What Trump wants to do in his first 100 days

How Hard (or Easy) It Will Be for Trump to Fulfill His 100-Day Plan

President-elect Donald J. Trump released a plan last month outlining the priorities for his administration, many of which were repeated at most of his campaign rallies and events. He can accomplish some of his promises entirely on his own, but others require Congress or pose other significant obstacles.

Doesn’t Need Congress
Mr. Trump will be able to use his authority to reverse executive actions taken by President Obama. He will also have significant latitude to carry out new immigration policies, though they would require an ambitious bureaucratic effort.

Might Need Congress
Some of Mr. Trump’s plans may or may not need the help of Congress, depending on a variety of factors, including whether they would require new funding or a change in current laws.

Needs Congress
Mr. Trump will need to work with Congress to carry out some of his significant proposals, including repealing the Affordable Care Act and building a wall along the border with Mexico.

archive.fo/G2LPh

What's with the qualifier for illegals? Is that from Trump and the NYT is simply repeating it? Entering the United States illegally is a federal crime. Being illegal is a crime.

Leave it to the Americans to ruin the environment again. Thanks, Jews!

But climate change is just a scam !

I don't think he'll need congress to stop funding sanctuary cities nor should he need any congress help at all to deport illegals. It's the executive branch's responsibility to enforce the law and the current law states they all get deported (Obongo just ignores this because he's a nigger).

this effort needs to be funded (which is done through congress)

Yes and Trump wants to make it easier for them to pollute the environment even more.

Trump explicitly laid out that he was anti-pollution, but not anti-carbon

He doesn't need Congress for a wall.

Patriot Act baby

Congress can just authorize and issue letters of marque and reprisal and let US citizen privateers with all of their mall ninja gear handle it. They don't need to actually fund anything.

Can you link that up and perhaps provide some context as to exactly what you mean?

You want to blame somebody, blame China. They're the biggest polluters in the world. They're producing twice as much CO2 as the US and they simply dgaf.

I'm fucking sick and tired of being shamed over the environment, being forced to use toilets that don't flush, getting my car smogged all the time, and digging through my trash like a goddamned racoon when it's corporations, and particularly foreign corporations, that are causing the vast majority of the pollution, not individual citizens. Fuck the environmentalists and fuck the environment, until China is brought into line I don't want to hear another word about it. Why should I live like a whipped dog when there's Chinks causing the problem.

Spotted the HillShill

ICEs current budget is enough to deport millions if they are allowed to do their job, Trump will need federal funds to triple the number of ICE agents as he has proposed, which will be necessary to deport all of the illegals. Current law also dictates that a visa tracking database be implemented but that was never followed up on, visa overstays account for a large portion of illegal immigration. Even if congress cucks on illegal immigration reform he can deport many millions with executive powers and prevent millions of illegal migrations in the near future. ICE deported 12 million under Bill Clinton when they were allowed to do their job, their funding has not decreased since then, but it has not increased either. In order to deport the full 30 million he will need additional funding but at minimum he can manage half of that.

Could he eliminate all welfare spending in specific cities? I've got a feeling that kind KFC thing could be impeachable and he'll have to work with congress.

Of, not KFC.

Let's not forget that immigration is pretty fucking disastrous for the environment too. Illegal beaners are chopping down trees all the way up in Wisconsin to cultivate marijuana, polluting the soil and the water. They're also leaving behind tons of trash along the border, which has led to wildland fires and livestock dying because they eat the trash.

Thats OK with me :D
Give everybody there guns.
Undo all Environment bills.

May the great USA kill itself on an big pile of ruin soil.

But user, No human being is illegal! :^)

Legalize weed and deport or execute the illegals. Problem solved.

If we want to reclaim out birthright, we're going to need the most powerful economy and industry of all countries in the world, in particularly China. Only when we have brought the chinks to heel and their few survivors kneel to the God Emperor, only then we can start working on the environment.

this

This is something that really needs to be brought back in this country.

The moderators have been compromised.

/,.

I thought they were just fucking up the cities and soaking up welfare.

,./'

who the fuck is the SJW cuck that wrote undocumented?

it's illegal ffs

#WhiteGenocide

,mm

I really hope is some regolation about the meds prices. It's criminal to overcharge for essential goods.

I thought the wall was past AND funded a good decade ago.

Trump has repeatedly said that he supports clean air and clean water. Evidently you haven't been listening to him, so look it up yourself.

I'm pretty sure the ethics bill is about lobbying and politicians. Ethics in politics.

He planned to do something about meds prices too in his first 100 days. It seems like he took those points out though. A shame.

Anyone can repeatedly say anything. Who doesn't support clean air and water?
I'll take that as a no, you don't have anything to link that would provide context. Considering the original user I was replying to fucked off out of the thread, I'll take that as a no from him as well.

Trump's first step in the deportation of the invaders is to deport the illegals that have committed more crimes than merely illegally invading the country; the first to be booted out will be the particularly heinous illegals such as those in gangs, murderers, and rapists.

Shhhh don't tell the progs that. Start it off as removing violent crime offenders, then just work down the list of crimes from there once you run out of deportables.

