Pepe is about to become immortal

ATTENTION ALL Holla Forums DRAWFAGS

Through my government job, I have a rare opportunity to make Pepe immortal very soon.

I cannot give too many details out at the moment, but I NEED YOUR BEST PEPE IMAGE.

Pepe requirements:

I will post results of the immortalisation when it is complete (2-3 weeks) and when I don't give a fuck about keeping my job. Feel free to screencap this, but I PROMISE YOU, I WILL DELIVER. Praise KEK.

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/pepe-the-frog/photos/sort/score
futureboy.us/pgp.html
dailytech.com/Googles Unsupervised SelfLearning Neural Network Searches For Cat Pics/article25025.htm
freewebstore.org/patch-dynamics
etsy.com/listing/246197709/smug-meme-frog-halloween-mask?ref=shop_home_active_1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CIA niggers pls go

Always the first post. Hello Schlomo.

(checked)
fucking planet of the apes in here

knowyourmeme.com/memes/pepe-the-frog/photos/sort/score

I have never seen a post like this ever follow through.

Except for that one user that wore a gorilla suit and hung bananas on a rope at his campus blm meet up. That was good shit.

So, how does this work? Is a swat team gonna show up at my house tonight or what?

Have some jojo pepes

Bleh.

It might be actually less time than that, I just don't wanna lose my job right before Christmas.

Basically I need/want a Pepe image that'll go well on a government issued note. If there's no consensus on the best one posted here, I'll be going with something like this, or the 2 "abstract" ones posted above.

This item will be in circulation, I guarantee that as well.

How OP?? How is the sinister cartoon frog at all relevant to govt.?

What kind of note are we talking about? Monetary?

meant for

If it's less than $100 then go with one of the original Pepes. Otherwise, Trump or Gold Pepe, something relating to wealth.

this

(checked)
Nice trips user, but I can't use anything too raciss because it still has to get printed by others.

It's gonna be over $100 total but single notes will be less. I like the idea. Any gold/trump ones you'd like to see?

Gods are already immortal, fed.

Could anyone morph these 2 pics into 1 glorious, golden trump pepe?

If not I'll probably use the god emperor one

OP use pic 1 or may as well kys

I'm not giving you my rare Pepes you fucking CIA spook.

The memes are converging.

just made this

ultra rare

OP is obviously here for the shekels. Can't believe you would give him an original rare Pepe.

fuck perfect. any higher res of this? I can't find anything online except the original

learn to catalog

Go for a wizard pepe.

If this is all an elaborate scheme to gather the rarest of pepes for your personal collection, you could have just asked, OP.

I dont see it in catalog, and that's really low res user. Thanks tho

While a good Pepe, I really don't think its one of the best. I suppose the context matters depending on whatever you are doing.

Nice collection! Especially the second in the list.

Exactly. I'm a big fan of the more abstract/unique pepes, not simple edits.

The thing is that this has the chance to circulate the globe, so in context it works well.

However I'm torn as well and am looking at potentially going for the Trump pepe instead.

OP. If you're going to imortalise pepe, it has to be the original smug. Nothing else will do.

OP. If you're going to imortalise pepe, it has to be the original smug. Nothing else will do.

I agree actually.
It needs to be the original. It being on the document is itself the "edit" in a way.

If you're going for historical significance, you'll be needing the Classic Pepe that signifies the start of when everything went so smug.

Here are a couple basic hi-res pepes, in case this is more of what you need.

dubs confirm. Kek has sent his signal. Only the original.

first pic here is the one, OP.

website to buy these again?

(Love)

dubs confirm dubs confirm

CHECKED
Kek has made his will known. Only the original smug will do.

Sorry, I don't save any pepe except for this and the timeline "it's getting better" with him ever since I've been lurking imageboards as I find them … nonsensical. It's funny when the MSM ate it up, though.

As a bonus, here are some illuminati cards.

this is the smug pepe, btw.

Heresy against Kek will not be tolerated.

How is calling them nonsensical heresy?
Kek IS nonsensical.

Just use the original?

This is my rarest. done by hand. It was part of an art contest at my old job. The rules were: draw a scene from the rainforest.

you better deliver OP

will post update soon.

OP, you better be choosing the original

Agreed, that's the way it should be.

cut your disgusting nails.

You'll obviously do nothing and this is a thinly veiled attempt to get your hands on rare Pepes, but here OP, have one anyway

Adding a caduceus staff would achieve the subtle "Holla Forumsack cult of Kek" theme by giving a nod to Hermeticism (basically advanced meme magick–we're not quite there as a whole yet, though; most people haven't gone off into the deep end). There's only one place on the internet where latent Hermeticism and Kek thrive in concurrence.

