Seroquel experiences anybody?I'm manic af and doc put me on 200mg twice a day. I can barely function I'm such a zombie...

Seroquel experiences anybody?I'm manic af and doc put me on 200mg twice a day. I can barely function I'm such a zombie. Like literally afraid to drive I'm so sleepy. Does this wear off pretty quick or should I say fuck it and try and get something else?

Attached: seroquel-insomnia-dementia2.jpg (600x416, 27.27K)

You will gain weight and shouldn't be driving. Doesn't do jack shit

I had a doctor give it to me for insomnia. It helped me sleep alright, knocked me on my ass and I was barely conscious the next day. Don't remember the dosage but it sucked.

>>834149163Becoming a zombie is the whole point of seroquel, that's a pretty high dose too.What do you mean by manic exactly? And yes you should ask for something else, altough this is the entire point of anti-psychotics.

>>834149163Taking one before bed have me feeling like a zombie for days

>>834149964I mean I have bipolar disorder and I'm in a manic phase. I kind of felt like the whole point was just to drug me out of mania so I should whine but I'm not sure how to function. I have to work.

>>834150613If you can avoid hurting yourself off-meds then that's probably the way to go.I'm on 2 anti-psychs rn and i function way better on them.

>>834150840Well I'm quite fine 95% of the time off meds or just on something mild but I'm not in a good place when I'm manic. And I'm in a bad way. I tried Zyprexa and it made me hungry like I've never been hungry before. Idk what else there is.

>>834151001Strange that he chose seroquel instead of considering mood stabilizers like lamictal or lithium.Zyprexa is the other one im on and long time use actually ruined my capability of feeling any hunger. I dropped about 40 pounds and can go 5 days without eating easily.

>>834149163Before covid I took 25mg to sleep, felt great, but in lockdown it's harder to sleep so I end up taking 75/100mg, far from ideal and I have problems with sleep paralisis. Now I feel like a zombie all day, and when I get depressed If don't make an effort to get up I sleep the whole day. But my recommendation is always going to be talk to your psychiatrist, be open, if you don't feel comfortable with a medication, talk about it, maybe you get a no for an answer, but even then it helps you to accept what you have. All the problems that I'm having right now with this are my responsibility not the medication, it's hard and somedays I loose, but try again. Hope it helps

I had a friend on 25mg of seroquel, he slept 2 years of his life away. No joke.

>>834151245Already on Lamictal. >>834151474Thanks I appreciate the story and encouragement. I hate feeling like I'm whining when I know they're trying to help me. >>834151940I can see that. I was hoping it'd be temporary while I adjust.

>>834149163I shouldnt even waste my time on this, but seroquell is a sleep med. Thats why it makes you tired. Dont use it when you drive, or opperate heavy machinery or try to do anything.

>>834149163Hey i was being a dick. My appologies sir. I am kinda going through something similar. I wish you the best.

I got prescribed this when I was 17-18 because doctors thought i was schizophrenic.It made me sleep for 14 hours a day. No thank you.. so I started trying to get off this little by little until finally one new year night I finally said screw this I can’t take nor depend on this anymore. First nights where shit, like as in literally felt there was ghosts in the room, but it got easier. 8 months no relapse and no more weed (weed contributed a lot to my paranoid state and docs thought I was schizophrenic because of it) I finally told my doctor I was not taking it & she could not believe it.. wanted me to start another drug. I kindly told her she could prescribe it but I would not take it.The thought of me depending on this for the rest of my life & also wanting to travel made me strong and not take this anymore. It’s been over 10 years and I’ve been without any label from a doctor. Not advising anyone to take it upon themselves to get off the meds, just sharing my experience. Tldr; got this prescribed, didn’t take. Set some goals and got off it

was on it for a year, worst year of my life.Doc gave me it for bipolar/depression/sleep issues as a kind of "all in one"went from 75mg/night to 300mg/night or something ridiculous. I pretty much dont remember that entire year of my life its very hard to describe and I cant help but attribute it to the seroquel. Said fuck this and started smoking weed, still smoke 6 years later havent touched a pill since

>>834152522I have been struggling to keep my inner dialogue quiet today. Im also drunk. I hate meds but think maybe I need them? Do you think they would work for me?

