THEY ARE TRYING TO STEAL THE ELECTION

New York Magazine is reporting that a group of computer scientists and election lawyers are privately urging Hillary Clinton to challenge the vote in certain swing states, citing statistical irregularities in the vote. The non-partisan Center for Investigative Reporting rates computer scientist Alex Halderman – the report’s source – as highly credible.

Between the so-called 'Hursti Hack', questions over Soros-linked voting machines, some peculiarities in Texas, and the media furore over Trump's democracy-threatening questioning of the election outcome; it is perhaps ironic that, after being soundly beaten across the vast majority of counties in America, NY Mag reports, a group of prominent computer scientists and election lawyers are urging the Clinton campaign to call for a recount in three swing states won by Donald Trump after allegedly finding "persuasive evidence" of vote hacking.

Voting-rights attorney John Bonifaz and J. Alex Halderman, the director of the University of Michigan Center for Computer Security and Society, believes they’ve found persuasive evidence that results in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania may have been manipulated or hacked.

Last Thursday, the activists held a conference call with Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta and campaign general counsel Marc Elias to make their case, according to a source briefed on the call. The academics presented findings showing that in Wisconsin, Clinton received 7 percent fewer votes in counties that relied on electronic-voting machines compared with counties that used optical scanners and paper ballots. Based on this statistical analysis, Clinton may have been denied as many as 30,000 votes; she lost Wisconsin by 27,000. While it’s important to note the group has not found proof of hacking or manipulation, they are arguing to the campaign that the suspicious pattern merits an independent review.

Meanwhile a very reasonable argument against these claims was

occupydemocrats.com/2016/11/23/computer-scientists-say-trump-may-hacked-voting-machines-demand-recount/

zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-22/scientists-find-persuasive-evidence-vote-hacking-demand-clinton-recount-3-states

slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2016/11/reports_claiming_the_election_was_rigged_are_wrong.html

archive.is/wSWSF
archive.is/J9avb
archive.is/RhcLs

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Jon_Rosenthal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phil_Bronstein
archive.is/QSbmb
snopes.com/audit-the-vote/
tdmsresearch.com/2016/11/10/2016-presidential-election-table/
facebook.com/GregPalastInvestigates/posts/10154744416772128
huffingtonpost.com/entry/jill-stein-election-recount_us_5835e45be4b09b6055fffc64
mashable.com/2016/11/23/jill-stein-vote-recount-wisconsin-michigan-pennsylvania/#kGLW_c7peSqF
archive.is/BnV5N
archive.is/cVKuL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

good. im just waiting for a reason to go full RWDS. never doubt my power…

Podesta is really afraid of what may happen with a Trump presidency.

Even Nate Bronze is disputing it, looks like some unsubstantiated bullshit

Meaningless drivel. Leftists are sperging out. Business as usual.

I am sure it is .But there are hundreds of liberal tweets that are trying to justify forming a leftist antifa and "revolution movement" claiming that there was an election fraud against them while the oposite has trully a bigger possibility.

I love how these fucks cannot fathom that anything bad could come from this. They seem to think they have a patent on taking to the streets. No you dumbasses, we don't take to the streets beause we don't need to. We know how our system works. We'll shitpost and complain, but we accept what happens. If you fuck the reults to our election now, you aren't going to have some angry right-wingers pissing and moaning and maybe a tipped dumpster next to the 4/7 waffle joint. You going to have people in firefights with the police, and you're not going to be able to go into work because the roads on the way they're have been bombed and burnt out so the police and national guard can't deploy their fucking vehicles to whatever store is now the Civil War 2.0 HQ.

And…?

Based on what? The fact that she received fewer votes in regions that had access to more expensive methods of voting? Real shocker.

Also:
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Jon_Rosenthal
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phil_Bronstein

Hmmmmmmmmm.

… What did you expect?

What's more: Why do you sound as if you think that's a bad thing?

Good. Go for it.
Please.

i think this. any investigation into voter fraud would likely be bad for Clinton, who obviously distorted results in her favor. seems like the CIA niggers are trying to get people to believe it was rigged for trump so theyll start civil war, allowing Obungo to declare Martial Law.

