TRUTHERS HAVE WON: Live w/ Alex Jones [11-18-16]

TRUTHERS HAVE WON: Live w/ Alex Jones [11-18-16]
Interesting discussion between Alex Jones and Steve Pieczenik. Alex could try to calm down and not interrupt so much.

nice meme xD

Is he still claiming that the 9/11 truth movement was "always" about how the Saudis did 9/11?

Salty losers

Why should I watch some 4 day old video from the humble water filter salesman, alex jonestein?

MUH FILTERS
speaks with an (((old Jewish spook))).

I asked for a summary and you projected your salt.

You should go back.

Seriously, no summary? If you want people to watch your video, you should at least have the common decency to tell us why.

back to reddit with ye

"israel is our ally buts its not our best ally"

"Jews should have 1 passport, either USA or Israel but not both"

nobody here takes alex jones (very likely psyop) seriously you fucking retard

Is this thread going as well as you expected it too?

There's no salt, only keks.

You're promoting on a Jew chatting with a Zionist fool, on Holla Forums.
Kek.

I'm sure I speak on behalf of all these shills when I say thanks for watching the video and posting a description. Notice how they didn't really care about the content though. Next they'll complain and sage about something else unrelated to the video.

This must be something they don't want seen.

MAGA

Isn't he counter INTEL psyop? Like with connections with Stratfor? He was pulling the same disinformation shit with Wikileaks about falsely tying information that Wikileaks never released for his "INTEL". I don't know whether to think he's just an idiot or psyop

Sadly, he seems to interrupt people all the time.

I'm glad that he leaks important info, and I like his spirit, don't get me wrong; but the guy has no self-awareness. Maybe he's just so high-test from all the Super Male Vitality that waiting for other people to finish their sentences is impossible.

You must not want it to be seen, because otherwise you would have put some effort into writing a decent OP.

So much sage. Must be good info.
Sorry, no more dual citizenship rabbi ;)

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING