips.

I love to remove.

fucking whores

in all fairness I was deep into mindfucking degeneracy but got redpilled by chance dropping in Holla Forums in search for more fap material, this was very recent, now I'm backing away from many of the things and people that were poisoning my mind and slowly attempting to redpill others without sounding like a crazy-conspiracy-nazi which is hard sometimes, media here is way more fucked than in the US and EU.

Once Upon a Time in America.

A Leone film iti's a shitty flick at best about jews in New York jewing each other and everyone in their lives.

RIFLE IS FINE

Check'd brother.

Niggers, what do you expect?

thanks

Meet pol's new Amish Loli Waifu

The words of this Chinese man cut him deeper than 50 lashings from any white man

That's the only way he can get away with it

Québécois, not french.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mes_Aïeux

Does anyone have a webm of Trump ALMOST naming Isreal in that interview with Joe Scarborough?

I dare you to find fault with this argument.

why the fuck do I keep clicking on that disgusting webm that made me stop eating burritos since I first saw it 2yr ago

I fucking hate this style of singing. They sound like every other "soul" singer wannabe.

"Soul" singing? What?

They're just replicating the version made famous by Alison Krauss in the O Brother Where Art Thou soundtrack.

That's not a "soul" style of singing, I think you're just hearing that in the melody, but the melody is about 150 years old and doesn't sound much different even when sang "straight" by a choir.

Wish I had a grandma.

Too bad the recorded version of that sounds like shit. They had to have some woman come in and ruin it.

That's exactly how I feel, all the time. How depressing.

fucking cuck grandson

Jesus Christ it really is a complete shithole.

In other news : Counsel of europe decides that taking away a double passport from a jihadist is now a form of discrimination.

ayyyyyy 4:24, dat sphinx is my youtube channel

what's this documentary called?

file already exists.

I found it with a quick google search. The marxist crowd is trying to make excuses, saying it is a cultural thing and comes down to how blacks percieve individuality….
Doesnt sound like much of an excuse imo, just hammers home the fact that they're different and lag way way behind in innate intelligence and ability. God damn i am looking forward to spreading this info.

Song is MC Val – В Моём Городе (In My City)

A major component is the way they enunciate their phonemes. In the large choir you can hear them pronouncing the "D" sound in "down" and the "T" sound in "to" in a clear standard way with their tongues near the mid-front of the roof of their mouth. The two girls in the earlier ensemble however push their tongues forward and down almost toward the edge of their teeth resulting in a "dz" and "ts" sound. That combined with the vocal fry and excessive vibrato gives them the "pair of nigs at a second rate cabaret" kind of sound you might be having the negative reaction to.

You can't make this shit up anymore

Have you not hear of the Word of Kek?

I would love a translation of what they're singing.

The good news is job got murdered by dying Reuenthal on the chair.

Absolutely delightful.

Those are some tip top instincts

What's this style called, Blitzkrieg propaganda?

that wasn't CBS, that was Australia's Channel 9 crew for Sixty Minutes - it says clearly in the webm.

Me too.

I'm surprised to hear a lot of stories like this. People doing a complete 180 and becoming completely red pilled in a year, which is seriously short fucking time to reverse all the brainwashing. bretty good to hear. webm related. one of my favorite animators had a similar experience

Testing those file size limits. I'm still new to webm making.

Ok, I'm going to make up for it with something much whiter.

That was a quick turnaround. Good on you, user

Nice Age of Empires 2 stock sounds

Here's one for all you pagan LARPers out there.

source: youtube.com/watch?v=U10ftE4XQvo

i think that that's the uniform of FSIN the federal prison service

that nasheed is pretty halal

That would have never have happened. Blacks never know when to shut their mouths

There's that word again.

Saved. Fucking gold.

Whats the song?

4 Years, UUUU

Forgot webm

This is why you don't try to help the third world.

What is the name of this brave hero?

What's the context and wtf is she saying?

Nogs bitching about racial tension while literally doing everything in their power to reinforce negative nog stereotypes.

Reality accidentally ended up in my movie.

This video footage of a Negro has not been digitally altered or enhanced in any way.

