SECRETS THREAD!

SECRETS THREAD!

Attached: 465446782381.png (628x390, 312.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

datpiff.com/Goofy-Blood-Half-Dead-aka-Blutypp-Bloody-Cryppn-Brothaz-mixtape.987842.htmlhttps://soundcloud.com/goofyblood/sets/bloodycryppnhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-R1U8_S11oCheck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

One of my good female friends and my wife flirt all the time. It’s well known they want to bang each other. My friend, we will call her Bailey, has gone on record saying she’d do a threesome with my wife and I if she and her serious boyfriend broke up. Well, he dumped her about 3 weeks ago.How long should I wait before bringing up the threesome?

>>834151693pics?

>>834151693Don't wait, she's vulnerable right now. Take advantage of that. Make her feel comfortable then ask it

>>834151918Yeah, I was thinking that too, but I don’t want to push too early and fuck the whole thing up. She dated this guy for two years, I just didn’t want to be too forward.I’m down to ask now, just don’t want to be a dick about it.

>>834151821Also, I can’t risk tossing her photo up. But I’ll say she’s a solid 7/10. Cute face, no tits, but nice curves and ass, really long legs which I fucking stare at all the time.

>>834151693just ask her now what have you got to lose anyway? post the results user

I'm about to enter a 24/7 master and slave exchange with my boyfriend. We're getting the first pieces of bdsm gear soon and are talking about how far to take it. Honestly I hope it's permanent, I love thinking about being his forever slave

>>834151544I post fake secrets in secrets threads.

>>834152134what stuff have you planned out? what gear do you guys wanna use?

When my ex and I were together we accepted $200 to let a dude fuck her.I watched. He was old and fat and could barely get up. It took too long because he couldn't even stay hard long enough to cum.My ex was hot, but she was also loose.I don't really feel bad for it, I had no feelings for her at all at that point. It was before I learned how to recognize a fail and end relationships

>>834152193We wanna use gags, blindfolds, armbinders, possibly leg spreaders and more. As for stuff planned out we haven't been able to talk much about it as I'm on a trip but so far we've talked about gestures, acts, routines, and control limits

I catfished a girl on Bumble and then I sort of fell in love with her and now I'm obsessed and can't stop thinking about her, and I want to stalk her but I'm trying so hard not to. How do I stop obsessing over someone?

>>834152334move on user find someone who loves you for who you really are

>>834152142I post half truths in secret threads

>>834152327describe what gestures, acts, routines and control limits u guys wanna have. Also who brought it up first and how did the other feel? did it take a long time to warm up to the idea?

>>834152206Did he fuck her raw? Where did he cum?

>>834151693Invite her over for drinks or something. Then u get ur wife drunk and this chick drunk. Then jus fuck em. Easy like that.

>>834152334post a pic, b/ro .... it'll help us help you

>>834152454invite her over to chat it out with your wife, you disappear, let them chat it out and re-appear 2 hours later, everyone's drunk...... boom time

I just dropped a rap album but i am currently incarcerated...datpiff.com/Goofy-Blood-Half-Dead-aka-Blutypp-Bloody-Cryppn-Brothaz-mixtape.987842.htmlhttps://soundcloud.com/goofyblood/sets/bloodycryppnhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-R1U8_S11oCheck it out and keep it a secret from my parole officer shhh

I like showing off pictures of women I filmed. Kik is waltywalt221

>>834152476of what?

>>834152454>>834152519No, that’s smart. And this make me sound like a bitch, but I don’t want her to just do it drunk. Still feel like I’m taking advantage, but I mean, this seems like the best plan. It’s casual, and if it happens it happens.

>>834152653of her obviously

When I was 16 I gave oral sex to a 9yo girl several times

>>834151693Forget about your marriage if you let it happen. Also she has probably fucked already behind your back but to cover her guilt she is hinting for a ffm.I'd say it's not worth it, start thinking of bailing out, what comes after isn't fun bro

>>834152811not the other way around tho

>>834153000She did a couple times

>>834153140what else did you do

>>834153185Made out and fingered her, gave her some rimjobs

>>834153388how u know the girl

>>834153521She was one of my sister's close friends so we knew each other for a long time

>>834153583did u seduce her or did she initiate the play time?

>>834151544I can't get over the girl I lost even when I'm in a new relationship with another GF that should be "better". I miss her daily and it's been 7 years....

>>834153694story?

>>834153689She initiated the flirting but I started texting her and made it more sexual but she went along with it.she asked what I wanted to do with her, and I said eat her pussy, she said ok. Was pretty sure she was joking but she wasn't. So we set up a time to do it

>>834152811Story

>>834153941just curious how u was texting her she only 8 damn she got her own phone or sumting?

>>834153694>>834153856Dated/lived with her fr 5 years... come home from work one day to an empty house and she's gone with a note. Move across the country with someone else. Didn't have a clue it was gonna happen. Still don't know what I did....

