ITALY REFERENDUM

Since there is no thread on it yet, we need one for a future in Italy. The country is having a constitutional referendum, voting "NO" will have the government resign and anti-EU parties come to power.

archive.is/uiEsx

www .bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-23/to-understand-europe-s-political-tremors-take-a-look-at-italy

>Austria, France, the Netherlands, and Germany face presidential or parliamentary elections in the coming year, and Spain is expecting a referendum on independence for the region of Catalonia. As governments and mainstream parties struggle to counter the virulent denunciations by insurgents on everything from poor economic growth to the influx of immigrants, there’s a big chance of further gains by nationalists and populists. Next year “gives me the shivers,” Marco Buti, the European Commission’s director general for economic and financial affairs, said in a Nov. 17 speech in Rome.

TL;DR Italy may have Trump Effect, and if it succeeds it spreads to France, Germany, Austria, and Netherlands next year, with a Spanish Catalonia region going with it too. It will bring the far right (or at least more right) to the table and be legitimately the beginning of the end of the European Union (all want out).

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alessandra_Mussolini
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_constitutional_referendum,_2016
samonji.egloos.com/2520356
primeeconomics.org/articles/1898
express.co.uk/news/world/731484/Italian-referendum-shockwaves-European-Union-financial-markets
youtu.be/C91-21WcMXM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Catalonia going separate is a bad thing and not part of the Trump effect at all. Catalonia is commie territory, the same as Scotland. Both pozzed and ready to spread their anus to migrants.

Isn't it sad that Mussolini's own granddaughter is a feminazi that believes herself to be a fascist?

If it's commie territory, isn't it better for Spain if it separates to begin with?

The Italian referendum is on the same day as the Austrian election. As for The Netherlands and France, Wilders and Le Pen are already topping the polls. Though that could shift, I doubt the Italian referendum is the game changer here. It will however be good for our Italy and to some effect to our morale.

I don't think she is a feminazi. She isn't a real political contender but it's good to listen when she insults leftists or when she said "better to be a fascist than a fag",

Our constitution is fucking shit but i know that Renzi wants this change to push his fucked up shit like Ius Solis and everything else.
The real problem is that there is nothing to substitute the PD: Berlusconi is politically dead, the M5S is interesting and yet Raggi did jack shit to stop immigration in Rome, Casapound is too small, Salvini seems okay but he is a complete fucking tool and i want to know why the fuck he went to Israel.
We went from Mussolini marching on Rome to the complete void. This is fucking embarassing

She's quite the looker if nothing else.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alessandra_Mussolini

Let them commit suicide as a warning, Catalonia is like Commiefornia, you want them to hurry up nd secede so you have somewhere to send all the undesirables

What am I looking at here, a Suicide Squad reject

To be honest i would not hold anything true about that: it's the same way they finally kicked Berlusconi out after 20 years. As always accuse the enemy of what you are doing.
As i said, it's interesting when she goes against leftists but for the rest she is a good goy, nothing about her is related to Benito if not for the surname, which she use for making money like a disgusting kike.

Reddit
FUCK
OFF

Look at what i was replying you humongous faggot.

my apologies. You still didn't call him out on it though

Redditor
FUCK
OFF

At least you can see the void issue. Maybe an user here can politely fill it? We always can use the publicity of success.

Just don't invade Ethiopia.

Good luck motherland!

Feminist nazi

Why did he had to fuck up one of the few nonfucked african countries of his time?

I'm pretty confused as to who wants what and what is good here, OP.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_constitutional_referendum,_2016

I see parties of both far right and far left leaning on the NO. I guess that the NO carries the anti-establishment crowd.

Could you elaborate a bit on the implications of this reform?

This is the only thing that matters to me from the block of text you cited. It seems they're doing this to silence local voices.

Can anyone tell me what's the current pulse of the Italian population concerning the referendum ?

What's the latest polls ? What is the feeling of Italian anons ?

Kill yourself.

Come on, it's gonna be a glorified vote of confidence with few if any effects on Italy's future in the EU and eurozone ; they were never asked whether they want to join the EU , they were never asked whether they wanted the € to replace their currency ,they were never even asked whether they wanted that Brussels appointed banker as their PM so what makes you think they decided to suddenly start allowing them to make decisions on their own?

