KEK'S MESSAGE

This is the English translation of Shaliday by P.E.P.E.

cosmic absolute, regular reality
breath of a image/concept, syntony of civilizations
confused descendants of rebel cells
I fly towards the universe, I'll pass through it
if you are a star, show yourself, I will stop
oooh oooh

(X2)
shadilay shadilay my freedom
shadilay shadilay oh no
shadilay shadilay oh dream or reality
shadilay shadilay oh no
(you) fly into my life, no it's not finished
I will stop
set my sails, in the sky or at the bottom of the sea
I WILL BELIEVE IN YOU

metallic harmony, CONCRETE/REAL REALITY
electronic videoclip, praise of civilizations
oooh oooh

(X2)
shadilay shadilay oh no
shadilay shadilay oh no
I will stop
I WILL BELIEVE IN YOU

We must decipher its true message for the glory of Kek!

I shall add my interpretation in the comments

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zzu15ZezipE
youtube.com/watch?v=jTl80wZv8YE
jcpa.org/article/neo-paganism-in-the-public-square-and-its-relevance-to-judaism/
archive.is/WxZsU

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Man
pastebin.com/njTjGCY8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evil_eye
youtube.com/watch?v=URwL_nxYl1k
youtube.com/watch?v=Sl2-i7pjWDw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Interesting and relevant to meme masters.

It's just an old italo-disco song, dude was probably tripping when he wrote it.

cosmic absolute, regular reality

breath of a image/concept, syntony of civilizations

oooh oooh
(X2)

shadilay shadilay oh no
shadilay shadilay oh no
I will stop
I WILL BELIEVE IN YOU
metallic harmony, CONCRETE/REAL REALITY
electronic videoclip, praise of civilizations
oooh oooh
(X2)
shadilay shadilay oh no
shadilay shadilay oh no

I will stop
I WILL BELIEVE IN YOU

Get out you non-believer

Of course he was tripping. That's how he tapped into the magic. The lyrics are above him. He had no part in creating them.

A thread died for this.

I need to expand on my analysis of this
Direct reference to computers
"MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN"
come on you guys this is definitely proof of Kek as it was written long before now

Observed

Observed

You doubt the power of the Magic Sound?

fuck I can't believe I said comments please kill me Kek

Kek is coming to manifest himself in psychical form to his true believers

That's what I was thinking

I mean unless he already has as trump.

Look at this fucking thread. (pic)

Dubs aren't really that important to the whole idea of the primordial chaos waters of Kek.

Check em is just fun.

So then why do dubs always appear in praise of him?

check em

KeK is chaos. He's warning that over summoning him will lead to destruction of anything we are about to build. He's no longer the force we need and he's telling us to stop….

Because the greatest truths are usually equally part absurd.

But that's heresy

Check 'Em

He has no vested interest in our end goals. He only knows chaos and destruction. He was a tool to elect the God Emperor.

witnessed
SHADILAY

If he was truly chaos then he would help elect Hillary and start WW3

He's the bringer of light before the dawn, faggot. With the fucking pizza shit going on, we need more light, more chaos.

HERE COMES THE LIGHT, BROTHERS

The meme magic worked, remember the picture of the sad pepe on 2012 or 2014 and then the pepe become happy and kek magic

Now praise kek, kill the clkks, and destroy the democrats establishment even more, destroy all the corrupt celebrities, all their corrupt media, praise kek

Praise kek
Give me luck kek
Praise kek

The end goal is revenge for all injustice, trash and manipulation, all the bad things made by them will go back against them worse for them after all their years of disgusting things, manipulation and trash made by them

Praise kek
Give me luck kek
Praise kek

Checked.

Shadilay, SHADILAY!

That is some legendary numbers you got there m8.
PRAISE KEK

Heh is the god of chaos and freech's patron deity. Kek is the god of creative destruction. Until the whole corrupt system is destroyed, we still need Kek's help.

Justice you say?

I'm a little scared and erect right now.