>>834154026so now I drink my self bed ever night....IPA's are my only friend

>>834154014She was 9 and yes she had her own phone

Bumps

>>834154127elaborate more being that u want to share ur secret anyway tell us more yo

>>834154100Have you considered that it might have been the fact that you have absolutely shit taste in beer, you trendy faggot?

Me and my cousin have a 8 (soon to be 9) year old son.

>>834154693congradulations

>>834154693Cungrabdoolateunz!!!

I sneezed on the counter at White Castle and didn't mention it to anyone. Happy 'rona.

Attached: whitecastle.jpg (550x698, 85.51K)

>>834154565She was pretty cute, had nice little body. Awesome curves, small tits, perfect ass, innie pussy with just a bit of hair. She got pretty wet and I made her cum a few times but I enjoyed teasing her and dragging it out more.

>>834154854Who the fuck eats at white castle>>834154854

>>834154854I love that place! I fongered my 2 lesbian moms there while 15 frat boys bathed my 11 year old niece in the back of my moms car.

>>834151693Threesomes with a friend are a PERFECT way to destroy your marriage! Enjoy!!!

>>834154864She was pretty nervous the first time but I just went slowly and waited until she was relaxed before I went all the way

catfished my cousin to jerk off to me.

I tongued my dogs asshole when I was little.

>>834155148did she bleed ever?have you ever came in her?did she already have her period or did she get it after all dingled?

>>834153694>I miss her daily and it's been 7 years....you're not in love with HER, you are 'in love' with an IDEA of her you have created in your mind.realize this asap and grow the fuck up: 7 years is a lot of time to waste.

>>834151544Before I got into therapy and got on meds, I used to beat my cat. Well, I would hold him down and slap him, and flick him with my fingers. I’ve never told anyone, because I’m not that person. That wasn’t me. I love animals, I don’t know why I did it. That was about 10 years ago. I really hate myself for doing that to my best friend. I was in a real bad place in my head.

My gf and friends used to get posted on b a lot and it made me super horny every time, and now it almost never happens

>>834155279Just to clarify, I never actually had sex with her, just oral and such. She never bled, was uncomfortable a couple times when I slid a finger deep in her but that's it. She didn't have her 1st period until quite a while after the last time we did anything. I came in her mouth a couple times, she didn't like it.

>>834155825what did she like and what did she not like/enjoy?why didnt you put it in her puss? did you get in the booty?

6 months ago my now ex-gf (cheated on me) loser father moved into my house. When the ex-gf and I broke up, I put everything I owned into storage and gave her and her father 90 notice to vacate. On the second day of the 3 day move he spent about half an hour insulting me. So, when he left for lunch, I took a shit in his bathroom and wiped my sweaty shit covered ass with his tooth brush. He spent the next 7 days so sick that he couldn't leave the bathroom.

Perfect timing.Today I got an email from my manager to advise I was being invited to attend a meeting with HR, and was able to bring a support person if I needed. That's always a bad news email.I went in, and this severe bitch of a HR woman got down to a no-nonsense screech about how I've apparently made a girl uncomfortable by allegedly staring at her tits.According to this fucking banshee of a HR cunt, simply saying "I'm sorry if she feels I've done something to make her uncomfortable, but no - I can assure you I have not been staring at any woman's breasts in the workplace" wasn't fucking good enough. No proof is needed, no investigation, no questions - some bitch thinks I was looking at her tits, and I am guilty.I have no idea who it was, and can guarantee that I don't stare at anyone's tiddies because I'm not a tiddy man. I'm into asses and legs. I'll look all up and down dem booties and legs, but never at the tiddies. I'm also not a fucking moron who will get caught looking, because I know how easy it is to get in shit and there's plenty to look at out of work where you can't get in shit.But this HR cunt wouldn't accept it. Not my word, not saying that I was raised in a family of wonderful women that raised me right, nothing. I got informed that they couldn't abide sexual harassment in the workplace, and they would need to consider my position in the company.I can't afford to lose my job, Holla Forumsros, so I pulled the only thing I thought could save me. I told them that I didn't mention it before because I felt as though my sexuality wasn't really anyone's concern, but there was a definitive reason why I definitely wouldn't be looking at girls' tiddies: I'm gay, and never felt comfortable telling anyone in the workplace as this kind of false accusation only cements how hard it is to be LGBT in the workplace.Worked like a fucking charm, my dudes. All allegations dropped. All I had to do was go faggot.

>>834152142>>834152413You fucking monsterDegenerates like you belong on a cross

>>834152811What did it taste like?Asking for a friend's research purpose

>>834155090Not always true.My brother and I Eiffel Tower my wife on the reg and my marriage is pretty fucking good

>>834156404grats man200 iq

>>834156730Just goes to show you should keep this kinda stuff in the family.

>>834157115Sure, as long as the balls don't touch

>>834155825How long did you keep on doing stuff together? Do you still do stuff?

I was raped when I was younger and I started cutting myself to prove no one cares about me 7 months not one person not one noticed anything, nothing makes me happy anymore I feel like I'm on a island alone and the island is slowly sinking

>>834157439i cant care about you because i dont know you..but maybe i can care about youbut u obviously dont care about urself thats why u hurt urself