Maybe that and you could add the hieroglyphs for Kek (and be sure not to confuse it for those of Kauket).

Been waiting the whole thread for this

Maybe one of these? This has the most occult and political significance while still passing under normies' radars.

It sure as fuck won't pass under the radar of high-level Judaic occultists though (and yes, we have powerful enemies who can use magick).

THIS
THIS
THIS

Kek was not pleased by my suggestion. Kek reveals to us that we should use subtlety.

KEK HATH SPOKEN
KEK HATH SPOKEN
KEK HATH SPOKEN
KEK HATH SPOKEN
KEK HATH SPOKEN
KEK HATH SPOKEN
KEK HATH SPOKEN
KEK HATH SPOKEN

Wow. I really don't request this often, but…may I please save?

There's no need to be like that, user.

Do you have horrendously short nails that make your finger tips look like meaty stubs?

Use the original smug.

Use the original smug.

Well let's crack open the ol' pepe folder and see what we got going on here

I like this pepe. Use this one OP, I think it's funny.

Praise Kek

Maybe he's just a lowly ATFcuck. Have a common pepe and a rare Hitler.

That's not Hitler

That thread is dead and gone forever. RIP brownies.

It's not? Sure as fuck looks like him.

Doesn't look like him to me at least

feelsgoodman
have the original plus a new one

Pepes I've personally crafted

Personal favorite.

scan that shit, I like it

your pepes are my favorite pepes

So you have no proof?

Literally none of that is true lad. Get your memes checked.

Maybe if Hitler survived the war and lived into his golden years it might look like him a little, but definitely not him.

thx fam

That is high fucking energy.

(checked)

Revelations 16:13 Then I saw three impure spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

I am theorizing a $3 bill with a frog on it to mess with people.

hi AWM…good to see you're still posting.

didnt see this one here

This looks like a shoop of a reptilian lord or something. While I find scaly creature to be pretty cool and liked the picture, I'm going to make a bet and say that Kek does not like reptilians, the latter being in league with the Jews.

I think its a slaan from warhammer. I don't know much about fantasy though, I only play 40k

How have these gone unchecked?
PRAISE KEK

Slaan are usually thought of as being toad people and are the closest thing to the old ones that exist in either universe, so it's probably acceptable. In fantasy they do rule over the lizard men, but fantasy's lizard men are more savage and less "control the universe" than our reptilians

Here you go m80
PRAISE KEK

witnessed
wew

The savage bit is just their aztec look and the fact that they're reptiles, so they scare mammals, but the Lizardmen are proponents of law, order, and justice. They're why there's no significant skaven presence on that continent.
Polite sage.

(checked and kek'd)
doubles-seconded.

N O I C E

I'm mostly a 40k guy but regardless of their level of civilization they are not the same thing as nor do they fill the same role as our universe's reptilians. If anything the fact that the slaan are capable of creating such an ordered and lawful society is further justification of their use in kek/pepe edits.

Yea, our reptilians seem more like some kind of dark elves or chaos faction.

ethicucks gtfo
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Go home, John Flynt.

I must say, it's really a shame that astral/real reptilians are as they are, because I always liked humanoid reptiles and amphibians in fantasy genres.

Such is life, not all things work in our desired favor. Conversely, we can use higher laws (KEK) to transmute the situation into something desirable. Basically just meme at the fuckers and check them digits. Tendies as a meal ever now and again wouldn't hurt either, though!

Looking at…

…I'd wager that we have sufficient proof that Kek truly wants the original smug or maybe even the original hieroglyphic depiction of him

Argonian master-race reporting in. "What? I don't have to cringe in agony over my character drowning, you say?"

Oh, dude.

Smug ones are on my other HDD.

I don't think they're the only humanoid reptile creatures in this universe's lore, but I don't really know anything about the other ones.

damn, fucking checked son. some damn tasty pepes

Rarest pepe 🐸

kys

bump

Theres one pepe so rare that not even its creator has seen it

This, but on the other hand, I really like the idea of using A Wyatt Mann's interpretation

That way we immortalize Pepe and the art of AWM at the same time. The amount of salt when the media catches on will be unprecedented.

They should put pepe on the 77$ bill.

To think this all started with Batchelor frog

What a wild ride

This is going to be a bumpy ride.

I fucking love the florida fash pepe. Perfect image to carry us into the mid-21st century.

Based Jahans.

i'd say to go with the original or this one

which is really this one, which is a larger image

PRAISE KEK ASCENDANT

Dubs!
So something like these ones?

