Talmudic Rhetoric 101

Hey,

I'm an user with a PhD in Theology. I'm also the DBZ poster you'll see around. I've been asked several times to do a thread on how to actually do Talmudic and Judaic rhetoric.

For safety reasons I have to use VPNs and all that bullshit so bare with me if it takes a while to post, unfortunately VPNS aren't the most accommodating when it comes to making breads and I have to keep this stuff up due to my work placement.

Anyway.

It's time to learn to think like a jew.

So, Anons that wanted to learn this. I'll start you with 3 "Quizes" to see how much you understand the jewish mindset. If you all knock the ball out of the park I'll give you tougher questions but for I'll pose you these three.

I will give you exactly one hour in which I want to play some Dawn of War and then I will tell you how you've each done. From there. I will teach you how to act and talk like a jew.

WHY?
Because Talmudic rhetoric could benefit Holla Forums greatly and know thy enemy.

ARE U CHRISTIAN
No. I'm a polytheist but I do love our /christian/ brothers though they may hate me

ARE U A JEW
No, but I work very close with Crash Team Racing if you catch my drift.

QUESTIONS FOR YOUR INTRO
Two men go down a chimney. One appears with a clean face, one appears with a dirty face. Who cleans their face?

A Rabbi is eating his soup, when suddenly it arrives with no spoon.
"Yes Rabbi, what seems to be the issue?"
"Try the soup" the rabbi says
"No sir, that is yours, but how may I help you?"
"Try the soup!" the rabbi says yet again
"Sir, I don't understand" says the Waiter
"Look, just try the soup my boy, you'll love it!" says the Rabbi
The waiter proceeds to try the soup but realises there is no spoon
"Ah, I cannot sir. There isn't a spoon" says the Waiter
"Ah-Hah!" says the Rabbi "And here lies the problem"

How does this work with Talmudic Rhetoric?
How do you think this is a good strategy to use?
Why did the Rabbi employ this strategy?

You have a waifu in your arms and must meet her parents.
Upon opening the door you are greeted by her father.
You have but one sentence to say to her father to make him approve of you, what do you say/do?

Other urls found in this thread:

israelshamir.net/English/Eng11.htm
archive.is/D7dlZ
archive.is/CadbW
8ch.net/pol/res/8338204.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OK, have heard/read about the Chimney sweep one, and I know it gets complicated and the Jews argue about it for hours. Came across it in…either a book or video about the Talmud.
So, you studied both the Babylonian and the Jeruslam, user? Can you give us some of the most offensive quotes about Jesus? eI remember they use various names for him to try to disguse who they talking about (something like balmet?) and that he was a magician who was put to death, and the son of a whore by a Roman soldier named Panthera. Also, he is boiling in excrement for all eternity.

Any other interesting quotes you know offhand that are really offensive about Jesus?

In the other team you said Ubisoft, but Ubisoft aren't the one who made Crash Team Racing.

This sounds like the best most Jewish explanation.

Also, I know there are lines in there that demand any Christian that delves into the Talmud must be put to death, along with the warning that "if the goyim ever found what was in this book, they would put us all to death."

Also, not sure if this is Maimonides, but I know a Jew doctor is not permitted to help a Christian, unless failing to do so would threaten to bring down the entire wrath of the local community on the local Jews. This was something Baruch Goldstein (cave of the Patriarchs shooter) believed very strongly and he refused to treat a palestinian who had been shot by Jews. The rabbis forbade him being disciplined for this. Baruch Goldstein is an entirely different topic though.

So , please, start dishing info. What are the most offensive quotes about Jesus that one does not normally see in books about the Talmud?

I'm having a hard time with these quizes. Am I overthinking them, or are they just written in tortured english?

I did indeed. I sure can, as I said, you do you Christians but seriously user, this is for beginners, don't give the results away so easily :^) hell maybe even help me. There's a lot of thought that he was involved in the practice of a particular type of magic that revolves around resurrection and necromancy in actuality, it's a really sweet parlor trick most of the time. vid related Also among others I'll just say: Shit like he was possessed by Paimon, He was actually an invoker of the Inverse world, he was one of the 6 Polydeists. There is a lot, but there is so much as well when it comes to others but I kinda wanna save that for later. Sorry user, but you're advanced, just give it a while eh? Seriously I'll consider you in my next sort.