Can't be that coincidental with that if you are a star verse. Ancient Egyptians thought that after the weighing of the heart the virtuous dead would undertake a perilous journey to the afterlife in the milky way where their Personality(Ba) and their Divine Essence(Ka) would be united into the Akh by the power of the two headed snake god Nehebka and become one of the stargods.
Kek's saying that if we dot our is and cross our ts and are real toughies we will ascend and he will take us beyond the bounds of this universe.

are you implying that you will abandon him as soon as he's not needed anymore?

checked. any musicfags want to dissect the song for magical repeating digits in the rhythm?

looks like you just volunteered

but I don't know anything about musical structure, notes, or anything in that field.

witnessed, someone has to do it

We're going to need somebody with perfect pitch hearing to transcribe it if there's no sheet music for it anywhere.

Two words.
A.S.S. ART.

This.
The synchronicities of that song and record art is off the fucking charts.

I say we find the songwriter and ask him everything

someone did this with the audio in the original threads where shadilay showed up. If you archive hard enough, it should be there. The song length iirc was 3:33 in one mix

Shadilay brothers.

tfw I can't find the link to that ebay page, I hope it found a good home and will bring many dubs

I am a simple MemeSmith in Charleston sc area for now, i have begun the building of a temple of Kek.
The message is more important than the messenger. I don't care if an eye- tie tripping on cid wrote this or not. Kek memes in mysterious ways.
It is good we ponder these things.

Shadilay, brothers

Kek is more than some mindless aspect of chaos.
Heretic.
Kek is the awakened God.
He is related to other trickster gods like Loki and coyote and various others.
He is a cosmic shitposter, a champion of all that we, his children are, and could be.

Our humor is a sharp spark across the Collective consciousness; he took notice and through various gets let us know.

Stop thinking like a new.
Like he is some Frankenstein monster/golden we can't control - that's your guilty mind whispering - Jew.
Kek is the upender of fortunes the one who scoffs and jokes at the stoic seriousness of other gods; but he loves us his earthly children, his chosen.

*cough* also my phone's autocorrect sux and hates me. Also also I'm a bit retarded. Sorry

Kek confirmed for jewish

You haven't seen shit yet. Once normies start worshiping him we'll lose the control we thought we had

Checked, we must behead all the infidels who dare to insult Kek.

means: he usually don't stop because there's no breaks on the train, but if Trump is truly the star (the God Emperor) he will make an exception.

See also:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zzu15ZezipE

S H A D I L A Y

good work user, we will work on an expansion

(((Yalweh))) is clearly butt bothered.

What everybody is ignoring is the fact that Ceramicola released TWO PEPE singles, not just Shadilay.

KEK VS MOLOCH -
youtube.com/watch?v=jTl80wZv8YE

Let's discuss how much the Jews fear us and our harbingering of the Old Ways. I have an article here that will show you what faiths the Jews are truly terrified of:

"Neo-Paganism in the Public Square and Its Relevance to Judaism" -
jcpa.org/article/neo-paganism-in-the-public-square-and-its-relevance-to-judaism/
archive.is/WxZsU

I'm not ignoring it now, Hitler trips.

(checked)
Holla Forums has boxes full of Pepe

(triple hail)

(checked)
DUBS

look kek followers

That's what you get for hanging out at 4chan faggot. We re-invented the Chaos God. He belongs to us.

Confused descendants of rebel cells

THE RIDE
IT NEVER ENDS

Is Shadilay an Italian word or is it just made up?

many of our greatest scientific minds tripped the light fantastic

Dubs arent a supreme form of magic.. they just please him. Kek appreciates aesthetic digits

Does that one exst on the web?

Any Anons who are willing to go on a DMT or shroom trip while listning to Shadilay? Maybe a salvia trip could show something.

KKK
KEK
KKK

Hmm

Well i tried looking for those other sogs but the italo web requires autism that i do not quite have

Tou speak words of wissom Brother, Shadilay

Praise Kek, it is clear what our next mission is.

I think we Wuz not of this earth.

Brothers, I have been chasing dubs and lusting after trips and I have gotten none. My digits have been weak for I have been weak in my lust for digits. One should never
Attempt to get significat digits, Kek grants them or not, and I will be thankfull once I am attuned to Kek again.

Shadilay.

