Obama gets 'choked up' presenting Ellen DeGeneres with Medal of Freedom

Outgoing US president Barack Obama admits to getting ‘kinda choked up’ while presenting the Presidential Medal of Freedom to Ellen DeGeneres. ‘It’s easy to forget now just how much courage was required for Ellen to come out on the most public of stages 20 years ago.’ Other recipients included Tom Hanks, Robert De Niro, Robert Redford, Michael Jordan, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar,

archive.is/6sNcQ

President Richard Nixon and the Apollo 13 crew (left to right: Jack Swigert, Jim Lovell and Fred Haise) after being presented the Presidential Medal of Freedom on April 18, 1970.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ifx0Yx8vlrY
youtube.com/watch?v=--Q9_srxOMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=U5_Il2tAT7U
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/liam-fee-murder-trial-mum-8058035
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A fucking disgrace. There's nothing else to even say. Fuck King Nigger and his ilk.

I hope Trump issues a bunch of these medals to people who truly deserve it right away, if only to wash out the filth from these cunts having them too

He gave one to every outspoken critic of Trump. Even Robert "racemixing cuck" De Niro got one

even a broken cuck is right twice a day

It's almost like he's trying to make actors and athletes legit so people will actually listen to them.

What a joke, that medal was always zionist garbage but when men pretender gets it, well its more of a joke now.

Will Hussein be giving out the CMoH to "brave" civvies on January 19th too?

everyone knew she was a dyke for years before she came out, it was a national joke

oh and Melissa Etheredge and KD Lang were already famous dykes in that same period, who didn't even make a big coming out party about it.

Medal of Freedom
Are you fucking kidding me?
Fucking disgusting.

the guy keeps giving me ammunition against people who pretend like he's done anything but a terrible fucking job

Seriously the best shining example of a nigger he can give it to is basketball players. Imagine the RAYCISS if Trump for some reason did this.

lel

People are less tolerant of faggotry today than they were 20 years ago. A lot of people were still naive about it and thought "they're people just like us!"

So nobody really gave a shit about Ellen coming out of the closet because it was already an open secret that everybody knew. But her character on the show coming out was a big deal because a lesbian lead character in a sitcom was a first. Then the show immediately became all about her being gay, the writing got so bad it was impossible to make it through an episode, and it was canceled for being so shitty even the kikes couldn't justify keeping it on the air.

When Ellen came out it made her fairly popular show become unwatchable and that's the only reason it's remembered at all. Obongo is giving her a medal for this.

Will Obongo finally admit that he's a faggot after he is out of office?

She's aging like milk. So much for that age defying vegan diet.

He's given Maya Angelou a MoF and others if you look at his track record, of course someone like Ben Carson was ignored because of muh politics. Kareem is the worst one by far, MJ I can see since he's an international icon. KAJ just dominated a watered down league and wrote some books about black soldiers and shit. No one ever liked him either, famously unlikable. Best thing he did was Airplane!

As stupid as it is unsurprising.

pathetic

Reagan gave Bear Bryant a presidential medal of freedom, he deserved one too.

This muslim gives Ellen Degenerate one for pushing culture farther down the shitter

Who will Trump give medals too? Obama gave more out than anyone. Sly Stallone deserves it if DeNiro does, Stallone actually is a writer and director as much as an actor.

not to mention all of the recipients, as far as I'm aware, got the medal for doing stuff before he was even president. really says a whole lot about the 8 years he was in office.

also, how does DeNiro get one before Scorsese?

OBJECTION!

Lt. Gen. Grace Hopper was honored. Probably the only person (other than Vin Scully fit me fgt) who actually deserved the commendation.

Although it could be argued that Hopper qualified for a CMoH due to her contributions to humanity while in service, but goddammit she deserves something

Well it's to be expected, Obama is just following the example that the Nobel committee set when they gave him the Peace Prize for doing nothing.

I can't tell if you are implying that it's bullshit or that she did it first

You notice when she took over writing/directing Married With Children that the show went completely downhill.

Al Bundy was a complainer that hated his life, his job, and his neighbors; but he always accepted his family because the Bundys were what made life bearable. He went to work and made sacrifices for his family but was just a schlub with bad luck in life. Then Amanda Bearse took over the show and it became stronk womyn empowerment and Al Bundy became little more than a caricature joke.

Obama was choking on the leftover semen from his wife Michael's benis. Faggot kike nigger , smh.

Both. Nobody cared that ellen is a fag, and most people could have guessed.

I had no idea she was behind it. I just remember the show shitting itself.