That was a joke user. Work out the code, you've got this, I believe in you

Bookmarked for an hour later Just replying to the first user and any others who know this before I go to advanced

It's very, very complicated user. There is..I think a video on Yt about this, where the Jews spend the entire time fighting about it, and it goes on for an incredibly long time:

user, It's for basics. Seriously stop shitting up the thread.
Just wait, it'll be your turn soon. As I've said I speak Hebrew and read hebrew but just wait. You're a good bloke but this is to redpill basics so just let them do this first eh?

God damn it you fucking retards…

CTR?

Or- the clean faced one tells the other his face is dirty and asks if his face is dirty too.

He says his face is clean but he assumes he is being Jewed…

So they both wash their faces.

FUCK IT
Going to go play Dawn of War. You have one hour for other Anons to give you the answer because they are retarded and don't get the point of

NAMEFAGS ARE WORSE THAN SATANISTS KYS

I only this because of this faggot.

I get what you're saying user, are you just in it for the cash?

I'm going to just logic my way through these riddle style
1)
the clean one sees the dirty one and assumes his face is dirty, the dirty one sees the clean one and assumes his face is clean. The clean one cleans his face.

2)
how is the rabbi eating a soup that has not arrived yet with no spoon?
assuming thats a typo of sorts, the only reason I can think of is to place the one you're talking to in a position where he wants the the thing you want in order to get it. Rather than ask for something, you make someone else want to get it for you.

3)I'm not a jew :^)
Not sure

This is not a place for ==101==

where do you think we are?

Cuckchan?

lel no

I'd rather talk about what a society whose power structure is completely comprised of Jews would look like and whether it would be possible to have for any extended period of time. The entire Talmudic system revolves around "us versus them", once you remove the "them" from the power structure over those who practice Talmudic Judaism, there's no longer any adhesive for Jews to work together.

I really don't understand why anyone would buy into it in the current year unless you're launching a Jew expedition into some untouched rainforest.

I'm at 1:05 and my conclusion is that they're illogical and like to bullshit.

Learn to write and redtext, where do you think we are ? TRS ?

>reddit spacing
>failing redtext
WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE

You came here to try to teach people. Fuck the fuck off nigger. You think way more highly of yourself than you're justified to.

This is what I mean by having trouble with the quiz. Is this part supposed to stand out as odd? Am I supposed to question how he could eat the soup before it arrives? Or is it just poorly worded?

Is the point of the "talmudic rhetoric" that jews argue over poorly worded vague questions? Is that what I'm supposed to get out of this, or should I put clumbsy wording aside and try to answer the questions directly?

He's also not the DBZ poster because that's me

#1:
The housewife, who also serves some nice iced tea to her husband and his brother for their hard work cleaning the chimney.

#2:
By arranging for the target to arrive at a conclusion instead of simply telling them something, any mental defenses they might have against foreign information will have been bypassed.

#3:
"It's an honor to meet you, sir." (firm handshake)

SHILLS IN THIS THREAD DON'T WANT US TO LEARN THE WEAPONS OF THE JEW

Please proceed OP and bestow this board with what you learned.

sorry, your thread, you know subject better than I, won't blow your gig anymore if there are people here who really want to learn. Admire you for making your way through entire thing and learning it. I used to hang out at a jewish bookstore in NYC in downtown NYC looking yo add to my collection of books on Jewry. I got to know th eowman pretty well, and eventually asked about buying a set pf the babylonian talmud in English. She asked why "a nice jewish boy" (!!!) like me didn't know hebrew, and I said she had a point.

Kek, she had no idea I was there trying to increase my knowledge of Jewry because–like Julius Streicher– I wanted to know as much about my enemy as I could. But yes, I know about all the necromancy stuff.

The irony is that the Kabbalah is, in ways, worse than the talmud. Amazing, the Jews have found a way to take a type of magic designed to call down Yaweh's wrath onto the gentiles and turned it into a trendy…sort of self-help, set of books that people like "Madonna" study now.

Also, do you know a lot about the Jewish use of blood in the magic, esp blood of gentile infants? Dr. Ariel Toaff (Son of a Chief Rabbi a rome, a very prestigious position for a Jew) found himself in big trouble for writing and took dealing with this and jewish ritual murder ""aka, "blood libel.)

anyone interested, recommend this article ny Israel Shamir called "Dr. Toaff's bloody passover:" israelshamir.net/English/Eng11.htm

archive.is/D7dlZ

We have thread IDs for a reason, gaylord.

I am expressing my skills. That's all. I don't think highly of myself at all. I just want to help Holla Forums….though it's odd that I'm willing to teach Talmud rhetoric and suddenly people have come to "Stop" me. Very interesting.

IMPERIAL MARINES VS TYRANIDS

I got this

1. Easy, no one cleaned his face. The man that went first took all the easily rubbed dirty stuff, and the man that went second didn't have to get as dirty. This is paralleled in how Jews operate, as they let someone else do the "dirty" work, while reaping the benefits.
2. Essentially, they start with the operation they have in mind, but use the false notion that an entirely different concept is what's being sought after, making the victim think through the situation as he did, to shame the victim, as now the victim "understands" what it has done wrong, and amplifying the guilt factor. This is instead of a normal response of simply asking for a spoon.
3. Oy very sir,, I've just performed the heimlich maneuver and saved her from choking on her gum. (You've done no such thing). Now he's in a position to "owe" you. She's in your arms and it makes sense, probably better answers here, but it'll do.

Reminds me of an old joke.

A priest and a rabbi are skinny dipping in a river. Suddenly a bus load of people pulls up and everybody gets out.

The priest grabs his frock and covers his dick. The rabbi grabs his frock and covers his face.

The priest asks, "What are you doing???" The rabbi replies, "I don't know about you, but people recognize me by my face!"

Also please archive this thread. I really want to study this subject as much as possible, but I got to wake up early tomorrow.

you are meant to consider EVERYTHING user and the argument…the Jews have literally entire books 9thick books) just on this fucking question.

ONE HOUR
Not looking at this bread till then

If /christian/ wants to know what gods I worship here

None of us here are in the mood to learn about kikes - we already know everything we need to know about them, quite frankly. I have absolutely no evidence to justify my opinion but you just smell like a subversive to me, and I'll hold you as one unless you can provide a genuinely worthwhile contribution.

Veery interesting.
So you don't want to know how your enemy functions, thinks or subverts you?

Sounds super aryan…

57 MINUTES

Ohsit you might be the other DBZ poster then, are most of your caps from XV and XV2?

He's a newfag at best. I don't smell subversive I smell a pledditor though >dat spacing

I think you are trying to subvert us, and failing badly, as usual.

You are the shill.

user, are you distracted and doing something else? I want to believe you, I'd like to think we have someone here with this sort of knowledge but…well, why not write out a long post on…IDK, for example , the different names of JEsus they use or something?

Maybe you just have a weird form of autism, but I expected you'd be pouring out info by now…

That's not actually how it would work in reality; both would get dirty. Which makes it a perfect jew answer since it betrays a lack of practical knowledge particularly concerning manual labor and a willingness to waste your time with such irrelevant and impractical thoughts.

That's basic knowledge here. Are you aware of your surroundings? Why are you even here, if you assume that people don't know about the kikes?

I say hello father.

Did I pass?

Don't go yet, fuck those shills, I want to learn about my enemy

You defended a namefag and also posted a couple unfunny, long-winded "jokes." You aren't from around here.

If you aren't roleplaying, what Holla Forums would be interested in the most would be specific quotes from the Talmud. Everyone is already generally familiar with Judaism probably because there is a large Jewish poster population on Holla Forums.

OP confirmed subversive. At least read his posts.

OP is just like any other narccistic namefag trash, lying and deceptive who samefags just to get the illusion that someone cares.

Sorry but no. You're full of shit, think too highly of yourself and assume that anons here are in need of your 'tutelage' people here are more red pilled than you and your shitty jokes.

GAS YOURSELF

I don't know about the rest of you, but I am becoming quite annoyed with this thread because OP is ignoring my very reasonable questions.

Is this the point of this exercise? To make me annoyed about jewish things? Mission accomplished.

1. So of the two guys, the one with the dirty face got Merchant'd in some kind of way… I'm thinking either he was somehow convinced to do all of the work, thereby not getting dirty, or perhaps they agreed to clean each other's face, and one was swindled. Also, no one cleaned "Their," face. (*** Sorry if I misgendered Xem)

2. I think the example is something of "critical theory," the Rabbi is causing the waiter to question the soup. Not sure about the rest, considering the Rabbi couldn't have been eating something if it hadn't arrived (suddenly?), nor can one eat soup without a spoon. Maybe he got a free spoon and potentially free soup from the poor gentile waiter.

3. The Waifu's parents are either A. Pillows, or B. Animu Artists.. But the best stratagem here is render a Roman salute, and yell "Glory to the Empire of Japan!" or some such. Fortunately, I am on guard against Hojo and his devil runes. I don't allow the Japs to occupy my mind like they did Pearl Harbor.

