WHY KANYE WAS VANNED

Kanye West is ALT-RIGHT!

Don't believe what the Jewish media is telling you, sources say that Kanye West was a Trump Supporter, and had alot to say about the media before he was vanned. He was tired of the LuggenPresse, and was going to start an alt-right entertainment website, targeted at African Americans poisoned by the jewish media..

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/11/22/kanye-west-reportedly-hospitalized-after-abruptly-canceling-remaining-leg-saint-pablo-tour.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
tmz.com/2016/11/22/kanye-west-5150-psychiatric-hold-violent-cops/
cnn.com/2016/11/18/entertainment/kanye-west-racism/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are we being raided ?

o rly?

If you didnt notice that Kanye West was fucking insane when he interrupted Taylor Swift's acceptance speech so long ago, you weren't paying attention.

West is clearly bipolar and goes on his famous rants when he's in his manic phase. He's also possibly strung out in drugs. There is no need for further explanation for why he got vanned. Nigga be cray-cray, that's all.

On Saturday in Sacramento he ended his show after just four songs but not before a 10-minute tirade about Beyonce, Jay Z, Hillary Clinton, Mark Zuckerberg, the radio and MTV.

foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/11/22/kanye-west-reportedly-hospitalized-after-abruptly-canceling-remaining-leg-saint-pablo-tour.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

I don't care what some dumb nigger thinks. Fuck burgers.

Fuck off
Kayne was positioning himself to be President but some of his handlers think he can't beat Trump Though he is honestly their best shot

fuck off shills

gross idfpepe

A plot, a stunt, or kek at work?

The real reason he was vanned though is that he said "PizzaGate" during his rant.

So that's two reasons for him to hang

A nigger being insane and high on drugs? I`ve never heard such rubbish. Next you`re going to tell me that he craves attention.

This.

did he really tho

>Imma let yah finish that…

Gay fish :DD

Next thing you know, they will have stories about him being violent.

tmz.com/2016/11/22/kanye-west-5150-psychiatric-hold-violent-cops/

Sounds racist to me.

but Richard Spencer had one of the best speeches of all time

of all time

That psychology mumbo jumbo is all just jew lies used to control Kanye to keep him from using his gif of genius to help his people learn the truth.

Exactly. Kanye hasn't figured out that Taylor Swift isn't actually natsoc, and he's trying to outdo her again.

Look that isn't fooling anyone.

Are you retarded? This is cuckchan tier nonsense. Please fuck off.

What is up with all these kayne threads recently ?

He's a loud attention whoring nigger whose jumped on the band wagon, nothing else

No, he was banned cause he is a nigger.

He'll say/do anything that seems edgy at the time.

The guy is nothing more than a walking marketing brand that's aimed at niggers who think they have a brain big enough to cover with tin foil.

No such thing as based minorities or fags.

In all seriousness, we know that memes can alter a person's perception of himself. If you show somebody enough images of themselves as a mass murdering Nazi **Ben Garrison*, they will begin to see themselves that way. Simply described as getting inside their head. Making provocative memes of somebody and showing those memes to them is so memeticly powerful, it's probably unethical.

If we did it to Kanye, that would be quite an accomplishment.

What's honestly an interesting thought with someone like Kanye, who is a little unhinged, is that if we reach the point where some black celebrities go the Tommy Sotomayor route, you could actually see Kanye doing NatSoc-lite to get out ahead.

I could also see him integrating Third Reich themes into his lavish concerts.

We're doing to memes what lasers did to bombs. Precision memes laser targeted at key individuals. Targets valuable to our culture war.

When all Africans are deported back to Africa, Tommy Sotomayor should be installed as their king. He's their best shot.

What use is an insane ranting nigger in a culture war ?

Amazing video

Dividing common niggers from their jewish masters. Get Kanye to teach niggers about how jews control and manipulate them. That alone would be worthwhile sabotage of the jewish plan.

Why do you think they were so quick to institutionalize Kanye once they caught wind of it? They know he's dangerous to their plans if he re-aligns with us.

I think so too. Apparently lefties made it because they thought Taylor Swift's video was depicting a racist romantic version of Africa instead of the brutal reality. They tried raising money with the video for a charity, but I cut that part off the end.

