Metathread

So, we've had two threads derailed by /a/utism (and Holla Forumsmrades taking the bait, but whatever), and our PPH is at 250, higher than EVERY other board, due to two retards copy-pasting the same line constantly for
4 HOURS

Naturally, the BO and Vol aren't around to stop this shit, as per usual.

Can you two come down from the Ivory Tower and actually talk to us? Or are you going to stay up there, delete a couple botspam posts once a week and do jack shit else?

We've had no discussion regarding /a/ posting, we've had no discussion regarding people necrobumping threads to slide, we've had no discussion regarding anything, in fact, for months.
And the last metathread an user tried to make got deleted, twice.

So, if you're not going to actually do anything with the board, can you just give it to someone else who will, or actually come out from your bunker and talk to us? Even a half-assed "I'll try" would be better than the shit treatment you've given us for months. Hell, years.

Oh, and metathreads are for bumplocking, not deleting, Vol.
We all saw you do it last time.

Japanese comics and cartoons are still comics and cartoons.

Japanese comcis are called manga and are superior.

Irrelevant, 2nd sticky has the rules in it, and specifically mentions western cartoons and comics.

Manga means comic in Japanese. Do you consider Italian comics to be a totally different medium too?

Manga is completely different.

Not an argument.

Rules state western comics and cartoons.
Manga is a Japanese Comic, thus not Western, thought Italian comics are Westerns.

I did not derail either thread, because I did not bring up anime in either case. Nor did I choose to make the threads about myself. Or constantly bring up Maid Dragon for no reason. You are blaming me for something you started and you are refusing to take responsibility for yourselves.

Why do you care about the rules? /a/ is a cesspit, we'd have better Japanese comic and cartoon discussion over here.

Gee, I wonder why everyone shitposts f/a/ggots.

It's your fault for getting so defensive over a stupid fanservice anime.

You misunderstand, I don't use /a/. I use Holla Forums

It's your fault for bringing it up and then attacking it and then derailing the thread because I had the audacity to counter your attacks. And you're doing it again with this "stupid fanservice anime" stuff.

I'm not attacking anything. I only brought it up because some user calling it mean names it's what triggered this whole mess.

Then why did you just say I was at fault for being "defensive"?

Because you didn't need to white knight that anime. You have ruined two threads with your autism.

You didn't need to attack it. You didn't need to bring it up. You didn't need to go on a crusade against my non-existent autism. You didn't need to start merging two threads together. You didn't need to make two threads about me.

You keep trying to blame me again again and again when the facts clearly show you are to blame.

Why is it everyone's fault but yours?

Dragonmaid is pretty shit tbh.

Because it simply is. That is what the facts are.

It isn't, and again why are you people so obsessed with this show? What makes it so centrally important to Holla Forums?

Tell me why you think this way.

The thread has reached the post limit. I don't remember ever seeing that happen on Holla Forums.

It's fanservice shit made to be gobbled up by otakus.

People are bringing it up repeatedly because you started your bullshit after it was called tumblr yurishit. You did not need to reply to the user who called it that.

WOW
On a sad note, the final post was the anime autist.

A few Brock-timer threads hit the post limit.

We all knew that was going to happen, let's be honest.

I've explained all of this many times now.

It does not revolve around "fanservice," and "otaku" are a Western bogeyman. And even if it were a "fanservice" show, that would not prove it's shit.

I did not start anything. YOU brought it up, and then you kept bringing it up over and over again.

I guess he'll never know what the other one was talking about.

has happened before, remember the edgy nigger thread ?

"fanservice," and "otaku" are a Western bogeyman

Autist doesn't mean anything.

I really don't. I have no idea what he meant and why he refused to ever explain himself. But clearly he was extremely serious about whatever it is he was talking about.

No, what happened?

Autism is what you have.

The tumblr redesign one?

I didn't say "fanservice" is a bogeyman, but it is a misnomer.

"Otaku" indeed are a Western bogeyman.

I was rooting for the "anime makes you a cuck" user, but they're just different flavours of shit.

Though, now we have a great way to derail threads and remove newfags.

How the fuck do you become this delusional?

Autism doesn't mean anything.

You've been spending hours and hours now trying to frantically "prove" I have "autism." It is preposterous how serious this "autism" meme has become. This on par with how serious Holla Forums is about their stuff.

Again, I did not say "fanservice" is a bogeyman.

"Otaku" are a Western bogeyman, and there is nothing delusional about stating that fact.

This is your mind on anime, I guess.
Did you watch his entire sperg out? He absolutely lost his mind.

>>>/out/

Yes it does, you clearly have something wrong with you.

so anons i heard that dragonmaid is pretty shit, is that true ?

Yep, it's nothing but yurishit and is really popular with the otaku. I wouldn't watch it.

Did you guys know that anime turns insecure loser cucks into traps? It's true.

I wonder how long he can keep it up.

traps are gay

i think you mean sexy

Are insecure loser cucks gay?

nigger has gotta sleep sometime
or maybe not, he is a robot

meant for

no man i mean Gay GAY as in homosexual

Why don't you think you have autism?

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as Dragonmaid, is in fact, Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, or as I've recently taken to calling it, Miss Kobayashi/Dragon Maid. Dragonmaid is not an anime unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning Miss Kobayashi system made useful by the Dragon cafes, coffe machines and tea servers comprising a full anime as defined by /a/utists.

At what point did I "lose my mind"?

It really is.

Where did I say this?

Autism doesn't mean anything and there is nothing wrong with me.

Again, why are you people so obsessed with this show? What makes it so incredibly important to this board?

No, YOU are going three threads in a row. In all cases you started the trouble.

Yuri is not a major part of the show, and saying that it's yuri doesn't mean anything. "Otaku" are a Western bogeyman, and so far it seems it hasn't sold very well.

Why do you think I do? Why are you this obsessed with the matter?

BECAUSE IM RIGHT ALWAYS, I EXIST THEREFORE IM RIGHT BEE BOOP

GET
MEDICINE

Nigger the show is about a lesbian maid who is in love with and is also trying to fuck a human girl with other lesbian dragons added into the mix.

Wrong, you came to this thread and told everyone who you were.

Why do you think that they are all the same people?

Is Dragonmaidfag our Barneyfag?

WELL some of us thing that homosexuality its very hot so drop dead and suck my dick ciscum

He's Fapbait user.

Why do you keep bringing up Maidragon? Why do you keep attacking it? Why are you so obsessed with it? Why do you keep denying all responsibility for your posts?

I didn't say it has no yuri, I said yuri is not a major part of the show.

From the OP:
The last two threads were also derailed by people other than me.

I am treating you all as a single unit, since that's what you are.

Why do you keep trying to deny responsibility and blame everything on me?

Surely only one person would dare insult Dragonmaid.

Why do you think that the posters who are against you are the same person.

The only "unit" here is you. You are a robot as you showed us here

As I already told you, you are getting two unrelated things mixed up. The text in the image is in response to the fallacy that anime is trash. "Fapbait" is a separate matter. And why are you this obsessed with the fapbait myth?

*?

because you are guilty duh

Read:

Why do you think that by "unit" I meant a robot?

I am not.

You are a robot.

Robot, you're the one who's obsessed. We're baiting you and you keep taking it.

You are trying to change the subject.

Except the show's plot revolves around yuri.

Sounds like something a robot would say.

can someone give me a quick rundown on how this started?

NEGATIVE IM NOT A ROBOT IM A FREE SPIRIT THAT ENJOYS *INSERTS SHIT ANIME THAT NO ONE CARES ABOUT* SO BETTER SHUTUP CAUSE IM RIGHT

Lurk moar.

You are the ones obsessed, and you are not baiting me. That's just damage control.

Not nearly as much as people who haven't actually watched it think.

Trying to change the subject.

People started arguments about anime, and when I responded they blamed it all on me and dedicated two entire threads to arguing about me.

On the animated music video thread someone posted the Dragonmaid OP and a few hours later someone called it tumblr yurishit which triggered fapbait user into the shitposting spree he is on right now.

Too much work, tbh

I don't argue with robots.

Can you guys not take the fucking bait? A mention of western animation gets you a ban and being a general nuisance gets banned anywhere else.

I was not "triggered," and why are you calling me "fapbait user"? What is it about the fapbait myth that you find so important?

