I'll start. DR KARL

godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3325702/pg1

godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3305341/pg1

godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3190703/pg1

godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3151162/pg1

godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3175603/pg1?disclaimer=1

Other urls found in this thread:

tapnewswire.com/2015/11/my-story-fiona-bartlett-hang-on-for-the-ride/
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a8/Karl_Kruszelnicki_Usyd.jpg/220px-Karl_Kruszelnicki_Usyd.jpg
freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom.com/satanic-pedophilia-network-exposed-australia/
archive.fo/jfKp4
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/96186756/
archive.is/CpHP1
youtu.be/1Q3yH9EIPfs
forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/1750571
thechronicle.com.au/news/Toowoomba-pensioner-haven/2245771/
nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=10698987
larryhannigan.com/is_haarp_being_used_to_create_floods_to_destroy_the_worlds_food_supply.htm
propertyology.com.au/baby-boomers-will-drive-regional-housing-demand/
archive.is/qQkpC
archive.is/wced0
archive.is/d0pID
archive.is/nNVa3
archive.is/ANDHs
news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/true-stories/teenager-who-posed-for-bloodspattered-selfie-after-slashing-throat-of-civil-servant-he-met-on-grindr-guilty-of-murder/news-story/6493147434e1773bf0a8f196344d6b07
abc.net.au/mediawatch/transcripts/s1172413.htm
perthnow.com.au/entertainment/power-and-the-fashion/story-e6frg30u-1111114162157
discord.gg/n4Suy
youtube.com/channel/UCFRV23uUZAf7l3tyq1CAoMA/videos
isolatebutpreserve.blogspot.com.au/
lafm.com.au/news/national-news/55520-wa-juror-claimed-he-was-threatened
instagram.com/cometpizza/
sli.mg/k0fccB
archive.
twitter.com/mikecarlton01/status/653411442960371712
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charmaine_Dragun
thechronicle.com.au/news/monster-father-abused-brainwashed-daughter-for-yea/3115689/?ref=hs
instagram.com/perthkidz/
archi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rolf_Harris#1950s

archive.i
instagram.com/crustmountlawley/
web.archive.
instagram.co
file.wikileaks.org/file/FBI-pedophile-symbols.pdf
en.wikipedia
childabuserecovery.com/nicole-
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bumping with stories to make fellow aussies shit their collective pants.

tapnewswire.com/2015/11/my-story-fiona-bartlett-hang-on-for-the-ride/

He touched me

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a8/Karl_Kruszelnicki_Usyd.jpg/220px-Karl_Kruszelnicki_Usyd.jpg

freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom.com/satanic-pedophilia-network-exposed-australia/

Anyone got links to the Australian investigation on halfchan?

Its was going leaps and bounds until it (((stopped)))

Screencap/archive, that way it's preserved longer.

(((DR KARL))) dribbles shit on Triple J every thursday.

Maybe someone call in and ask him about what age of boys he prefers?

– Antony Kidman (actress Nicole Kidman’s father) (Nicole Kidman is a victim of the ring too, but was nasty towards fellow victim Fiona);

– Dr. John Gittinger (Lithuanian Nazi concentration camp guard and CIA agent);

– Actor Bruce Spence;

– Former US President Richard Nixon;

– Former Australian Prime Minister Gough Whitlam;

– Former Australian Prime Minister Bob Hawke;

– Former Australian Prime Minister Paul Keating;

– Former Australian Minister of Education Kim Beazley Sr.;

Any TOOWOOMBA anons here.

Visit the (((empire theatre))) if you want to see some naked kids dance.

visit (((next door))) to the empire theatre if you want to kill one.

You know, I'm no stranger to the MKULTRA theories and stories, but this one is frightening as fuck, and not just because she drew Nixon to look like a Japanese geisha. In my head this shit was relatively new, but if Fiona can be believed, it's been going on much, much longer, which both saddens and sickens me. When the bubble of secrecy finally pops, it's going to be every famous person on Earth pointing fingers and killing themselves and each other. Unfortunately, we may still have to wait a long time for it.

This guy? This guy doesn't look like a pedo in the slightest.

We need a Wiki where we can name names and reasons why they are suspected. For everyone country.

Once we start naming names, thats when the shit hits the fan.

PEDO WIKI NOW

(((Karl_Kruszelnicki))))

What the fuck….explain?

I shall not.

"This action shows the penalty of having the throat cut and the tongue ripped out."

I just made this up. Ignore it.

nice gangstalking thread.
TAVISTOCK

we have IDs here
Tavistock
"paperclip maximizer"

yeah I'm creeped out, why would you make something up about a rundown shithole in Toowoomba of all places?

Tavistock

You didn't even post that you kike

(((1))))

SHUT IT DOWN GOYIM, IT WAS A LIE

just got home from work, is there an easilly shareable infographic/wall plot to show how all of this is the case?

We already know (((Roman Polanski))) is pedo and not only that but a rapist pedo as well. Why not have him face justice by the firing squad already?

I don't know what the fuck that shit is so here's an archive of it archive.fo/jfKp4

What is going on here?

ANyone remember these threads. There was aussie maps. Twas good shit

WE NEED A PEDO WIKI

What's going on in this entire fucking thread
shit OP

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?

NewB here. Y n0t?

GLP is connected to behavioral researchers.
TAVISTOCK INSTITUTE

Football player Nathan Eagleton also did some shady shit with children I think

most likely Its the masonic hall at 58 Neil street with the "Sunday School" next to it.

However he could be referencing something else.

What?

Tavistock

Psychological institute in Britain. connected to the usual Frankfurt school fuckwits. their specialization is the manufacture of public opinion and crowd psychology. If you want an example of their research put into practice see Edward Bernays and his popularization of cigarettes among women by piggy backing off the feminist movement of his time

One tavistock for every shill.

That was a fucked up read. If this girl/women experienced so much and recalled all these names, how is she still alive to tell this tell? By her own admission they killed kids like nothing. That girl on the meat hook and Chen come to mind from her story.

OY VEY, WHAT A DISASTER

Far deeper than that newfriend. Go try search for tavi$tock on GLP 0 results. Go try and post on GLP with it in your post and you'll be instantly IP banned.

