Iron Anne "defends the Nazis"

Kikes and normies go ballistic.

Tweeted:
'Total # of deaths connected to American Nazi Party in last quarter century: ZERO,' 'Total # of deaths connected to Al Sharpton: 9 I know of.'

Of course, she was simply pointing out the hypocrisy of the whining babbling left, but immediately the kikes tried to flip the script for the less intelligent, claiming she is "defending" the Nazis and wants to kill another 6 bajillion.

Then waves and waves of kikes start wailing and moaning and tearing their kike robes. Finally all of the soulless normies start virtue signalling to no end.

archive.is/RIz4n

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greensboro_massacre
twitter.com/GenFlynn/status/784960592507305984
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nazi apologist is going to be the new "rape apologist."

feels bad man

i remember some nazis/libertarians gunning down some commies one time

found it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greensboro_massacre

How sweet would it be if history repeated itself?

This world needs to burn

Look at this cucked up comment section. Nothing but virtue signalling.

Notice how there are no pro-Anne comments because the section was "moderated in advance".

I see Iron Anne passed the ball to her homie Al Sharpton now they both can milk the recent "controversy".

This was clearly self defense. It needs to happen every time niggers attack and riot.

Too bad she's a race traitor who's dated a nigger, a kike, and a Pajeet.

The guy that killed GLR was in American Nazi Party though, so that's one.

Who are you trying to jew? He infiltrated the party.

The klan were not natsoc; let alone nazis. They were generic christan identity shills who burned a couple of crosses and hanged a few rapists.

Tfw Steve Bannon is sending subliminal Pepe messages to us. This was today during meeting with Cuban

Meanwhile PJW, Cernobitch, Milo fan girls, and alternative media showed their cucky nature buying the MSM D&C trap.

You know it's bad when a woman has more balls than those claiming to be men.

Iron Ann never cucks.

she even bemoaned all these faggots who go on TV talking about how "not racist" and "not antisemitic" they are and how the proper response to this line of inquiry is SCREW YOU

Damn shame coulter has no children.
Her line deserved to live on.

I would hit it

Is she too old for breeding? Asking for a friend.

Profiteers and leaderfags (basically the same thing) always come out of the woodwork. Soon anti-whites will be tripping over each other to tell people how they were on board the whole time, and about the patreon link in the description, of course.

Iron Anne's memes and works of irl trollery will outlast us all.

7" benises are actually pretty rare, user.

IRON ANN FOR PRESIDENT 2020

please save us Ann

She's well into her fifties, that train left the station a long time ago m8

(checked)
Indeed, but kikepedia just couldn't resist putting a spin on the fact that the klansmen were acquitted:
If a nigger had been acquitted in self defense by an all-black jury, do you believe even for a second that they'd mention it?

KEK I think you meant 7' not 7".

Iron Cross Ann

Stop posting your degenerate fantasies as if they were facts, cuck.

Welcome to the Machine

That wasn't in the last quarter century.

I'am starting to like Bannon a lot

Ann Coulter is an XY male with androgen insensitivity syndrome. She can't have children.

Wait, why the fuck is Bannon meeting with Cuban?

That guy was LOUDLY anti-Trump the entire campaign.

A genetic aberration?

Into the trash it goes…

And you are a pure Kike

wew

WEW

In context she was talking about how impotent and ridiculous Spencer and his LARPtards are, right now Trump is under fire from the GOPe because of Spencer's bullshit.

PJW is a fucking gay faggot.

But frankly, we're becoming more than nazi.
The nazi description is a bit outdated. The technology doesn't fit. Ideas are coming from things like technocracy, social media influenced direct democracy, being 'fully WOKE', gamification even hermetic religious interpretation.

We can do even better than just nazi.

This proves that the left hasn't been winning – the right has been losing because so many rightists are incontinent and can't stop pissing inside their own tent.

Ann Coulter is pretty much the only figure which did this right. Vox Day, Cernovich and all the other faggots acted like a bunch of cuckservatives.

Ok. Cernovich is a fucking gamergate manosphere self help book salesman on twitter. How the fuck can he know wtf is going on within Trump's transition team? Fuck this spiritual kike.

Ok. Cernovich is a fucking gamergate manosphere self help book salesman on twitter. How the fuck can he know wtf is going on within Trump's transition team? Fuck this spiritual kike.>>8342596

Just like Nick Land when that looney murdered the British MP before Brexit. Complete incontinence.

user, I think you don't realize just how big and important he is.

god you really are political amateurs
was it any other politician they would be fucking annihilated

learn fast, you cant just hoist a nazi flag in the white house you fucking idiots

That was such a great game. Mega drive is such a better name than Genesis.

There's nothing wrong with having a disease you have no control over. This actually makes her more feminine than most other women, by nature of the disease's mechanism.

damn i want to turn her ass purple.
i love Ann. she is on the money 99% of the time. i wish there were moar conservative women like her.

phenotypically feminine, of course genuine femininity relies on motherhood and the like

dat 90's ANN…. ooooweeeee sitick icky put >muhdick.bmp in the air

why did trump meet with media execs and major "news" anchors? they were all loudly anti-trump the entire campaign.

any evidence of this other than your words?

kek
me too

Why are you double quoting?

Well, there's the whole adam's apple thing.

Toasting in a good bread.

post moar Ann Coulter tbh

I think has a point, slash he seems to be in the 'persuader' crowd with others, and he did provide some morale boosts in GG at well needed times. Yeah he was also an e-celeb, but I have to wonder what his bigger role is in 'everything'. He kinda reminds me of a cross between Nick Naylor in 'Thank You for Smoking' and Fitch in 'Runaway Jury'. Like some sort of lobbyist or political/legal assistant that works from as shadowy a place as possible, because the less known about -him- the better.

And if it is something they like to do, what a better way to pass the time than shitpost in gamergate, and have a veiled excuse to publicly shitpost about the election as a result?

Reported for obvious kike shill.

witnessed
KEK
SHADILAY

Why the fuck doesn't she have kids?
Infertile?

Get the fuck out. Ann Coulter for SecInt to lead a campaign to repeal the 19th amendment.

Are you shitting me? He's fucking nobody. He has no insight or connection to anything. He writes books for 15 year olds on how to approach girls.

Tone down the piety a bit there, mate. We all grew up in a pozzed society full of "diversity" and brainwashing. I myself committed the sins of dating a Jew, an Honorary Aryan, and an Argentine of Italian extraction when I was young and stupid. We all make mistakes. I'm not proud of it, and I wouldn't do it again, because I know better now. Be glad that more of us are seeing the light than ever.

In my own defense, my first one was German and the most recent was Welsh.

top kek, that's some solid proof right there

are you a nigger?

yes, nigger confirmed.

Go away nigger!

cernovich has a very jewish voice and also married a mud so I get really triggered when I see people not calling for him to be thrown into a bog

lol. SHE ONLY FUCKED 5 BLACK DUDES BUT SHES TOTALLY PURE NOW DUDE. Anyway gratz on doing your part to make society more degenerate.

I wasn't being serious, just wanted to make fun of his slightly overblown ego.

gas yourself

Stop posting ==CERNOKIKE==

The guy is a deranged book salesman who is actively trying to discredit us now. STOP

Why, in this article, when they show the three people throwing the "Nazi" salute, one of them is a Jew and one is a spic?

I'd suck that adams apple even now

Wasn't it Ann's book that redpilled Trump on the MQ?

Chill out dude, just because they're meeting with people doesn't mean they like them.

Das rite, we're CYBERNAZIS.

Seriously though, we're natsoc, not nazi.

So fucking what? Drop that low-IQ kike immediately.

My father gave me that game in exactly that box for my 7th or 8th birthday.
Such a great game and the soundtrack is just legendary (vid related).

The jews sterilized her with their x-ray van.

Mexican question?
Yes. Adios America outlines and sources how America is turning into a third world hell hole through demographic replacement. Trump read ii and it opened his eyes, he tweeted about it a few times and mentioned it at rallies and in interviews.

