What does leftypol think about Sweden?

What does leftypol think about Sweden?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XfUq9b1XTa0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada's_role_in_the_Afghanistan_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Seems like a pretty livable country. Shame about the nogunz and the ghettoes.

i love it here tbqh

A neo-liberal nightmare where even the socdems are thatcher-tier

I'm not Holla Forums but they do seem a little SJW for me, and their immigration policies are retarded. Their social democratic system, which is one I admire greatly, isn't designed for the strain that immigrants are putting on it. Tbh all countries should go the Canada route on immigration, let people come but put a strong emphasis on educated professionals and people who can be assured to be savoury individuals that are likely to help improve society.

That's why immigrants in Canada consume less benefits, are more educated, and commit less crimes than native born Canadians, and immigrants in Sweden are driving the rise of actual fascists.

How do we fix Sweden? Do any of you have any suggestions?

this is an imperialist policy designed to create brain drain and take educated individuals from the societies that need them most.

Class-collaborationist social fascist wet dream

Not to sound nativist or anything, but if it had been a conspiracy on Sweden's part, wouldn't they have restricted immigration to highly educated people?

This will never get into Holla Forumsluters' thick skulls.

It's a country. That's spooky.

Right, because we all know that Canada is at the centre of the world imperialist plot.

Please take back your fellow Swedes from our coastal regions.

T. Finngol

I can't help but imagine Pierre spinning in his grave right now.

useful idiots paving the way with good intentions.

He may have sold out to bourgeois democracy but damn if he didn't show the frogs which way was up.

they sure DO love the BBC ;)

Eh, kyllä mä mieluusti ruotsinkielisten keskellä asun, ne ei mitään cityjuntteja ole

CK Cuntry

NO! THIS CANNOT BE THE BBC WAS MENT FOR THE WHITE WOMEN NOT EACHOTHER, OUR MASTERPLAN HAS BEN FOILED

SUCC DAT GLORIOUS BBC FUCCBOI)))

wanna see my folder?

Seems like a great country to live. I also love their language.

But Pekka, those coastal areas are currently the only somewhat livable areas currently in Finland, are you sure this risk is worth taking? :^)

But more seriously the main SocDems are absolute shit, and the more "radical" Left party is really toothless with bland leadership. Main non-parliamentary left party is a M-L party with a ~8$ monthly membership fee. (Yes, seriously.)

Otherwise the country is pretty comfy tbh, or as far as shitty countries in this world can be, I guess. The "ghettoes" are mostly scary only if you're some yuppie fuck who thinks poor people are scary tbqh fam

No, fuck off homopidor. Call Tesak and ask him to cure you )))

yes… Canada is imperialist. are you retarded?

Wow. I don't care for religion in general, but that pisses me off.

youtube.com/watch?v=XfUq9b1XTa0

real human bean

Being a colonial settler state isn't the same as being actively imperialist. Or are you one of those people who thinks that participating in a UN mission to stop Bosnians from getting Serbed counts as imperialism?

This.

Sweden is about to have a failed SocDem turn FullFascist.

Let pol say BS of "Sweden is commie and becomes islam" and whatever.

Sweden is losing it's factories to other countries, the wellfare state is failing and they'll find the first scapegoat in mulsims and go FullFascism sooner than Poland.

What does Holla Forums think of Revolutionära Fronten? They seem fairly violent.

Variation of antifa that instead of attacking capitalists only manages to create sympathy towards right wing populists.

I live in Gothenburg. It's alright

This

They do seem more respectable than the mainstream antifa but yeah I don't think they were capable of winning the hearts and minds of the Swedish people. They seem notable though due to the violent tactics they employed though.

Well.

If you're an accelerationist, Sweden sucks as it's a really great place to live.

Our biggest problem is really the housing market, especially for students. Try finding a place to live in Stockholm, Gothenburg or Malmo, I dare you.

We've had some problems with immigration and integration, I admit, but it isn't nearly as the memes and Holla Forumsacks try to insinuate it is.

It's a relatively great place to live for the majority of the population, it isn't really much more to say about it.

And don't believe anyone when they talk about sweden and rape. The statistics doesn't paint a realistic picture when compared with others in absolute

Also doesn't Sweden have an SJW definition of rape? Like disagreeing with a feminist is considered rape there?

dude
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada's_role_in_the_Afghanistan_War

I really have to ask since Holla Forums is equally retarded in answering, how is he doing as a PM?