I never shitposted anywhere. You are lying.

Still trying to change the subject.

That's true, tho

Prove that fapbait doesn't exist then.

HUMAN I MEAN user IM NOT A ROBOT IM A REAL KID WITH REAL FELINGS SO SHUTUP CAUSE *YURISHIT* IS THE BEST THING EVER

I already did.

see:

HOLY SHIT HE REALLY IS A ROGUE AI

No you didn't.

It has nothing to do with tumblr, and "yurishit" just dismisses the entire show on the basis that it has yuri, which is arbitrary.

Yes I did. It was in either of the last two threads.

lmao, this looks worse than Steven Jewniverse

Why do Japs turn everything from tanks and aeroplanes to dragons, into generic weeb girls?

If you aren't triggered then why do you defend it whenever someone brings it up?

Otakus, the answer is always otakus.

Why do they want dragons to look like little girls with horns? They're no longer dragons at that point.

Generic is not a valid term, and how are anime characters weeb girls? Weeb means wannabe Japanese. So these anime characters are wannabe Japanese?

The production values and direction of Maidragon are light years ahead of Steven Universe.

Why do you keep bringing it up?

"Otaku" are a Western bogeyman.

Yet I'm sure you have no issues with cartoons anthropomorphizing animals and objects.

Most of them can't fap to anything that isn't an anime girl.

Stop deflecting, why do you need to defend Dragonmaid?

Depends on what level we're talking here. I like Plague Dogs and Watership Down, while Zootopia is cancer.

So otaku don't exist? Just like autism?

If they want to fap to anime girls, why not just make shows about anime girls? Why make them dragons?

I'm not deflecting, because the root cause here is that you brought up Maidragon in the first place. And why do I need to justify why I defend it? Why can't I defend it? And what makes you think you can attack it with no questions asked but I have to justify why I counter those attacks?

I didn't say otaku don't exist. It's the Western idea of "otaku" that doesn't exist.

Why can't they be dragons?

I just answered this question.

gimmicks for a new season of generic SoL garbage, if it wasn't for the gimmick they would be semi-interchangeable.

10/10 discussion skills my friend

Stop deflecting the question, why do you need to defend Dragonmaid?

I'm genuinely curious to see how far fapbaitfag is gonna go.

What is the Japanese idea for otaku then?

because even /a/ laughed dragonfags out of their board.

thread theme

Bullshit nothing of importance its happening.

They don't look like dragons, they look like girls with horns. This is what a dragon looks like. Now compare that to the picture next to it, they look nothing alike.

the point is just to ignore & sage obvious bait.

Generic is not a valid term, it's not about "gimmicks," and SoL is not intrinsically bad or good, it's just a genre.

Again: I just answered it. If you have a problem with the answer then explain why.

Again, what is it with your obsession with fapbait? Why is it so important to you?

The topic is far too complex to really get into in detail, but it basically it is just their local flavor of nerd/geek and is not limited to just anime.

That's because they're anthropomorphized.

Why should they be dragons?

I never said they should, but that's what the manga artist came up with.

Again:

They'd still have scales then, they wouldn't be girls with horns.

But i am bored user

No, they're girls with horns. This is what an anthropomorphized animal looks like.

Stop deflecting, why do you need to defend Dragonmaid? No one cares about you justifying yourself, we just want to know why you must defend it to the point of insanity.

Tooru has a large dragon tail, and in-universe they use magic to transform themselves into human form. There's no reason why the transformation has to occur exactly as you think it should.

For what reason? Why do they do it?

It's just an anime girl with horns and a tail.

Proof why Dragonmaidfags need to be gassed.

now that i think about it if you like anime so much why are you here ?, got banned from /a/ or what ?

Once again: if you have a problem with the answer then explain why. How hard can this be? You keep saying my answer isn't good enough, yet you won't explain why. Until you do, my answer stands.

To blend in with humans and live in the human world. Obviously.

Why are we even talking about this?

She is a dragon.

Shifting blame once again.

He says he doesn't want to use /a/ in the other threads.

Excuse me, but who here is constantly and obsessively bringing up Maidragon? I can tell you that it isn't me.