Good thread, OP. 9/10 for originality, intrigue, and mental munitions.

They sure fucking are user

LOOK TO PEOPLE WHO DON'T WANT YOU TO LEARN

WHY DON'T THEY WANT YOU TO LEARN? BECAUSE I PICKED A RANDOM NAME FOR A RANDOM THREAD
THINK ABOUT IT

Literally, could you not be from around here any harder?

I'M TRYING TO LEARN BUT YOU WON'T ANSWER ANY OF MY QUESTIONS YOU WHORE

he's not going to answer for another 50 minutes man

KYS

Well that's fucking pointless. There is no point in me trying to answer these questions if I don't know if they are deliberately written in tortured english, or only as a consequence of OP being lazy or bad with english.

I don't have time to discuss philosophy with somebody who has trouble speaking the same language. Is OP being profound, or just bad with English?
HOW THE FUCK SHOULD I KNOW, AND WHY SHOULD I WASTE MY TIME ON THIS SHIT UNTIL THAT IS CLARIFIED?

I'm like half way done with the 'nid base, just fucking have patience christ

I have no clue what that is even supposed to mean, which just makes me even more annoyed.

A Rabbi is eating his soup, when suddenly it arrives with no spoon.
"Yes Rabbi, what seems to be the issue?"
"Try the soup" the rabbi says
"No sir, that is yours, but how may I help you?"
"Try the soup!" the rabbi says yet again
"Sir, I don't understand" says the Waiter
"Look, just try the soup my boy, you'll love it!" says the Rabbi
The waiter proceeds to try the soup but realises there is no spoon
"Ah, I cannot sir. There isn't a spoon" says the Waiter
"Ah-Hah!" says the Rabbi "And here lies the problem"
How does this work with Talmudic Rhetoric?
How do you think this is a good strategy to use?
Why did the Rabbi employ this strategy?

The second story the Rabbi made the waiter look at the soup from the Rabbi's perspective, instead of just asking for a spoon. It could be more powerful because this causes the waiter to feel attached to the Rabbi's situation, now that he sees from his perspective.

You suuuuuuuck.

Give me your favorite quotes from Sanhedrin

Are you playing as the Eldar?

Read through one of the early fullchan Talmud threads in the meantime: archive.is/CadbW

Even if OP doesn't deliver, archive related does.

This is a very interesting proposal, and I hope some good comes of it. Unfortunately, I need to hit the sack, and by no means do I want to think like/embody a jew before sleep time, but I hope to read the thread in the morning.

Fuck all you shills for saying this is pointless. Just don't even post then. You clutter up the experiment.

SIMCITY FAAAAAAAAAAAG

The one with a clean face is the only one who cleaned their face. Or are you asking me if they cleaned each others faces? Of course not, unless they are some sort of faggots.

TEMPORALLY IMPOSSIBLE
How should I know, if I haven't yet been taught what Talmudic Rhetoric is? That's why I'm in this fucking thread.
Does "talmudic rhetoric" mean "being an obnoxious cunt"? If so, then the way it works is: Be round-about with your requests when a simple "Waiter, a spoon" would suffice. Is Talmudic Rhetoric the jewish desire to waste everybody's time and make themselves the center of attention?
Does "talmudic rhetoric" mean "make people realize things for themselves"? If that's the case, is that the answer? How am I supposed to answer "how does it work" if it is that simple? It's self–evident.
How do I think this is a good strategy? How can I answer "how" I think something if I don't think it? It's not a good strategy, unless your intent is to waste everybody's time and be a bitch about missing cutlery.
Why did the Jew act like an obnoxious Jew? Why do dogs act like dogs? It's practically tautological. Is this deliberately designed to annoy me?

Probably something in yiddish to signal that I am one of their tribe. Surely normal answers need not apply hear, since it is apparently some sort of profound jewish question and therefore could not possibly have a normal answer.

Bump

Whatever you say Holla Forums spokesperson.

I put a lot of effort into these answers, so I eagerly await your response OP:

1.) They clean each others' faces, and the dirty-faced man demands payment from the clean-faced man even though he didn't have to clean anything.

2.) The Rabbi seems generous for offering some of his soup, thus the waiter subconsciously feels indebted and obliged to bring the Rabbi what he needs

3.) You tell the father you are very rich.

OP is a proxy hopping and samefagging Russian trash by the way. Fuck if you intend to put some effort into this shit pay attention to filenames, trash

Pill bump

The tail of that confuses me, is it supposed to be 'their face's'?
Either way, the person who has the dirty face cleans their own face, why would anyone expect that to be the job of another person?

Agreed for the most part.
As for why, he either wanted the waiter to remember the moment as to not make the mistake again or he's intending to use it as leverage for a favour of some sort later on.

>Number 3: Why didn't you spell it out like the other two?
'Hello Sir, my name is etc, nice to meet you.' Extend hand for handshake.

A doctorate in theology doesn't really help in these cases. You're better off going with psychology even if it's mostly pseudoscience it has some useful things in it. That or listen to any classes Kevin MacDonald teaches.

Utilising religious strategy doesn't matter, it's all about evolutionary strategy as Kevin MacDonald lays down and explains the repulsive and destructive Jewish behaviour.

Filtered.

underrated post

And! It's been one hour. Let's see.

Don't worry, DBZ is Holla Forums approved as much as any other redpill anime. Remember user we are Saiyans and niggers are low-low trash.

Very close.
But what if the housewife decides this day is not the day she will serve but rise up?

Very close! but think about the message

Good answer for number 3, but not a jewish answer.

1. :^) Who knows?

2. The dirty faced man says "No it is clean" and thus the clean faced man does not clean his face nor does the dirty faced man

Thanks mate, trust me it seems the kikes are out in full force to "D-DON't LISTEN GOY"

Jewish girls are total sluts, I say this as…well me, a guy who fucked his way and blacked mail his way to the top for those asked for my Crash Team Racing Score, I never ever sold out the good combatants, only those affiliated with Nitro

Oh totally agreed. Trust me, studied that shit too. Kaballah is so pozzed even the rabbis hate it. It's the pentecostalism of Judaism.

I do indeed. What do you want to know? Seriously I just want to help you faggots

You're not wrong

No no, you've missed the point. Argue it and you'll understand.

MY BOY,

No, because the first and second man are gay and thus they do not have a house wife

No my friend, keep thinking!

I agree but not jewish

Hey user, Maybe you can help me sometime eh?

Yes and I like Captain Ginyu, what of it?

1. Wrong. The clean man sees the dirty man and thus cleans his face, the dirty man sees the clean man and does not.

2. Wrong. A Rabbi wants to enjoy soup, how is this different to any of us?

3. This is good.

Very nice. Very very nice. It is about making the enemy see things from your perspective and yet see you as the victim. This user got it.

1. You're doing good thus far.

2. Ehhh, No. It's more about this "Don't make your enemy feel like the victim for this will make them rise up, make them feel like the victor for this will make them gloat and forget what they have done". You have done very very well user.

No. Close, but no.

Also for #2, they avoided directly mentioning their demands. Instead, the situation is crafted so that the waiter is the one who is speaking of the demands, making them feel like it is their problem to deal with.

So, If you haven't worked it out.

You are always debating it. You can make of it what you wish as long as you talk the talk and are confident about it. It doesn't matter what you say.

And if somebody says "B-But no That's useless!" you simply say "If you keep talking about pointless questions like who would go down a chimney, then you obviously don't think in reality"

Do you understand now anons? It is a lose-lose question. It is designed for failure and so too should Holla Forums have it's own.

The Rabbi is using humor to seem not only defenseless but also he is showing the goyim what he did wrong in a none-offensive way. He is not scolding the Goyim for he knows the goyim will feel sorry in his heart for missing the practice of giving a fucking spoon but instead he plays innocent, because he never yelled at the goy, he simply told him what was wrong with the dish.

Whatever you want. This is another "debating" subject that leads to nowhere. This is a subject that will lead to "But what if her father is X" "What if her father did X" it is entirely an argument that is so unspecific that we as aryans assume will be logical but the kike can manipulate to the point in which they can say "no you stupid goy" and you know why? because we take education for granted.

So Anons, How do you feel about this? After some replies I'll post 6 new questions that I've been encouraged to use by my (((bosses))) oh and I'm a namefag so you know who I am, so sue me you nigger fucking trash kill yourself.

Ok faggot I'm done defending you. It's time to stop playing games and start explaining Talmudic Rhetoric. So far you're just saying close or wrong.

We need answers and why they think that way. Not time wasting bullshit.

Top kek, literally just did it.
I gave you an hour, I posted in 1 hour.

nice post

We know who you are without the namefag, Holla Forums has ID's, this post boils down to kikes will be kikes.

Reading this, I don't feel like I have learned anything of worth. I do find this thread very interesting but if the answer to Jewishness is just 'whoever can be the most slippery' then it really doesn't matter.