Wellp, KEK has spoken.

take my rates op,

do one. I shall remember ye forever.

danke

This is what the great LORD says: Let my people go, so that they may worship me. If you refuse to let them go, I will plague your whole country with frogs. The Nile will teem with frogs. They will come up into your palace and your bedroom and onto your bed, into the houses of your officials and on your people, and into your ovens and kneading troughs. The frogs will go up on you and your people and all your officials.

— Exodus 8:1–4

nice
get a scan of that one and touch it up a bit, give it a good color curve and brighter whites.

use the classic iconic Pepes

thanks dude
new wallpaper

Hey, OP.
Create a throwaway public GPG key so we can know it's you when you deliver.

Fake credentials are fine. I just want something signed. Even if you're a CIA agent, with a signature it would still mean you're the same CIA agent posting in the future.
(Or, well, anyone who has access to your private key.)

Do it.

is everyone not doing this?

Keep it rare keep it safe

It's rare I see a corporate account meme correctly.

#NOREGRATS

That gave me the idea to draw Pepe with my eyes closed. This is dangerously close to becoming a Holla Forums thread.

Hell yes

this one has a childlike innocence and should pass easily, it also honors meme magic

Someone make an absolutely subervise meme out of this cap thanks

Fuck off newfaggot

This isn't 4cuck goy.

Awesome.

So how new are you then? New enough to not be able to even think of your own memes? New enough to cross thread link your own post in another thread asking the exact same question like a helpless little faggot?

NEWFAG

Go back to niggerchan kid. And stop saging faggot.

never liked the original face/symbol
got lots of nice OC
thx guys

Here r some.

sad frog for 1 dollar
smug pepe for 100

(Kekked)

PRAISE KEK

Almost the 9999

(Kekked)

Im in a streak.
Prais be upon KEK

PRAISE KEK
BRINGER OF CHAOS

who drew that

Clearly a Meme Magician.

Has anyone made a pic of Pepe or Trump Pepe killing/defeating Soros?

I feel like he has to be our next target and with enough meme magic, we can definitely take the man down.

I will keep this in mind

Here some fresh self drawn OC, except the Trump.

Prais KEK

the second pic

Archived.
archive is/CWikL

w-why ;-;

Kek is the bringer of light.
The baphomet is the keeper of darkness.

PRAISE KEK

nevar forgit

You won't get my rare pepes, alphabets. THEY'RE MINE
REEEEEEEEEEEE

nice. If I was to put kek on anything official, this is what I would use.

Are you still in need of a pepe OP?

It's perfect. Not too overt yet the message can be seen by the right eye.
Gold. Goes without saying, fukken saved.

Ahem…

Whoever drew that fucked up and gave Kek Heqet's name instead. Replace the symbols with these and you're good.

DO IT!

also, that feel when quoting highlighted text Holla Forums is giving you "reddit spacing" automagically

And if you don't know how it works:
futureboy.us/pgp.html
Have a tutorial.

We should be demanding this every time something like this comes up, to be honest.

The "identity verification" part of "the web of trust" thing is moot, of course, (because anonymous imageboard) but the ability to sign shit is still invaluable.

create a key with some fake credentials and email, doesn't matter.
As long as you generate a key to sign your shit with and can later be verified.

Have a supplemental, too.
It's very short and a bit too short, but if the text tutorial gave you an idea, this will make it even more clear.

I tried to draw a frog, but it didn't work.
Pic is my cat.

This.
OP just wants OC for his own use.

Poor job thr m8e. Shill harder

use the original smug OP you faggot

forgot pic

Generic versions for custom captioning.

Its a kind if magick!!!

That Pepe really requires an immense, erect penis.

I know this is a gag, but it's all too easy to see him kicking any frogs he comes across in frustration.

NEW EGYPT RISES

I am trying to post my rarest pepe's, but I keep getting this message:

PRAISE KEK

Report this to /operate/ and upload the files which site failes at to somewhere.

With this mass of content I can allow myself to become picky and only take the most beautiful ones for my collection.

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE THE FROG GOD

Magnificent

Shadilay

PRAISE KEK

I had handcrafted this one for a streamer back in my twitch days.

Fucking Abrahams using co-opted then corrupted Canaanite theosophy to create some warped bastardization called Baphomet, which they proceed to use to rubber stamp some seal of copyright on the "As above, so below" theology, from which they try to ostracize truth by associating it with Satanism.

THIS IS A BLATANT ATTEMPT TO CENSOR PEPE FROM THE INTERNET

FED AGENT WANTS AS MANY VARIATIONS OF PEPE AS POSSIBLE

THE AIM IS TO MAKE A FACIAL RECOGNTION AI THAT WILL CENSOR PEPE FROM THE WEB

that will make pepe even more rare and not normalfag friendly, it's a win

This faggot thinks killing meme magic is a good idea

When did Holla Forums get this lost?