Just look at Greece because it's gonna play out the same way for Italy, they made a "referendum" to ask regarding a the new austerity measures and when the answer came back as a 'no' they simply circumvented it , went to elections and the new goverment that was formed was not bound by it so they went on with bussiness as usual except this time around it was even worse for the people because the EU could use the referendum as a sign of non compliance to impose any rules they wanted on them

Brussels doesn't want referendums ,sovereign nations with laws that supersede their own or people actually making decisions about things that affect them , they want complete and utter compliance

The real fuck up was Greece. The few non-mainstream historian/journalists i could find, always point out to Greece appearing in one day, like someone woke up and thought:"yeah, let's invade it".
I think Mussolini, being appointed by the King and contrary to the great opposition Hitler faced, never suspected the great deal of betrayal that went behind his back. We will never know what the fuck happened between the complete clusterfucks that are our history archives and kikes like FIAT that completely deny any kind of historian to visit their archives.

This is what i think too. However i find interesting that the Monti is pro-NO.How come the Bilderberg lapdog is strangely against fucking up the Constitution?

Sorry user, force of habit. Is Bulldykeshevik better?

Okay, this is setting up a premise: Where goes Italy, so goeth Europe. Let's see how this pans out.

So, two examples separated by 50 years, the most recent being almost 50 years ago? Fucking brilliant. Hey, what's this next example?

Obviously a reference to America, not Europe. And how is Trump to be judged by the world's foremost outlet of kike propaganda?

That's it. That's what (((they))) notice and feel comfortable talking about. Not Trump's anti-corruption initiative. Not his plan to devolve power to the local level. Not his obvious nationalism, patriotism, or refusal to be bought. His hair.

I don't have the heart to check, but can somebody look and see whether Holla Forums is right again? Was this actually written by a Jew?

Never mind. Just checked. See pics related.

sure.

My best guess would be because the old constitution still serves them to a certain extent and possibly because if it is torn down that would leave a gap with no guarantee that "their" man would fill it and make the new one in accordance to their wishes.Also there may be some backdoor clause regarding failed states in the EU that could give the Italians just enough time and their necessary excuse to have their exodus which would surely set a precedent ofr any country within the eurozone , but since i don't know the specifics i am spitballing here

You know fuck all about catalonia. They are passionately protective of themselves and their history. What other place still has a football team that only plays local players?

don't underestimate leftists.

there is pretty much nothing they can't ruin.

Let them become a nation and let it be a living lesson to the European countries. Commie nation will die on their own sword anyway.

If "NO" wins, the current administration promises to step down. It would then let the next three largest parties (all right) to take over and form a coalition. This coalition is guaranteed to be Anti-EU and want out.

Furthermore, reducing the parliament is a pretty way of saying "Get rid of 200+ idiots who I don't like, leave my minority power in charge, and we do it entirely my way via dictatorship of democracy, i.e. 1933". a "YES" vote gives the government too much power to try and stem regulation, and people don't want it. But a "NO" vote will give government a new direction, which people want.

I picked Bloomberg not because of right or wrong, but because its a semi-financial media source, a bit different then the typical news. It doesn't hurt to see the left scrambling,

If Catalonia becomes a country, you can see nationalism erupt all over Europe again. Corsica, Basque, Scotland, Flanders, Nearly every country in Europe has such a state, and if Catalonia wins it will trickle out. Remember the Scotland Vote a few years ago? repeat the fears they have about it again. Except this time it is on top of refugee crisis and EU tumble. It won't work this time around to rig it.

You're clueless.

What do the (((polls))) say?

Wrong. Greece actually assasinated one of italy's generals, which was a big mistake which really convinced mussolini to invade greece some years later. Read the history behind it.

My god, they're so desperate to see this uprising end so they can go back to their disgusting globalist bullshit.

Don't they know it's only just begun? Don't they know their decadent and tyrannical philosophies are about to die forever?
They are really very timid and laughable animals, aren't they?

Didn't know this. I mean i know we were financing the anti-UK party there, but the entire invasion plan of Greece was fucking rushed.

bump

Source?

The moderators have been compromised.

ccc

can we cut off sicily and send it floating to Egypt?

What? Are you fucking spaghettis gonna claim monopoly on pizzas?