I'd be willing, as well as willing to record it. Gib me DMT plox.

I'll start saving for drug monies.

A thread that was either autosaged or otherwise already dead. Enough of your kvetching.

WEW

Shadilay

REDDIT GET OUT
How very far this board has fallen

Heh is the god of infinity.

Who translated this, a deaf retard? It says "io ti prenderó" i will catch you/take you
Not "io ti crederó" i will believe in you
You can clearly hear n in that word.

Made up, italian words don't end up with y.

Shut the fuck up pissbaby newfaggot I was there for /new/ and /n/ before Holla Forums even existed. I was there when Holla Forums was first created and was hours old. I was there when wizchan was first created and when Holla Forums had only a few thousand posts. Kys.

SHADALOO

/fringe/ does not approve of this

/fringe/ can kiss my interdimensional ass while I sing with with Kek.

There is an english version of the song on the 7"
discogs.com/PEPE-Shadilay/release/238525

Couldn't find a version so I made one
English Single version

PRAISE BE

(wew lad)

I got dubs, and then more i another tread, my curse has been broken.

Shadilay

Praise Kek

Awesome stuff. Got your transcribed lyrics?
MOST PLEASING

Kek/pepe is nothing more than a manifestation of the green man.

The green man has been around since before the time of christ, appeared in the mythos of many completely different cultures and is always a herald of radical change, "rebirth" and dramatic disruption to the established order.

The green man is some elementary figure in our universe that continually appears in our history, and is regarded as an agent of change.

The green man has many names and faces.

Trump is a manfestation of the green man because he is understood to be connected to pepe visually and kek memetically as an agent of dramatic change. Trump is also a man associated with vast wealth, and "attracts" money which has been known colloquially in the U.S as "green".

Green in this sense as it has always, is a symbol of essential power in the universe, Trump is as is kek and pepe, a manifestation of the green man.

The green man lies at the heart of all of these things.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Man

yo guize i bought this the other day. did anyone else on Holla Forums manage to get a copy or am i the chosen one?

dont be jealous kek chose me to be the Holla Forums keeper of one of his greatest artifacts

but I got dubs tho. (^:

PRAISE KEK

Read the emerald tablets of Thoth.

One of the tablets is about how the light is divinity. Stars are nodes of "god" which is a universal oneness, and men are smaller nodes of god. In order to reach/regroup with divinity we have to pass through our sun (go into the light). This is why all of the highest gods in old pantheistic religions are gods of light or the sun (Ra, Tyr (not Odin he was a patron god that went too far), Zeus, Ahura Mazda, etc). Everything else is consistent with eclectic Pagan/Hermetic beliefs.

Over time, men have darkened (overall the population is literally darker, and further from the light). The lyric is saying if you are among those still close to divinity, to reveal yourself… remember brothers, this is the Path Of Light… this was Kek's plan all along.

u dun gufed user

it's the only one that's been on sale for the last 2 months. had to get it for kek's sake.

Praise KEK

top kek i love always sunny

now all you need is Hitler's brain

EU TE AMO
PRAY FOR US TAY, MARTYRED SAINT AND BELOVED OF THE ONE TRUE FROG

Tripping is a modern word for "Talking to a god".

My nigger the Green Man

Interesting, can you give me some literature about that?

CONFUSED DESCENDANTS OF REBEL CELLS

YOU HAVE BEEN CHOSEN

Old news but can't argue with hitlerdubs.

Off by one.

Why do anons worship a god of darkness? Do we even know which tribe within Egypt created this?

Perhaps the star = the star of david?

Could this mean that kek is on a crusade to rid the universe of kikes?

I still don't get how something as abstract as repeating digits can be a divine sign. it's only considered divine sign when it says something a kukold would agree with but if it's not, they consider it a waste of dubs. wouldn't this mean that the pot count is nothing but a mere false sense of confirmation bias?

Sir Gawainn and the green knight is the most popular one.

He's both a god of Darkness and light.

Yeah, I found as little information I could about him. Apparently male (kek) is the bringer of the light, the transient between darkness and light. While female (keku) is the transient between light and darkness. I also read it was Seth's tribes who created Egyptian mythology, which is good news. Although, nobody knows the timeline, hopefully it's not after the infiltration of Egypt by the demon worshipers.

