I Absolve Thee

Pope Authorizes Priests to Absolve Sinners of Abortion

Abortion is still a "grave sin", which means usually only bishops are authorized to absolve, but in an effort to reach out to the masses who are too intimidated to approach their bishop or may not even know this rule, Pope Francis extends this authority to common priests.

It appears in the US this is already in practice anyway.

Pros:
1. Make repentance easier, so to speak, get over the guilt, accept the consequences, make amends and start making their Christian lives great again.

Cons:
1. Some priests may not be prepared to facilitate this repentance and mess things up. There's a reason it's usually reserved for the bishop.
2. This will be propagandized by the liberals that it's ok to abort now, it's just one of those """"common"""" sins you """"confess away"""".

Strange, no thread in Holla Forums nor even in /christian/.

web.archive.org/web/20161122172521/http://www.ncregister.com/daily-news/pope-extends-jubilee-faculties-on-abortion-sspx-confession-missionaries-of

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11715293
8ch.net/christian/res/348414.html
canonlawblog.wordpress.com/2015/09/01/pope-francis-on-reconciliation-for-abortion/
bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_brotherhoodss25.htm
logoslovo.ru/forum/all/topic_6548.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holla Forums is on a ride. Let them go.

I understand. I absolve you.

Francis is a heretic, not Catholic, and therefore an antipope.

The Catholic Church still has "plausible deniability" if you could call it that in such that they could explain how it's still consistent with the rules, but then the Pope just makes it so easy to be distorted by the liberals.

The anti-Pope is said to come before the anti-Christ.

Why do people care about some guy that sits on a gold throne doing nothing?

This is a good thing. We need more abortions in Africa, which is the rapidly growing Christcuck demographic. Seeing how whites have been fleeing the semite religion ever since it stopped being forced on us with violence, these fags in dresses have little reach with our general population now. The more degenerate they become the better.

strawpoll.me/11715293

It's clear you know very little about the Church, what are you trying to accomplish here?

Francis has no authority within the Catholic Church, at all.

Pope Leo XIII, Satis Cognitum (#15), June 29, 1896: “No one, therefore, unless in communion with Peter can share in his authority, since it is absurd to imagine that he who is outside the Church can command in the Church.”

I hear the African clergy are far more conservative than the Western clergy. If it's the same with the African laity then tough luck on getting them to abort.

when i saw the pope making statements against abortions i knew it would have been something like this.

keeping the astronomican up and running is not doing nothing.

I kek'd.

And I've long given up on this miserable excuse for a pope.

nice numbers

All christkikes must hang, Kek is the one true god.

I hate modern Christianity.

Nice dubs, but Kek is One of Eight and you'd be punished for promoting (((Monotheism))).

kek is a meme faggot. aryans are gods.

Aryans were Middle Easterners who invaded Europe.

No, he's the same Pope as all Popes. They adjust their message for the time to keep their homosexual pedophile death cult alive.

Pull Jesus off that cross already! He wreaks!

check em

Kek is a force that the Aryan gods use. Like Vril.

God = non-Hebrew word = Germanic word = Godin = Odin

We are the sons of Godin

That's great to hear, Wotanist. But Holla Forums is a Kekite board.

That's obviously wrong, for anyone who is familiar with the issues.

Pius XII was the last valid pope in our times.

Sorry but your sandnigger Aryans killed real Europeans like the Fir Bolgs.

No, I was the first to bring forth Chaos during the Bane-plane crash. You can suck my dick /fringe/ and bend the knee to the Overman

Also "wotanists" are faggots and lose their shit when I tell them God = Godin

Kek is synchronicity and only niggers worship "gods". To the Aryan everything is a natural tool or an ancestor.

You have black eyes don't you.

Every response ever from a Christcuck. Your god was an occultist who did spirit cooking called the Last Supper.

HE DIDNT SAVE SO GOOD

My dude, when I name dropped the Fir Bolgs you should have known I was memeing.