Meant to post

That webm needs an update

Yeah I want context as well

I need sauce

That fucking degenerate cuck slapping her like that. I would have shouted HEIL HITLER with her.

what is this gay shit?

Thats a toad not a frog, toads have scaly skin

Niggers are good at playing jazz

Definitely having children now! What a cute girl.

God loves all people even the retards, doesn't mean they're equal on earth

Rudolf Hess, Hitler's right hand man

requesting the webm of this hacker hacking into hillary's during 2016 elections

Russians, truly scum of the earth.

NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART

This is the blackest thing i've ever seen.

When you realise this isn't actually a mirror.

HEIL HITLER

i swear i saw the clip with Hillary berating Trump about who he thinks created ISIS and then the clip with Obama saying he trains ISIL right after here, yesterday… none of the thumbnails seems familiar

Niggers are so fucking retarded it's sad.

If we would have shipped them back after the civil war we would probably have colonized Mars by now…

The fucking desperate attempt to rationalize. Niggers are just fucking inherently stupid.

Fucking lol.
Where's job #1?

You must have never hunted wild boar, those motherfuckers aren't going down right away no matter where you hit them. Things are tough as fucking nails.

Considering getting a Steven Universe tattoo in general is a pretty good sign of a ruined life.

It's from "My Mother, My Father"/"Generation War". It's very good. That scene is from the advance on Moscow where Wilhelm has his unit assigned to destroy a soviet pocket in an industrial zone.

All Wiccans need to be gassed. That is not pagan, that is masonic.

What's wrong with masonry?

Echelon song - Red Army Choir

And this is why slavic women are trash. They act like they are superior and entitled no matter what. Slavic women will drive you to the edge of insanity.

Mel Brooks may be a jew but goddamn he's funny

This is how liberals try and "Take back" their words.

He's lucky they didn't rape him.

this isn't a parody? It's kind of pathetic how bad most leftists are at this, they make anti-trump shit that comes across as decent quality pro-trump shit

I think the protesters are predominately German

I am also asking for this answer.

`Sadly, No it's Tim and Eric and they honestly think that this is them "TAKING BACK THOSE WORDS"

It's leftist Comedy user. They're not allowed to SAY anything offensive so they just insult themselves.

Jews are usually funny, doesn't mean they aren't fucking the devil. It's how the bent nosed holocaust needing fags managed to survive.

With niggers atleast I see them as dogs and so laugh at their antics and praise them when they've been good dogs. But Jews? Christ. They're good at rhetoric, what else?

i couldn't keep it up with bottle of viagra, duct tape and a popsicle stick.

what youtube channel is it? I've seen it before around 2014 I think on montage parodies.

paganism is fucking stupid

Green is our parachute
joyful our young heart
made from steel our weapons
they're made of German ore

Therefore comrades hear the slogan
and engrave it in the young heart
ready for the jump
signal is given
life wants to be won

When we go in position
it finally begins
we shout: "Hurra! Hurra! in our counterattack

Therfore comrades hear…

Has the battle ended
and the war is over
then german paratroopers go home victorious

Therefore comrades hear…

(it's actually a song of the german paratroopers, the actual sonf of the waffen-SS is far better in my opinion)

Paganism is just a derogatory term coined by kikes and implanted upon Europeans.

Stop posting for today user.

You have shown yourself, yid. Hop into the nearest oven asap.

I wonder if this cuck had a point in mind.

my bad ;_;

fucking abos m8

imagine all these white liberal twats paid 20 bucks to see two mega-groids high on gasoline hitting sticks together

When will the purge truly start?

also anyone got any info on this webm? had it for ages but have no clue.

(checked)
What a time to be alive

What is this, bizarro/pol/? Anything the jews or niggers do, we can do 10x better. Of course there are exceptions among them, but just as the world's smartest woman can beat up the average guy, that doesn't mean men aren't built for strength and women built for bearing children. Besides, they are good using instruments WE designed and confined to laws WE wrote down.

Yes please any one got any source on this?