It's related to GATE program.

They don't follow our rules.

But they still have some rules of their own.

maybe it has something to do with having someone so unstable out there to act as red herring ?

or this

This is a little bit older but we can maybe now connect some dots (mostly UK)
?

archive.is/CpHP1

wow.

this is full on. it's different when it's happening in bohemian grove, this is too close to home..

youtu.be/1Q3yH9EIPfs

"Oh, and the fact that Toowoomba has the highest number of millionairs per capita in Australia could help to push things along a little"

forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/1750571

(but for the life of me I can't find that article citing this fact anymore)

Don't be a fucking retard.

thechronicle.com.au/news/Toowoomba-pensioner-haven/2245771/

CLIVE BERGHOFER WEALTH $325MILLION - Toowoomba

LYN and BOBBIE BRAZIL WEALTH $161 MILLION - Toowoomba

nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=10698987

larryhannigan.com/is_haarp_being_used_to_create_floods_to_destroy_the_worlds_food_supply.htm

That article just talks about millions in pension money, the highest millionaires per capita in Australia is Port Lincoln.
propertyology.com.au/baby-boomers-will-drive-regional-housing-demand/
There are a few millionaires in Toowoomba though, have fun diggin'.

already knew about the connection to GATE, wanted user to look it up himself without being told so only gave the surface level tl;dr.

which reminds me, if i remember from the archived GATE threads, imageboards, Holla Forums in particular seem to gather a high concentration of GATE students. why aern't we trying to gather up as many of these GATE students on Holla Forums to create a think tank

Thread I: archive.is/qQkpC
Thread II: archive.is/wced0
Thread III: archive.is/d0pID
Thread IV: archive.is/nNVa3
Thread V: archive.is/ANDHs

tavistock

I live in Brisbane, its close enough. any other SEQ anons want to meet up?

Kinda just jumped in and haven't had time to catch up, whats the elevator pitch for whatever's happening in Toowoomba?

baaaad idea

Pedophile hysteria and satanic abuse attracts schizophrenics. No surprise there, showing us that it's all hot air, moral signaling, and empty panic.

expect to be banned by the cuckmods, muh shills muh shills. it is pretty fun to join in the ride though.
wouldn't have pinned dr. karl down as a pedo, funny shit man, he's like the last person i expected to see namedropped here

checking out locales alone is also a shitty idea.

When we had boots on the ground at the Ecuadorian embassy we had multiple livestreamers

I don't like you. Niggers.

You'd be shocked. Remember all those Barron Films/ACTF shows? There were girls as young as twelve gobbling cock like it was going out of fashion on those sets.

And it wasn't just the girls either. That annoying ranga wasn't gay when he was cast, lemme just say that…

✖ Push for more information

Check the image in this article.

Symbols that make you go hmmm

Tax investigator is killed, and no one is any the wiser.

Symbol is included for people in the know.

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/true-stories/teenager-who-posed-for-bloodspattered-selfie-after-slashing-throat-of-civil-servant-he-met-on-grindr-guilty-of-murder/news-story/6493147434e1773bf0a8f196344d6b07

What else can I say? At that stage Barron Films was pretty much the only gig in town as far as screen acting went in the west for young actors. They blacklisted you, you wouldn't get so much as a commercial without moving clear across the country. Girl would go into a casting office, usually still in her school uniform, and come out wiping her mouth with tears in her eyes.

I swear to fucking christ the parents knew all about it too. Stage mums fucking everywhere, all pushing their little princesses to do 'whatever it takes' to get the role.

Sex around the set is unsurprising, but what makes you convinced that the company was way out into the realm of exploitation for access?

They keep this whole thing in a cloud of mystery by releasing half truths, lies, and even real information through unstable individuals so no one believes any of it. Thus, everyone else believes it to be the imaginings of madman and paranoids.

I don't know about the company with any kind of conviction. Barron himself seemed like a pretty decent guy as far as I could tell. All I know is it happened, both on set and in casting.

This was the 90s, there were hundreds of up and comers willing to take your role, be it as an actor or crew, so if you wanted to keep it, you didn't see shit, you didn't say shit, you didn't make waves at all. Plus it's not like you could just take a photo/video on your phone and throw it onto the internet.

Also not to give too much away about where I was at the time, but it was very difficult to tell from my position which particular suit was from Barron Films, which were from ACTF and which were from the ABC or the AFC

My next door neighbour. ;_;

That Rothschild user on 4chan mentioned there was something big under Australia, maybe this could be it?

stop being a stupid cryptic fuck

if you know something, say something or stop larping

Bullshit
I beleive it

Ironic that the careers rapidly dried up along with the roles.

Apparently Nicole Kidmans dad was another mkultra programmer involved in pedo rings

I suspect a lot of WA parliamentarians now I know that comet pizza exists in perth too.

Especially Troy Buzzwell and Lisa Scruffifi
The latter is corrupt to the core.

t. american

They didn't dry up so much as spread out (out of perth). Funding went to shit, the launch of Foxtel meant that ABC didn't have the monopoly on children's television it once did, Web 2.0 was a thing, and with Virgin and Jetstar launching it meant it was cheaper to just hold casting in Sydney or Brisbane and expect the cast to fly over. Everyone either went over east, overseas, or (like me) got out of the industry all together.

It probably still happens, but I don't have the contacts any more to say either way.

Scaffidi* derp.

Also a few WA police constables and some judges.

So what we're actually dealing with is child abusers, not pedophiles. There is a difference you know. Conflating the two will only lead to many dead ends.

All women in positions of power are corrupt.

Which is why the push to have more of them.

They're not meant to be there.

Kabbalah?

There have been queens in the past.

Perth's Lord Mayor is 80% symbolism. She's not bigtime enough to be involved in pizza delivery.

Also you reckon Nattrass wasn't dodgy? He was deep in the RPYC, which may as well be a masonic lodge for how close its members play their cards.

Actually only since 1500's, before that it was very rare.

We're not in your tubal cain boyfucker Jawbulon worshipping cult, mason.

And guess (((who))) benefited?

>abc.net.au/mediawatch/transcripts/s1172413.htm
Oh fuck. But she could be crying wolf.
This is funny though:
perthnow.com.au/entertainment/power-and-the-fashion/story-e6frg30u-1111114162157
I've had my eye on her for a while. She seems to be a professional dick sicker in Canberra.

RPYC definitely has something going on, they had Alan Bond fund it ffs.. Same with some of UWA's clubs.

Who was the chick pushing for the mandurah train line? I think she's a bit suss too.

See
That chain is odd user.

the archive mentions a Discord link, discord.gg/n4Suy

problem is, its expired. anybody here actually in the group?

She hangs around with mid level executives and fucks 20-something hardbodies on the weekends. She's a glorified committee chairman. When it comes to Perth, the closest thing to organized creepy you can find is the Police Commissioner and half the Directors of DCS and DPP all attend the same Masonic lodge.

Most isolated capital city in the world doesn't exactly lend us to conspiracies not of our own design.

Is the new Comet Pizza in Leederville user.

Fucking hell, that means I am walking in hell with regards to my degree.

There's this youtube titled halfasheep that does a good job detailing and outlining australian masonic symbolism, the individual also mentioned that a mason he talked with said that he shouldn't mention any pedophilia ever.
If anyone's interested I can find the video.

Eh… Join some pissant lodge out in the suburbs somewhere. If you can't beat 'em, you may as well let masonic nepotism work in your favour.

That fucker's hit the yewwpipe one too many times, half the shit he spews relates to reality by coincidence only.

Hmmm…

More like MEME MAGIC

Are you that user from /aus/ that's posted this image in a thread about symbols'n'shit? I'm the cunt that pointed out how close that lodge is to a bunch of places relating to children. Pretty interesting this thread appears as I was only just thinking - reading through the pizzagate shit that - I wonder how fucked aus is with regard to this shit. I've spoken to old cunts that went to Christian schools where kiddy diddling happened but apart from that I'm oblivious to the state of this place.

Watching thread with great interest and will try to contribute where possible (breddy sure my current town of melbistan would be pretty ripe with this shit given the amount of fags (cross reference to thread about sodomites/pedo's being child rape victims)).

Can confirm that WA police is stocked with masons. They're everywhere like you wouldn't believe. If you've ever seen inside an internal investigation, they all wear the symbols and if they know that a fellow mason is being implicated, they subtly flash the ring and everything just goes away…
If you want to get anywhere, you gotta join AT LEAST the masons. I don't know how much deeper for sure, but now that there's a comet pizza here, fuck it could be anything.

I've been in that building, even got the "honour" of speaking to the grandmaster. He acted like it was all just a friendly fraternal club, and was pretty interested in any family I may have already in the masons.

Honestly I feel like an autist having tried to learn about and develop a moral framework for my desires. For most people it seems like they are instinctually ants to honey as soon as they are near an untended pretty young girl. For these people whether they get caught or not is a matter of chance. No morality involved.

Yeah that's me, well if you know anything about the police corruption in Perth and the incestuous collusion between the elite in WA, pedo rings don't sound too far-fetched. I've been to a handful of parties and conferences attended by a lot of WA politicians/doctors/teachers before, and the common consensus seems to be that Perth has a lot of mafia-like activity. I've even had the good fortune of being dragged into conversations with a few of Perth's leading Jewish figures, and they've all acted very suspiciously and almost interrogatory in conversation.

Don't know how many of you have heard of Brendon O'Connell and his 'hate speech' case (vid related), but everyone here should look into it, and check out his youtube/blog - bits of it sound slightly out there, but 95% of it is good and verifiable:

youtube.com/channel/UCFRV23uUZAf7l3tyq1CAoMA/videos
isolatebutpreserve.blogspot.com.au/

yeeah, no. to me the story seems disjointed and delusional. imho if she was abused by such higher ups, she would have been under permanent watch of a handler until she was gotten rid of.

as for that railway, unless she meant a different pine gap, then the underground railway is utter bullshit

DR Karl is a massive shill.

Does anyone think its weird that google wont autocorrect, or suggest corrections when you search for:

pedofile
padefale
pedofail

True, why would they build an underground railroad when they could use the military cargo planes like she mentioned before?

Heres another one for your list.

DERRYN HINCH

Speaking of WA

Sounds like this juror was trying to get someone pedo off. And the others wouldn't stand for it.

lafm.com.au/news/national-news/55520-wa-juror-claimed-he-was-threatened

Funny WA comes up so much in this shady shit, especially given the treatment their One Nation senator is getting. Did he refuse an offer one point?

If one nation got a well spoken leader and better candidates.. They could take both houses.

Fucking this, I mean despite all the good I'm sure Hanson has done, she just comes across as an shaky old cat lady - if One Nation had a more Trump/Farage-like leader, and got their candidates to stfu about global warming/fluoride conspiracy type stuff, they could easily win this shit. I'm sure if (read: when) Australia ever goes the way of the Eurozone we'll see a surge of 'alt-right'/populist type parties and culture.

Brendon is a political prisoner and proof of the complete control over this state kikes possess.

Perth is a masonic/kike shithole. Their signatures are everywhere.

Don't forget that one of James Bulgers killers is locked up here at Hakea. He murdered again after he was relocated here under the alias Dante Arthurs.

Kikes will be kikes, mane.

Last year I went on an occult/masonic info binge and I stumbled upon the halfasheep account, he several times mentioned in different interviews that some of the masons he talked with warned him about investigating the pedophilia relations.
Is Australia just as much of a masonic shithole as the rest of the old world?

Yes, it is. Perth in particular seems to be popular among expat English kikes probably due to it's latitude and isolation.

It's worse than most of the west in terms of the power being ultra-centralised, so it would be no surprise.

Sounds like a fucked up situation, what about the military/police? Just as fucked?

Everyone in power is kike approved. The northern half of the state was going to be a kike homeland in the event that Israel didn't work out.

I know people in the defence department and they are most certainly not masons or talking about mason activity. Police are much sketchier.

Metal candelabrum symbol is a pedo thing

I'll never be able to watch Ship to Shore the same way ever again

My Grandad was part of a Christian order of knights whose sole purpose was to remove mason. I always thought he was a pretty uptight guy who wouldn't do anything like that until one day I was at his house when he got a letter from the Order recognising 50 years of brotherhood. I asked him about it and he took me aside..