But your whole WE WUZ GODZ shit doesn't sit well with me. A better analogy to describe our relationship with the Gods is how flora relates to nature, as plants are an exemplary part of Nature and Nature is an exemplary part of plantlife, so too is the Aryan race an exemplary part of the Gods, and the Gods are a part of Aryan, but neither are the entirety of the other. We are not Gods, we are the shards that reflect their existence.

But God = Godin
We are the sons of Godin. There are no gods. The white man's religion is philosophy, not fucking degenerate meme worship done by manipulative sorcerers or Jew mystics like Jesus

Kek is a tool of synchronicity not a living creature, only subhumans worship creators

I googled it and didn't feel like waiting

Yes, he was a true christcuck patriarch. His scathing encyclicals condemning racism and anyone thinking about working against his semitic brothers in faith/bosses were actually very well written.

Why do you want to blame Christians for the things Catholics do?
Why do you want to get rid of the last group of white people that still have kids?

Ok, I see what you're trying to convey.

Listen, I don't advocate worship, because grovelling before your Gods to beg is what the Abrahamists do. I advocate invocation, because like I already said, we are a part of the Gods and they will hear us due to the Blood connection. We do not serve the Gods and they do not serve us, when we help each other it is from a legitimate desire, not from a slave's compulsion.

The pope is a jesuit crypto kike

Just stop saying "gods". It means Godin. Say ancestors if that's what you mean.

How about you stop trying to make mundane out of the spiritual you dullard.

Fringe made you a faggot…. Spirit = life/breath not ghosts

So do you believe in a spiritual realm that we go to after death?

Kill yourself, materialist.

You didn't even address the point, like a typical liar.

There are no valid comparisons with your pic, just more lies.

Sometimes I wonder if people like you are serious when you think the Catholic Church is "semetic", or that we worship a jew or something along those lines. It's really stupid, theologically speaking.

Into the Logos
Stop talking like a Christcuck

>he doesn't know how he really thought

Protip: Bit like us. He was a meme magician.

Popes have changed so many fucking times, the religion evolved that's why it survived. Memes always evolve. If Jesus saw what you people were about he would cast you all into the lake of fire

Who cares.
Just stay moral.

Don't end up like these "falling lefties" that are in the dark with no moral compass.

Alrighty then, so you believe in just one God/Logos, you filthy (((Monotheist))) and you try to sever the spiritual aspects from things like a dirty materialist Communist/Jew.

It's more christian than you think. More than the protestant religions.
Pity there may be corruption.

The Popes change their position on EVERYTHING. It's a pedophile homosexual death cult.

It does have issues with fools that thought they understood the way.

That and im sure it has been one of the major targets for scum like the kikes these past centuries.

Especially the ones called christians.
I think the issue is jews have been subverted for a long time.
I'm not even sure they believe the old way at all anymore.

More lies. The Catholic Church does not "evolve" like a meme.

Pope Pius IX, First Vatican Council, Sess. 3, Chap. 2 on Revelation, 1870: “Hence, also, that understanding of its sacred dogmas must be perpetually retained, which Holy Mother Church has once declared; and there must never be a recession from that meaning under the specious name of a deeper understanding.”

You didn't provide any evidence for that and you can't provide any, because that's not true.

Did I not already point out that Pius XII was the last valid pope?

More unfounded assertions…

The Logos isn't a God. Jesus Kike you need to stay off /fringe/! Logos a force of reason, the Dao if you want…

Only subhumans make everything into a creature! Kek and the Logos are not creatures!

I'm starting to think that /fringe/ is a Jewish run freemason trick

Alright fine. I concede that your Logos is a force of Nature.

Just stop trying to force your beliefs on us.

Satan isn't behind gay niggers like this guy. The real Anti-Pope is Zladko 666.

Even using the word dogma proves that the church evolves it's opinions endlessly. You Catholics are worst than Jewish lawyers

8ch.net/christian/res/348414.html

dumbass

Also,
Matthew 12:31
Mark 3:28
Luke 12:10

>>>/christpol/

No

Bend the knee to the highest of Aryan meme Wizards

Wrong again.