Wow this is very strong.

powerful stuff man. I realize cops just want to make it home by the end of the day, but how do I contrast the fact that alot of them are good family men that would also burn waco to the ground?

Nice

Why does she look like a chink? This is fucking spooky, a chink speaking russian fluently. Most chinks I know, when they speak russian, mumble like they have their mouth full of rice.

Waco was the ATF.

Does anyone have the webms from the israel is burning thread? There were some great music webms there.

context?

this is hilarious.
they can't even stop laughing at it themselves.
they know how stupid it is.
they know the only thing they can do is being drunk bang some sticks together and say ungala umbala rangava avava and they know its shit.
they try so hard to look serious, but they just know how ridiculous it is.
they are probably singing somethig like dicks and boobs farts and poops. you just paid us 20 bucks to see us sing this shit. how do you feel white man? you pay so I can drink my beer! don't you know you are my servant you pay everything for me, I dont have to work just bang these sticks together once a week and sing this song.

fucking scum, i swear to god sometimes it really gets hard to defend my slavic heritage ffs

do ya one better, source:
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

God fucking damnit man, I'm so sick of liberal victim mentality. And why the fuck is a black person trying to be Amish, since when the fuck does that happen?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_Russia

God I can't wait till I turn on the TV Trump Vision and see Holla Forumsacks in suits telling clever quips to the braindead masses.

Will this be Sam Hyde's next evolution?

there's a good goy ukrainian fighter over at 8ch.net/k/res/443536.html btw

and he's a IDF fanboy too, this gonna be good

Jesus Christ, look at this good-goy sex.
>girl is bigger than the guy on a side note, what is so unsettling about this girl? Is it that she's possibly actually into it, or is more sinister - like knowing she's cucking this dude and she's putting on this facade of desire and pleasure? adding the implications that any girl can do the same to you insecurity creeps in

This is how we're "supposed" to have sex? What the fuck man. This is a disgrace, a slap in the face of God.

Why? You can clearly see he was a shitskin you should not be in Russia. REMOVE KEBAB.

lel

The new Hellsing.

that army showed up to fight vampire nazis, and they all teamed up to get their asses handed to them by alucard it was gay

This is very redpilled.

Where are you chyna? Or some african nation?

your video went semi-viral on twatter, btw

don't know the name of the song or the singer but it's a Chuvash folk song.

What are you, retarded?

I love the fuck out of batman and harley quinn but i dont draw all over myself like a child. Stop getting tattoos.

They rap better than niggers for sure. This entire song is probably better than any rap song ever made by a black.

My man that is more than enough information.

Her Name is Marina Sadova.

/r/ing the robot fucking a fleshlight to daft punk
last one I had was corrupt

This reminds me that jews only see things in solely materialistic ways. She compares dating to hiring employees right away.

I can't help but wonder.
Is it innate? Some kind of instinct?
Or is it a learned behaviour stemming from Jewish culture?

that is the million shekel question.

SHUT IT DOWN.

If its cultural then we might be able to save the Jews.
Of course we'd have to destroy their culture, help them build a new one.
But if its innate? They'll have to die.

It's far more degenerate with sound.

Stunning video. This is the kind of propaganda that wins people over.

Oh wowww how great of them!

Død snø 2

I got you guys a present, I hope you like it.

Weak shit, lad. If you're gonna weep like a girl you might wanna find something actually beautiful.

LET'S LAUGH AT KANGZ

Hey dumbfuck, I see you are talking about shit you don't understand. I'm here to correct you. The word "pagan" is actually derived from the Latin "paganus" which meant villager/rustic. As Christianity swept through the Roman empire, the cities became christian first along with the aristocracy because it was the hip new thing. The villagers in the country side continued to worship their old gods and stuck to their tradition, the way rustics do. Pagan became a slang term to refer to those people who still worshiped the old pantheon because they were traditional.

It's not about materialism, it's about the goyim being cattle.

This tingles my belly. Am I cow?

This was from a British reality show where teenagers were sent to live with the Amish for a few weeks. Big surprise: the black girl hated it the most.

GOD DAMN I FUCKING HATE THAT FAGGOT ASS SONG

Her name is Yulia Matyukina ( Юлия Матюкина ).