Want to explain to me why I can't copy & paste image three?

Didn't he also say that he was "merely pretending" to be Jewish?

I hope her place in history is recognized.

I find it intresting that anytimne a based white woman is brought up the cuckposters arrive
no d&c here, goyim

I still remember her talking about dose ebil gnatzis on several occasions.

It's ok user, according to Ann is a guy so it's fine.

my fuckin' sides

also, check 'em!

Never forget when Iron Ann made the joke about the DNC gassing Bernouts. I wish I knew where I saved it.

Cernovich is friends with General Flynn (among others).

twitter.com/GenFlynn/status/784960592507305984

Even Ann doesn't think women should vote.

I've noticed more and more people calling him out daily about being a race-mixing kikeservative on twitter

I'm a huge fan of Ann but she did date Dinesh D'Poo-in-loo and a fucking kike. She is certainly the most right wing pro-white allowed on major networks though.

Spencer is getting played like a fiddle.

Gross. Did she really?

But yeah, out of all the media celebs, she is the best and most trustworthy one.

ANN CONFIRMED FOR Holla Forumss WAIFU

dubs checked and keked

Getting really tired of people using "nazi" instead of natsoc.

That's the spirit. I was worried our victory would make us weAK. Time to keep the Holla Forums engines of rhetoric going :^)

I say this I'm every post I make, starting hitting the gym 5 days a week faggots.

Meanwhile in Poland

So THAT'S why he's such a fucking weirdo. Jewelry boy thinks he figured life out like none other with his "Gorilla Mindset" "Just do it" approach that us whites have been doing like it's nothing for thousands of years. He posts more videos and verbalized more books than he does actual cool shit. Can'the say I hate him, just how he makes a big deal of himself. I guess it's good for men that are TOTALLY lost on what it means to be a man, however.>>8343064

She doesn't and is actually a germanophobic cunt.

I suspect it is probably good for men who were raised by single mothers and are now soy eating vegan effeminate faggots. But that's not saying much, because a brick to the skull would also be an improvement to those people.

The only solution to degeneracy is the regeneracy of being a great, loving, and ballsy parent of your own children. People always wanna talk about purpose, or just give up and never do anymore. The purpose of life is clear, it's all to see your children doing better than you. Children are our redemption from sin.>>8343869

Stop wishing she was your mom. There was that old tv nig and NO PROOF it was more than friends.

She's an old hag, user.

kek, typical.

fyi she's a coal burner lol

That seems like 100% sarcasm. And it seems like the second tweet is in reference to the first. Cernovich is a shitty cuck, but I personally do not believe he is Jewish.

>not knowing how to red text

Cowards, they always fucking run away when a white man who won't take their shit comes around.

She's probably got a few hangups. Anyone who is that redpilled in public and keeps going with it would have to i think.

While it may seem like a sarcastic joke, he really does look like a smushed face kike. He reminds me of that megajew Ron Perlman, fucker has that extreme neanderthal look

bit late to continue memeing Hillary shitting her pants

Fuck user that's hardcore LEL

Can you imagine if Pat Buchanan and Ann Coulter had a kid?

OH FUGGGGG
DEATH SQUAD TIME LADS

Wew lads. She truly is Iron Anne.

based

I prefer to call it the WG question, but yes, so I hear

yup

look at his fucking face, voice and demeanor, are you kidding me?

Mycarthyism at its finnest.
They cant debate us and since the Hitler did nothing wrong meme, they simply try to discredit us. Too bad were breaking the conditioning.

i'd seed her

Get the fuck out of here.

Why didn't anyone saved her ;_;

BASED IRON ANN

Holy shit she didn't always look like a man.
This actually surprised me.

MILK
I
L
K

Carnal knowledge of non-whites is not that big of a deal. I've fucked quite a few non-whites. Even a couple nogs. Everyone gets drunk sometimes. I would never, never breed with one though. As long as it doesn't get in the way of having white children, that sort of thing doesn't bother me much.