He told me about how after the WWII the masons in WA branched out to get a mason in every upper office position in every business across the state. From there they would bribe or threaten to get more masonic members into recruiting positions. From there they largely controlled the flow of jobs.

He and the order tried to undercut masons where possible, get christian employers to reject masons and named the jew on more then one occasion. The thing that got to him was that as much as they might pat themselves on the back, is that they failed. masons are stronger then ever.. He never spoke to me with that much intensity ever again, nor would he tell me more about the cold war with the masons. Really made me think.

I makes sense too, in WA people always say it's not what you know, it's who you know. Best to know wiggerkikes if you want a good job around here..

You can't make this shit up. New "Comet Pizza" to open in Northbridge replete with the stock standard satanic mural and blood splatter themes. They're going global.

Tortured child with it's throat cut in foetal position?

instagram.com/cometpizza/

That's really interesting and yes, unfortunately they failed as you're aware. It wouldn't surprise me if the Order had been infiltrated too if the Vatican is any indication.

Everyone infiltrates everyone else at that level. It's who runs the show that matters. Pope Francis really hasn't been able to accomplish what he set out to do, and he's mentioned his fear of an early death several times. Imply from that what you will.

A known double agent might be kept around for cointel purposes. There are going to be many known and unknown agents in any powerful organization of a certain size.

John Paul 2nd was a literal kike.

what? really

Yep. Jewish mother.

The AUDACITY of these kikes.

Tavistock
Tavistock
Tavistock

THIS. There is NO doubt Hinch is a pedo. He even admitted it in his fucking book. It's also why he does nothing BUT try to virtue-signal non-stop about how much he hates them. Which might explain why he drank himself to a liver transplant and apparently keeps drinking anyway.

Isn't that symbol of that candle stand in the shape of know pedo symbols?

There's probably an opportunity of self insight here for some.

Won't T4v1570cK come to my house if i click a godlike link?

Ask Jason about the telescope he took donations for.

This is the biggest redpill I ever had

Bump cunts

So i asked about T4v1570ck or whatever on that GLP site and i got banned in less than 10 minutes, i bumped my thread a few times and the only reply that i got was something like "it's just misinfo" lol

pure cohencidence

I would never join an oath to any thing by good moral conscience
cunt.

I think the masons have a divide between degenerates and preservers of moralality

There's another freemason building near subi oval on roberts rd.
Jesus..

Mate, i experienced the pedophilia first hand as a kid, though through a person i suspect has been diddled himself as a kid though worse (i wasn't sodomised, but i think he was)

There is a large interconnected criminal and secret society syndicate here.
I have too many friends with connections.

One mate had a family member who took in cousins after he was trying to lay low for buying a fuck ton of coke.
The guy took him in but was pissed off because i think he was trying to get away from the underbelly life.

Another is on the run from gypsy jokers.

Went to a grammer school with lots of biker gang children. Loads of drug deals.
My subject at uni has a cohort that seems dodgy. I stopped trying to hang with them because it was getting too dirty for even uni events.

My great grandfather was suspicious too, pop didn't seem to like what he did. He seemed to be a counterfeiter.
Also may have had irish mafia connections or biker connections.

Both are ropeable.

No i think its way worse. Especially in wa. We have proper convict heritage here. Not bread thieves. People here are tapped in the head.

You'd risk life and limb in australia though.

That said, most politicians here are not frightened of that. We have balls here.

Where do we join?

You can quote more than one post, jesus.

And people get jobs here through mates rathet than criteria.
Immigrants really suck at this. Especially poms. Irish are good at it though.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah

On phone. Bit difficult.

Whoopsie

Daisy :^)

Truth is I was 15 when he showed me, a long time ago, and I can't remember what the order was called. I think I remember a panther on the coat of arms, thats about all. I tried to ask him about is years later but he wouldn't have a bar of it. Unfortunately he isn't around anymore to ask. Tried searching for it but everything linked to aus is all pro mason shit, pure coincidence goy :^)

.. i think ive seen that symbol too with my grandparents..
Could be conf. bias though.

Kensington area?

His tie looks like DR KARLs shirts

Other side of the river. I'm getting damn curious now, I might visit my Nan and see if I can get some answers from her, if I can get past the dementia. Even then I reckon she'll just change the subject, that generation is really closed lipped these kinds of things.

The USA has a whole network of underground bases and railways, they can ship stuff from one side of the US to the other and never go above ground.

I would not dismiss it outright, but obviously you would want some more evidence. Here in the US photos have leaked over the years.

All these evil child-raping destroyers of Westenr Civilization have the same soros-like face. It's not just old age. It's like a lifetime of evil cannot be hidden. It really is a battle of good vs evil, it's not simplistic to say that, it is the fundamental truth. They are Satan's minions and we must expose them to the cleansing light of truth and transparency.

Jesus Christ was right (John 8:44)

ARCHIVE FAGGOT.

North side a shit.

your waifu a shit.

our lead investigator 'stopped coming online' about a month ago, I have tried contacting on various platforms to no avail, we were pretty active and were connecting a bunch of dots, the sort of shit I didnt want to know. I am not LARPING, heres a screenshot of the last 'map' he made. This was all centered around the words of an old police officer he knew, and the property called 'pilot wilderness'. RIP A, you will be missed.

couldnt upload screenshot thru tor, heres the link:
sli.mg/k0fccB

Not at all surprised, considering its penal colony history.

any idea what happened to him or any reasonable explanation for why he might not of signed in, was he religiously signing in

are you part of group working out of the Discord chat?

it may be a side effect of the blood doping which was already a common practice in athletics (although athletes would store their own blood away and then transfuse it just before their performance, the Cyclist Lance Armstrong was famously disgraced for this tactic).

the difference is, elites use pedophilia as a way to make sure their friends aren't fucking around and they prefer to blood dope off of kidnapped children because younger blood has a greater effect, it would explain why this 70 year old woman looks 20 years younger. Soros, Rockerfeller and Rothschild all have the same eyes, they may even be older then their bios may let on

In old chinese lore there are the dark qi gong practitioners, only females can do it. They would steal the vitality from males and use it to heal themselves/prolong their lives.