I didn't get banned from /a/ and hardly ever go there.

That's because you are.

Why is the show called Dragon Maid? Do the Dragon's get enslaved? Why would they become maids? This sounds like a bad show.

Once again: if you have a problem with the answer then explain why. How hard can this be? You keep saying my answer isn't good enough, yet you won't explain why. Until you do, my answer stands.

He thinks anime is the greatest form of animation (it's not). I have no idea why he comes here.
watch him reply to this because i said anime wasn't the greatest because he just has to reply

the who the hell are you ? its this your first post ?

Why do you ask these questions? If you are so curious then go watch it yourself.

So do the other boards know what happened with the two autists?

No.

Why would I watch something that looks worse than Adventure Time?

I'm nobody, and obviously this is not my first post.

What, now you're going to upgrade this to a site-wide situation?

You keep asking questions about it.

It doesn't look worse than AT, it's obviously much more advanced.

oh man i just saw through his scheme he wants Holla Forums to talk about dragonshit but is to inept to ask politely

Not really, AT started a new style trend for the animation industry even if it was shit. Dragonmaid looks like generic weeb trash with lesbians.

/cow/ definitely needs to know

Who wants to make a thread?

fuck you too

I don't think so. Maybe there could be a /8news/ board about various site events with a special column for these kinds of things.
What could possibly go wrong :^)?

Dragonmaid is shit.

I never brought up Maidragon.

Generic is not a valid term, and weeb is inapplicable to Maidragon since it's a Japanese show. And even if AT started a new trend in American animation, that doesn't mean Maidragon isn't more advanced.

Of what? Again, you started all this. In three threads. You are responsible. Not me. This is fact.

Yes.

Again, why is Holla Forums so obsessed with this show?

pls no i just want to forget about this asinine bastard

You can't refute the chart of truth.

Maiddragon is a generic monstergirl waifu made to be fapbait.

No, and don't bother them with this, they likely won't care much.

You sound like the obsessed one here.

who cares about truth, im gonna rape you with a broken bottle

Generic is not a valid term, waifu is not a genre or type of show (it's not even a type of character), and fapbait doesn't exist.

I never brought up Maidragon. I never made two threads about me. I did not make this thread. You are objectively wrong.

Prove to us why this is.

/cow/ loved PGA.

Hijacking this metathread to ask a valid question, why do the janitors keep deleting and banning the autist who fetishizes Dale Gribble?

Okay oknj

The monstergirl part is what gets me. A proper dragonmaid should be a dragon –and then a maid, not just an anime girl with tackled-on accessories for pseudo-furries to jack off to.

WHAT THEN WHY YOU KEEP TALKING ABOUT THIS STUPIDITY IF YOU DID NOTHING HOLY SHIT ARE YOU RETARDED OR SOMETHING

The Vol bans stuff he doesn't like and he tries to be sneaky about it.

If you're so obsessed with cuckime, why don't you ascend above your shit taste and read manga?

Generic is never used in accordance with its dictionary definition.

Waifu means wife. It's a character that you are, in a sense, married to.

Fapbait means something maliciously constructed for the purpose of "baiting" people. Nobody has ever proven this to occur.

Again, she is a dragon in human form.

I DON'T keep talking about it, YOU do.

I never said anywhere anything about whether or not I read it.

Then why is she an anime girl most of the time?

Fapbait.

You are the one defending it.

Why do you keep saying "anime girl"? She is an anime character, it is redundant to call her an anime girl.

She is in human form because she lives in the human world and her dragon form is enormous.

Would you rather me call her an anime boy?

You are the ones attacking it. You are the ones who started this.

You can't fap to a dragon. It's wrong.

Read the entire paragraph.

Welcome to Holla Forums

Your point?

It was derailed by the OP himself, and this thread should never have been made in the first place.

Why is it bad to specify her as a girl?

you don't have to reply to every post that mentions you user. most people without a mental disorder wouldn't do that.

Let us hope that the derailment is a point made, I should probably screencap this thread.

I did.

He does it because he has autism.

so every time someone replies, you are gonna reply back ? dont you have a life or friends or family or a pet or whaterver ?

