4chan Shillwave Happening

Many of us have been through this before, on Holla Forums it's happened several times, particularly during gamergate.

4chan is being hit by - likely - several groups at the moment, spammed with comments that are essentially saying "Spencer has been our leader as alt-rightists, but he might have gone too far". They're trying to push a narrative on the board that he's some kind of leader, that people are splitting up and dividing.

That alt-right = nazi. Nothing new of course but it's a concentrated wave.

Take a look.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/v/thread/358491664
voxday.blogspot.com/2016/08/what-alt-right-is.html
archive.is/qQkpC
archive.is/wced0
archive.is/d0pID
archive.is/nNVa3
archive.is/ANDHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't think they'll all shills. We have some legit newfags around who bought into some of the MSM bullshit and came over here without doing any lurking before posting. Reminder that 4chan is literally getting shut down so we're seeing a large influx.

>reddit spacing
very impolite sage

It's been happening on 8ch to an extent too in case you haven't noticed. All sorts of retards came out of the woordworks.

no, 4chan is definitely being hit really hard right now. It's the same thing that happened here around gamergate.

They're pushing hard the narrative that alt-right = nazis, and that trump supporters = alt right.

It was the same with gamergate. Massive shilling and concerted efforts by groups to frame us as obsessed with harassing women and not legitimate issues.

Like you just notice shillwaves after a while.

Why the fuck do you think we are here?

Not even close to the point of my post?

hiroshima is really gonna nagasaki 4chan?

Yea I am from 4chy Holla Forums and i haven't had to seek refurge on doublechan since the great cucking

its getting fucking REKT over there and I am worried that the attention that it has been getting is going to keep leading to greater and greater things

wondering when v& start happening

Suppose I come from Seattle, and suppose I hate rain. So I leave Seattle and move to Phoenix.

Then when I go to work every day in Phoenix, some squirrelly little fuck like you comes up to my desk and tries to tell me about the extraordinary weather in Seattle. Do you understand why I might lose my patience with you?

This tbh fam.
There has been a shillwave recently, but also there's been a newfagwave.

Except in this example, he's not talking about the weather, he's talking about an assault on the city.

It's an active happening

10 years too late tbh

I just dont like Spencer or Duke they fit too well into old narratives plus they havent done anything that other people havent done without attracting this much attention
Also the fact that some seem to want everyone to rush into a movement and stick by it seems stupid to me
Remain anonymous and fluid let Spencer fall or succeed on his own

The "assault" on Holla Forums is the rain in Seattle. The reason I left.

I don't care about the particular variety of rain, or the particular nuances of the assault. Who gives a shit? What am I supposed to do, take over 4chan from Hiroshima Nagasaki and fix the problem myself? Can't be done. Hell, I wouldn't if I could. Why are you even wasting your time there?
Evidently you do, since you come here with weather reports.

Fellow refugee from halfchan here. It's fucking crazy.

eat shit and die. Fuck off back to your containment zone, we don't want your disease.

Make like a Syrian and drown yourself.

Ignore this poster.

We welcome half-chan refugees with open arms. Prepare for the real redpill.

What do I need to know in order to migrate here in the best possible way

TFW I support merkle now

No we don't faggot, nice >reddit spacing
this is how you can spot them.

It's not just an assault on 4chan though. That's where the battleground is right now, but the bigger picture is this;

Spencer, TRS, the alt-right meme, is being created and actively pushed in order to create and push several narratives.

It's not a coincidence this shillwave is coming right after the nazi salute event. It's a concerted effort. It's a direct attack by the opposition against us, an attempt to discredit us.

You can not care about that if you want? Some of us like to keep up with what's going on.

Lurk more, know that the greatest glory days of 8ch are long behind it and that we're currently being raided.

since you fags like cucked chans so much have a downboat

>reddit spacing

DOWNBOAT

Who cares/ Best case scenario they all commit Sudoku out of shame. How does any of this effect me?