Is there something worth learning here?

All I got from your explanation was kikes like to argue, manipulate and twist words to suit their purposes. We already knew that.

Kek agrees.
Are we just here to learn about the art of verbal parrying?

So.. if they say it is pointless, you are supposed to agree with them? And that is somehow supposed to make them look foolish?
If that is really what this Rabbi thinks, then jews must honestly not understand why people hate them. If the Rabbi thinks that is actually a good way to interact with waiters, then that Rabbi truly deserves all the gas we could possibly pump into him.

I think that I have learned nothing and I hope you die in a house fire.

He gave the answer in man, and…
Well we are practicing the rhetoric.
Be Patient

Fiiiine but I want to keep posting Captain Ginyu. I'll give five minutes for "I KNEW IT"

It reminds me of how the shoah is always pushed but never something like the Dresden bombings. I find the notion of perspective fascinating

Does this mean I'm an honorary Jew, or an novice Jew hunter now?

OP finally gets it

It reminded* me

This thread has been a little underwhelming so far

Protip for imageboards. The proper way to let people know who you are, besides ID's, is to post related images with each post.

Why the fuck do your (((bosses))) want us talking about the Talmud?
I think you're just trying to waste our time. I smell a fucking ruse.

Apparently the great insight we are supposed to glean here is that jews are deliberately obnoxious and never argue in good faith. Which everybody on Holla Forums already knew.

This.

Trying to shoot it down before it even started is extremely lame, tho

Well he did say it was the basics. I will reserve judgement until the advanced stuff gets posted and explained.

This is just jewing + acting like a passive aggressive woman. It's what Hitler said about debating jews.

Next Questions since Holla Forums did Okay.

Let's see if we've learned anything:

NUMBAH WON
There are two small animals, a Frog and a Rabbit.
They are waiting for winter.
The Frog who has horded a great load of nuts and flies for the winter.
The Rabbit has done nothing but worry.
The Frog informs the Rabbit "Rabbit my dear friend! If you have no grass, surely you'll meet the end!"
The Rabbit laughs "Dear frog I say, Food is for all animals and we'll recieve it every day!"
The frog frowns "But Rabbit, what if Winter comes?"
The rabbit shakes his head "And that is the time for carrots and potatoes!"

NUMBAH TOO

A man has fallen down.
He asks you for his hand up so that he might do his business for that day.
What do you do?

NOOMBAH TREE

They don't That's why I'm here and it's fookin' weird you'd say shit like that. Are you Shiloh? Are you Marisa? I bet you are.

Yeah. Almost like this explains HOW they debate or something.

Please answer
OP we need your answers

Did you just do the spoon thing on me ?

I have. None of my bosses want this but just think about this a moment: Why, if I've offerend bassic info to anyone who wants it am automatically being shut down and told to "STOP"

Think about it.

Spoons for Spoony m8

unrelated (?) question, not trying to be offensive here: do you have some forom of aspergers? Youwrite exactly like someone who does.

Ask for a cut of his profits for that day, since without me he couldn't do anything.

Take the money
Do nothing

Also I'll just say

SHILLS MAKE ME LAUGH, FUCKING KILL ME YOU KIKE FAGGOTS

I've studied the talmud, I've learned how to read and write hebrew, so fuck you. Come for me. Kill me. I'll die happy you fucking fags.

You are nothing but a massive faggot

Rabbit made a mistake by revealing that he had carrots and potatoes
The story is about me, the reader.
There is no such thing as right or wrong. But the frog fucked up by getting stolen from.

I think he's ESL. None of this seems particularly informative, and most of the questions are "guess what I'm thinking" riddles.

I had high hopes here.

Did you fuck this story up? Is there supposed to be a continuity gap in the story? The rabbit eats potatoes and carrots he finds in the ground in the winter and therefore doesn't need to stockpile, but the frog loses his stores and begs the rabbit to save him?

If the frog eats nuts and flies, what does it plan on doing with potatoes and carrots? Am I to suppose the frog could eat the rabbits food, were the rabbit willing to share?

Are jews deliberately butchering Aesop's tales to annoy white men?

If the frog is begging the rabbit and not the other way around, then why would you even ask me if the rabbit made a mistake? Why would that be in question?

The story is actually about whatever jew is telling it, since jews are impossibly self-absorbed you can count on that always being true.
What system of morality can apply to frogs and rabbits? There is no "in the right" and the only "wrong" we can speculate about is whoever stole the frogs food.