Regardless, apologies, carry on.

Kek is luring the jews, to come out and then he'll gas them

Perhaps, through our memes, We have already made them show themselves (them wearing the parentheses with pride).

Not knowing the universe was created with repeating digits

Hey OP that's cool and I'mma let you finish but

HERE ARE THE CORRECT FUCKING LYRICS:
Cosmic absolute, regular reality
Breath of a picture, sinchrony of civilizations
Confused offspring of rebel cells
Flying to the universe, I will cross it
Show yourself if you're a star, I will stop
Oooh oooh

(Chorus X2)
Shadilay Shadilay my freedom
Shadilay Shadilay oh nooo
Shadilay Shadilay oh dream or reality
Fly into my life, no it's not over
I will stop you
Untie my sails, in the sky and under the sea
I will catch you

Metallic harmony, tangible reality
Electronic video clip, praise of civilization
Confused offspring of rebel cells
Flying to the universe, I will cross it
Show yourself if you're a star, I will stop
Oooh oooh

(Chorus X2)
Shadilay Shadilay my freedom
Shadilay Shadilay oh dream or reality
Fly into my life, no it's not over
I will stop you
Untie my sails, in the sky and under the sea
I will catch you

pastebin.com/njTjGCY8

"I will believe in you" is a misheard lyric. Check for yourself by listening to the song and cross-referencing what google translator tells you. I'm Italian and not deaf, unlike the guy who originally wrote the shit down.

Gonna be something if Kek is actually an elder god like Cthulu

CHECK 'EM

Why doesn't anyone make a singable rhyming translation of Shadilay?

Metallic harmony, tangible reality

Is there something worth looking into in Always Sunny? The shows revolves around a group of friends who are not accepted by society,are looked down upon, are always creating various schemes, usually with Mac bursting into the bar yelling about some great plan or its happening. Charlie Kelly also has a character called Day Man/Night Man, with Danny devito playing a troll that changes Boys soul to boys hole, asking for payment. Charlie Kelly also has a character called green man that is a full green zentai suit that covers his face so he's user.

Mac likes trannies.
Dennis manipulates people and has what seems to be autistic need to document or control everything.
Charlie is the ultimate beta.
Dee is constantly striving for attention and fame only to be shit on.
Frank is the bank for all their misdeeds and is a wealthy man with zero morals.

Is this just conformation bias or really something?

Thank you.
Shadilay, brother!

A wild tripfag appears!

S H A D I L A Y

Rhineland Reclamation Checked.

Smug green men.

Look at this smug fucking bastard. Holy shit.

The audacity

Post the full album which is longer than 1 hour.

Imageboards were always touched by elder gods. Their presence was always felt around here.

Did you all know that Kek/Heqet had a temple managed by a guy named pepi?

Also, did anyone ever stop to question the idea that it was people on the internet shitposting that woke up Kek?

And this is just a picture goyim, ignore the frog statue. Californication is just a song by alt-rock faggots of the early 2000's

We're gonna need those lyrics for the English version.

behold, the (((eternal meddlers))) at work

>>>/oven/ as you clearly know nothing about the nature of Kek. Chaos is not something bad you idiot, you are confusing chaos with anarchy.

May be Kek with you.

Praise Kek! Your brothers are coming! We will devour and remove kebab and kike alike!

sauce on pepi?

IASIP is to me a modern morality play where every character is a terrible person not to be emulated, none of them actually have morals just self interest. They are written to have as many psychological disorders a character could have, which might be what your seeing, but I don't think it has much to do with Kek.

check 'em

I think I found something!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evil_eye

Evil eye
=From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Malochio" and "Malocchio" redirect here. For the album by Abandon All Ships, see Malocchio (album).=

The evil eye is a curse believed to be cast by a malevolent glare, usually given to a person when they are unaware. Many cultures believe that receiving the evil eye will cause misfortune or injury.[1] Talismans created to protect against the evil eye are also frequently called "evil eyes".[2][3]