Nigger, the jews don't need some saluting neo-nazi to discredit Holla Forums. What reputation is there to discredit? Use your fucking head.
Not to mention we ''ARE' natsoc, so labelling us as such is probably the most honest thing the jews have ever done.

Fuck you and fuck halfchan, nigga.

This is what I am worried about, we thought the jews would stop jewing for 2 seconds when we won and they pushed this on us

So this is the power of doublecuck chan

Also good to see you can't click two post without first clicking back on the reply window

>>>/cuckchan/

Step 1: Never go to cuckchan again, and stop caring about what is going on there.
Or better yet: go back and never come here again.

That's exactly what you're doing though
now it's cuckchan, I know you cuckfugees don't like using the word cuck because you love Jamal so much but please at least try and fit in.

>reddit spacing
>>>/4pol/

>>>/4pol/

>>>/4pol/

>>>/4pol/

>>>/4pol/

Stop posting and lurk more, if you can't be bothered to do that then fuck off

I hope you never learn.

You are such an idiot it wouldnt surprise me if you were one of our mods

Fairly typical shill move: create a line (pro that guy and anti that guy) and turn them against each other. People who are anti any leader either side with anti that guy and get dragged into the infighting or are turned on by pro that guy.
Eternal reminder having any kind of leader is shit. Heroes and signal boosters are useful but always remember they should be turned on as soon as they try to guide a movement to suit their own ends. Anyone who makes any claim of a leader or a voice is a shill and deserves the gas.

Thats why I liked Ramzpaul never tried to be more than what he is
Gex has done more for us than Spencer and he remained anonymous

Where?

to any and all cuckchan refugees: just because you come from an imageboard, that does not mean you speak or understand the local dialect. lurk here, and on any other of the top 15 or so boards that pique your interest.

o they really not have that on cuckchan?

kamphy is our only shit mod, go back to endchan you fucking kike.

I have no clue, but evidently that cuckchanner doesn't know how to do it.

TRIPS OF TRUTH
/thread

I just checked, they have it there too.
btw post in my bait thread
boards.4chan.org/v/thread/358491664

show me your penis

Well yeah who do you think I was talking about?
You need to calm down and learn to express yourself

this is the time for blindrage shitposting, cuckchan is here fucking again

Fuck off.

come on

come on man, show me your penis

Fucking 4chan is off the wall right now. The whole board is getting buttfucked. I haven't seen it this bad, not even for Gamergate.

leave

Are you sure you're not just seeing a backlash to the video that's going viral where the average conservative type of person is pushing against being labelled as a jew-hating nazi?

The success of the alt-right was built around the fact that anything that wasn't fellating minorities was determined to be racist, sexist, or homophobic. So the average guy with half a brain could recognize that when people were pairing him up with nazis that their bullshit was retarded and that above all things, the people smearing him were his enemy. That was the left's game plan, and countless videos and posts have been made about how that strategy is blowing up in their collective dyed hair faces.

Then comes along this guy, and he's openly talking about securing a future for white children at the expense of minorities, and suddenly all those people who were reacting AGAINST the left have paused and are going "Whoa, what the fuck? There ARE people like this? Well that's not ME" and then they start reacting in the opposite direction, pushing against the alt-right label and saying that Spencer's just a nazi or whatever.

This reaction you're seeing doesn't need to be an organized effort by alphabet agencies and shills. It can easily be explained as a natural, organic response to strong pro-white anti-minority rhetoric.

As for Spencer's speech, I'm just curious as to how this plays out. By making a public sentiment about pro-white policies, Spencer has separated the alt-right from the indefinable mass that contained right leaning voters who also happened to be minorities, minority-lovers, or even minority-not-minders.He's poked his head above the swarm and has shouted "Look at me! Look at how much better white people are than everyone else!" And this paints a target on him, and gives a target to the still hurt and needing a target left. That seems like bad strategy to me. However, it could be that his position IS held by the majority, and now that he's poked his head out, others will see what he stands for and feel his stance resonate with them. If that happens, then it will have been a good strategy. It will have pushed the limits of what's acceptable to discuss a bit further to the right. But that's assuming he doesn't survive the lambasting that's coming. And it also assumes that he can handle the intensity of the opposing ideology hating him and wanting him to fail.