>>834152728It’s not wise to mix these two. However if you feel like you need them definitely talk to a doctor. However they’ll tell you can’t drink and take seroquel

>>834152812 Thank you for the insight I'm pretty sure I need something outside of that I've just never been comfortable admitting that I have a problem and I need help

>>834152812 My mom was always hooked on pharmaceuticals of some kind and while I have never minded doing meth or getting completely smashed I'm terrified of pills

>>834152904Definitely get help, it’ll make you feel good. They don’t judge and will listen to you. For all you know, all you need is to express yourself and be heard by someone and explain how you feel and they’ll open up themselves to you where you see life in their perspective & you might not even need meds in the end.

Took Seroquack. Made me go bananas. After years I have gotten off all meds and am learning to cope. MTHFR genetic targeted nutrition has helped a ton. Please check it out just in case thats contributing.

Attached: web-ChristontheWaterVON-CLEVER.jpg (800x665, 192.91K)

>>834149163Mental health disorders are a myth.

>>834152356>>834149163psych nurse checking in,typical dose for seroquel for bipolar 1, manic = 150mg - 400mg usually twice a day (higher dosing for schizophrenia), typically start at 50mg twice a day and go up like 100 a day..typical prescribing guidelines are like, generally speaking if your mood is low (depression) = ssri (antidepressant to make your mood go up, like more towards mania...if your mood is too high (like too much mania, aka schizophrenia, schizoaffective, bipolar with mania), then you get on an atypical antipsychotic (zyprexa, seroquel, abilify etc) cuz they have jack shit for side effects when compared to the cheaper older 2nd generations (like haldol)If you're staying up for days at a time, and losing mad weight, and doing wreckless shit, spending all your money on hookers and blow, they call that shit mania, and to get you back reasonable they prescribe antipsychoticsside effects = they slow your shit down, so you get hungry and gain weight... way too much = stiff neck and jaw (take some benadryl and call a doctor if you have those, could be serious and lead to permanent damage)k back to looking for shit thats not work related ;p

>>834149163that dosage is way too high and you really only need it when you sleep

>>834153010Eh, ive seen a shrink off and on for 20 years in one form or another. My favorite was Dr. Coffin just for the name. My addiction is self sabotage, doesnt really matyer what form it comes in. I wish you luck friend. Godspeed.

>>834153383don't listen to this idiot, that's a normal adult dose-RN fag

>>834149163Twice a day? Jeez. I dont know about that Holla Forumsro. That shit makes you drowsy as fuck.

>>834149163Take all 400 at bed time. Problem for the most part solved.

>>834153215Quack

>>834153215Thanks for chiming in. Two of my most favorite people were psych nurses. I appreciate what you do.

>>834153501Pysch nurses are quacks, they have this stress test that should be illegal you memorise something with pre known stuff.Its a form of psychological torture and you can't sue.

>>834149163I was really depressed as a teen and got put on seroquel after I tried to off myself, within a few weeks it made me feel too empty and dead inside so I got off it after some months

meh, pictures worth a thousand words i guess, drug guide =

Attached: seroquel.jpg (996x2048, 294.08K)

>>834149163I was on it when I was 12 or 13. Wasn't a fan of it at all, but probably the biggest annoyance was how it made me sleep so deep that having to pee wouldn't wake me up. Woke up with inundated sheets more often than not.

Attached: 1580364073122.jpg (195x202, 12.62K)

As someone who could have well been on meds for more things than I can count throughout my life, I could be diagnosable for basically everything, but I know what the tests are looking for, so I just lie.. I have brought myself through the muck dirt and crap of all these mental anguished, and find nothing wrong with myself, to this day, but it is always a constant struggle to be better, but that is part of the joy of life: can someone tell me why any of this stuff is necessary?We used to believe god made us perfect; now we struggle to be normal (boring). I wouldn't be as awesome as I am to date, without all the fuckeryP.s everyone I know on meds, I can tell, and they are weird because they are not weird at all... NPC af

>>834153578>>834153578I dont know about that. One was definitely crazy, the other was a fucking roc k for everyone she knew. She had a heart attack at work, and didnt say anything because she didnt want to inconvienience anyone. Way old school German Iowa woman.

>>834153692

Attached: 1596418609465m.jpg (768x1024, 83.71K)

>>834153215OP here. Thank you very much.

Stop taking pysch drugs.Humans had NO psychologist's, psychiatrists or pysch drugs from 300,000BC till 1950ADNothing magical happened too humans that made people nuts, now 20% of the population is on something.Its all quackery, somoneone who memorised something in college for a few years doesn't make them special.

>>834153457I was actually thinking about doing this but didn't know if that was effective or if I'd just be yoyoing between drugged up and manic and make it worse like a bull whip effect?

>>834153710>>834153578if you walk into the doctor with a drippy itching dick, but don't tell him you have a drippy itching dick... your drippy dick doesn't get fixedIt's the same with mental conditionsIf you're staying in bed 20 hours a day, with no motivation to move out of bed, and that's been going on for months, you can tell your provider "im fine and everything is great" and lie on the standardized questionnaires, but that's on you when your shits all fucked up still my dudeplenty of people aren't happy with how they feel, so they get helpthere are also serial killers out there who are totally happy being serial killers - can't really do shit for them, that's called antisocial personality disorder, and those dudes just belong in a jail, no number of antipsychotics can fix a bullshit human being

>>834153822I agree with you sir, but i still question it.

>>834153822I'm guessing highschools about as far as you went huh bruh?

>>834153840That is currently exactly what I take. My doctor wanted me to space mine out like you, too, but at the time I worked on heavy machinery and I was like nope, not getting spaced out at work, options? And doc said OK, just take it all at night.

>>834153849Bah feelings, feelings are irrelevantAs for episodes of melancholy, before pysch drugs doctors used too tell patients "bed rest for a few weeks" and they got better with no relapses.Mental health is a meme and its becoming a religion..

Took it for a couple of years with mirtazapine, I'm on 300mg Venlafaxine now and nothing else, feel decent.

>>834153928Ohh mind you I've been doing this for well over 10 years. You should not have any problems bouncing back and forth, but if you do, keep a nibble (like 25-50mg) for day time.

I used to take 500mg Seroquel twice a day for schizophrenia and just slept most of the time.It doesn't really get better until you can build the dosage down.Don't try to self medicate and go on an off because it doesn't work that way.Try to get into a routine as much as possible when you have energy.Work on yourself think about who you want to be, work towards that.I would definitely recommend therapy and not just taking this stuff thinking it will solve everything.If you don't do this the problems will just come back when you stop taking it.I haven't taken any meds in 10 years and doing really well.

>>834153849Ok, so what do you do if you're a semi decemt human being wh has been trying ro kill themselves for 24 years? Yeah, ill admit i never pulled the trigger, but i also never had the gun after I wNted to pull the trigger