Exactly. The writers were probably too lazy to make it work as a dragon, too scared to come up with anything that would deviate from the norm, or just pandering to plebeians.

Screencap the one were the autists went back and forth with the same sentence for 5 hours.

You don't have to keep posting to me or about me.

Again and again you people keep deflecting responsibility onto me.

If you don't like it then stop replying. Stop talking about this. Stop blaming me for things you caused.

The entire concept is that she is a maid dragon in the human world. If the manga artist had wanted to make it about her as a dragon, then he would have.

Pandering doesn't exist.

What are you even trying to argue anymore? What is your point?

I did. It said: "Read the entire paragraph." I was asking you what you are trying to argue. Well what are you trying to argue?

A maid dragon disguised as a human because the manga artist has no taste.

Why are you denying that autism doesn't exist? Are you that scared that you may have it?

Prove to us how pandering doesn't exist.

Because everything is YOUR FAULT user.

you guys are like top of the frontpage

maidfags not even once

Your opinion on his taste is irrelevant.

Yes. That is what I said. Why do so many people just repeat something I said? What is that supposed to argue? Do you think I'm just going to withdraw what I said because you greentexted it back at me?

I never said it doesn't exist.

Prove that it does exist.

No it isn't. I never brought up anime, or Maidragon. I never made this thread.

What does anonymity have to do with it?

I asked first.

You are the one whos brought up Maidragon. You are the ones who keep bringing it up again and again.

You're an idiot.
If you simply didn't come into to this to try and defend yourself, we'd all forget about you.

This guy's stamina is amazing.

I kinda don't want the mods to ban him just to see how far this goes.

Maybe he didn't make her a real dragon in the human world because he couldn't.

If you simply didn't bring up anime and Maidragon, none of this would have happened. If you simply didn't make this thread, none of this would have continued to happen. And why do you keep just assuming that it's ok for you to attack it but not ok for me to defend it? What is that based on? Explain.

Whatever. He made a manga about a maid dragon. That happened. Why are we still talking about this?

He isn't wrong, the mangaka clearly lack creativity.

Your opinion is also irrelevant.

You keep talking about banning me, yet none of you can point to any rules I've broken.

So is yours. So stop posting.

Spamming, perhaps?

Jesus Christ what have I done?

nigga I just got here

Which opinion are you referring to?

Where did I spam?

I'm treating you all as the same mass of people, because you are.

STOP REPLYING AND EVERYONE WILL STOP MAKING FUN OF YOU
Jesus Christ, in every other thread, if someone gets bullied, they leave the thread and pretend to be someone else, but you keep trying to make a name for yourself.

STOP REPLYING AND PEOPLE WILL STOP MAKING FUN OF YOU
REMEMBER WHEN MUMMY SAID BULLIES ONLY BULLY YOU FOR YOUR REACTION? THIS IS WHAT SHE MEANT
GO OUTSIDE AND READ A BOO- MANGA!

Because its shit and you have shit taste for liking it.

given us hours of entertainment

datamining bots are forbidden on Holla Forums

What is your main board?

ALL of em. Every single post you've made has been pure shit.

No, YOU stop replying. YOU started this, not once, not twice, but three times now. This is fact.

It isn't shit, and shit taste is a meme.

I'm not running datamining bots.

Robots are not allowed.

So you can't point to anything. Of course.

What?

God I hate HIGNFY but damn their intro song is catchy as fuck

Eh, I visit sometimes. Wasn't here for a long time. Wew tbh.

You are a datamining bot

You heard me, get your metal ass out of here.

What are you talking about?

i think he was talking about you Fagotron

But "I" didn't start anything. You are just making me out to be a boogey man so you can cry to mum about the meany trolls on the interwebz.

sorry misread the question. mainly /brit/.

What I'm talking about is that we don't take kindly to your kind around here.

What?

You, as in all of you joining together to attack me, started this.

Again, what are you talking about?

Wait so you like dragonmaid ?

Bro I don't even care about your jap cartoons but to an out-stander you look like a proper sperg, thus why everyone is calling you out on that. I wasn't there for the other threads but this is some autism right there.

YOU'RE A ROBOT

So why not be the bigger man and turn off your computer for 30 minutes?
Hell, just go to another thread and not mention this and none of the big meanie trolls will follow you there.

