Newest Jimkino

Newest Jimkino.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcTdlCtW2dA
tl;dw we are all fucked tbh fam

What do we do? Soon we won't be able to see nothing but propaganda.

What's wrong with that?

Nothing if you don't work in a leftist echo chamber like google. The dude will most definitely get fired and there'll be no info about it.

An unperson

Time to use Yahoo or Lycos, I guess. Social media has gone to shit. Myspace was never this creepy.

For even suggesting meritocracy and all views being considered valid, he'll be tortured for info on who his collaborators are and then killed.

So we're over even pretending this board has a topic by now, right?

All you people saying "oy vey it's (((them)))" are only giving more proverbial fuel to this wildfire of a problem. You're giving these idiots "reasons" to do what they do. If you're going to shitpost, shitpost about something that won't give people on fucking salon articles screenshots to use. This isn't a game anymore.

We passed that event horizon months ago. Where have you been?

Take a hike, kike.

we /eceleb/ now

you aren't the boss of this board

let's talk about the latest movies from Disney Corporation!

Hey, OP was pretending. He clearly said:

lol, they need electricity for all their technology to function.

The ADL is shitty, yes, Israel, like other countires, fucks up, and yes, political elites are shit. But you want to talk about echochambers? You people fucking cherry pick the shit out of anything you can find and put it all in this goddamn little 6-pointed star shaped echochamber (known as stormfront or Holla Forums) of batshit insanity whenever you see a jew do something as petty as pickup a goddamn penny in the mall for christ's sake, or accidentally give someone the wrong amount of change.Have you even met a jew? No, I doubt you have.

wew lad. its all in fun.

Schlomo please.

There's no such thing as the illuminati, and if there is, they don't do anything. The freemasons just contribute to society and make it mysterious for the sake of making it esoteric and cool-sounding and shit. The knight's templar more than likely didn't have a fucking holy grail. What in the holy mother of fuck make you think that Le Evil Jews collaborate to destroy humanity? It's not fucking logical.

Mordecai please calm down. the neetsocs aren't coming for your shekels. they just shitposting.

Huh? The Jews don't see others as humanity, they are the goyim.

It's not just Jews. I actually think that they are the group that has been marked to take the fall when the time comes because of how blatant they have been about everything, the real power is behind the Jews. That being said they should be the main target because it is easy to link them to most of the modern world's problems with hard evidence.

To answer the question I think that they collaborate because there is almost always a Jewish name linked to degenerative social trends.

Is this a test to see how much bullshit people will put up with before doing the sensible thing and moving to a new board?

Why should they? everything is tangentially on topic and they don't dare to discuss anything unless someone touched a nerve

are Holla Forums thread glombergoops still this pathetically triggered by the man who told the truth about them?

LOL
Drumpfcuck getting this triggered!

The Jews are the most visible agents of subversion, yes. But then when you start observing everywhere with the same kind of scrutiny as Europe and the US, you'll realize that the Jewish subversive stereotype applies to a lot of different kinds of faggots, including muslims and Indonesians which are as far removed from the typical Judenreich agent as possible but display the same subhuman traits.

On the other hand we have actual Jews who openly speak out against kikery, like Kubrick.

Don't respond to obvious bait.

Here's how to do it:
Create a site or service with a shitload of pirated content, like YouTube was in the beginning. That will lure in the normalfags because they want to watch the Fag and the Fabulous XIV: Vin Diesel in drag.
That will give you the user base you need to reach critical mass.
Then you'll get all the content creators.

this board is 95% bait, the other 5% is /got/posting.

Actually my high school was around 40% jewish, growing up around kikes actually made the redpill that much easier. Every single stereotype is true. One time my friends and I got caught smoking pot at my jew buddies house (he was a drug dealer) and his dad called us "filthy goyim apes" and blamed us for corrupting his innocent son.

well not to defend the kikes but he wasn't wrong in that case

His son was the drug dealer…

oh
nevermind then

google own youtube and google play which (borderline) makes this a Holla Forums subject. Don't like it then hide the thread or preferably gas yourself.