>>834149163>I'm so sleepy.meth will help with that

>>834154078Irrelevant. You're not special. Life isn't special

>>834153943ok so, lets talk big boy science for a minute.Just for the slow kids we'll only talk bout one example, serotonin... sends signals up and down your brain and spine.You don't make as much of it when you're not sleeping, when you're not going outside, when you're not exercising.So there is truth to "go outside and exercise and get some sleep", that shit really does help your mood, by boosting how much serotonin you put out.Some people, no matter how much they do those things, just dont make hardly any serotonin, it's the most common cause of depression is just shitty serotonin production, paired with too fast reabsorption of it.So when people are to the point where they have no energy to get out of bed, cook food, care for their families, go to work etc (fucking common as shit), you can get a cheap as fuck pill to slow down how fast your body reabsorbs it. It's ignorant to just say "get some sleep and be better, that works for me", people have cancer, high metabolisms, overactive thydoids, on steroids for autoimmune diseases, did some fucking drugs that fried their shit etc... ton of reasons shit gets out of whack, and pills can get people from jumping off bridges cuz all they're doing is crying in bed all day after their fucking cat died or some shit.Not to mention people who've been abused when they were younger for long periods of time, shit legit over develops and makes minor stresses turn into huge stresses just on account of they get more signal in their fight / flight nerve pathways so a car cutting them off turns into a fucking panic attack..The list could go on, and im getting side tracked... point being, dont bash people that are on antipsychotics and/or antidepressants, and/or mood stabilizers. They make life easier for a lot of people

>>834149163>>834154130Don't take any other drugs, they'll mostly just make things worse.

>>834154209No, they should be banned and those who prescribe them should be in prison.

>>834154142Its not irrelevant. Its exactly what im talking about. Youre right, im not special. Thats part of the problem nigger

>>834154078i mean standardized questionnaire would point towards differentiating whether they're thoughts, or intent...intent being more serious than just thoughts, if talking about thoughts + intent, then do you have a plan on top of the intent (say for example jumping off a bridge) then do you have the means (is there a bridge you could get to to accomplish the plan) if you have the means and the intent, we'd probably try to get you to stay somewhere inpatient for a couple of days to come up with a plan to keep you safe, and on some medications to improve your mood so you weren't having frequent urges to want to hurt yourself, and set you up with a therapist to figure out the cause of the urges / intent (loss of a loved one / old unresolved trauma etc)

>>834153822What do you do with newly learned information? You adapt, and apply it.Doctors don't just "remember a book".. they evolve a way of thinking. The books are a criterion for health sciences, and the study of.You sound dumb af nigga.. force Cletus to read all the books, and watch him struggle to grasp their concept, let alone apply them, even more so, adapt them, evolve them, etctl;dr: you are holding us back as a species

>>834154405pretty sure we should just ignore the troll XD

I was prescribed that like 20 years ago. It's terrible. The side effects never went away. I think it permanently altered my memory as well. I can remember many things from before I was on it.

>>834154400Its thoughts. I mean i could drown myself in the ocean right now, but i won't. I just dont like myself. What would you call that? Ive been in psych wards a few times just so we are on the same page.

>>834154405Jesus christo. You contradict yourself worse than i do. Spiritu sancte....

>>834154209that's not how they work. chemical imbalance is just a marketing ploy, and everyone that wants to know that knows it. psychiatric drugs work by causing brain damage. as the brain grows back there is a chance the new pathways with improve feelings and behavior. this is a simplification of the mainline explanation of how these drugs work. in other words, you're a mid-wit who memorized some lies and thinks he's smart. if you are prescribing these things you need to know you are hurting people and you should stop or kill yourself.

>>834149163Why u on it? U heaps schizo and do weird ahit like stick yer dick through ppls mail slots n shit?

>>834149163I am on 300mg and it doesn't do what it did. I'm also taking the Quetiapine (generic) one>>834149696Agreed. I went from 220 lbs to 255 lbs in a less than a year.>>834150063>>834149964no zombie feeling here. Wake up refreshed

>>834154273This.I also wrote this >>834154405, but I also wrote this>>834153710Basically, I think we need doctors, but the commercialization and lighthearted approach to these life destroying drugs, is so fucking unacceptable.I know doctors, I have told them so many times they are dumbasses with this shit, but they always tout them as solutions.. the have been indoctrinated.The most common argument is "no no, this fucked up drug is nothing like the previous fucked up drug"We'll be trading from meth, to xan, etc.. till we're back at bed rest, water, and getting your shit together

>>834154209Life is supposed to be anything but easy though, and ultimately we're all the better for it

>>834154675I can only hope. I agree with your basic premise. Im so fucking tired of bicycles and crosswalks.