Most people are against it but their reason for being on the NO team are as follows:

Problem is that the majority of people who I know would not want this to pass aren't going to the polls because they feel their political opinion matters very little.

I would have hoped that Brexit and trump election might have change their mind about the importance of their vote.

reclaiming corsica when?

Anyone got an HD version of this?

Nope, ignorance is bliss . People want change, and are too scared to jump to it. 2017 will be the year the EU breaks more and changes radically. Keep an eye on Turkey and their demands for visas.

Never, Corsica should be a country and out of the EU just to be fully independent.

I did my part. I see a lot of people cucking for "Si" because they are baited by the "reduced cost of government" BS.

Any other Italians out there participating in this crucial referendum?

excuse but,did you guys know that there are many italians in italy right now that don't have white skin? :O

I knew I saw that girl. She was in vid related, at about 1:28.

From what I've get if the "Yes" wins the government will be somewhat stronger, if the "No" wins Renzi could still stay in power until 2018.
Wouldn't the yes be the better strategy in the long run? Anti-euro forces are guaranteed to win in every next anti-euro elections imh, they'll have more political power with a reformed constitution when they win in 2018.
Am I seeing this all wrong? Honest question here.

I don't know if she's her, but she is definitely here at 1:40

Is that rifle photoshopped into her hand?

They're the richest region in that moorish shithole (probably because they lack moro blood themselves).
There is a reason AsSpain doesn't let them go. Catalonia is indeed full of communist subhumans, but it's the only productive region there.

no its a bb gun, plastic bakelite shit

Really makes you think huh

The cost reduction has been coupled with stuff that is not desirable at all. Of course I am voting no. Thing is, why most leftists want No as well? I probably expect a scramble for Power as soon as Renzi steps down.

They hate Media but they can't be arsed to go voting. Plus most of the time there's gonna be folks with mafia ties gifting shit to make people vote SI anyway.

That's kind of a shit propaganda but it beats whatever /italia/ has been doing for the past two months

All the "independent" parties and the faggots down at Il Fatto Quotidiano are telling them how to vote, presumably it's to gain a bigger political status against Renzi in a possible upcoming election. I fucking hate M5S and the globalist/mafia-backed puppets they elect as representatives, but at the very least they might land a decisive blow at whoever the fuck is backing the premier.

This. Corsica is our and i don't want no fucking frog on it. Also i enjoy remembering them that their greatest military leader was Italian. It weakens the pain to have been governed by that fucking traitors of Savoia for such so long.Rot in hell you nigger faggot bastard manlet.

Il Fatto Quotidiano,at least from the comments, seems to be recognizing the invasion we are under. Which is strange for leftists faggots.
Still PD is dead and they know it. They are just keeping up the honored tradition of jumping boat and hope to keep the chair when the new government will be up. I don't have a minimum of hope that we will stop the boats, but i hope we can at least stop the Ius Soli to get approved.

how do we fix italy brother?

Destroy the EU first

Yes. I will vote no.

How are we going to call it?
Italexit?
ExItaly?
Spaghexit?
GabaGO?
Gonedola?

Perfect.

I'm all in for this, Corsica may have more Italian blood than French, but all in all it's their own separate island compared to mainland Italy. Actually Italy itself is a shitload of different cultures fighting over who's actually white and who is a mud person or chink.

They're mostly doing this because they want the money spent on getting more niggers in and paying denbts back just to spend it all on communist, pro-women, pro-equality shit. Most of Italy, even the hardcore left, has still got some heavy right wing sentiment thanks to centuries of family values being taught to all of its generations, even the nu-males want back to their ol' mama than go and fuck a nigger.

Also widespread poverty, city life being actually worse than country life at an undeniable level, heavy taxation and slow assimilation of (((English))) media (everything must be dubbed otherwise normies won't watch it) have prevented the poz'ing you're seeing elsewhere in Europe. However, media blitzes on ebil white men and pro nigger, pro muzzie, pro women shit are an almost daily occurrence, I suspect they do not shove trans and gay rights as much because those people can't take a boob joke if their lives depended on it, and Italos love themselves risquè comedy. Also our country is run by the goodest goys in all of Europe, if someone picks their nose in Israel our news stations put that shit before national news, and yet most people support a free Palestine, the left because that's the only way they get to virtue signal how enlightened they are and you know why the right does it.

nais
At least post some nice 2D Italian waifs

got you covered

vergognoso

That's not even a real AR.