Why do you think he's been defending it for nearly 10 hours straight?

Maidragon is SHIT

BUT I DONT WANT TO LOSE BEP BOP

One can only hope he picks up a trip

beep beep

I and a few others already asked, he said he wouldn't :(

TOHRU IS SHIT

I did not start this. I did not bring up anime. I did not bring up Maidragon. I am not the one who keeps bringing it up. I am not the one who derailed two threads into arguments about me. I am not the one who started this thread. I am objectively not at fault. You are.

Why don't you be the "bigger man" since you started this?

I'm not even a fan of the show. It was alright, but nothing amazing.

For the hundreth time, why are you people so obsessed with this show? Why can't you answer the question?

youUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Why are YOU obsessed with this show?

I don't know if I should be impressed that we're near the bump limit already.

Because I can't easily get 20 random anons to stop posting. I can easily convince a single user to stop, however. It's just a logistical thing. It's an internet fight, you're not going to bring great dishonour for stopping.

I'm not. You are.

>green user

I have no reason to stop. I did not start this. I am not at fault.

But it was apparently so important to you that you kept going.
It doesn't matter, you replied and every single post you made you brought it up.
sure you didn't fam
sure you aren't

DONT THINK SO IF THIS BRAVE ROBOT STOPS POSTING I WILL TAKE ITS PLACE

You are, you are the one who's been defending it for hours.

"It's everyone else's fault but mine"

damage control

Just stop, man.
If you stop, everyone else will stop.

This isn't about fault, this about stopping the shitposting that has stopped every other discussion on the board.

If you stop, you're better than everyone else who isn't stopping.

Why are you so eager to proof your innocence as if your head was at stake?

Maybe he already has, and someone like took his place.

Why the fuck did you copypaste the same shit to another user for 5 fucking hours?

No, you kept going.

It does, because it means I didn't start this.

And what is it that I replied to? I can't reply if there is nothing to reply to, so clearly I did not start this.

It is a fact that I did not.

It's been proven again and again I'm not.

I did not bring it up. I am not the one who has continuously brought it up. I'm not the one making these constant "Maidragon is shit" posts or arguing the details of the show.

That is objectively true.

No.

Yes. That is what I said. I know that is what I said because I am the one who said it. There is no need for you to remind me.

No, you stop.

Why are you so eager to attack me?

I kept asking him to explain himself. He never did, and then said I have no idea what he's talking about. He still refused to elaborate, and just kept repeating himself. So I did the same, since there was nothing else to say. He started it.

Because you are the biggest autist I have seen on this site, you are worse than Powergirl autist.

JUST STOP RESPONDING TO HIM FOR 10 MINUTES SO WE CAN ACTUALLY DISCUSS THE SHIT MODS

THEN WE CAN GO BACK TO MOCKING HIM

lol

Do you need to have the concept of a reaction image explained to you as well, or do they not exist?

You don't need mods, you need to stop derailing threads and then blaming it on others.

That is not what I said.

I can't it's too much fun.

Why do you believe that this whole situation isn't your fault?

Make another thread.

I've explained many times, at length, why it isn't my fault. Nobody has been able to counter that.

Those are two different sentences with two different meanings.

Listen honey, you can't win any argument if you just slap a bunch of people arguing against you into one mass. For example I have no idea what's happening here, I just find enjoyment to see you being riled up. Why exactly are we all the same again?

It doesn't matter who started this. Without you present this wouldn't have happened. You didn't start but you are the fuel for every single post.

You didn't derail the threads?

by whom

well… if people just ignored this fuckwad since the beginning this shit thread wont even exist.

This isn't my fault.

you are baiting me into it, stop doing that!!

You are one mass, and you just said so yourself: " I just find enjoyment to see you being riled up."

It is of the utmost relevance.

Without you starting this, this wouldn't have happened.

No, you are.

No.

By me.

Again, two different sentences with two differnt meanings.

I'm not.

It obviously is, just stop being baited so hard.

lol

Once again: two different sentences, two different meanings.

Yes, I said that. I know I said it.

What are some better alternatives to Dragonmaid?