Now, this sounds fanciful, but the truth is far simpler, remember it comes from people trying to explain what they did not understand.

A woman when pregnant will receive stem cells from the fetus, it will heal old wounds and rejuvenate her, this is known nowadays.

The old "witches", lets call them that, would 'steal the vitality of men', their sperm, sperm is literally life force in asian culture, look at buddhist practices.

They would get pregnant, and abort it after a set period of time. Thus the stories of child sacrifice, carrying the pregnancy to full term has overall negative effects, it needs to be terminated to get the benefits.

ofc this, in ancient cultures was seen as rather horrendous, and this women persecuted.

Now how did they found this shit? Well, millions upon millions of women getting pregant over thousands of years, its bound that sooner or later one would lose the child and notice that old problems were gone, had the presence of mind to investigate it and find that out.

Regarding blood transfusions, its probably where the vampire mythos comes from, and this will likely be possible soon. Well… it is, theres hidden ads on craigs trading money for blood.

Jesus what a rabbit hole. Took me a couple of hours to read just the threads, and more for the papers. Much thanks

They look like owls

I was declined for a leading role in an ABC kids' TV show in the 80's because I hit the casting agent when they tried it on with me. I was 12. Twist: I'm male and the agent was female. Can't say much more.

archive. is/1kQ59

Broken link archive for non-clicking niggers. Other archives didn't work.

And the libs are the biggest proponent of abortion…. they wish to legalize their rituals

You can though. If you have something to say then out with it. So much jew fear in this thread..

Reina Michaelsons story was originally hosted on gaiaguys but they shut down when they were thrown in prison for a couple months, i think back in 2007.
Her story names names altho they are changed its easy to work out who it refers to.

www.theyfly.com/articles/gaia/victoria.htm

Sorry, no. I'm connected within a 'showbiz family' and I know a lot more about what really goes on in these circles than most (even then I probably only know a fifth of what really happens).

But I do know what happens to people who don't toe the line. Car accidents, assaults gone bad, drug overdoses, 'autoerotic asphyxia' and just plain "s/he jumped off the gap, we're all in shock, nobody saw it coming".

Just by identifying as much as I have, I've already put myself at risk.

I'll say this: Fiona Bartlett was definitely abused, but not by whom she thinks or under the circumstances she believes. The psychological rewiring she had was to make her remember her story in a way that makes it sound like schizophrenic delusions, reducing her credibility. Anyone else here believe that there's a secret underground railway tunnel between Pine Gap, Holsworthy and Lucas Heights?

I'll also say this: Children of many high-ranking Military and Police Officers were also targeted in the 1970's, their parents' careers would only go so high without a 'sacrifice' binding them to their political masters. Canberra was a hotbed of this kind of activity. Treatment ranged from psych testing to torture testing, pharmapsychology experiments and sexual abuse.

Keep digging anons. And keep an eye out for reports of unusual or unexpected deaths of people 25-50 years old, especially if these people are childless. Good luck.

Wonder what really happened to Sam de Brito

twitter.com/mikecarlton01/status/653411442960371712

He seemed to die right when the gamergate shilling/media selling out got really intense

Bruh. There are masons in the ADF all right.
Pic related, Ben Roberts-Smith VC and his master mason tattoo.

It's not the convict heritage clown for fucks sake.

It's the infiltration of british kikes and their mason goyim in the upper echelons of power who have fuck all to do with a relative handful of convicts from two centuries ago.

thedingoes.xyz
thedingoes.xyz
thedingoes.xyz
thedingoes.xyz
thedingoes.xyz
thedingoes.xyz

THREAD THEME

I'm trying to read this but the guy on the first thread its talking about parallel dimensions and how he did acid 6 days a week or whatever. Still, what i read on this thread is pretty chilling.

So that's what happened to michael hutchence..

Wrong. This shit has been bad since the 1800s

Also after posting in this thread (dif. Proxy ) i actually had some issues with close peers.

I hope that's a coincidence.

Quality post.

Peers as in colleagues or as in the peerage?

M80 you should take in some music from her era, shit has been shown to cut right through dementia for lucid memory recall (usually relates to emotion based memories relating to said music but worth a shot), bonus points if if you can find music that has association with the order etc.

Can confirm. Music is stored in a separate part of your brain than speech and can be used to recover that which was thought lost.

Good. A red pill a day keeps the (((_))) at bay.

Prescribe them anonymously to your local newspapers Facebook page. On article comments not direct page comments.

Friends. I think i underestimated how close to home this is.

It is kind of like an open air prison.

Only in the sense that if you know your neighbour is growing weed, you wouldn't rat him out unless he was actually a bad person.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charmaine_Dragun

Well holy shit. This is bigger than we ever thought. I hope they might know someone willing to name names. Anyone who is terminally ill might be ideal.

t. Burger good luck with the statute of limitations and libel laws.

I'm more worried about murder and death threats right now.

Apparently ease of access is the cause of suicide for people now.
Bull. Fucking. Shit.

BREAKING: hot off the press in toowoomba

thechronicle.com.au/news/monster-father-abused-brainwashed-daughter-for-yea/3115689/?ref=hs

Not the Knights of the Southern Cross? Its a Catholic order that started up with the same intentions, to combat the Masonic stranglehold over jobs. They're nationwide, but they're dying out now.

If anyones interested in joining, start up a thread on /aus/ or just google it.

That's serious. You should circle the wagons and get paranoid. If you have any farmer or rancher read guns friends go lay low with them. Make sure you send out a someone with no known connections to go buy food and from different places. When traveling wear baseball caps with popular sports teams and wear sunglasses. Change outfits frequently. Don't make patterns. Write down your stories and record audio/video files offline. If you can put up security cameras and get some dogs.

Good luck ausfag.

I know things about survival and combat. I won't say how or why I know these things, but if you have any practical questions please ask.

where's the image of cometpizza australia interacting with some perth children's association?

it sounds like the order was primarily made up of our grandparents generation. it also seems that sadly they lost.

every single official authority is probably heavily infested with the enemy.

maybe we need to reform the order? Wouldn't even need to be explicitly Christian. You don't need to be Catholic to know what these fucks are doing is sick, you just need to be a decent human being

I wanna see this

it exists and was posted on this board but I was an idiot and didn't save it

found it

on investigation I don't know what the fuck perthkidz is, why it has 20k followers, or why they're signalling with macaulay culkin.

does anyone know when this was taken and in what context?