She is singing a song called "When We Were At War".

This can't be real

youtube.com/watch?v=eYW4Wx7sK3o

WTF is this shit?

Honest to god I haven't laughed this painfully hard in a year

Such an astounding performance of mental gymnastics

Tim how far you have fallen

Transcendental as fvck

Post the webm with all the Mike "Electric Fence" Pence names please.

TL Note: Kamen Joshi means Masked Girls

it gives me hope

You new to things?

This is what real meme masters sound like.

Used to fire those 155mm artillery shells back it the day, good feels

No just ignore Millibrand

got redpilled trying to fap

I wish one day it would be great again.

Why does the brain look so tasty when it's being cut?

Go to bed Felix

to lazy to webm, fuck you

I think I might actually start watching the State of the Union addresses now.

pastor anderson related webm

Some new dank OC.

What are the tracks on these? Reminds me of carpenter brut and perturbator.

Yeah, but her spread is garbage and she makes shit arguments. Fucking (((Kritiques))) ruined debate.

t. ex-debater who left that pozzed shithole because you have to pander to lefty judges in order to win

It's The Soft Moon Try, which was in the boss sketch on world peace.

requesting us congress jewish ayes have it vote webm

legit lol'd user

I was crying

i love it

not a webm but it's really funny

youtube.com/watch?v=VrEQS0fpBhs

Man free plane rides are almost as good as free helicopter rides. Although planes do give more air time.

is there a YT version? for some fucked reason I can't save webm's

what is the song i always ask and no one answers

Checking these criminally unchecked square quads

Anybody have this one without the fried chicken niggers and shit? Just video+dubstep

sauce on song?

G. Edward Griffin is a modern prophet. The video this is sourced from is so spoopy in its accuracy

getting your response time to 8ch through cmd with ISIS theme song in the bg? I don't get it

gotta hand it to this niglet at least this one's learning to swim

very very funny GJ

except for their own culture, that to them has substance

It's meat.

thanks laddie

saved great work

Cool video. Source?

I've always assumed hollywood sword fights were over-choreographed for designed for looks/drama (designed to go on for a long time, with only minor wounds to build suspense) and that genuine sword fights would must have been a lot more "direct" and utilitarian, and this video alone seems to prove it.

10/10

Holla Forums is always right

Found the video.

Also, this article about it:

armizare.org/an-interview-with-fiore-dei-liberis-stunt-double/

But Woah. When I read this phrase it gave me an epiphany:

In America, the phrase "martial arts" is synonymous with Asian martial arts: karate, kung fu, tae kwon do, ju jitsu, etc.

It has somehow never occurred to me that there is such a thing as a martial art that is the European equivalent.

Sword fighting has always looked like fun in movies, but I always just assumed it's not something people get to actually do and that only Renaissance Fair dorks would pursue it. I've never even held a sword… sadface.jpg

But WTF? Why is sword fighting "lame", but it's cool to send our kids to dojos to learn karate?

Why can't we send our kids to medieval village "dojos" to learn to sword fight like their ancestors?

Sure, it's a bit LARPy but so is Kung Fu, which most people I bet never even use, and the LARPing part of it is fun for kids anyway.

The Asian martial arts have never really drawn me in. Even in spite of them being very commercialized — we're talking Karate schools in strip malls in the suburbs — and there being many waves of popular martial art films.

I always assumed I'd feel out of place walking into a dojo, taking off my shoes, putting on a robe, etc. Never really drew me in.

But imagine going to a place with decor like a medieval castle / village and being invited to put on some chainmail, pick up a shield and spar with a (dull) metal sword (eventually). That would be fucking awesome.

I've always loved films and movies set in Middle Age Europe and inspired by it and I've always just assumed that everyone loves it because it's objectively pleasing, but now I'm starting to wonder if it effects us more because it's in our blood…

I don't know, maybe it's just a placebo effect of some kind, but ever since I awoke from having no racial identity, I've felt weirdly excited to be able to enjoy these stories and films and shows inspired by European history and fairy tales and folklore, and not just view them as another detached global consumer product, but to actually realize I'm connected to it by blood, so that I don't have to feel ashamed to feel so inspired by it and to have such affection for it.