It's gonna be an interesting couple of weeks.

goddam you are stupid

This isn't reddit spacing, pay attention to this guy's post.

There's also shills here trying to push us as alt-right, tell them to fuck off.

They're targeting here next. Halfchan is their first target.

Its not going to work your average white is still very brainwashed
I like your point that the left had pushed all right leaning and actually all white people into a mass which was ALL racist and thus drove them away from the left and multiculturalism but Spencer did paint this target which he didnt need to do which might as you say drive others back into the lefts pozzed grip

wew

They are already here. Source: OP is here, and he's already shitting this place up with his presence.

Dude. I bet you anything the SPLC and the ADL both probably have dedicated divisions at this point that do nothing but shill stupid 'narratives' tm on 4chan. I'm sure they come here too but honestly we probably don't get shilled nearly as much because lets be honest. Spending too much time here can be extremely hard on the psyche of even the most dedicated of shills.

Stopped around 3 months in
Now stop pretending this place isnt an imageboard and accept it for what it is
It will have good posts and bad posts

REEEEEEEE muh Shibboleths
calm the fuck down halfchan. 4chan cuckchan blah blah blah

i believe i shall decline your offer to give hiroshima my IP address.

/thread

And yeah, it stopped around 3 months into this election cycle when a bunch of cuckchanners came here and ruined the fucking place, then it really died after they banned that ben fishbeaner guy

Think about how this news is hitting the average right leaning guy who was pro-Trump against the crowd of his lefty friends who bought into the media bullshit and believed that Trump's rise is proof that America is full of racists. How are they going to react to this? How can they react to this? Are they going to attempt to defend Spencer's words, and watch their social connections die in a fire, or are they going to back off and go "holy shit, you guys might have been right"

Again, we'll see how the next couple of weeks turn out.

Its an imageboard you idiot there's nothing to ruin

Kill yourself newfag.

lel are you not entertained?

For fucks sakes, Holla Forums doesn't give a fuck how alt-right gets treated. If you identify as a alt-kike you're a faggot, subversive, plebbitor or all of them.

4cuck can burn for all I care.

Spencer is a nothing though
Trump is the key, this whole "controversy" is nothing more than the (((medias))) subversive war
If Trump is good and continues to wreck his opponents than its the media that will have been defeated as peoples already low trust in them will be shattered and we will reach late Soviet Union style, where people think "what lies are they telling today" intead of the current "well of course they are biased but they would lie would they?"

I'm having a good night

Wow you are an idiot

If you don't like a thread then filter it and go into another one. This isn't Plebbit. We don't do downvotes here.

Just talk around him and let him sperg out

Guess who's behind this one
(((tavistock institute)))

I'm getting really tired of the faggotry of the vocal minority here on fullchan.
Yes, cuckchan is full of cancer and shitmods. That's why it's called cuckchan.
However, you are not proving your elitism by being an obnoxious tool. Fullchan is a place for unfiltered ideas and truth. If someone is a cucked bluepill faggot, sage,filter,report. If they're a newfag, tell them to lurk. If they're a shill, identify them, then treat them like a bluepill cuck.
Being a shithead "downboat"ing faggot makes you worse than they are.

Tavistock

I am on a sick one with no plans of stopping.

You are an idiot and yeah it doesnt seem like you have any plans of stopping

bump

voxday.blogspot.com/2016/08/what-alt-right-is.html

tavistock

I can't bare it anymore, usually I don't come here because you don't tolerate fun posting. But I was in a thread today where some crackbaby got killed by it's negligent parents. I was just like "oh well, crackheads killed their crackbaby, no loss" And all these americans started saying "omg im so mad dat poor baby, it must of hurt, oh no :(".