When did she take over? Seemed the problem was they got Flanderized more than anything.

thanks for the info about marcy fam

Think of all the people out there that deserve those medals more than those Jew puppets.

Right about the time they got rid of Steve Rhoades and brought in that pussified D'arcy guy.

Burgers, please gas king nigger for dragging your nation's dignity through dirt. It's painful to watch.

We don't gas Presidents. He'll be unemployed soon enough.

everything has a first time, user

so this is the nigger in chief giving out medals for the culture war against western civilisation, right?

NO FUCKING DYKES

Indeed. For whatever reason this just makes me feel really angry, and I'm not American. I don't understand why you're not all up in arms about this bullshit.

lol

Nixon did nothing wrong.

Didn't awards like this and the Nobel Peace Prize mean something at one time? It's plausible that King Nigger got choked; I honestly think he is a faggot. It's not hard to tell

They didn't get rid of him. He left to pursue more "serious" acting because he could tell the show was about to jump the shark.

Everyone has just accepted that awards and medals are basically Crackerjack prizes at this point.

So is this now the US equivalent of the (((Nobel Prize)))? That thing better get taken back or destroyed.

This has to be the cryingist fucker to ever hold the office. I can't wait until he's crying in the private sector.

Well I remember a qoute from (Nietzsche I think) "It isn't the medal that honours the men, it's the men that honour the medal."

He wanted to cheer up Robert De Negro

Yet less than 8 years ago he was against gay marriage.

this.

Jesus Christ

Holy hell, what happened to le weed merchant?

My short list:
Julian Assange
Edward Snowden in b4 "controlled opposition"
Rachel Maddow (for the lulz and to sow confusion among the enemy)

She turned into Miracle Max

Bearse was doing shit like voice work for Golden Boy, I seriously doubt she gave a shit about burning bridges like that. Day was the one who took the reigns past season 2 and turned Marcy from an overbearing bitch of a neighbor to a WOMYN STRONK mouthpiece.

Yawn. When did Holla Forums become 4chan?

No, Yawn. I specifically said Yawn. Don't try to change the story.

I don't see how this thread makes us like cuckchan, we talk about all sorts of things. A cuckchan post would be something that implies we're part of the alt-right or some bullshit about "civic nationalism".

Maybe you are right, i haven't been on 4chan for a couple of years.

Im just so sick of people caring about freedumb medals… some dude no one likes are handing out medals.. why do we need to discuss this?

Prove it's meaningful. What great personages have gotten this medal before?

Oh and i probably shouldnt say this because it will incur a "hah, retard!" programmed response from you, but space is a lie and the guys on the picture are freemasons and liars and this fucking shithole of a cambodian fishery forum needs to wake straight up. I know this is contentious to say but if you want to turbo redpill yourself about the appollo missions just watch the interview after the landed and other interviews later on.

If you can't tell those people are lying i want to sell you some land in atlantis.

Do these guys look like they've done something great?
youtube.com/watch?v=ifx0Yx8vlrY

Does this guy seem comfortable to you?
youtube.com/watch?v=--Q9_srxOMQ

Does this guy look like he lead an expedition to mars?
youtube.com/watch?v=U5_Il2tAT7U

Does this real estate mogul look like he can single handedly beat the media, the republican and democratic machine, and Israel's attack dogs?

Stranger things have happened. You just seem to come across as someone trying to bring in fringe tier arguments into this.

He hasn't even been sworn in yet nigger, contain your homolust.

I suspected you were a shill with your first post, but now i know you are.

Guys… the rabbithole is /deep/…

sick of this shit

Fuck that.

They're forever tainted, Trump needs to make a new line of medals that actually mean shit. Hell even if he doesn't change the name of the medal, at least make the medals themselves of a significantly higher quality.

Why are lesbians bad Holla Forums ?

Same reason gays are

Appropriate trips, considering how demonic those three look. If I didn't know better (and I don't), I'd swear the on the right was actually Barry's kid.
No, I'm pretty sure he'd look like that little motherfucker.

Honestly, I never noticed a difference.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE
FUCK THIS GAY EARTH
🐸

How many threads are you going to shitpost in?

She was the punchline before but suddenly after Day started writing and directing shit then suddenly Al was turned into some sort of strawman while Marcy was this sort of modern feminist that as opposed to a cranky neighbor with chicken like tendies tendencies.

But gays are supposed to be promiscuous, degenerate, and spread disease. It's two men after all

I don't see why women would be like that more than straight couples. Apart from there might not be children. But they could adopt

Thank god for AIDS

Aside from the rise in racemixing and transexuality, a civilization is known to be declining when the people stops looking up to war heroes, intellectuals and scientists but instead worships dumb athletes, singers and artists.

