Bert Mizusawa for Secretary of State

From Kikepedia

"On November 23, 1984, Mizusawa deployed from Camp Kitty Hawk (renamed Camp Bonifas in August of 1986[12]) to the Korean Demilitarized Zone and commanded Joint Security Forces during the Soviet Defector Incident. At approximately 1130 hours, during a communist-led tour, Soviet citizen Vasily Matusak suddenly dashed across the Military Demarcation Line into South Korea. Thirty KPA soldiers pursued him, firing their weapons as they did so. The KPA soldiers, who were pinned down by fire from the JSF's 4th Platoon on guard duty in Panmunjom, were quickly outmaneuvered and isolated in the area of the Sunken Garden, now the site of the Unification Monument. In the 40-minute firefight that ensued, Corporal Jang Myong-Ki was killed, and Private First Class Michael A. Burgoyne was wounded

All from Kikipedia (en.m.wikipedia. org/wiki/Bert_mizusawa)

He's been with Trump since May, and is has a treasure trove of foreign policy experience. He's definitely a loyalist, and with his military background can provide strategic insight into foreign relations with Central Asia, Asia, and the Middle East.

He had a trove of domestic experience as well, he has bar admittance in Virgina, DC, and the US Supreme Court. He obviously has inside knowledge of ((Them)).

He's 100X better than Mitts.

Anything but Romney tbh fams.

Doesn't seem too bad, even if he looks like a finn.

This fucking guy is been admitted into the bar for DC, Virginia, and the Supreme Court.

He'd be a fucking bomb negotiator and deal maker. Come on Eric/Don, what the fuck? Mitt fucking Romney?

Bert is a far superior choice and he's a fucking loyalist.

He was running for congress and lost.

He's 100X better than Mitt!

Why would you call him a "googly eyed gook" when he is clearly mixed-race Hawaiian?

Now I understand where Finnish people come from

Where is this R. Money meme coming from? In Trump's last interview he said he isn't supporting anyone who didn't vote for him, that includes ugly Mormons.

And this Finn doesn't seem so bad. I like the idea of a reserve guy better than the limp-dick Marines dying to die for Israel.

Who's ready for mixed race multiculturalism with an "R" in front of it? Forward march for Israel!

He's a solid choice, give me someone else whom realistically has a chance.

Quads confirm, Bert Mizusawa is a solid choice for Secretary of State.

Checked

Kek wills it.

I see nothing about anti-Communism here except for fucking with Best Korea

Fuck off.

No military guy who isn't anti-Communist and anti 3rd position need apply!

oy vey

Shlomo please

I like this idea, even if only for the fact that Romney is a sellout cuckservative and he can't be trusted. If Mizusawa ends up being incompetent, Trump can just replace him.

dude, just wait for hitler.

nice source

Sen. Dick Black

He was making a suggestion, not saying Trump was considering him.

Richard was my first pick, however we cannot afford to sacrifice any more senators.

Our position must be clear. Anyone but Mittens.

It's not going to be fucking R-Money. Congratulations on biting the (((media)))'s bait, faggots.

Since this is a quality OP I'm going to give you some advice: