Romney @ State? FUCK NO!!!

dailycaller.com/2016/11/19/source-trump-to-offer-mattis-romney-mnuchin-cabinet-jobs/

web.archive.org/web/20161120145311/http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/19/source-trump-to-offer-mattis-romney-mnuchin-cabinet-jobs/

Sounds fishy? Except, check this out:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/800332639844659201

So one of the names is more or less confirmed. That means Romney as Secretary of State and Mnuchin as Secretary of the Treasury are real possibilities. Are you worried yet? I am: Mnuchin used to work for George Soros. (Mitt Cuckney is self explanatory)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/23/trump-spokesman-say-no-decision-yet-on-secretary-of-state/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mnuchin is a fucking lying heeb as well. gotta stop this shit, Holla Forums

i have an inside source too who told me that Trump floated the idea of Mitt as Sec State so that he could convince him to do a meeting. Once Mitt came in Trump just looked at him and said, "get on your knees mitt'. I dont know if he did or not but if he secure that sec state position then you gotta know that mitt is willing to do anything.

Reince is pushing for Romney.

nice concern trolling CTR
reported

this actually makes a lot more sense. Romney was one of the biggest #nevertump cucks. It would be really out of character for Trump to put him in his cabinet, especially in State which is basically the most prized position

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/23/trump-spokesman-say-no-decision-yet-on-secretary-of-state/

SJW much?

Check the fucking catalog, there is already a thread.

not really concern trolling in making people aware that some serious cuckery might be placed into positions of power. it is important to discuss this type of activity and to understand who is pushing for these positions. rinse benis is an insider that hopefully Trump is just using to gain access to the inner circles but it becomes a stumbling block for him if they try to bring moar insiders in. we need new blood like Bannon.. not moar beltway types.

If he puts John Bolton or Mitt Romney, this administration is another Bush.

really great

I seriously doubt it.
Mittens amde a campaign ad AGAINST him and basically said fuck you in the primaries and didn't endorse him for the presidency.
Mitt is a Rothschild snake. He won't pick him.

If he isn't, prove it. Let's see some arguments on why he isn't another neocon like Charles Krautenheimer or Bill Kristol?

We have a chance to turn the republican party into a Nationalist party, but so far I'm not seeing the change. Its more of the same.

Not to mention he defended the current trade deals because 'we'll lose our export jobs if we don't outsource ALL OUR FUCKING MANUFACTURING!'

Romney's never been on the beltway though

sage

Who should be SoS then? Romney is diplomatic.

Trump has lost his mind, or never even had one, if he does this. Romney will attempt to undermine Trump at every single opportunity.

Don't be a faggot. If you don't understand why these appointments would directly conflict with Trump's supposed anti-establishment street cred, you just aren't adequately informed.

This.