I just like the sublime juxtaposition of Taylor Swift with niggers nigging.

"Specifically to black people, stop focusing on racism," he said. "This world is racist, OK? Let's stop being distracted to focus on that as much. It's a f***ing fact. We are in a racist country."

“A lot of people here tonight felt like they lost,” the rapper began. “You know why? Because y’all been lied to. Google lied to you. Facebook lied to you. Radio lied to you.”

"You might not like it, but they gotta hear it. I ain't here to massage you with a fake truth, telling you that Hillary gon' win over and over and over and then you wake up [and] you still can't believe it! You know why? Because you was lied to by Google. You was lied to by Mark Zuckerberg,"

cnn.com/2016/11/18/entertainment/kanye-west-racism/

He seeks validation and attention, if he thinks that this works, he might just latch onto it. We need to express an outpouring of love for kanye, while slowly exposing him to the red pill, so he can give the nigs the red pill too.

these celebrities have an enormous impact on normie youth, they are very important to set large amounts of people on the path to being redpilled

just look at how quickly they 'hospitalized' him after his rant about Trump, the jews understand the impact of this nigger on young people

Everyone embracing this uppity nigger is retarded. But bullshit celebrities geting thrown in a mental hospital for going off thereservation when in theory only being a danger is cause for such action is a good inroad to showing normies what pedowood is..

THIS TIMES 10000

So then stop turning niggers into celebrities, dumbfuck.

Hey shit for brains, we aren't the ones doing that. The jews are doing that, and that's why we want to sabotage their pet nigger Kanye.

I'm gonna need to see some Audio/Visual proof backing up those claims, bucko.

IE, Pics or it didn't happen, nigger.

I have no mouth and I must Sage.

It amazes me how people as stupid as this even find their way here in the first place.

this is exactly how I feel any time people talk about Kanye West

for the past 10 years I still dont understand why anybody cares about him

>>>/cuckchan/

Yes goyim, yes…

sooo
why are kanye threads even allowed

Because kanye is a based trump supporter

XD XD XD

i dunno, seems like a reach to me, user.

I have some thoughts, but saging because there isn't a good reason for us to talk about this. If plebbit wants to spread it in an attempt to "redpill" blacks then whatever, but that isn't our fight.

Kanye is a fucking idiot. You can tell this if you listen to his rant. He is barely coherent and repeats shit over and over again. A true master of the nigger art of talking for extended periods of time without really saying anything.

That said, even an inarticulate moron can arrive at the right conclusions, and potentially influence their followers. When shit like pic related is going on every day in the aftermath of the election, thanks to the completely morally bankrupt (((commies))) trying to provoke race wars, every gibbering voice of reason that the nogs might listen to is welcome, so that these poor white children might make it out of their hellholes alive and unmolested to fight one day as enraged race realists.

Fuck "based blacks," fuck caring for any people but our own, fuck attention whoring Kanye, but I'll appreciate what he did if it gets one niglet to lay off the white kids.

you would be crazy if you were black, out as alt-right and had a 'mother'-in-law from hell. He must be taking a constant barrage of hatred from all corners. #YouCantBlameTheKanye

Fuck this nigger and fuck alt-kikes

But if lefties made it surely they wouldn't dare show the previous white paradise of Rhodesia and Sierra Leone, the golf courses and the smiling tourists?

>>>/suicide/

>>>/oven/

look at the amount of pro-nigger threads in the catalog right now and tell me we're not.

Sucking up to the Dilbert cartoonist was bad enough. He was just using the election to shill for his book. But a fucking nigger rapper? He's retarded, even by black's low standards.

If you want to turn blacks against jews, then go right ahead. But don't for a second come to Holla Forums saying how a retard is "red pilled".

It's saddening to think back a few weeks where each thread would have intelligent, though-out posts. Now, instead, we have been infested by shills and faggots where the majority of posts are garbage-tier. Fucking go away. I want my Holla Forums back.

Insurance blag.

Regardless of dum nigger attention whore Kayne, I envisage the possibility of fashing Hopet-tier niggers into a role model for niggers with more agency. They would have to agree to segregation, tho.

nope. and op is still a nigger loving jew.

sage with fire.

test