I seriously want to kill myself right now. I will lurk but I just wanted to mention how newfag reddit tier it is over there now. People post a story about a dead crackbaby and the newfags start crying, fucking hilarious and retarded at the same time. This is unbareable, you guys have to help us, spam hitler or something. Gore even.

Spencer has been giving the same sorts of speeches for years. Really, I'm more bothered by him not using this opportunity to draw more attention to the JQ than by any racist overtones in his speech.
The only thing that unnecessarily turned off normies without achieving anything positive was the fucking Hitler salute. Fuck you, Mike Enoch.

>Yes, for the millionth time
>Yes, I've been hearing that all year.
>Who?
>Never heard of him
>How many people showed up?
>Who the fuck cares?

Wow, it's fucking nothing.

wew that's quite edgy

The Hitler Salute. Who cares? Spencer is leading a huwhite nationalist movement. Hell he said Hail Trump Hail our People and Hail *can't remember what the third one was* I mean…I'm just a fascist not a huwhite nationalist. Although if I was European in a 90 percent plus white country I might be more huwhite nationlist…Anyways Spencer isn't trying to be mainstream.. It's his thing. I like the guy personally. Especially after listening to some of his NPI speeches this year. I didn't really like him that much a few months ago.

I'd normally tell you to shut up and lurk more like but if muh fun is all you really care about then maybe you should follow through when you say:

thing is we are nazis though
And we don't care about pr

Congratulations on being chan cancer, faggot.

capped

Not gonna lie, his response did destroy the concern trolling that I see I was doing.

I'll be quiet now.

stay here, lurk for 2+ months before posting and then embrace the bitter-sweet taste of neverending pain

Did we (or any other board on that occasion) ever work out a plan on how to cope with a mass-exodus of nu-cuckchan?

Lel. Yeah he had a conference with around 250-300 people in attendance and it gets coverage in all the major liberal media organs. The New York Times. Washington Post etc. etc. etc. Pretty funny really. Like omg 300 people. Some of the liberals seem to really enjoy Spencers views though secretly. I watched some video from the Young Turks Talking about it and the woman in the video was talking about how the alt right appreciates beautiful motherhood and probably doesn't believe in lesbianism. She had a look in her eye thats for sure…lel. Of course then she was like I really really hate these people, can't stand them!..huh but your eyes for a minute there said differently my dear.

You're not stating the obvious fact that he's a false flagging kike.

Who? Spencer? How so?

congrats on enabling one-liner cuckchan-tier posts to permeate here

hmm I wonder why the alt-kike is so hated around here

I think there is a bigger issue here that is in danger of being overshadowed by this cuckchan faggotry. The guys doing the salute at that event were apparently jews, so it can be assumed that they were planning to do that to begin with, since the media picked up on it so quickly.

Add that to the rumors of clinton possibly planning to contest the election, and the lingering insinuation of a Soros style color revolution, we could be seeing the beginning of a new leftist assault. Paint all white Trump supporters as alt-right nazis, start the riots, then contest the election. A nicely set up three prong push, each act supporting the others.

That's just my personal conjecture, but it may be something to watch for. After all, I don't think any of us expected them to just let us win.

And to the cuckfugees, everything will go a lot smoother here if you just lurk for a while. Seriously, this is our home, show some respect, faggots

GO BACK TO CUCKCKAN

GO BACK TO CUCKCKAN

↓↓

Not an argument!

GO BACK TO CUCKCKAN

I think you need to relax.

GO BACK TO CUCKCKAN

↓↓

GO BACK TO CUCKCKAN

GO BACK TO CUCKCKAN

750 HERE WE COME

It's such a long stretch, but occam's razor would suggest that they are grasping at straws at this point, and if that's all the effort they can muster forth, then so be it. I dunno though. I sort of think it's a demoralization campaign: make it seem like there exists some resistance to populism, and then delegitimizing antisemitism yet again.