>"Sure, Mr. President! I'm absolutely certain that all of us want to give up our cushy handshakes-on-the-golf-course retirement hobby, you rat-bastard!"

Never understood how our founding fathers could allow a body of government the ability to self regulate and somehow think that's not a huge liability.

His anti-environment policies are such bull shit.

Give me a fucking break you're really going to tell me climate change isn't fucking with our shit?
yeah I get it, things will proceed, too bad we'll get fucking swamped back to 500 million people when we poison every fucking ecosystem on the planet. 1000 nuclear detonations and more to come

It is a hoax. The only things to worry about are heavy metals

I imagine it's because they believed themselves to be men of honor and couldn't possibly have imagined how shitty things were going to get.

That, or they were retards.

Prove it to me.
There's plenty of evidence to suggest climate is shifting in a very negative way. Global warming is a shit buzz word I concede, doesn't change the fact that global extinction rates are the highest they've been in 2k+ years, many sensitive ecosystems are falling apart, the pH of the ocean is falling, literally every large mammal is being found with high toxin levels, high amounts of plastics.

What are we just going to ignore this massive pile of trash in the ocean fucking up our fish populations? Plastic doesn't break down it just breaks up into smaller pieces.

Or maybe we should look at essentially every ecosystem hitting records this year. Largest wildfires in various countries, much smaller incidences of precipitation combined with shrinking glaciers.
Wtf do you think happens when glaciers dry up? Massive fucking droughts, this shit isn't a fucking joke bud, it's very fucking easy to see.

Ignore the term global warming that phrase is retarded. Climate change is everywhere and it's a problem.

He doesn't need Congress, but having them on board would be a plus. That way the next president won't just be able to overturn everything he did.

He's said he wants clean air and clean water, and environmental regulations for those things, countless times in the past year. If you haven't heard it, it's because you haven't been listening to him.

In that case it is pointless to try satisfying you.

Go away, Al Gore.

The proof that global warming is bullshit is that people who claim to care about it are all advocating that we drive electric cars to save the world, instead of sterilizing the Chinese, Indians, and Africans. If the threat were serious, those would be the serious proposals.

The fact that he said and other people heard it was never in dispute so why you keep repeating this over and over like you're actually saying anything of any significance is a mystery.

I asked for a link up to his actual proposed policies for the environment. All you keep doing is telling me that he said he wants regulations for clean air and water. We already have many of those things, so it's not really clear what he's talking about. Which is why the initial request for context was made.

You aren't providing any so it's a mystery why the fuck you even started replying to me in the first place. Did you just feel a kneejerk need to defend Trump from you perceived was an unreasonable request? Maybe if you do that often enough he'll come pay your mortgage for you.

If he says what you want him to say, but you don't believe him, then what could ever possibly convince you? You've already made up your mind.

It'll be done. Trump gets shit done.

He managed to win despite the entire system working against him, and overcame the massive voter fraud. He is our chosen one for sure.

Filtered.

Such a cocktease.
Should have stopped his sentence there.
Also where is

Meant to reply to OP

Trump doesn't need congress for a wall, Patriot Act enables him to do this executively. He can also withhold remittances so that if mexico won't pay for the wall and congress won't pass tariffs on Mexico he can make them feel the pain.

Want to know how I know this list is bullshit?

Lurk 2 years faggot. You're not entitled to anything, no one here except other newfags has any interest in your bluepilled ass.

You fuck off too, redditor

Where is the policy for term limits on that list?

At least we have our nature. Oh wait. It's not even ours. :^)

You damn plebbitors have to go back to where you came from.

test

You heard the man!

Trump will build a vacuum that will suck the harmful co2 out of the atmosphere and turn it into jobs. Srs.

No, it's simply that they saw the only possible method of correction for such a body being an armed uprising. They had no delusions of an eternal state or a forever-noble ruling class. They just knew that corruption could never be entirely eliminated from the business of governing.

And yet you believe that strangling US industry will solve all those problems. You want to know the real solution?

Kill all nonwhites. The vastly lower burden on the planet will reduce the problem, and unrestrained whites will be able to solve it eventually.

I don't think he needs Congress to build deport migrants. Remember a few years ago when Obama threw a fit at Gov. Jan Brewer asserting that only the President has authority over immigration enforcement?

Obama is going to really, really regret avoiding Congress for the last four years. Virtually everything he's done since 2012 is reversible by the stroke of a pen.

I was gonna say I doubt he needs Congress to build the wall either. He might need Congress to force Mexico to pay for it.

They're
ILLEGAL ALIENS

Stop letting the left control your lanuage. If they control your language then they control your thoughts.

just when I thought I couldn't hate the illegals anymore. Funny how no one mentiones that thay leave a trail of filth in thar wake.

YUGE challenge. I've never seen anyone do what they wanted in the first hundred days. Faggots are going to try and cock block massively. But most of it should get done in time.

This, China and Dotheadia provide most of the world's carbon output, and their environmental laws basically don't exist. The United States isn't obligated to do a fucking thing if those two asshole countries aren't going to participate in any gay UN climate bullshit.