The idea expressed by the term causes many different cultures to pursue protective measures against it. The concept and its significance vary widely among different cultures, primarily in West Asia. The idea appears several times in translations of the Old Testament.[4] =It was a widely extended belief among many Mediterranean and Asian tribes and cultures. Charms and decorations with eye-like symbols known as nazars, which are used to repel the evil eye are a common sight across Greece, Egypt, Turkey, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Morocco, Southern Italy (Naples), the Levant, and Afghanistan= and have become a popular choice of souvenir with tourist

History

Belief in the evil eye dates back to Classical antiquity. It is referenced by Hesiod, Callimachus, Plato, Diodorus Siculus, Theocritus, Plutarch, Heliodorus, Pliny the Elder, and Aulus Gellius. Peter Walcot's Envy and the Greeks (1978) listed more than one hundred works by these and other authors mentioning the evil eye.

Classical antiquity
Roman-era mosaic from Antioch depicting a plethora of devices against the evil eye

Classical authors attempted to offer explanations for the evil eye. Plutarch's scientific explanation stated that the eyes were the chief, if not sole, source of the deadly rays that were supposed to spring up like poisoned darts from the inner recesses of a person possessing the evil eye (Quaest. Conv. 5.7.2–3=Mor.80F-81f). Plutarch treated the phenomenon of the evil eye as something seemingly inexplicable that is a source of wonder and cause of incredulity.

The belief in the evil eye during antiquity varied across different regions and periods. The evil eye was not feared with equal intensity in every corner of the Roman Empire. There were places in which people felt more conscious of the danger of the evil eye. In the Roman days not only were individuals considered to possess the power of the evil eye but whole tribes, especially those of Pontus and Scythia, were believed to be transmitters of the evil eye. ==The phallic charm called fascinum in Latin, from the verb fascinare, "to cast a spell" (the origin of the English word "fascinate"), was used against the evil eye.==

The spreading in the belief of the evil eye across the Near East is believed by some to have been propagated by the Empire of Alexander the Great, which spread this and other Greek ideas across his empire

Around the world

Belief in the evil eye is strongest in West Asia, Latin America, East and West Africa, Central America, Central Asia, and Europe, especially the Mediterranean region; it has also spread to areas, including northern Europe, particularly in the Celtic regions, and the Americas, where it was brought by European colonists and West Asian immigrants

Belief in the evil eye is found in the Islamic doctrine, based upon the statement of Prophet Muhammad, "The influence of an evil eye is a fact…" [Sahih Muslim, Book 26, Number 5427].[6] Authentic practices of warding off the evil eye are also commonly practiced by Muslims: rather than directly expressing appreciation of, for example, a child's beauty, it is customary to say Masha'Allah, that is, "God has willed it", or invoking God's blessings upon the object or person that is being admired.[7] A number of beliefs about the evil eye are also found in folk religion, typically revolving around the use of amulets or talismans as a means of protection.

In the Aegean Region and other areas where light-colored eyes are relatively rare, people with green eyes, and especially blue eyes, are thought to bestow the curse, intentionally or unintentionally.[8] Thus, in Greece and Turkey amulets against the evil eye take the form of blue eyes, and in the painting by John Phillip, below, we witness the culture-clash experienced by a woman who suspects that the artist's gaze implies that he is looking at her with the evil eye

Among those who do not take the evil eye literally, either by reason of the culture in which they were raised or because they simply do not believe it, the phrase, "to give someone the evil eye" usually means simply to glare at the person in anger or disgust. The term has entered into common usage within the English language. Within the broadcasting industry it refers to when a presenter signals to the interviewee or co-presenter to stop talking due to a shortage of time.[9]

Protective talismans and cures

Assyrians

Assyrians are also strong believers in the evil eye. They will usually wear a blue/turquoise bead around a necklace to be protected from the evil eye. Also, ==they might pinch the buttocks==, comparable to Armenians. ==It is said that people with green or blue eyes are more prone to the evil eye effect== ==A simple and instant way of protection in European Christian countries is to make the sign of the cross with your hand and point two fingers, the index finger and the little finger, towards the supposed source of influence or supposed victim as described in the first chapter of Bram Stoker's novel Dracula published in 1897==

Italy
Various evil eye amulets from Italy such as the cornicello, cimaruta, and lunula (1895).