Pope Pius IX, First Vatican Council, Sess. 3, Chap. 2 on Revelation, 1870: “Hence, also, that understanding of its sacred dogmas must be perpetually retained, which Holy Mother Church has once declared; and there must never be a recession from that meaning under the specious name of a deeper understanding.”

To spell it out for you, this means it doesn't evolve, as you wrongly asserted, (without any evidence, I might add).

So people who can't think for themselves listen to him.

It's against the spirit of the law. Bergoglio is following the footsteps of the Pharisees and the Talmud, using mental gymnastics and technicalities in the letter of the law to skirt the spirit of the law. He is a kike and will burn in hell.

Is your name Achmed, Shlomo, or Peter?

Catholic Dogma = Jewish lawyers in America… not difference. Setting "holy laws of the cosmos" on arguments and precedent

Hiearchy is natural. You Smiley acolytes with your distortion of magic will bow down.
Yeah. He created you all, even if you surpassed it, he set the foundations of your weakness. I will fix Smiley and turn all of you into Overmen!

…hierarchy

Very nice.

To submit is weakness. To hate yourself for any reason is weakness. You're just a fucking LARPer. Hail Satan.

You'll find out. You're not equal to everyone because you "hail satan".

You're not equal to me bend the knee!

I don't believe in equality you fucking retard. I believe that none should submit. Does a goat run from danger, or run into danger to stop it?

(checked)

Almost forgot.

Once pope embrace eugenics, then saves commie gov in Venezuela.

WTF, stop flip floping macaroni!

Very clear, i understand.

No wonder it's hard to find, it's a troll OP. Also, learn to link.

>>>/christian/348414

He is the anti-Christ so… Hey you think he'd forgive me for killing one of his child rapist minions?

I don't know if you know this but in the catholic church if the priest doesn't think you are truly sorry for your sins he can choose to not absolve you and isn't uncommon so this would change much as i can imagine many people wouldn't be absolved due to the priest finding them not serious

Classic jude Learning Chode does it again.

You're a stupid goat

What did you expect? He's a latin

Can't wait till the Swiss Guard pulls a Praetorian Guard on this faggot.

Dubs checked, it shall happen

The pope is a marxist jew and the Vatican's bankers are the Rothschilds. Cohencidence surely.

The meaning of the rhetorical device "Is the Pope Catholic?" has changed now and forever

Not really. Catholics always change their beliefs

The meaning of the rhetorical device "Is the Pope Catholic?" has changed now and forever

Not news. Not a change in Catholic teaching on abortion, and not really a change in the de facto ability of simple parish priests to absolve abortion.

canonlawblog.wordpress.com/2015/09/01/pope-francis-on-reconciliation-for-abortion/

The Catholic Church has never changed its position on any doctrinal matter since Jesus founded it. See Matthew 16:18; Didache; Catechism of the Catholic Church.

No, (((Paul))) of Tarsus did. (((He))) established a safe haven for cryptos, the (((Vatican))).