That's even better for those of us who don't post them, our pepes will flow uncensored through the net while the plebs and normieshits here will have theirs banned.

Much to learn you have young acolyte

That's not how AIs work you fool

The neural network will learn the feature that are common to all PEPEs and learn to exclude them from the web

This is a blatant experiment in mass image censorship, and everyone posting pepes in this thread is assisting

Yeah, that's not how it works at all, fool

Kek can never be contained, but his presence can be hidden from human understanding

That's the way the elites have worked for thousands of years, to deny the memetic power of the masses and so control them through the elite manufactured memes alone

They are trying to kill our memes, you idiots!

You say much for someone with so unimpressive digits

I FOUND THE ULTIMATE PEPE

ANOTHER RARE PEPE FOR YOUR ALGORITHM OP!

MORE CLASSIC PEPE FOR THE GOVERNMENT ALGORITHM!

THIS IS POSSIBLY THE BEST PEPE ON THE INTERNET

Can you stop posting pictures of your home ?

ANOTHER PRECIOUS PEPE FOR THE GOVERNMENT SEARCH ALGORITHM

Stop feeding the feds faggot

You are an idiot if you think the system is on your side

I LOVE PEPE

autism

Noone is making no algorithm you retard you don't even know what an algorithm is. You have no idea what you are talking about and you are just sperging out like a moron.

SAVE PEPE

I know exactly what I'm talking about.

What OP is asking for is as many PEPE images as possible, to train a neural netowrk to recognise the key Pepe features - the average biometric characteristics of them all.

That's how all facial recognition algorithms work

This data can then be used to identify Pepe images for use in censorship

Any Pepe like image can be then be excluded from sites like twitter, facebook, imgur, reddit, so that Pepe memes never spread

The only way to fix this now is to start posting non-PEPE images, with similar characteristics to each other, to completelly confuse the AI

WHO COULD FORGET THIS CLASSIC PEPE?

KEK IS LORD AND PEPE IS HIS PROHPET!

PRAISE KEK!

SHADILAY!

MORE CLASSIC PEPE FOR THE GOVERNMENT NEURAL NETWORK CENSORSHIP ALGORITHM

I am literally in disbelief on how you can be this stupid. Even if all you said is true which is not, what would they achieve moron ? Our toughest propaganda is infographics anyway. Also there are so many pepe images everywhere on the internet it wouldn't go unnoticed and would raise many eyebrows to say the least.

Good. I would absolutely love to read that social media was using cp detection to block memes. That would only make pepe more popular because being subversive is cool.

You're a retard if you think they didn't anticipate having the thread shit in and done many things to take care of it, including but not limited to:
You have a rudimentary understanding of neural networks and zero understanding of a functioning human mind. If you wanted to confuse the AI you would be quiet and slip in non-pepes that looked very similar to pepes compositionally.

The fed is going to "immortalise" Pepe by making him the first ever image to be censored from human awareness forever

You just lack insight

They've been wanting to try this shit for years. Censoring Pepe would be just the start, if they can censor him, the next step is to censor entire people

The memory hole is about to get a lot more real

And you twats are helping

KnowYourLiberal.com/maymays/more-sinister-than-you-think/photos/sort/libtardrating
FTFY

I JUST HAD THIS INSANE IDEA AND IT MUST BE IN ALL CAPS AND REDTEXT BECAUSE IT'S TOTALLY IMPORTANT OK ? I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM TALKING OR SOME KIND OF PROOF OF UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT BUT I AM GONNA SPERG OUT AND YOU ALL JUST LISTEN TO ME I JUST FIGURED THIS OUT WILL TOTALLY BLOW YOUR MIND SO PLEASE SOMEONE BE RETARDED WITH ME

Now it's (2). Better? I've been lurking and watching. You exhibit several schizoposter symptoms, user.

Imagine what happens assuming this censorship gets deployed on Facebook.

I'm not concerned about prospective censorship via blocking pepes on Facebook. That would be a stupid move for them. Plus, if they want to build a database of pepes it's going to happen no matter what.

I'm mostly annoyed with you because I lack the computational power to automatically remove your shit from this thread while wgetting all images, unlike NASA. So you've inconvenienced me for no real gain, in a very spergy manner.

I just understand how to train a neural network to recognise specific images

You want as many similar images of the same object as possible. The system gets more refined the more similar varieties it "sees".