Sword fighting is 'lame' because Hollywood made it so.

"martial arts" = art of Mars

i can't find her name

source:Tolerance in the big city YAT TV

video goes by 'the video black lives matter doesn't want you to see'
unfortunately the music track got fucked, and getting the original version is a little difficult

A leaked Pence 2024 campaign ad

Can somebody get a youtube link for this? I want to send this to every normie I know.

checked

lel what a fag
id enjoy e-celebs reading Holla Forums shitposting like jimmy kimmels mean tweets.
id pay good money to see that shit

Thank you!

This is the perfect example of the relationship between Holla Forums nd the alt-right and other upcoming movements. Hopefully they will mature soon and understand.

I downloaded the original from youtube a while back, and made a (the) webm. I still had the original, sound quality is way better than in the video posted. Size is about 45 Mb.
my.mixtape.moe/owcwwg.mp4

She expressed power. It's your solar plexus chakra.

From what it looks to me, it seems that he misinterprets her cough as laughter so he attempts to laugh with her. Then she sees him smiling at him and almost laughs with him.

Also good thing to know.
A good swordsman is also a wrestler.

So you'd learn something more practical too.

Though if you ever need chainmail when sparring then you're doing it wrong. A padded jacket at most. Even then you shouldn't need anything more than a fencing mask and some gloves.

song

what movie is this from?

Checked but still kinda gay.

Thank you very much.

HEY!

OC hot off the presses.

id hug that granny
;_;
tell her its gonna be ok

Anyone know the song?

Original was by Landser.

kill yourself, filth

Came across a fashion history youtuber that unwittingly made some good red pill material in a video praising the "artistic accomplishments" of Weimar Germany.

source: youtube.com/watch?v=rqvy7uxSHfM

does anyone know how to play webm on ios?

11/10 would import

I think it's a palestinian child trying to make the JIDF soldier threten her, so that they can capture it on film.

haha

*IDF soldier

Caption: Minsk Negotiations. Exclusive to Channel 17

Woman: What do you think of the results of–
Man: Quiet, quiet. Don't yell please.
W: What are you doing? What are you doing?
M: Quiet, quiet.

those aren't jews, they're sufi muslims

9/11 would have raised my right arm to that grandma!

I become sad when i see how the others react.:/

youtube.com/watch?v=LQdDnbXXn20

Not the full source, but here is the video.

to each their own, tbh that kinda gives me a spook

What's the source, of this?

great video, weird hearing it from a north american accent though….

Gender Equality Women to [elipsis].webm
Gender Equality Women to what, user; women to what?!

just make all the people he says to kill, "niggers, jews, mexicans and leftists" (which he kind of does by saying the rich and bankers) But if you change those words, it could be normal Holla Forums

Emily Youcis - Wizard of Poz

Source: youtube.com/watch?v=aOxv7klZK-Y

Nice find. What did you use to make the webm? When I make them that long I have to sacrifice too much quality.

Nothing special just ffmpeg. The compressed file was just naturally small because the video content is mostly still images.

Merry Christmas Holla Forums

Oh my god this is so shocking I literally cannot believe this.

that webm is ridiculously good

You dont have the full story son

Edit with just the song.

Over the Rainbow by Emily Youcis

Somewhere over the rainbow, way up high
There's a Reich that I've heard of, once in a lullaby

Somewhere over the rainbow, there's no jews
And the words that you dare to say really do come true

Some day I'll wish upon the sun
and wake up when the race war's done, Seig Heil-ing

Where Aryan Volk produce great yields
Frolicking through golden wheat fields
That's where you'll find me

Somewhere over the rainbow, Focke-Wulfs fly
Hitler flew over the rainbow
Why, oh why, can't I?

If happy little Asians have
An ethnostate beyond the rainbow
Why, oh why, can't I?

Have you seen her other videos? This was was p. good I wonder if the rest of her videos are as truthful.