1 week ago according to the screenshot. I assume the context is getting them to attend the open house mentioned above.

Hi Aussie Luke, we meet again ya cunt!

they took the post down with these comments in it which is fucking weird

Considering Comet Pizza was the main organization of interest in the larger Pizzagate investigation, we should start looking into the Australians commenting positively they may be the Oz end of what is starting to look like a global child trafficking blood cult.

we may need to get other western countries to begin local investigations as well. This is starting to be much bigger then simply the DNC (and that was big enough as it is)

Admittedly this is huge. I recommend continuing the investigation, but to protect yourself. Understand people have referred to credible threats as a result of the investigation of just this thread. Protect your information too.

Protect yourself by:
>Understand self defense laws and consider if you need to break them

Protecting information:

These are both incomplete lists, but good starts.

stay save down there!

started to google them and the immediate second option on google is "perth kidnappings"

purely coincidental evidence of course but interesting to keep in mind, none the less

so the woman who whores out her 4 children for income and posts about macaulay culkin really likes this place

It may not be a coincidence. I hope it is though.

What is it with predators and degenerate art. The ugliness inside needs to be broadcasted to the world.

where was this established?

don't mind me if its a stupid question, i'm attempting to find the clear connections and then draw them up in a wall plot

connecting this to Comet Pizza may be the silver bullet given USPizzagates large success

tongue in cheek.

she posts about her children on instagram, gets followers, then shills events/establishments.

instagram.com/perthkidz/

a quick scroll through her shit reveals a repeated Pizza/Ice cream theme

again, purely coincidental and we should still practice an investigation tempered with a healthy skepticism to prevent us from barking up the wrong trees but the correlations are quite scary

archi ve.i s/f0iRX
Archive of this. Note that it might be compromised, but other archive websites weren't working.

It's only useful for scrolling through regular commenters and a potential damning comment.

Seriously?

It all matters, but you're mostly right. Build connections and figure out who is trying to speak in code. Thematic elements still matter, but we want to have solid evidence that would theoretically hold up in court.

everything's triggering the shit out of me.

Jesus fucking christ, how deep does this comet pizza shit go. i seriously thought it was contained simply to DC

Words cannot accurately describe the disgust i am feeling now to be Australian

There is not enough Zyklon B to delouse this fucking planet.

You do need to be christian for oath reasons.

Ok.. not that bad.
Close though. I did push buttons.
That said. I'm not frightened. I haven't used leverage yet. I don't think i have direct pedo ring connections with any of my current friends. If i do then they need to worry for their lives. It's all mind games.

that sounds pretty innocent to me

Who's luke?

Im about to go kamikaze in this joint. Fuck these people.

the only oath you should ever swear is to God.

swearing of oaths to human organizations that would contradict natural morality would be detrimental.

just look at the catholic church as an organization, it is headed by an open socialist and patsy for the globalist agenda and is completly inundated with child rapists

the Kingdom of God is within you, not an artificial building of stone

Bide your time and come up with a plan that will hurt them more. As fun as it would be to commit a brazen crime we have options before that is necessary.

what did the wiggles ever do to you cunt?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rolf_Harris#1950s

The Wiggles probably didn't know, but Rolf Harris was an abuser.

Get smarter mate

you can add julia gillard to that list

Proofs?

My Grandad was a Mason in Sydney, he had this massive member book, my mum made my dad burn it because she thought it was evil.

At one stage he owned an entire street of shops, he was mayor at one stage as well.

gillard is the most disgusting woman in all of australia, right after julie bishop

It's the kikes and their mason lackeys, arsewipe.

Mount Lawley just happens to be Jew central in Perth.

KYS kike

Get off your proxy, child molesting kike shill.

MFW it's fucking real.

seek.com.au/job/32222683

You told a person who is in contact with victims to kill himself. Those victims have been laden with death threats since we began our investigation. I have no time for you and your shenanigans. I don't know why you are on the side of the abusers, but since your are go to hell.

See

How's Tel Aviv today, Chaim?

He's also attempting to deflect blame from the culprits - kikes and onto "convicts".

Go be a derailing kike someplace else.

You are complicit in the abuse and intimidation of the innocent. Get fucked.

infiltrate

You're fooling nobody, kike rodent.

Great idea. A lurker or torfag should join and bring a hidden camera to work. Don't get linked back to this thread.

archive.i s/veuzg

Here's the job posting.
Resume tips:

Happy job hunting.

Links to more jobs. They also need wagecucks not just managers. Happy hunting.

archive.i s/ES3 IU

Some overt paedophilic symbols linking the new Elizabeth Quay development and Comet Pizza in Perth.

fate sent me into the deep end, lads. pray that I'm not competent enough to be lured into the trap

all i wanted was a simple life

guys…. take a fvcking look at this instagram

fvck me

instagram.com/crustmountlawley/

This certainly warrants a closer look. Perthkidz is also associated with them.

What in particular should be checked out?

Be on the lookout for:

web.archive. org/web/20150515163359/instagram.co m/crustmountlawley/

These look rather innocent.
Is crust mount lawley unrelated and just a pizza place?

Also that would mean perthkidz is out of the loop.

The quay is nice, but overpriced and that sculpture is odd.
The kids water play area blinded a kid though through water contamination.
I bet someone knew about the reality of what the play area was really for and wanted to prevent parents from taking them there.

That was me (was on phone) - that was probably more drug ring related. Lots of bikers in perth.

The pedo ring is news to me. But unsurprising.
Remember the Birnies? They live near where I live (an abo infested dump).

I hadn't heard of them. Interesting read.

"The boy from bassendean" was probably molested himself.
That neck of the woods is seedy as fuck.

Imagine having to walk past that house on the way home from school.

Makes you almost aware that the world you live in is a lie from the get go.
Lots of murders in willagee, also white van abductions of children (god dammit.)