Come on guys, don't be mean, Obama is clearly in the early stages of Alzheimer's. Getting stuck repeating words now and again until his brain reboots, looking off into the distance for a few seconds before remembering what he's doing, getting emotional with stuff that he should not really be too emotionally involved with at his level of power are among some of the big pointers. I could be wrong but I don't think I am, as they are not his traits, they have progressively become worse.

Why the fuck don't you retards ever use that as your first piece of evidence? Christ. I've seen years and years of moon hoax and flat earth shit, and that's the first time I've EVER seen that video linked.

Well he is just paying it forward. He won the Nobel Prize in blackness, so he awarded her the Medal of Freedom for her contributions in Vaginal Mastication Sciences.

This NIGGER can't leave office soon enough holy shit.

This nigger obongo has permanently tainted the respectability of the Executive office. Its now a fucking joke, even Trump can't repair what it used to be.

I want the american multinational multicultural empire to burn so I can finally have my white ethnostate.

I'm the retard? Wtf, lol.

I specifically linked those videos because being über red-pilled on apollo and flat earth i realised that NASA and various plants had "debunked" a lot of the stuff and muddied the waters; - however, theyve always had a problem with getting people to lie comfortably for them… youll see this pop up in almost every interview with a nasa asstronot whether that is of the iss or the "moon missions" — and this is something most people should be able to understand.

Really though, all the other arguments that have been "debunked" aren't actually debunked though.. you just have to be able to think properly and methodically to debunk their debunking… I realise this is a learning process because school is really only designed to make you into a worker…

It's the same with crepuscular rays for example. They ((explained))(i like 2 paragraphs not 3 ok??) this phenomena first as haze and light scattering, then a couple years ago they suddenly changed their tune to now ((explaining)) it like perspective. The problem of course is that people can't sit still and just try to figure out what the hell just happened now and just go "ah", label (those conspiracy theorists) as retarded and go on their way.

Hang on. Seriously new medals are needed but they must have triggering names to. Something like White medal.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/liam-fee-murder-trial-mum-8058035

Lesbians are man hating, baby killers. They are degenerate too. They all have to go.

Nice digits, and post.

These were great videos. I enjoyed them. Wish there was somewhere I could go to dig into NASA/aliums stuff without having to reduplicate five years of scattershot research.

I'm not asking. Sad fact is that spoon feeding wrecks the critical faculties. More bad information is better, because it's exercise. :(

Still, it slows us down, let's guilty parties get away with their crimes. One lie papers over another, and the most creative man is the last standing.

Counterpropaganda operations, entryism/ infiltration, sabotage, are the burdens of honest men. But honest men have clear limits, obvious and known barriers. Worse, they (we) are outnumbered by animatronic beasts on all fronts. So, what is to be done?

I don't know what to tell you. What works for me is doing things as slowly and methodically as possible but sometimes i wish things could go a bit faster or that i had more energy…

The nr. 1 thing that is holding us up is that people put more stock in their theories and ideas than looking into something and getting their imaginations and hands dirty :-)

All the entertainment people coming out for Hillary didn't seem to have that large effect as they would have hoped.

The key to be healthy and staying alive is a steady supply of young childrens blood. Once in a while some new organs from healthy individuals don't hurt either if yours is starting to fail.

wtf

na what killed the show was kelly aging badly

(checked satan-sama)

JUST

You seem like someone who's never met either gays or lesbians, I've met some gays who behaved like normal people, I've yet to meet a lesbian that wasn't an insane, violent manhater. There's a reason lesbian couples have a higher rate of domestic violence than any other kind.

lol

And only one not a nigger.

kek
such is the life of a cuck

So brave

(checked)
Is second pic because of "Michelle"?

Nothing wrong with virgin nerds.

Why don't men look like that anymore? Specifically in the jawline and the Clint Eastwood stare.

I'm really starting to think they're intentionally poisoning us with female hormones.

De Niro openly spoke out against Trump

No shit, plastics are full of hormone disruptors. Why do you think all kids look fucking tiny nowadays? Growth hormones are disrupted, gender hormones are disrupted, everything is disrupted, it's a holocaust!

I swear to god, 10 year olds used to look huge back in the days

until I turned 10

Correct we either shoot or poison them.

Funny how when you give out a highly prestigious award like candy, it stops meaning anything.

It's just like the Legion of Honor here in France. What used to be a military decoration and a civilian decoration for outstanding service to the nation is basically given out to every entertainer and shitskin who can throw together a rap album.

Yea, well hope that nigger chokes to death.

He's not only decreased the value of the dollar but he's destroyed the value of these medals.