This is exactly what OP is asking for, multiple variations of the same image

dailytech.com/Googles Unsupervised SelfLearning Neural Network Searches For Cat Pics/article25025.htm

Repeating over and over your Wired Magazine-tier comprehension of rnn image recognition doesn't make you any less of a sperg who's shat up the thread in a way that inconveniences anons and not spooks.
Additionally me and a few other anons have already addressed why what you're doing is retarded for a number of reasons and since you're ignoring that and harping on about the only piece of knowledge you can cling to (AIs can recognize images!1!!) you're essentially either a schizo or an indian so you aren't getting any more replies.

kike tier argument and >reddit spacing

What do you think this thread is about then you ignorant prick?

There's literally thousands of rare pepes.

If anyone wanted to train a neural network to recognize them they could just laboriously feed it a few select hundred from Google Images to start it off.

You think they'd really bother to make a thread about it? Come on man.

Google doesn't have the rare ones, you idiot

That's what OP is asking for

Th-that's no computer….
…it's…it's a Jew nose…

OMFG, IT'S A JEW NOSE!!!!

All your digits failed. Your words have no meaning. Kek obviously wants YOU hidden.

Sometimes Keks work is present by his absence.

I've noticed Kek never seems to show up in these anti-Kek threads.

that's moloch you faggots

Ban this filth

What's the origin of the smug version of Pepe? Is it from that smug Putin pic?

I like the feels guy with pepe images. Poor feels guy. Pepe has all the spotlight.

how new are you?

Some autists on 4/k/ is planning on making a bunch of Holla Forums related patches.

freewebstore.org/patch-dynamics is his store, but he's sold out of NROL patches right now.

Same question to you.

It did not all start with bachelor frog. Sad frog was always a distinct meme.

Is OP a fag?

always….always…

Those Bureau of Memetic Warfare threads were great. Whoever that artist is, I love him.
etsy.com/listing/246197709/smug-meme-frog-halloween-mask?ref=shop_home_active_1

OP here. having issues with the approval board because they reverse image search and find them easily.

I'm trying to make image completely unsearchable or original enough jewgle wouldn't detect it.

Will keep updating.

Mah niggah. Yall cowards don't even lick the hist.

If you fix it I will use it.

fuck, meant for

modify the format to png and add an extra dark pixel on the side? resize it slightly? add 1 pixel widht thru MS paint?

So they already know what you're trying to do? how come you haven't been fired yet, then?

That clay Pepe is T H I C C

rare

Holla Forums thinks that it's resisting their enemies by worshiping Kek and posting frog memes, but they are only further proving themselves to be pawns in this grand game of spiritual chess, this valley of darkness.

*tips fedora*

no u

A few pics

He who controls the memes controls the universe!

just made this

the goat in was a representative of the goat of mendes. … the scapegoat God laid all their sin on. that is where the goat comes from. the idea from the pagans that lucifer is somehow a scapegoat for all the worlds wrongs. they think he is the good "god". hence the goat iconography

Logo from "donald trump's real estate tycoon".

GET OUT REDDIT
GET OUT NEWFAGS
GET OUT REDDIT
GET OUT NEWFAGS
GET OUT REDDIT
GET OUT NEWFAGS
GET OUT REDDIT
GET OUT NEWFAGS
GET OUT REDDIT
GET OUT NEWFAGS

GET OUT NEWFAG

It's a Pepe rendition of a Slann mage-priest from Warhammer Fantasy. WhF was used as a base for Warhammer 40k. The Slann were the first creations of the "Old Ones", aliens which were practically gods for them. Some believe the civilizations of Middle America, like the Mayans and the Aztecs, were founded by survivors of Atlantis - the white capital of magic and technology before the Great Flood.

Specifically, the Slann, the most powerful mages, wizards, shamans, and priests, all at the same time, were mostly described as frog.

fuck art

the smart and sexy Pepe

Rare Richard Spencer

no, jahbulon is not kek, get that masonic trash out of here

I'm pretty sure OP just wanted to swell his Pepe folder with all these rare Pepes.

Reported

(checked)

SHADILAY

We ARE the plague of frogs spoken of in Exodus, I think. Only, instead of being visited upon the Egyptians, we shall become a pox upon the Twelve Tribes.

The frogs have finally come the abrahamics.

(Kekkked)

hey guys, I tried and got denied.
I think 5 eyes monitor this place more than I would like to have believed.

Thought you guys at least deserved an update. Cheers.

user delivers

not sure what I'm reading

They do but some normies still can recognize Pepe because of the MSM articles.

Reblogged :^)

I always see this thread getting bumped whenever some Pizzagate related thread is up, slide much?

every time