>>834154634First of all, "Spiritus sanctus", second of all: nigga, you dumb af

>>834154793Are we though? If theres nothing after this what the fuck is the point?

>>834154836My best friend died from the shit, so yeah, I hear you.. and also, some things are just too important to give af about stoplights, crosswalks, bicycles, busses, fire hydrants, cars, etc... I'm glad you came out and said some shit... we could be completely wrong, but given how hard I've worked to finally be happy (the first thought I can remember ever having, was that of suicide): I think we're fuckin' rightAll the best mate, god bless, gn, and all that bullshit

>>834154872Im not your nigga, but im probably misinformed. I didnt google it before i posted it.

>>834155015Hey, thanks user and I'm sending all the love, respect and good energy back your way.

>>834154543what you're describing sounds like suicidal ideation, more of a symptom than a diagnosisdepression is a category of a cluster of possible diagnoses. There's a pretty long checklist to specify more about it (minor, moderate, severe, single episode, related to something specific (childbirth, major loss), is it only when you're on a substance (alcohol, drugs etc), is it seasonal (some people just get depressed around xmas, or around a time something traumatic happened in their life), is it affecting your life (work, family), or is it just making it so you have no joy in anything you do, does it keep you from being able to focus... the list kind of goes on for a while, sorry for rambling there, but all those kind of categories kind of guide the treatment planit sounds like you've got at least a few features that would count towards a major depressive disorder with recurrent episodes diagnosis though... I'd think you would benefit from an ssri (like prozac) + some ongoing weekly therapy with a psychologist(so treatment team should be either a psychiatrist or nurse practitioner for the prescribing + a psychologist or licensed social worker to work out if there's some trauma there causing it)2 main causes of depression are either gonna be biologic/organic (like something either is overdeveloped or underdeveloped anatomically) AND/OR something psychologically you can't move past internally (loss / trauma / abuse etc)(sorry that took forever to type out)

>>834154923I'm having a fuckin' blast.. maybe you're doing it wrong?What do you want to do? Now work to achieve it, and then you live dreams... I live my dreams everyday... and then also literal sleeping dreams man; those shits are wild.Be the happiness you want to be, stop saying you, this life, or anything, isn't enough or undeserving.. what is enough? Who/what is deserving?Fuck the noise; have fun

>>834154309Bah.Let me tell you about an allowed form of torture the state does.Firstly they interfere with and trick your friends too read you something too memorise.The reason you memorise it is it also contains general advice and prevknown stuff like "2 years from now Donald Trump will tweet xyz"You then remember too check Trumps twitter account that day and feel weird when it happens.Then it compounds on itself causing more and more confusion.The confusion state, caused by the torture, forces you too think out loud, eg ibhad too think out loud about being a preteen child prostitute and forced too forgive cunts.The thing they read to you forces you too remember cunts and things like attempted murders you got, beatings etc And an explanation why cunts dont get punished and why no one cares.It lasts forever. Day after day you hear like a recording in your head about what you memorise. Along with siggestions... Imagine you see this. Imagine you smell dicks etc.It madevme sleepy as fuck was kinda a day dreamIts intrusive. Bothersome and should be considered tortureMy life goal is now to get justice for the torture but they don't admit they did it too you and they gaslight you by completely ignoring complaints.The people behind this shit should be in prison. Its slow , prolonged legal torture that comes from the state.I'm in Australia and they did this shit too me and im going too sue those cunts for every cent when they have the balls too admit it.Its called a stress test.

>>834155017You mean you had no clue what you were saying?.. seems to be a running theme in your life

>>834149163You can’t be manic if you’re asleep. Was on it for over a year. Take it before bed. I gained 100 pounds on it in a year. I already cut it back down to where I was after stopping it but it’s impossible not to gain weight. I’d suggest trying other antipsychotics.