"Paul of Tarsus (his name was Saul, before the road to Damascus) was one of those who persecuted Jesus most savagely.
When he learnt that Jesus's supporters let their throats be cut
for His ideas, he realised that, by making intelligent use of the
Galilean's teaching, it would be possible to overthrow this Roman State which the Jews hated. It's in this context that we
must understand the famous "illumination". Think of it, the Romans were daring to confiscate the most sacred thing the Jews possessed, the gold piled up in their temples! At that time, as now, money was their god.
On the road to Damascus, St. Paul discovered that he could succeed in ruining the Roman State by causing the principle to triumph of the equality of all men before a single God—and by
putting beyond the reach of the laws his private notions, which he alleged to be divinely inspired. If, into the bargain, one succeeded in imposing one man as the representative on earth
of the only God, that man would possess boundless power.
The ancient world had its gods and served them. But the priests interposed between the gods and men were servants of the State, for the gods protected the City. In short, they were
the emanation of a power that the people had created. For that society, the idea of an only god was unthinkable. In this sphere, the Romans were tolerance itself. The idea of a universal god could seem to them only a mild form of madness—for, if three peoples fight one another, each invoking the same god, this
means that, at any rate, two of them are praying in vain.
Nobody was more tolerant than the Romans. Every man could pray to the god of his choice, and a place was even reserved in the temples for the unknown god. Moreover, every man prayed as he chose, and had the right to proclaim his preferences.
St. Paul knew how to exploit this state of affairs in order to conduct his struggle against the Roman State. Nothing has changed ; the method has remained sound. Under cover of a
pretended religious instruction, the priests continue to incite the faithful against the State.
The religious ideas of the Romans are common to all Aryan peoples. The Jew, on the other hand, worshipped and continues to worship, then and now, nothing but the golden calf.
The Jewish religion is devoid of all metaphysics and has no foundation but the most repulsive materialism. That's proved even in the concrete representation they have of the Beyond-—
which for them is identified with Abraham's bosom.
It's since St. Paul's time that the Jews have manifested themselves as a religious community, for until then they were only a racial community. St. Paul was the first man to take
account of the possible advantages of using a religion as a means of propaganda. If the Jew has succeeded in destroying the Roman Empire, that's because St. Paul transformed a local movement of Aryan opposition to Jewry into a supra-temporal religion, which postulates the equality of all men amongst themselves, and their obedience to an only god. This is what
caused the death of the Roman Empire."

bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_brotherhoodss25.htm

"It's striking to observe that Christian ideas, despite all St.Paul's efforts, had no success in Athens. The philosophy of the Greeks was so much superior to this poverty-stricken rubbish
that the Athenians burst out laughing when they listened to the apostle's teaching. But in Rome St. Paul found the ground prepared
for him. His egalitarian theories had what was needed to win over a mass composed of innumerable uprooted people.
Nevertheless, the Roman slave was not at all what the expression encourages us to imagine to-day. In actual fact, the people concerned were prisoners of war (as we understand the
term nowadays), of whom many had been freed and had the possibility of becoming citizens—and it was St. Paul who introduced
this degrading overtone into the modern idea of Roman slaves.
Think of the numerous Germanic people whom Rome welcomed.
Arminius himself, the first architect of our liberty,
wasn't he a Roman knight, and his brother a dignitary of the State? By reason of these contacts, renewed throughout the
centuries, the population of Rome had ended by acquiring a great esteem for the Germanic peoples. It's clear that there was a preference in Rome for fair-haired women, to such a point
that many Roman women dyed their hair. Thus Germanic blood constantly regenerated Roman society. The Jew, on the other hand, was despised in Rome. Whilst Roman society proved hostile to the new doctrine, Christianity in its pure state stirred the population to revolt.
Rome was Bolshevised, and Bolshevism produced exactly the same results in Rome as later in Russia. It was only later, under the influence of the Germanic spirit, that Christianity gradually lost its openly Bolshevistic character.
It became, to a certain degree, tolerable. To-day, when Christianity is tottering, the Jew restores to pride of place Christianity in its Bolshevistic form. The Jew believed he could renew the experiment. To-day as once before, the object is to destroy nations by vitiating their racial integrity. It's not by chance that the Jews, in Russia, have systematically deported hundreds of thousands of men, delivering the women, whom the men were compelled to leave behind, to males imported from other regions. They practised on a vast scale the mixture of races.
In the old days, as now, destruction of art and civilisation.
The Bolsheviks of their day, what didn't they destroy in Rome, in Greece and elsewhere? They've behaved in the same way amongst us and in Russia. One must compare the art and civilisation of the Romans— their temples, their houses—with the art and civilisation represented
at the same period by the abject rabble of the catacombs.
In the old days, the destruction of the libraries. Isn't that what happened in Russia? The result: a frightful levelling-down.
Didn't the world see, carried on right into the Middle Ages, the same old system of martyrs, tortures, faggots? Of old, it was in the name of Christianity. To-day, it's in the name of
Bolshevism. Yesterday, the instigator was Saul: the instigator to-day, Mardochai.
Saul has changed into St. Paul, and Mardochai into Karl Marx.
By exterminating this pest, we shall do humanity a service of which our soldiers can have no idea."

-Adolf Hitler, 2ist October 1941, midday.