If he's not a nigger or a jew, I help him back up. If he is a nigger or a jew, I look down at him silently, then leave him and go about my business.

You'd have to be stupid to involve yourself in somebody else's domestic dispute. Do I look like a contract killer to her? Why does she insult me by assuming I kill for money? Fuck her, tell the slag to get off the street and call the cops, whom I am already paying for with my tax dollars.

Stick with it guys, it's getting interesting

Oy vey…

This is a pretty interesting thread. Why did the mods bumplock this?

1. The Rabbit does not put its perspective in the Frog's head, therefore the argument is useless. The story is about how some people don't need to rely on anything while others do.
2. Leave him be, don't get conned
3. Take the money, and kill her if necessary.

Revealing their hand is one thing they did wrong.

1. The rabbit unveiled the secret.
2. You nearly nailed it.
3. But that does not reel in as much gain as possible…

1) the rabbit acted correctly, it had no need to act and did not. It could not help the frog
Its not about one of them in specificity
The frog is the mistaken one for trying to convince the rabbit it needed something it did not

2) this seems like one of those pointless argument questions where one jew might say but what if he's a serial killer or perhaps the husband of the woman in number three and his business is literally gassing all the jews

3) this one you'd need to question why she needs him dead, where'd she get the money and is she telling the truth. calling the police would be the most reasonable thing for her to do but she did not. This means she is either lying or the police are in on it, and you would not want to get involved. Perhaps she has an insurance policy on him and expects the payout to be able to pay you, maybe she is working with the police in an entrapment scheme. there are too many unknowns and negatives so I don't help her.

How can the nonexistent housewife of a gay couple rise up?

#1: This sounds like two-thirds of a story. Why does the frog need a gear? Who took it, exactly? What does the rabbit have, if he explicitly didn't bother to collect anything? I'm just going to take "winners don't do drugs" as the moral of the story and move on.

#2: Put on my gloves first, since he might not have washed his hands before doing his business.

#3: Immediately turn around and run away, shouting over my shoulder that she should call the police on him. I know how that trick works; if she gets anywhere near me, the next time she gets pregnant she'll accuse me of impregnating her via stare rape and I'll have to pay her alimony.

What's ESL?

Read
Also:
So for 3.
a. If she did get abused: call the cops, don't let the cops identify you.
b. If she did not get abused: Take the money and run. She does not deserve the insurance money.

For
What if you took her offer to the husband and asked him to counter-offer? Could start a bidding war.

You said you'd post 6 new questions.

This is confusing, who took the frog's food and gear?
Yes, and the rabbit acknowledges this, otherwise it wouldn't have been worried.
A rabbit and a frog.
The frog.

Help him up.

Need proof.

He got it.
It's up to the Reader to work out the victor and thus in jewish logic we pander to that reader.
We want to focus on who is the product…so if you're alt-right maybe we get a gay guy who may convince you gays r ok

See above. I've cast the frog as the villain, thus meaing "YOU ALL ARE THE VILLAIN" get me?

He got it.Think about others though who may not?

fucking hell user, You got this shit.

somebody got it haha

1. They both want different things, carrots and flies but the frog will manipulate the other to get what he wants in the promise of what he says he sells.
2. Good.
3. Good.

1. Bingo. and yet I played the frog, aka Pepe as the antagonist. Get it? They will switch roles for gain.

2. Yup. YOu got it.

Look above

Jew? or Autist? Hard to know.

Nah. It doesn't matter as long as you debate the issue, gettit?

I gotta say, I used to know a native guy with fetal alcohol syndrome no joke and he'd tell stories and riddles like OP. Like, no context at all and he'd leave out 1/3rd of the story. It was like he expected everyone to read his mind.

English as Second Language

#2 you offer him a hand out in which he will be indebted to you

#3 you inform her husband who will be forever indebted to you

With no survivors
KNOCK, KNOCK
KNOCK KNOCK
Shimmel answers the door

5/5 Commando is a bretty gud movie.

Trump a "good" JEW and has been planning this for the last 30 years which is what worries the others. Everything he has done is calculated

This is what D&C looks like.

Shutting down the ability for Holla Forums to learn about their enemy.