Nice digits, y'all

1st and 2nd evoke some nostalgia I didn't know I could even feel, do you have a source on them?

Certo che ce le ho, noto però una imperdonabile assenza di Guglielmo Zeppola nel tuo post.

it's from a magazine, samonji.egloos.com/2520356 closest thing to a source i can find

So what can a faggot like me, who doesn't speak Italian, do to help?

I'd post tarantula girls for that, but the only ones I have are Japanese.

You can draw little political cartoons that get the message across without using any text.

primeeconomics.org/articles/1898

express.co.uk/news/world/731484/Italian-referendum-shockwaves-European-Union-financial-markets

Or tell us what you want to write and we'll give you translation.

Many thanks

That doesn't seem too bad, go ahead

Learn Italian
Dunno man, the 4th is literally around the corner, unless you dig juicy information about some of the SI fellas being Soros-funded puppets there's fuckall you can do to influence the outcome.

Whuh?

The Chinese have infiltrated Italy's second most economically influential city, Milan, for quite a while. It's not as terrible in the outskirts, but the city center is plagued by them more than 'fugees. Other areas of Italy also are almost entirely invaded but it's mostly up North.

user, tha's a good thing. AT least the Chinese are /civilized/ to a point. And they don't take shit and will shoot refugees iif SHTF and they are uncorked. Get good friends with them and make sure your friends are friendly to them as well. Maybe you can survive post White-Europe if SHTF that badly. Maybe go to China, a non-pozzed country. (Say what you will about it's condition, it's NOT going to suffer mudskin problems.)

I feel like Trump's victory was a climax of sorts, I don't feel very positive about this, or other political decisions in Europe right now…
I hope I'm wrong, but after such an intense moment, people may be willing to be more conformist than before.

I see it in a similar way.
But
on the other hand the movements in the background can spread more rapidly now since "Trumpism" is some sort of fusion point while a more "radical" approach is still being kept. He's kinda like a symbolic step forward for the really important things "in the shadows".

Search for "Wolfenstein"

IMPORTANTE IMPORTANTE IMPORTANTE
youtu.be/C91-21WcMXM
youtu.be/C91-21WcMXM
youtu.be/C91-21WcMXM
youtu.be/C91-21WcMXM
youtu.be/C91-21WcMXM
youtu.be/C91-21WcMXM

That's Bilbao, they're basques.

To non Italian speakers: disgrunted journalist shows evidence of globalist agenda
- Napolitano (old dude in vid, former pres of Republic - highest authority in the country and creator of the very same referendum we're talking about) saying on TV that the objectives pushed by Renzi are lies covering a different agenda.
- journalist describes how his colleagues "went crazy and couldn't handle it"
- journalist shows and reads excerpts from 48 pages 2014 italian senate document describing globalist objectives, calling free voting system "limited", advocating against it and making the example of the world's "greatest democracies" as the one to follow (Guess who!)

Mi chiedo se il giornalista ha seguito piste locali riguardanti la Clinton Foundation.
(eng: I wonder if the journalist followed local trails relating to CF)

Well, that's all we needed to know. :)

SEISMOGRAPHERS
E
I
S
M
O
G
R
A
P
H
E
R
S

ITALEAVE

Who?

Doubt anyone is too interested in claiming pizza right now

Is that Samuele Heidaloni?

Fuck off. Europe is for Europeans, asians have an entire massive continent for themselves.

Kek sounds breddy gud

Remember Ireland, they voted no. EU made them vote again until they voted right.

I think it was about internet-privacy rights, can't remember it was last decade.

No it's not good. It's the colonization of our countries. Their loyalties are still towards themselves when the time comes and there's a clash over resources. I'm also fairly certain most of them work with the Mafia.

Bump&

spot the americuck

i really doubt there is any of us here that is going to vote yes.

dov'è lo stadio andato in merda dove hanno girato il video?

Done my part:
ht tps://sli. mg/qlxlkB

Found the kike trying to destroy white nation states.

Catalunya has subsidized the peninsula since the Industrial Revolution, it leaving hastens the economic moribundity of the rest of Spain, giving Flangists/Monarchists that much more incentive.