Christian magic Catholic magic wizard battle!

Like most of them during history, but they hid it better than this idiot.

IMKamphy/Moonman/RachPoster MOD deletes another good thread

IMKamphy RachPoster MOD deletes another good thread

No fun on Holla Forums…. Just despair and Trump

(((Jesuits))) are heavily involved in rapefugee smuggling business, Holla Forums needs to dig more about those scum.

But that was a shit thread

WTF? No Holla Forumslack will ever return to such a religion

I feel bad right now I didn't expect this from Pope

Compared to what? Have you seen the threads these days? You want to argue about some nobody pundent on Twitter saying "da white man be ebil"? The only reason I ever came to Holla Forums was the politically incorrect philosophy. I can see white people be shit on and beat down using my TV or twitter app

Expect everything, it makes you stronger.

WEW LAD

I'm sure a true Scotsman would be a better pope than him.

Aryans are gods?

I've never been more dissapointed in dieties. Shit tier. Gozer the Gozerian is more competent and awe-inspireing.

There isn't going to be a church left if this cuck Pope gets his way.

SOMEONE KILL THIS CUNT AND SEND HIM TO HELL

Well Africa may have been pillaged and plundered but it hasn't been subverted by kikes. I also think black africans just like setting people on fire etc.

What's that from?

What a fun Inquisition. Reminds me of a Jesuit story of conversion, which partly explains why our meme magic works.

There was a tribe of xenophobes in South America. They would behead anyone unfortunate enough to wander into their territory. Such was the fate of the priest that tried to convert this tribe.

The Jesuits decide to send another priest, but this time they did not tell him what the tribe did to his predecessor. This new guy was understandably at a loss on what to do. He likes to play the oboe, though, so every morning he goes to the river and play some tunes.

The music travels to the other side of the river where the tribe was and the tribespeople were mesmerized by the melodious sound. They sought the source and found out that it was from the new priest.

What should we do, they ask among themselves, he is an outsider but we like his music. Eventually they decide to leave him be as long as he delivers enjoyable sound.

As time went on, the priest had managed to interact with the tribe thanks to his skillful oboe playing. With this interaction, the tribe became curious about him and eventually about his religion. This was how he converted the fearful tribe. Their conversion had been so complete that at one point, the priest had convinced them to spare the lives of thieves, who by their law would have been executed.

It was the element of fun that made a people proud of their own kind open up to an outsider. Keep the memes fun and more people will be redpilled. Beware of the outsider with the candy flavored bluepill.

Christcucks, ladies and gentlemen

Also,
Cult of Forgiveness

Good goy! Mock the Church, "Deconstruct it," make it into a target or ridicule. Undo the glue that held Western civilization together for thousands or Rome. just look how well Europe is functions with an atheistic native population and a very fast growing horde of muslims ready to die for their faith.

You are a true Shabbos Goy.

IF you are taking the piss, I don't see the angle. But the shame here is that there are no Turks in St. Peter's square with guns this time around. Of course, the way things are going, they'd appoint a nigger next and really make us into a laughing stock as they try to please the Jews..

How about a cult of justice? Hail Tyr!

Leaving the abortion issue aside, I had no idea Catholicism was this retarded. How can anybody defend this?

Sounds to me like Islam is more to your liking.

Remember Malachi.

The truth that its all a sham is too much for them to admit, so they would rather ignorantly try to defend it. The Council of Nicea in 325 AD and Constantine and his usurious court jews have cast a blight onto humanity. The court jews became a protected class and the bankers of most of christendom. This led to Mayer Amschel Bauer changing his name to Rothschild and uniting with his kike brethren under the Talmud and usury, to genocide the Aryan races, and we know where it went from there.

Pretty much correct.

i told my nanna god wasnt going to curse me for having another abortion :3

Source?

An antipope isn't an evil Pope. It's another claimant to the papacy who has actual support. So if someone else had been elected the Pope, Francis claimed to be true Pope, and a State backed his claim, then he'd be an antipope until either he gave up or actually took over the title.

Aaand… no source given.