As far as i can make out from my limited.knowöedge in other forms of dialectic and rhetorics, jews don't actually value truth or facts in a debate. Similair to the socratic method which entertains a purely theoretical and untruthfull situation/conversation in order to get the opponent to find the truth on his own (for example pretending to be clueless while asking questions that one by one eleminate wrong convictions and crystalize the only right conclusion) so do jews apply similair rhetoric in ordee to put a person into a frame of mindset or position. Logic or truth is irrelevant, whether the person debating is right or wrong you have planted a certain process of thinking into his mind. I read in some older german book abou khabbalic magic being all about manipulating reality tunnels/ percieved reality: if you can get a person to believe in that you can lower the temperature with just you mind they will actually feel colder. Believing a thing is the same as the thing being true. Believing a prophecy will make it true in time. In short: It (shoah) was real in.my mind.
And i think that kind of manipulation instinctivly makes people percie e jews as slimey and up to no good or if intelligent enough people might even realize the jew is trying to tilt you into a certain position while potraying themselfs as on your side, as lesser than you or even as the victim.

OP, MOVE! NOW!
8ch.net/pol/res/8338204.html

FUCK!
We are in the influx of a sliding attack!

The thead got un anchored, so what ?

Read

See also

We are being flooded!

We'll get over it, they're just trying to demoralize and maybe get a headline.

Filtered for jewposting.

Do you mean me, or you? Or is it both, and you're secretly a split personality of mine writing posts on Holla Forums while I'm not looking? If that's the case, let me know and I'll give you more time to write them so they don't come out as rushed.

Ginyu here weirdly my internet suddenly cut off. Reinstalling my entire internet package. Plz listen to the shills in the thread they totes arent faggot kikes.

Seriously me losing net and suddenly thousands propping up to say I shouldnt tell you how the enemy thinks is not suspicious at all.

Phone net turned off too. Don't read into this Holla Forums remember dis is a slide tactic

Still about OP?

Is OP a Jew who is doing Talmud Rhetoric on us this very moment? :O This whole exercise is just a jewish trick!

Anyway. The point seem to be attacking each others argument forever. Well, at least I learnt that Seinfeld show about nothing wasn't really a new idea…

1. The rabbit probably didn't do a mistake since he seem to be a smug cunt here. The story is really about us. Rabbit is right. Not even Kek himself eat carrots.But I doubt the frog was going to enjoy nuts.

2. Yeah, why not. But I might first ask him what his business is first. If he says he is a journalist I will let the train run over him.

3. I'll ask if he is in the pizza business. No, something is wrong. She would've called the cops if it was real.

Finally got my internet working.
Talked to my service company and it was "Switched off" by a third party.

Obviously this is standard practice.

Anyway this will be my last of the Talmudic "pointless questions" if you don't understand the answers please feel free to ask me. As I've said many times all I want is Holla Forums to know thy enemy and am happy to educate.

100% Irish, so I'm a potatonigger but I speak and read hebrew as well as hellenic greek among others.

ANSWERS

This is the same with Talmudic rhetoric. You frame you opponent in a way that they seem crazy, deluded or misinformed.

Doesn't matter. This is called an infinite debate. It is a style in which you constantly loop.

"Oh well the man fell because he was late for a nazi conference!" "The man is a rabbi of course" the unspecifics make people interpret what they want to see. Get it?

If you pander to those who wish to see, we will see what we wish.

Again. Doesn't matter. This is to distract you from the real issue: Why is the woman asking for a strangers help but not calling the cops?

These three questions are key to Talmudic rhetoric:

Remember. The Jew will cry whilst he hits you and fuck the kikes who try to stop me.

NEW QUESTIONS

NUMBAH ONE

A man offers you five apples if you give him your last piece of meat, do you accept?

NUMBAH TWO
Why do you, as an user, think that the jew is always potrayed as a beta loser? Think about it for a moment. Has the jew ever been portrayed as an Aryan god besides Predators. Seriously, it's a good movie but it's 10/10 chuckles with a kike lead who looks like he's never touched an AR

Why is this?
What purpose does it serve?

THREE
There are two barbers in your town.
One has good hair, the other has bad hair.
Which one is the better barber?

Honestly, I think you get it. but I've decided to make this a weekly thing and I want to do one lesson per week

It depends on how large that last piece of meat is and if the apples are readily at hand
Stereotypes exist due to the majority.
The purpose it serves is to convince people to ignore the holodomor and focus on made up nonsense.
This is literally the chimney question reworded.
The bad haired barber gets his hair cut by the bad one, but no, if the barber has good hair, he must know hair very well….
continue kvetching indefinitely

Thread is dead so next week we'll be talking about why the jew cries as he strikes you. This user got it all right

Number 3 is easy:

Take the money and promise to kill the husband, then go find the husband and offer to sell him a secret of great importance.

That's normie-tier understanding of kike behavior.