Chi's Sweet Home

Why do you keep repeating this? I already told you several times: they are different sentences with different meanings. You are not proving me wrong by constantly repeating this false claim.

See

See

Emailed beyonder.

See

See

It'll take him a few hours to get off of his fat ass to fix the board.

I am an individual shitlord.

Ok, define what "starting" mean then. Just namedropping Dragonmaid? It doesn't fucking matter, no one cares but you.

I'm one person, get this through your thick skull.
Means literally nothing, give me some proofs glitterboy.

please not again

CUT IT OUT

Nope. I've emailed him maybe 5 times about /a/ in the past, and he hasn't responded to any of them.

You are part of a group of people single-mindedly attacking me.

Go read the threads.

Of course it does. It's a fundamental principle of justice.

Then stop aligning yourself with the group that's attacking me.

I have. Many times.

See

Do you think we'll reach the post limit on this thread too?

See

Definitely.

Why don't you tell me since you have so much free time?
top kek
Stop replying.
Let's see one

Not an argument tbh.

the man of "mercy" comes again
and talks of JUSTICE?

Dragonmaid is generic weeb shit made for westerners.

Did he finally go away?

Mom must of found out and pulled the plug on his computer.

So you think it isn't? Meaning, you think it would be fine that you were sentenced to prison for defending your life because "it doesn't matter who started it"?

No, you stop.

I have been proving it in this thread and in the other threads. Constantly.

Yes. What about it?

Generic is not a valid term and it can't be weeb since it's Japanese. It was not made for Westerners.

Hopefully.

FUCK

Never

Your anime is shit

Yes?

Then I won't stop either. Your choice.

No it isn't.

I'm going to imitate this nigger's posting style whenever I want to shit up a board, I wonder how Holla Forums would react to this.

I never shit up anything.

Invite them over if you want.

I have a feeling they would get a kick out of it.

What do your parents think of this? Is your mother crying in the corner about how her son went back and forth copypasting the same line over and over for hours on end?

Projection.

It's not a fundamental principle of justice. No one is interested in defending this shit but you. You encourage being given shit to every post with your behaviour. If you'd change it, you wouldn't be at blame anymore.
No, you stop. Why can't you stop, is it too hard?

Holy shit I seriously hope you'll get banned so that in the future you'll know your autism has consequences.

Anime is shit. Cartoons are supior.

*Superior

you don't have to reply to every single post that gave you a (You) fam

prove it

Banning him won't be enough. He will never stop this. Another user in a different thread said that he posts on cuckchan's Holla Forums too and is constantly shitting up threads there.

That's not true though. Everytime I report something here (for a reason) I always find the mods reacting to it shortly after, in a timely fashion… The spam may have happened at a bad time when the mods weren't available or nobody bothered to report it, shit happens.

He's been on Holla Forums before

t. crossboardfag

Good.

jesus christ

is it over yet?

Is Dragonmaid kino?

we should mod this guy

Objectively false.

You don't have to keep posting to me or about me.

Prove that it is shit.

Why should I be banned? At no point has anyone answered that. I never started any of these arguments. That is a proven fact.

I've done no such thing.

And I can see you've been on reddit. A lot.

just making a test if you reply

It takes a redditor to know one.

i've never been to reddit fuckin aspie

No it doesn't.

Then why do you act like a stereotypical redditor?

Objectively true. Anime is shit.

Yes it does.

Cartoons are simple and limited. Anime is massively more varied and advanced.

Why would it? I don't have to be a redditor in order to know how redditors behave.

It's fucking boring did you actually watch it.

Yes and I did not find it boring.

Anime is boring and all the characters look the same.

because you have autism

You don't have to reply. You don't have to be such a massive autist.

look who's talking

How old are you

That is not relevant.

just asking, if there's something you'd get banned for it won't be age.

If anime is boring then everything is boring, if the characters all look the same then everything looks the same.

You don't have to keep posting at me or about me. You started this.

I have not engaged in stereotypical redditor behavior.

Older than you.

You act like a stereotypical redditor.

I didn't start anything.

Explain how.

You part of the faction that did.

How old am I?

You should know that yourself.

Explain how.

Explain how.

No I'm not

But you obviously know, how else could you tell if I'm older or not?