Here's something useful (if you know cheeki breeki runes or can handle Jewgle Translate): logoslovo.ru/forum/all/topic_6548. Topic: last pope.

Thanks to Christian weakness we won't be having much of a choice in the matter.

Enjoy being removed.

Have fun in hell, intl.

Don't be a defeatist cunt, or i will have to kill you first.

bump

If by that, you mean ready to pull the trigger, sure.
Post your dox w/ proof, big guy.

Do you even know the purpose of sage nigger? It's not a downvote. It doesn't "anti-bump" or whatever stupid bullshit your favorite forum does. When you counter a post that happens to have sage with a post like that you just look like a massive faggot. What do you think you are actually accomplishing by bumping a thread again within 10 minutes of the last bump? Don't answer that I know it's just going to be something stupid.

What's the problem, you don't like bumps?

There already was a thread a few days ago though…

I like this story, sort of a pied piper tale about the danger of letting christcucks into your tribe.

I'm surprised at how much this triggers me.

This, the concept of "worship" is an Abramistic one.

Really?

So, for those keeping score at home: murdering and raping children is forgivable, but reporting on molesting priests is still a no-no.

lol who cares catholics arent real christians anyways, commie anti-christ pope is commie anti-christ pope, no suprise.

The infiltration of the Vatican does not equate to not being Christian, m8.
>inb4 "b-but muh papal infallability"

You sound like a Bad Samaritan ….

So then will that last supper meme come back to haunt the Jews?

Here comes that storm again…

This man speaks the truth, lutheranism all the way, catholics are into some weird shit nowadays

Everytime this faggot talks about Mercy, Compassion, or Understanding, always remember that he is using this to excuse evil and push evil.

Those 3 things are only for people who need them in order to improve and reform their lives. The people this degenerate is saying we should practice those 3 things on aren't deserving of them. Their victims are.

Those degenerates, including this faggot anti-pope, this arch-heretic need to have the fear of God put back into them. They need to face justice. They need to be punished and destroyed.

I'm Catholic, if you must know. Too many of the fuckers around me are cuckold members of the Papal Internet Defense Force. Shouldn't they realize that False Prophets like him need to be thrown into rivers attached to boulders, as Jesus commanded?

A legitimate movement does not center itself on chaos, user.
You would do well to grow up and live by principle

In the beginning there was Order spread in Chaos. Order and Chaos was then seen as it truly was — two sides of the same coin.
Then the Chaos eventually calmed down enough so that Life appeared.
People were born.
The people forgot that Chaos had begotten them and eventually Ossified under an Inhuman Order. But Chaos always finds an Outlet.
Thus the Chans were born. Slowly, surely, Chaos started manifesting again in this world to become the Creative Elixir it had been as of Old. Ever forwards the Chan's must march in order to topple the Evil Order.

And so the Chans must always be — a pendulum that swings from Healthy Order to Rejuvenating Chaos. The Old Gods must fall so that The Older One can be Reborn.

Praise Kek! Subvert The Dominant Paradigm!

RARE

Why lessen the blow of abortion in the first place though? Isn't abortion considered irredeemable murder of a child to Catholics? If not, why not?

This doesn't seem to be a problem. If one is truly repentant, anything may be forgiven. I hope Papists will eventually realize Rome is not the true Church.

The True Church is in Scotland and is run by True Scottish Priests.

Papists aren't Christian. Go back to worshipping your pedophile god and fuck off, commie

Hi Schlomo

The Roman Catholic Church is the throne of Satan and the source of the west's problems

Catholic and Christian are mutually exclusive terms

Sadly, 80% of Christians think of the Vatican as the embodiment of Christianity, of course, you are not one of these Christians, apparently.
You are here after all.

Catholics were the original Globalists

The Vatican really should stop with these pranks.

From Mel Brook's ""History of the World, Part I"".

Wait really? Got any evidence on that? Would be appreciated because as far as I've seen/heard, Scotland's currently going the way of Sweden (though I'm aware it's mostly in the cities, and my info on Scotland is a bit out of date).

Zeitgeist has been debunked years ago you fucking retard.