GO BACK TO CUCKCKAN

GO BACK TO CUCKCKAN

GO BACK TO CUCKCKAN

GO BACK TO CUCKCKAN

SHIT THREAD, YOU HAVE TO GO BACK, FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

GO BACK TO CUCKCKAN

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

GO BACK TO CUCKCKAN

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

GO BACK TO CUCKCKAN

Actually, that whole post was an argument. And it's not always reddit spacing if you're actually separating different ideas.

GO BACK TO CUCKCKAN

LEAVE

GO BACK TO CUCKCKAN

TAVISTOCK INSTITUTE

GO BACK TO CUCKCKAN

"tavistock" "GATE"

The problem is that too many people here have grown accustomed to losing. They've always lost throughout their life. All they know is losing. So for once when they are actually winning, they don't realize it. They think that they must somehow still be losing, because they always lose. Victory isn't believable to them, because they've never experienced it.

It's sad. I hope they realize they are winning soon so they can start to enjoy it.

GO BACK TO CUCKCKAN

GO BACK TO CUCKCKAN

☻ ☻ ☻ ☻ ☻ ☻ ☻ ☻ ☻ ☻ ☻ ☻ ☻ ☻ ☻ ☻ ☻ ☻ ☻ ☻ ☻ ☻ ☻ ☻

Did your mother never teach you how to manage your anger? Or are you just a high-functioning tard so she gave up on trying to teach you how to comport yourself?

GO BACK TO CUCKCKAN

oy vey it's like watching what happened to cuckchan in fast-forward. 0.001 litecoin has been mined to my account

GO BACK TO CUCKCKAN

eh? they're gone as soon as I filter ID+

GO BACK TO CUCKCKAN

sorry to bother you but I don't think your sages are working.

GO BACK TO CUCKCKAN

I think he's mad that we talked about his masters aka Tavicock institute

GO BACK TO CUCKCKAN

↓↓↓

I'm just inviting GATEbot to come shit the place up. have fun, going to bed soon.
GO BACK TO CUCKCKAN

Whoop, didn't mean to respond to you. Apologies memefriend

Well yeah. Everyone knows Richard Spencer doesn't automatically condone faggotry in its most benign forms. But he did call Milo out when Milo literally dressed up in Drag onstage. Anyway. I don't know the worst thing I've heard about the guy was his little club he had that he charged members 1000 to 2000 dollardoos to be a part of the 'insider action' so to speak. When we found out about it we all made fun of him for being such a moneygrubbing kike. But lets be honest. The man has to make money somehow. It is his full time job after all. And I'm sure some guys love the man enough to shell out some big bucks to get his ear so to speak. Anyways he kinda stopped that practice after a lot of people made fun of him for it. Of course TRS tried to cover the whole incident up and even shoahed some popular podcasts like RadioFreeSkyrim that called out Dicky Spencer on the topic.

He means our faggot mods wont delete the obvious underage shitter cluttering up the thread but will probably anchor the thread any minute now

They banned me, get fucked cuckchan.
GO BACK TO CUCKCKAN

I too have come seeking shelter, only Kek's divine providence has kept my spirits warm in these most dark times.

Well at least mods are doing their jobs, thanks mods
Hope you get banned again shitter

Guys got a serious case of the 'tism. We don't even talk about 4chan very much these days.It's been so long since the exodus I don't even care anymore. Although you should lurk some for a little bit.

Just because the spammer won't stop I'm going to post this info
Thread I: archive.is/qQkpC
Thread II: archive.is/wced0
Thread III: archive.is/d0pID
Thread IV: archive.is/nNVa3
Thread V: archive.is/ANDHs

Holy shit nigger, I just read the first couple posts of the first one. How did I miss this? Fuckin saved. Thank you.

nigger i want to go to a place with weather like seatle maybe it will keep all these fucking spics away

They have ponchos.

How do I know you're a shill? You call the Roman salute a Hitler salute. Also there is nothing wrong with the Roman salute or Hitler.

the narrative is to try and distance Holla Forums goers from Spencer by hijacking the popular sentiment to be against him and to create division

kike once, kike always.