There's a serial killer's house a couple of miles from where I live. His mother still lives there and I knew a man who knew the killer fairly well. I won't say who it is because I live in a fairly small town and might dox myself, but I get it m8.

It's not that one in SA?

No I live in the States.

Which state..?

I live in a small state. Not a lot of serial killers so I might dox myself if I say it. It's comfy and the pizza joints don't have sex dungeons.

GOOD GOING STRAYA!!

oh sorry I meant

BRING EM ALL!
TBQH we don't have to hack here either most of the time, we always get … you know

Nobody likes Pedos, pisses me off that most protect them though

I thought the same of Perth.

This is the part where you scream.

Getting fucking shitfaced here… fucking on deca and testo eth a bit over 3 weeks

lost so many kg now due too this shit,
ah, the world is safe.. let's get back to the iron again

nah.. last drinking now, must workout must gain, war is coming still here

You might be right m8. In any case I can go innawoods in under 10 minutes. I have guns and friends with guns. Plus where I live >90% White so it's ok on most fronts. The eternal molester may be here, but at least we have plenty of places for him to disappear to.

better than living in melbourne or taz

Buuurp

I'm drinking, I hope you are working hard now.
I've hacked to muches. GO GO GO

I can't hack more in a week or so

hownewru.jpg

wiki emails, search australia in the podesta emails and start looking for the one where tony sets up a meeting with jullia on OCT 26

Toowoombafag here. Any and all local info would be apprec'd. Have always been curious about the temple. Will be monitoring the thread.

Weird to think that I could be living up the road from one of you cunts

Can anyone find the pod cast where dr karl says " it would be better if you were a 5 year old girl" , it was after 2 young girls called in and spoke at ghe same time.
Last month I think it was

FFS!

Where is yours?
Our first here was a faggot from fucking Oslo west, wait for the real men get started

Fuck off Cunt, now way Richard Nixon is a fucking pedo, though Gough in particular wouldn't surprise me if he liked little boys being the fucking commie cunt he was

This anti-pedo fagging so hard that it makes my penis.

t. american shill

Maybe the third eye represents the ability to enter a dissociative state and recieve programming? The different colored arms could represent slipping into different personalities and tried to comfort oneself. The limp red arm also looks like a demon's arm and could represent the guilt of being forced to do fucked up shit.

Any chance we can name the designer of that area?

Take a look at this,
file.wikileaks.org/file/FBI-pedophile-symbols.pdf

Use startpage or yandex, Google tracks you. Somebody correct me if there's a better search engine I don't know about.

Any ideas for interpretation on that one?
The search for knowledge and transhumanism?
Understanding the universe and
Finding the path to ascension or some shit?
Some kind of statement about how men provide for their families by working instead of hunting? Something about predators hiding behind the appearance of a normal guy?
Maybe it represents the enlightened green guy (cult programmer)'s domination of an rsa slave? He could move his hand at any moment and let the rocks topple down.

I don't really know much about masons, anyone got some reccommended reading material?

My bad, it's right on Wikipedia that Richard Weller was the main guy. He works with Vladimir Sitta, who does pretentious gardens. Pic related is another sculture from the place. It's called "First Contact." What might a bird in a boat have to do with ayys? The spiral thing is called "Spanda." Spanda is a sanskrit word for some new age shit about "throbbing" or "pulsating" energy.
en.wikipedia .org/wiki/Elizabeth_Quay

hmm

Aussies, get your asses in gear. We need you to shitpost these people off the face of the earth. They're not even hiding it. Have some screen caps hot and fresh from Google Earth.

Seriously, on the street right next to the theater and lining up with the driveway to the Mason Hall, "PEDS AHEAD"

May God bury these people in the sands of the Outback to never be recovered.

On the second pic, I noticed a back area right behind the lodge. It can only be accessed by side stairs as indicated by Google Maps, but I think we can see the Murder Room / Rape Room area.

Of course, right before this is a "Christian Science Church" which is absolute heresy and pretty obvious considering what we know.

Happy hunting Aussie bros. Don't go alone, and always have the backup, and always stay in communication with your second, and don't forget to pray.

We're gonna need it.

did any of you cuntrymen ever dig into Julian Moti?

This is a prime example of a slide/misdirection thread.

Can confirm this is bullshit. Army user reporting in. I've worked at Holsworthy for years.

Jezus how much druggs did the guy in the first thread take and how could some polacs fall for his mythicism bullcrap?

Hurr we're all coming from a different kind of plane, prove me wrong! Well look at the scientific definition of how live came to be. The notion that your brain gets somehow hijacked is absolutely ridiculous. There were many people born without modern hospitals if he's thinking hospitals are some kind of illuminati lmao.

It sounds like an idiot who really did too much acid like he himself described in his thread. I don't know how people can get such crazy ideas about the world around them, especially considering modern scientific studies that disprove all the crap that he talks about.

user, I hate to break it to you, but I think it's referring to Pedestrians. But I could be wrong.

This guy (>>8363852) here

I've been on the property. I waltzed in in broad daylight and walked the perimeter of the building. I could have knocked on the door of the back entrance you're talking about. On the day I was there, I could hear noise coming from inside.

I'm really not convinced that anything nefarious is taking place there, outside of the usual goy coercion that takes place in a lodge. They openly hold luncheons and so forth at the lodges all the time. They have to present as an innocent gentlemen's club to the lower degress, that's freemasonry's entire function: to appeal to, and exploit the goy.

I'm not at all defending freemasonry, but the idea that they are just slaughtering innocents on the altar every Wednesday is a bit far-fetched, I think. You could disprove it just by leaving a tape recorder outside. The walls don't seem to retain sound very well, honestly.

I am definitely interested in this Christian Science stuff, though.

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure this is a jewish/kabbalistic conception of God. This stuff reeks. Someone should pop in and say hello.

childabuserecovery.com/nicole-
kidmans-father-dies-amid-pedophile-child-murder-ring-allegations/>Kidman

More weirdness. Baha'i seems to have an odd amount of promotion in this region for whatever reason.

Stuff like this makes my heart sink

LAST HINT

Yeah, fuck off cunt

How the fuck is this legal?

