Blimbf btfo

How will he ever recover?

The general should be fired for letting trannies anywhere near the anti-missile equipment in the first place tbh

reaching levels, non argument, false premise etc

it's complete and total not-an-argument, which basically describes the modern left.

how is the general even able to say "We had a guy who could shoot it down but he was transgender" as the missile is already flying at them??? im just picturing the dude talking really fast and then everyone dies, also
that's a gendered pronoun, what a sexist artist tbqh famalama

oh shit this

Xuy*

All (((me)))

>>>Holla Forums

how the orange pupkin will ever recover?

Also

밤에 너를 더 잘게 해줄거야.

NEVER EVER
BLIMPTURDS BTFO FOREVER
RECOVERY IMPOSSIBLE
MENDING UNMANAGEABLE
HEALING HALTED
GOODBYE GET WELL
RESTORATION REFUSED
REPAIR RETARDED
SALVAGE SODOMIZED
REDEMPTION RAPED

Okay poleddit, trannies totally aren't mentally ill and incapable of performing under high stress, gotcha.

こはアホ脂肪

Apparently trump is albino now.

If Holla Forums, freech, SA and the dregs of Correct the Record were permabanned, this board would probably only have 3 posters left.

It's for their sake, not ours.

And has DSL?

Wew
As always the left is on point with their analysis. The ADA is filled with mentally deficient sexual deviants.

t. Glorious Ordance Master Race Unfucker of ADA fuckups

So the entire U.S air defence depends on a single trannie looking at the sky 24/7? Makes sense

I frequently bash Holla Forums and Donald Trump as a joke, but it probably attracted actual leftists and liberals. Sorry user.

don't be sorry, you did it for the noble cause of shitposting

Chesscucks everybody.

I too ironically shitposted about Trump but have since had the veil lifted from my eyes. Should've listened to the anons who warned that he was controlled opp and would do more bad than good oh wait they were all banned by Kukfy and the rest of the hotpockets for being wrongthink

Did xe just assume xir's gender?

dubs confirm never ever

What did he mean by this?

He meant
>>>/a/

Whats the matter user, don't like some anime grills?

most people think they're pretty deformed/retarded looking.

They sometimes are.

>>>Holla Forums

It's like the mods want this board to be garbage.

>>>/sudo/

>>>/reddit/

Thus board hit it peak awhile back and it has gradually declined since then. I blame the same retards that ruined Holla Forums.

Not movie related.
Fuck off with your bait.

>>>/sudo/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/suicide/

Yeah. I'm sure the mentally ill faggot dick-chopper-offer is the one in charge of targeting and firing the anti-missile missiles.

I'm sure he'd be really good at targeting missiles because he'd be totally focused on his job and not dreaming about chopping off dicks or dilating his manpussy gash with a ramrod.

Because that makes sense, apparently.

=BLOMPF WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT==

How autistic do you have too be to believe this? Name five fresh memes from this board that you consider "high level".

This is what autists actually believe is "sophisticated humour". They genuinely believe that this stuff is funny.

and these are just the first 5 which popped up into my mind, kiddo

You are cancer.

and you are virgin

LOL

We had a person, but ze was a woman who happened to identify as trans.

tell me what nazi made the original cartoon so i can have them fired for hate speech against transpeople

You really are cancer. Your idea of a "dank maymay" (I bet you have used that term without any sarcasm before) are all cancerous forced memes. You have a terrible sense of humour if that is what you would classify as "sophisticated humour".

Somebody get this hothead out of here

wait, that's a legit meme

Those people are called normalfags.

like all the rest

maybe you just have a reddit-tier taste, ever thought about that?

you think this gives you power over me?