>>834155273I really hope you are taking your meds buddy

>>834155187imagine all the hottest babes you could imagine, all of them blowing your brains out and you nutting 6 times in an hour, learning you'd won a million dollars, and your grandmoms cancer just got curedafter all that you still didn't give a shit and never once felt an ounce of happiness even though you desperately wanted totelling people who have literally underdeveloped production of neurotransmitters to just "be happy" is a big reason a lot of people with depression give up and take handfulls of pills, drink bleach, put guns to their head, walk into traffic, jump from tall buildings etc. You're legit an ignorant piece of shit and you running your ignorant mouth makes the world a shittier place for everyone

>>834155398Unsure if gas lighting or doesn't know about the legal torture.

>>834155175I hit quite a few marks you posted. Thank you for the reply. Ive been suicidal off and on since I was 10, which was the only real attempt (i tried to hang myself without the crocheted blanket being attached to anything) so I just passed out. My Mom shot herself and all the rest of my family is dead. I have a wife and kids though and don't want to put them through that. So, i guess major loss is a big factor.

>>834155187>What do you want to do? Now work to achieve it, and then you live dreams.goddamn i fucking hate when people say this retarded shit. it's not that fucking easy. what if that guy's dream his whole entire life was to go up into space? like all that mf ever thought about was space space space. so now homeboy is all depressed and looking for someone to help him and then some dumb faggot is over here saying "hey bro if that's your dream then go a get it!!!! that's what i did and i'm living my dreams everyday!!!!". people like you are fucking annoying dipshits and you're probably on some type of illicit drug that will have you crashing in about 2 hrs from now.

Attached: 236946578.jpg (499x481, 27.94K)

>>834155326Youre such a nigger faggot, but it makes me smile

>>834155561Thanks fren.

>>834155488No problem brother, sorry I'm only educated on the topic at a bachelors level.. Hoping to get into a doctorate program this year to have a better understanding on this stuff. A lot of ignorant people out there will minimize things, but that doesn't mean they're not important, and don't deserve attention. A big thing to remember is thoughts lead to actions, so as hippy as it sounds, being mindful of our thoughts is important, and it sounds like you're working in the right direction of identifying that you're having some dangerous thoughts that you don't want to move further in that direction. I think your goal should be to talk to a therapist about finding ways to reduce how frequently you're having those thoughts, so that they don't turn into urges / actions.

>>834155175Also, i forgot ro mention that its not always when im intoxicated, but generally is.

>>834149163My friend gave me one after a long night of doing blow. He failed to mention that i should only take 1/4. I slept for like 16 hours and was still exhausted for another 10 or so.

>>834155749I appreciate the advice. You seem to know more than me. 4chan may be a bad place to ask for help, but once you weed through all the bullshit its pretty amazing.

>>834155409Wah wah, you're a fucking pussy, and your shit is facilitated by big pharma, making big bucks off your weak fortitude.. yes I can imagine all of that, and it wouldn't change a thing. Your perception of happiness if skewed with monetary value/gain. You are egotistical and pompous in your pursuit to be seen as virtuous.You refusing to agree with me, doesn't mean I'm not right. You have a shit perception of life; that is a choice.You neautransmitters are fucked? Figure it the fuck out, I did.. I can guarantee I've been through shit you couldn't comprehend, bitch I was homeless for years.. I've seen shit your pussy ass only sees in rekt threads... I've worked VERY hard on myself. My first thought that I can ever remember, was that of suicide, when I was just a kid, because my house was fucked... wah wah blah blah aside... I'm not a fucking meek pussy, like you.I've made something of myself, I have a home you could only dream to obtain, and a fortitude that apparently, I doubt you will ever conceive, within yourself.. and I worked damn fucking hard to get hereDo us all a favor, and fuck off to an island, where you can't fuck up the future of our species with your bullshit/gene pool; you low I.q fucks spouting preconceived rhetoric are so fucking basic, and you think you're complex

>>834149163Hey op, sorry to hijack your thread. Kind of a dick move and I hope youre ok.