When a girl thinks she's going to have kids and spend the golden years with a subhuman, though . . . That may be irredeemable.

user, you've got a drinking problem.

this was when he was fighting soviets in Africa

Disgusting, user. Look up microchimerism.

Based woman.

CTR on suicide watch.

Ann for secretary of death squads

>>>/oven/

Cernovich did more to get trump elected than your complaining ass ever did. He drove news cycles, while you probably moaned about how he's just some gamergate cuck

Glad to have his help. We needed people like cernovich and PJW this election, they did a SHIT TON to persuade people, and wake them up enough to vote trump. If these people were openly nazi, they would drive people away from trump, do you understand? If an army of people from Holla Forums were the vocal ones instead of Cernovich, molyneux, PJW, etc. then Hillary would be plotting her war with russia as the president elect right now. Fuck off

Prove it.

2016-1979=37
"quarter of a century" is not "however long you need to dig back to find Natsoc being actually violent"

Hi Cernovich.

Cernovich was at best, a mouthpiece. A faggy sounding mouthpiece. He deal out shit but can't take it. His Twitter is littered with him getting pissy over getting messed with. That said, he does do some good work in pissing off liberals but that doesn't I or anybody else needs to suck his dick.

He is a tool and like all tools, they wear out. We shall see if he still has time left on the clock or not. If he doesn't, someone else will show up to take his spot. We are too mobile to be held down and we will not allow some faggot to label us or speak for us.

TL:DR - Cernovich is manlet who needs to quit running his cock holster

Your qt is alive right now. Go find her, user.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I Fought a 5 year rape allegation, and I’ve been involved in numerous basic training exercises, and I have over 300 confirmed book sales. I am trained in gorilla mindset and I’m the writer in the entire alt right/libertarian/conservative/independant movement. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with tweets the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of cucks across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for my next book, maggot. The mindset that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can debate you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my keyboard. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to an entire arsenal of twitter followers and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

P.S. please buy my book

Checked n' Kek'd

He's pushed abject bullshit from niggertits and cited them as "sources".

Look where he comes from. He's a failed PUA guru. He's not connected.

Dubsman approves of this shitposting.

In all fairness he did push that Hillary's Health business into normie awareness. His jokes about being Jewish are belied by his genetic tests.
He himself says that 100 years ago nothing he says would have been at all interesting or unusual–it's just that men have become such pussies that his mindset makes him rich and influential.
Anyone who wants to shit on him for being basic should do so. But remember, if life rewards those with his amount of masculinity, we have no excuse. I have a kid who isn't female or half mudperson, so I'm already doing better than he is in that respect.

How tall is he? He sounds like a gremlin.

His comments about mindset equates to saying the sun rises in the east and sets in the West. While he is not wrong, he isn't saying anything original or useful. Everyone on this board did more than him by helping to shit post against Hillary, by digging through Podesta emails, by berating shitty "conservative" commentators into bending to our will.

He is trying to be a figurehead. And while the capitalist in me applauds him for trying to get a few shekels away from the kikes, his faggotry is only tolerated to a point. He needs to get his ass in line and recognize his place in the circle of life Simba. He is not a face of any movement. He is a face. That face either does what is right or it gets crushed. Simple as that.

Well he knocked up an Oompa Loompa judging by the pictures. So guess accordingly. The whiny effeminate voice doesn't help either. In any regard, he is a wannabe /fit/ fag so unless he is 7'6" or above, he is a manlet and doesn't need to procreate.

They are facts, fucktard. Enjoy your state of denial.

so whats the only winning move?

What does it matter? They've been calling her a Nazi for years, perhaps decades.

holy shit that negro is hideous

Yeah, this is Ann "How many fucking jews do these people think there are in this country?" Coulter we're talking about.

Fuck you faget. Joe McCarthy was the only person to take a stand against communist infiltration of our government. Pro tip: it happened. Nigger Obama is a result of McCarthy's failure - and remember, it wasn't he who failed, it was us who failed him.

JOE MCCARTHY DID NOTHING WRONG

Show me a negro that's not hideous and I'll eat my fucking hat.

Poor Ann, looking for love in all the wrong places.