The cornicello, "little horn", is also called the cornetto (little horn) or cornetti (plural), is a long, gently twisted horn-shaped amulet. Cornicelli are usually carved out of red coral or made from gold or silver. The type of horn they are intended to copy is not a curled-over sheep horn or goat horn but rather like the twisted horn of an African eland or a chili pepper.[25]

==One idea that the ribald suggestions made by sexual symbols distract the witch from the mental effort needed to successfully bestow the curse. Another is that since the effect of the eye was to dry up liquids, the drying of the phallus (resulting in male impotence) would be averted by seeking refuge in the moist female genitals. Among the ancient Romans and their cultural descendants in the Mediterranean nations, those who were not fortified with phallic charms had to make use of sexual gestures to avoid the eye. Such gestures include the fig sign; a fist with the thumb pressed between the index and middle fingers, representing the phallus within the vagina. In addition to the phallic talismans, statues of hands in these gestures, or covered with magical symbols, were carried by the Romans as talismans. In Latin America, carvings of the fist with the thumb pressed between the index and middle fingers continue to be carried as good luck charms.
Two handsigns (fig sign and horned sign) used in Italy against the evil eye==

The wielder of the evil eye, the jettatore, is described as having a striking facial appearance, high arching brows with a stark stare that leaps from his black eyes. He often has a reputation for clandestine involvement with dark powers and is the object of gossip about dealings in magic and other forbidden practices. Successful men having tremendous personal magnetism quickly gain notoriety as jettatori. Pope Pius IV was dreaded for his evil eye, and a whole cycle of stories about the disasters that happened in his wake were current in Rome during the latter decades of the 19th century. Public figures of every type, from poets to gangsters, have had their specialized abilities attributed to the power of their eyes

Brazil

Unlike in most cultures mal-olhado is not seen to be something that risks young babies. "Pagans" or non-baptized children are instead assumed to be at risk from bruxas (witches), that have malignant intention themselves rather than just mal-olhado. It probably reflects the Galician folktales about the meigas or Portuguese magas, (witches), as Colonial Brazil was primarily settled by Portuguese people, in numbers greater than all Europeans to settle pre-independence United States. Those bruxas are interpreted to have taken the form of moths, often very dark, that disturb children at night and take away their energy. For that reason, Christian Brazilians often have amulets in the form of crucifixes around, beside or inside beds where children sleep.

Nevertheless, older children, especially boys, that fulfill the cultural ideals of behaving extremely well (for example, having no problems whatsoever in eating well a great variety of foods, being obedient and respectful toward adults, kind, polite, studious, and demonstrating no bad blood with other children or their siblings) who unexpectedly turn into problematic adolescents or adults (for example lacking good health habits, extreme laziness or lacking motivation towards their life goals, having eating disorders, or being prone to delinquency), are said to have been victims of mal-olhado coming from parents of children whose behavior was not as admirable

Sorry for late reply.

Direct link to the pdf:

http ://rennesegypto.free.fr/IMG/pdf/Lettre_magique_UC_32204.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwiJ6Im7oM3QAhVljFQKHYI6BI0QFggcMAE&usg=AFQjCNEOwoirauEPbw1C8CPgvJmNz5G-7g&sig2=DKkTXX2dqx1IlKklQd8BRA

Disregard, I'm a lazy idiot.

Attached.

So it's basically a DBZ intro?

Is this the single? It's groovy.

Praise kek

Someone is bumping this worthless thread to slide something.

rarest pepe found?

youtube.com/watch?v=URwL_nxYl1k

How do we know you're not green men trying to divert us from Kek? Osiris will not take lies from demons

It seems I was somewhat mistaken, it seems the only TRUE green man IS Osiris. Any other green men are just Osiris.

It sounds like "prendero" instead of "credero" or whatever to me as well, and I'm not a Spaghetti.

What's the deal with this version anyway? It's in English I think but I can barely make out bits. "You like to take my heart" is clear though.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sl2-i7pjWDw