Does anyone have a webm of the time Trump called in to Morning Joe and talked about our allies who aren't pulling their weight and ALMOST names Isreal?

Thank you for the webm and the dubs, friend.

The world really is a different place than it was just a decade or so ago.

I knew there was a reason I always wanted to go to Mongolia.

webm saved

Fucking priuses, did NOT expect that. But then again national socialism is a fundementally pro environmental ideology.

now with added bane

Have some fresh OC

Is Nietzsche redpilled? Is his literary works of any value?

Even if you didn't understand the context, the content of the video should have still tipped you off. There was literally an "anti-nazi" sign in the video and it sounded UGLY. Two big tells of Jewish propaganda.

Is she really short or is that an optical illusion?

Nietzsche is redpilled af but denies God

Absolutely disappointing.

That one about the mother is half wrong, teenage motherhood does NURTURE stupid children, but having kids at older ages, specially those that women consider "full adulthood" (30-40) makes them more stupid genetically, as opposed to just culturally.

Just start doing HEMA already

What's the source of this clip? Anyone know the name of the song or can translate the words?

Are these people retarded?

Aren't snakes related to Kek some how? I think there was 4 frogs and 4 snakes.

Webm version

I dont know shit about the Amish but

WTF is a dindus busniess there?

Why would you piss on people who invite you into their home and share their shit with you?

Attacking a little girl that dosent know shit outside her community and their belives with made up bullshit really?

Sheboon must be really jely that the little girl gets more effective work done in a week than she in her whole life.

Also the kid is smart learns within seconds that to reasonable conversation is to be had, says anything to be left alone and do her work in peace.

Also loli is unspoiled listens to her gut and not kikery knows nigs are scary by instinct, says like it is no fucks given about PC.

this is realy hard to read if people use sentences like redditor.

Second that

jewgle, fuckin kike

play boy considerd porn? no its advertisements and air brushed females posing artfully ,if you can masterbate at that shit dont go into an art museum

Apparently the footage is from a Bethesda game, one of the Fallouts, I'm guessing. Can't into vidya these days. No idea on the song, think it starts with something about a house in New Berlin? Wish some German user here would translate this catchy tune.

Looks like wolfenstein

LUL

Correct. It's Wolfenstein: The New Order

There is a house in New Berlin
They call the Evening Red
It's been the ruin of many good boys
and God I was distressed

If I listened to my leader once,
today I were at home.
I was young and foolish,
a very poor boy,
was driven detour and was mean

there's actually a solution for this in the Arab world. A lot of people are name Mohammed - so a teacher, or someone else might refer to you as "son of [insert father's name]" - instead of just Mohammed, you're Ibn Ahmed, if that's your dads name, so it reduces confusion and its more formal

just as a note I played this and it was 4/10 for fun, the story focuses on "muh holocaust atrocities" and the only worthwhile part is the Nazi Moonbase (which you wreck) and the bridge between Spain and Africa (which you uber-wreck) but it has an awesome soundtrack of famous songs redone in Nazi style. Don't play, definitely don't buy

Best played on loop.

Thanks

Haven't seen this as webm, so here you go

You fucking disgusting degenerate.
That's also not even where a spider's cock is

unni

This was in 2011? lmao

Much thanks. Can't say I'm enjoying any of the other tracks so far though.

Wow, that was so underwhelming at first…

Saved. This is breddy dank. Looks like something MDE would put out.

movie is fucking uncanny

meant for

Tribesmen in the Amazon react to images of our world

I have the right one

I doubt they were as eloquent as the translation makes them look.

Lel, very different genre. It's post-punk, like Joy Division, or New Order. Tends to be darker and have heavy synth effects so I can see why you are getting Brut/Perturbator vibes from that segment. It's what happened when punk decided to put more effort into things.

I hope they realize that the Netherlands was controlled by the S.S. Rather than the wehrmacht. They only took it over by bombing Rotterdam by accident because the Dutch general did not take it seriously.

Sie können uns unterdrücken, Sie können uns meinetwegen Töten! KAPITULIEREN - WERDEN WIR NICHT!

What a coinkydink!

What is this beautiful music?