>>834155561You will see how dumb you are when you wise up... when I look back at myself, when I was in your state, I'm so embarrassed of my weak mindset, and how it made me act/react You wanna go to space? Work to get there, like wtf are you on about?Once again though, you are talking about egotistical shit, you are prolly an incel.I can literally sit here, starve and die, and I will still be the top5 happiest person in this thread

>>834155609:)

>>834149163Literally sleeping medicine, good sleeping medicine too. Enjoy your nights sleep

>>834155819that's legit one of the most common reasons junkies beg for it to be prescribed is cuz its apparently the best way to end a night of hardcore partying (done a ton of cocaine and shit? pop a seroquel and go to work in the morning) ;p>>834155909quick biology lesson; there was a study on abused kids a while back. Basically your hypothalamus (spelling?) is like the yes/no switch for if you're threatened (1000 years ago, was way more effective survival tool... bear chasing you = yes = signal to adrenal glands to kick your shit into overdrive and you get superhuman strength for a bit) .. fastforward to 2020, we still have the if threatened = yes switch, that dumps adrenaline, cortisol etc into our blood, only threatened = yes isnt chased by a bear any more... its, bills, grades, drunk dads beating up our moms etc. When that shit gets stimulated too much while developing, it becomes over developed, and you get adults with anger problems (wife spills her drink, and he's punching her in the face and putting holes in walls) back to biology, cuz he has 100x more adrenaline in his blood from the overdeveloped hypothalamus... that small trigger scared him, and went into survival modeYou strike me as the typical abused kid, angry all the time because small things put you in to f full on fight or flight... you'd benefit from anxiety meds (ativan / vistaril etc)

Seroquel bonds to a wide array of opposing sites in the brain primarily rebalancing dopamine and serotonin levels but also inhibiting almost all your mental functions and slowing you wayyy down. it stays bonded to certain sites with more affinity than others causing the next day to feel very dulled in perception and groggy. It doesn’t get better, it’s working as intended by being a chemical sledgehammer. I take zyprexa when I feel manic or extremely unable to sleep for days, it’s not a very functional med to take daily.

>>834149163This and Haldol are like the worst chemical restraint I can even imagine. Haldol is the only thing worse. I fucking hate them, and I especially hate the half life that has you feeling like Satan's asshole for a day.

>>834156378You must have been going full on schizo to get chemically restrained with haldol

>>834149163Psychfag.Tell your doctor how youre feeling. How long have you been on it? There is an adjustment period of 2 weeks. If you are before that, hold on a bit. If youre past that, make an appointment, you probably need something else.Theyre supposed to help, not zombify you. Quality of life is the goal here. If you are unhappy with the outcome it isnt helping.>manicDefinitely dont forgo meds altogether though. This is an extremely destructive symptom.

>>834156378Haldol made my muscles seize up and I was catatonic for hours. I can’t believe it’s legal to give that to humans.

>>834156529Why’d they give it to you? We’re you going off your tits and trying to rape the shit outta the poor nurses? (Happens all the time with schizos lol)

>>834156172Oh, now because I told you I dealt with shit, I'm now a victim who needs prozac (or ativan, as you suggested) to deal with my trauma?How about you fucking weak losers, who tout what is socially, but obviously not morally acceptable (as it makes people NPC, and killed my best friend), do my head in.This is some pc culture bullshit. We are not frail; you want to be a victim.. I get it, that's easy.You strike me as someone who knew it all, and was never wrong.. even when deep down; they knew they were wrong, all along

>>834149163>Seroquel experiences anybody?Saved my brother's life. He's bipolar. Extreme ups and downs. When he was UP, he stole money from our dying mother. Went to Tijuanato fuck hookers, came back to CA fucked a girl in La Jolla and this was six yrs ago when Mexico was raging with murders. On top of that, he was visiting CA from back east.For the last 3yrs he's been taking Seroquel and has a full time job and a girlfriend. It leveled him out.