No, it's not a "group behind the jews". It's actually a confluence of interests. Globalists want a NWO, Jews (due to their culture and way they're raised) want to ensure they won't be persecuted (seriously, the paranoia they live with is awful), corporatocrates want money, useful idiots really believe they are doing it for the good of the world, etc.
Some conspiracies are in on it, but most of the actors act alone or separated, and from this chaos an order appears because the overall direction they push in is more or less the same.
The fact that jews are such a target is because they're overrepresented in each of those groups, plus their constant kvetching is fucking annoying.

Yes, there is. Go back to leftycringe.
t. mason in a family of masons

tell us more

well well well rivers of blood it is then

Not much to tell. Masonry at this local level is mostly social club for old dudes. We get together and drink, we do charity etc. Yeah there's a lot of symbolism and all that, but you have to understand that the purpose of masonry is (or at least was) making sure information survives and gets passed down, and the only way it can survive generations and generations is if it's transformed into symbolism and tradition.
Take leftycringe and this generation as a whole, and you'll see that there's always faggots like them who just can't wait to erase everything deemed "problematic" and send us back to the fucking stone age with their neolithic tribalism of an ideology that they call communism.
In this day and age you can find almost everything about masonry on the internet, though, or even buy some handbooks that we use ourselves for initiates.

Why don't you eceleb faggots make a >>>/yt/ board or something and go suck each other's dicks there?

I would just like to point out this user was the first person itt to mention anything about (((them)))

he even starts out with

What a strange coincidence :^)

>>>/gamergate/

day of the rope is coming you dirty rat

The issue that they argue that every right-wing ideology is a slippery slope to Nazism, which is far from true.

You idiots never learn

We simply have to keep the underground networks flowing with the truth.

But Holla Forums hates him because he's a race traitor. Why would they give him money?

The guy who wrote the memo is now fired. Jewgle is pure cancer.

You have no idea how it works you dumb fag

Because
1) most of Holla Forums is nonwhite
2) the amount of yellow fever there is at epidemic levels

only Holla Forumsirgins give jim money.

always cracks me up

What is this, 1997?

Gee maybe if he hadn't ragequit gg to go racemix he could have prevented some of this instead of winding up just another e-begging reactionary faggot.

From Bill no less.

That's because American racial politics is retarded. Spaniards are European and quite """white""".

well isn't the difference Jim is/fucked ching-chong, and moot was carrying the luggage around.

Molymeme talking to the memo dude.

Watched this earlier. Dude is autistic af.

She is :wink:

ALERT, THE JEW IS TRYING AGAIN TO SUBVERT OUR BOARD!

LMAO he even looks like the kind of meninist altright trump supporter racist transkiller nazi that's so common these days, he probably posts around here.

Why is the internet aristocrat being held responsible to lead gayfag loser gate

By pussying out like the /cow/tard goon he always was he handed Sarcuck a career, empowered the LWs and created a vacuum in which the parade of attention whores who followed eventually dragged it down. Did he have a duty to gg? No, but he could at least have avoided becoming a hypocrite and turning in to the exact same kind of shekel chasing clown he used to make fun of others for. Sad too was how (no offense) so many faggots like you followed his lead, abandoning the grassroots here based on whatever reddit was doing at the time. Halfwits still probably haven't made the connection between ethics in journalism and fake news.

Jewgle was already terrible before the purge but I have no doubt they'll start becoming even worse after it. I hope you don't give these kikes your data.

Shit, how can these niggerrs get away with so much bs?

seriously, what?
lolwat

Is a single one of them an actual woman?

A North Korean missile to Silicon Valley doesn't seem so bad now.

I know that's a joke but letting the norks do their thing would be beneficial for Trump. It would take out a lot of opposition and launch the country into full patriotism mode, finally letting him get shit done.

I look forward to it.

God I wish.

Yeah because the first time it ended so good, right? You'd all end up dead or kiked even further in the end. Best thing would be if Best Korea could nuke all of you, you never learn.