Lol. They will be meeting to 'read scripures of the worlds major religions and music' in 3 hrs. I wonder what that's like

Of course it means Pedestrians, but it's also like a double-entandre for jokes. The fact that the sign is right in front of the Mason Lodge just makes it so much more obvious.

It's likely for the most part a low-level lodge. Not too much goes on in those for the most part, unless they get some higher level ones at the ready. Spy equipment from a fair distance away for collecting sounds is optimal for situations like this.

It's not like they go around sacrificing people often. It's every now and then among the higher leveled masons.

That's exactly what it sounds like to me. On top of that the Christian Scientist Church was started by a woman. Everything after that, from their literature, to their rituals is all heresy and should be demolished. It all reeks of the same stock as the Jehova's Witnesses.

(CHECKING THE HELL OUT OF THOSE)

A thousand times this.
Their very existence in this town makes the Freemason Lodge suspect.

From Wikipedia for those who don't know:

- Unity of God
- Unity of religion
- Unity of humanity
- Unity in diversity
- Equality between men and women
- Elimination of all forms of prejudice
- World peace and a (((New World Order)))
- Harmony of religion and science
- Independent investigation of truth
- Principle of Ever-Advancing Civilization
- Universal compulsory education
- Universal auxiliary language
- (((Obedience to government))) and non-involvement in partisan politics unless submission to law amounts to a denial of Faith.
- Elimination of extremes of wealth and poverty
- Spiritual solutions to economic problems

That place used to be UniResort. I lived there.

The 'isolated building' was the main office.

Whats this nonsesne you're spouting? Its got nothing to do with this thread.

Be off with you.

That they mention god as being able to be seen as motherly is one giveaway.
The other giveaway is that they teach man is innately good. If man was innately good this world wouldn't be such a cluster-fuck.

Yes it does.

Explain this then?

>instagram.com/cometpizza/

Don't kikes assign spiritual value to various body parts? I recall a special rescue team member way back on Halfchan telling about rescuing trafficked victims and finding them with pulped legs and utterly smashed arms and other body parts destroyed ritually. He said there are rituals involving sacrifices treated in such a way that are worth more than a whole body due to altered energy flow or something.

Is there any solid evidence that links any of this to actual child abuse or is it speculation based on how weird and creepy these artsy fags are in general?

I was raised by insane hippies who loved to spend time naked in nature, and I was around flaccid dicks and floppy vaginas as a young tot and never got molested or abused. Sat in old dudes laps naked and they didn't try to cop a feel or rape me or anything, it was all just innocent and sex was never talked about in front of children.

But to a very religious christian person they probably would've thought it was SATANISM. I mean the adults would just sit in circles and chant and sing for hours on end. There were no demons or sacrifices or anything like that. They all were weird artist type people who sponged mostly off of rich disillusioned people desperate to relight the flames burned out by years of consumerism and cocaine.

This hyper-sexualisation of young teens and pre-teens to sell them products is super fucking creepy, but it's just rampant capitalism breaking into a new market and it's been going on aggressively since the late 80s. You can't sell girls violence like you can boys, but you can sell them baby dolls and make up and slutty clothing.

It's one thing to accept it as a marketing tactic. It's another thing to link it to pre-Abrahamic Sumerian/Babylonia ritual sacrifice and tradition, most of which is speculation based on very limited historical record. The Catholic Church spent a good 1000 years demonizing all pagan traditions, but most of them were harmless forest fuckery and animalism, this idea about raping kids as part of some demon summoning was drummed up heavily in the 60s and 70s, all that Helter Skelter shit and the Manson murders, a bunch of movies being made about this topic at the time, it was a hysteria across the UK and US.

Are we really entering that hysteria period again? If hundreds or thousands of children have been ritually sacrificed for decades by rich and powerful people, you could NOT keep this secret. Because there are tens of thousands of opportunistic young reporters who would climb on a story like this and ride it to international stardom.

Yeah there's pedos, they're like homosexuals in the 50s and 60s, everywhere but in hiding. It's a real fucking shame they exist, but there is probably no cure for their condition because it's internalized childhood trauma by other pedophiles that perpetuates this weird sexual reproduction without a pregnancy, where whatever this is gets passed on. Pedo parents raise pedo kids, Gay parents raise gay kids. Sex is dying anyway, in the future people will occasionally fuck their robots but mostly have such low test that erections would be impractical without chemical intervention.

So then you have to prove this is a shadow religion, existing in secret and parallel since prehistoric times, and it has somehow grasped power in some of the most important countries in the world by perverting the leaders.

That's basically like saying prove the Devil exists. Good luck with that shit, if he's real he has inhuman intelligence and can always manipulate the cards to twist fate in his favour. If he isn't real, people will still do fucked up and perverted shit, so the suspicion of some greater central evil will always be there.

I was physically in the lodge today. There were people there dropping shit off so I just wandered in.

Inside is dull and grey and VERY stuffy. Think old house smell x100. No esoteric shit on the ground floor unfortunately. I think this might be one of the most normie Masonic Halls to exist.

Anyway they're getting ready for their "Bush Christmas" exhibition so they told me. Apparently they're open house for two weeks at the start of December. Feel free to check it out

Also went in to confirm that this shit is still here. It is. Why the fuck are Baha'i people covertly operating a retirement village chain?? There has to be more to this

Bump

Lets get this thread back on track

Also if Toowoomba user is serious about getting serious, we should really start up comms

This place is a closed loop. It wouldn't take long before we're onto something tangible

You turds are really so incapable of putting up a meaningful alternative that the only possible conclusion for each of our nations is total bloody collapse. Inadequate racial IQ I suppose.

Exposing these fuckers is the first duty of anyone who considers themselves traditionally minded.

A coup would require sweeping metaphysical changes in consciousness, this shit can be investigated locally by individuals.

Proof:

There's a Masonic Lodge on the Gold Coast where the old Gold Coast hospital used to be. I don't know if its still open, it looks run down.

He looks like a faggot just like Tony Podesta.

Why are there so many masons on this board?

How the hell did I miss this shit for so long… And of course Barnett is involved, sick little creep. Him and his chair sniffing mate Buswell. You can really tell a person by the quality they keep, and you're kidding me if we can't find better statesmen in this country.

It's a boring waste of money with stagnant water, it's not nice at all.