The reason she didn't challenge the results when she had the chance was because she knew all her vote fraud would be exposed.

This is more systematic than it seems.They are creating a narrative.

There already is much smoke in the public realm: the hacking of the Democratic National Committee, the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, and John Podesta, the chairman of Hillary Clinton's campaign. Also, Russian hackers reportedly targeted state election systems in Arizona and Illinois. Coincidentally or not, the Russian deputy foreign minister said after the election that Russian government officials had conferred with members of Trump's campaign squad. (A former senior counterintelligence officer for a Western service sent memos to the FBI claiming that he had found evidence of a Russian intelligence operation to coopt and cultivate Trump.) And the DNC found evidence suggesting its Washington headquarters had been bugged—but there was no indication of who was the culprit. In his recent book, The Plot to Hack America, national security expert Malcolm Nance wrote, "Russia has perfected political warfare by using cyber assets to personally attack and neutralize political opponents…At some point Russia apparently decided to apply these tactics against the United States and so American democracy itself was hacked."

From 5 days ago

www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/11/will-congress-investigate-russian-interference-2016-campaign

archive.is/QSbmb

I hope they fucking pursue this. It won't change anything, but it will continue to make the left-wing look like desperate sore losers. Hillary Clinton blasted Trump for claiming he wouldn't accept the election results if he lost, but now that the roles are reversed she wants to challenge it?

Continuing to whine about losing the election will alienate every last Democrat who isn't hooked on gibsmedat. Already the mass-exodus of white Democrats helped Trump to win Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin – states that hadn't voted Republican in decades.

Fuck, this guy is so wrong all the time I wish he hadn't come out to refute it!

Clintons do not want any judges or investigators new their shit. Tell if a recount happens.

Good.

You know what, let there be a long drawn out court case battle.
Let Hillary in, let's burn this fucking world down and start building it up again.

These whiny leftist faggots will never stop. Humanity is too weak.

If I am not throwing bricks through kike windows in the next ten years, everyone on the "list" is getting ricin letters.

SHE

FUCKING

CONCEDED

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.

Not all the time.

That faggot got BTFO so hard nothing he ever says again will be relevant to anything.

straight out of the soros playbook for forming color revolutions

smells like arab spring and the ukraine uprising

making america great again isnt going to be easy, but itll be worth the fight

The media said something like voter fraud doesn't exist because they were absolutely sure they would win. Now that the tides have turned, sadly no one is going to take them seriously.

Snopes has already called this bullshit out:
snopes.com/audit-the-vote/
Hillary's campaign has already respected the election result, and the state election offices have all verified the results now.
Even MSNBC called this out as just hoopla, and regular post-election drivel like usual.

well, except MI. Trump will be campaigning for re-election before they get their shit together

There is a blog that claims the election was stolen he claims that CNN exit polls do not fit the actual results (this is false). He uses incorrect exit poll numbers and then claims CNN exit polls show these numbers. In addition the man who made the blog has a mexican sounding name.

Here is the blog tdmsresearch.com/2016/11/10/2016-presidential-election-table/

I don't know why they are so worried about it. Their time out of power will be very brief in the grand scheme of things.

This isn't going to happen, especially not in Wisconsin (since you only have 3 days to declare a recount) and any other recount triggering would require a fucking lawsuit, which would have a federal judge looking TOO CLOSELY at the numbers on BOTH SIDES.

Why do you think Shillery went down so easy and didn't demand a recall? it's either A.) Because there's a shit-ton of votes that were illegally casted for dems, or B.) She has something sneaky planned for the Electors (which I doubt)

The same paper is also "reporting" that 6 Electorates have "pledged" to switch the votes to Shillery, which I also highly doubt, as it's just ASKING for a lynching.

German news just picked this up

talking about possible voter fraud

Wew

Maybe we should recount all votes, I am sure they will pick up hillarys fraud

HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

THEY manipulated the computers themselves in order to not only make Trump lose but also discredit the whole right wing for voting fraud

NOBODY would expect them to fake the results in their own disadvantage!

Fuck me. we found some worthy foes Holla Forums

Oh man, they still can't get over the fact that they lost. It's like looking at Bernie supporters doing the math.

You are slow, negro. This shit was on CNN yesterday. Sad when the MSM I'd faster than Holla Forums.

On the one hand, this is a pathetic, desperate attempt to try and reverse their obvious loss.
On the other hand, it would be absolutely glorious if these idiots actually DID force a nationwide recount, and the truth comes out that Trump won the popular vote too.

I don't know if they're THAT clever; they clearly did plan to cheat by rigging the voting machines, and planted the Russian story in the MSM to try and explain away any discrepancies as the Russians trying to rig the election for Trump.
More likely, they tried to rig it to win, but underestimated just how YUUUGE the Trump landslide was going to be, and ended up just narrowing the gap.
I think that one guy had the spirit of the facts - if not the actual numbers - with his prediction of "Trump wins by 10 points, Hillary cheats by 8 points, so Trump ends up winning by 2".

Shit, perhaps it has been planned all along?

The problem is that the people recounting will be jews.

WhatI like about this shit is story are the titles of "top computer experts", "scientists"…
Like, what the fuck makes you a top computer expert? Top 10? Top 1000000? Top in America? Top among groups paid by Clinton PACs?
I really really hope they push for it. And oh boy if they say that the results were actually invalid and we have to get ready for her That's when you unironically get the DOTR.

I don't think that would stop them, if they convince themselves that their claim is true they'll go with it. But most likely they just want to cause general turmoil in a Trump administration.

This. Also the process of a recount is a complete shitshow, a lawyer has to petition for an audit of each individual county suspected and it gets held up in court forever. In 2000, Gore sued every single Florida county for a recount, and der erwig guac ensured only certain counties were actually recounted. The process of recounting is a complete shitshow rife with manipulation, and if a recount happens they could easily Jew their way out of a Trump win and suppress competing evidence. The voting machines do not even leave any records to be audited, so the only way a "recount" of SorosTech machines would occur is by fabricating data. If this gains any traction it is a huge red flag, we need to stop it before then.

Indeed, I would have expected more fuss from her camp otherwise.

These people got statistics and polls wrong for almost 2 solid years and now they're going to be right using the same numbers? Only idiots will not see this for what it is.

they are going to try to steal the election

So it is really happening. They will try to do it.

Got a source?

facebook.com/GregPalastInvestigates/posts/10154744416772128

huffingtonpost.com/entry/jill-stein-election-recount_us_5835e45be4b09b6055fffc64

mashable.com/2016/11/23/jill-stein-vote-recount-wisconsin-michigan-pennsylvania/#kGLW_c7peSqF

archive.is/BnV5N
archive.is/cVKuL

Looks like it's really happening.

Do them mean counties having over 100% turn out? Or Dead people voting? You know they don't want a full investigation since it'll blow up in their face.

The moderators have been compromised.

,./,

The moderators have been compromised.

,,.;

So why are they marching in support of Hillary, since she used fraud and manipulation to beat Bernie? The Irony must be lost on these retards.

Also why don't they recount the ballots and they recount the machines?

Then make a new thread about it

then it's not happening, it's just desperation

You're as retarded as you are gay.

It might be happening though

They're using meme magick to change the timeline again! We must combat this with our own Holy Magic.

SHADILAY
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y

This is the issue- in nigger areas, of course they have to put niggers in charge of counting and certifying and votes. This is, obviously, an issue since niggers can't do basic arithmetic.

I hope they do hand recounts. Because for every Donna Brazile on CNN, they are hundreds not on TV doing all they can to nigger-rig the vote. It would give Trump the popular vote back too I'd bet.

NEVER let your guard down. They couldn't rig the general election, so now they're trying to win through recount fraud.

That was him being sarcastic because he considered the possibility so ridiculous, so it's actually him being extra wrong.

So wrong he accidentally underflowed. Impressive.

That made my whole family laugh. Thanks. I gave you credit user don't worry.