White Culture Thread

White Culture Thread

We've gotten the sweet taste of victory in these past few weeks, but let's take a moment to look back on what our ancestors accomplished. Beauty, grace, purity, let's remind ourselves what we're fighting for!

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/128428182
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Salamis
google.com/culturalinstitute/beta/
metmuseum.org/art/collection?ft=*&what=Mosaics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Szigetvár
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Blood_River
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Lepanto
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tours
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

To make anime real?

Did half of our userbase come from /r9k/ or something?

OP said "white culture"
I'm pretty sure it entails more than just the nazis

Alcest, French black metal (Clean voice, semi heavy guitars).

vimeo.com/128428182

Ah fuck I posted a cropped one

White culture? But the ultra tolerant and moral leftists told me white people have no culture

Is that Norway ?

I do love those kinds of pictures.
I can just look at them and think "White people" because of how well kept and clean everything looks. Not to mention the beautiful architecture.

pic 1 is Neuschwanstein Castle in Bavaria
I think pic 2&3 are Norway and 3&4 are South Tyrol in Italy. pic 5 maybe France.

Looks like: (based on reverse image)
pic 1 = Bavaria, Germany
pic 2 = Austria
pic 3 = Norway
pic 4 = South Tyrol, Italy
pic 5 = France?

Pic two is specifically Salzburg. Beautiful medieval Austrian town.
Prospered because of its salt mines hence the name.

I'm pretty sure the 3rd pic is Bergen in Norway, I've seen it before in some black metal video.

heh

are the shills even trying at this point? you realize that memes only have power if they're good, and that posting low quality b8 wont get you anywhere, right?

Great choice user, always watching this exact performance before Christmas

Thanks.

As for pics, I've been addicted to the black sun lately. Keep drawing it everywhere.

This thread is cringey as fuck. Pictures don't motivate. Heroic tales do. This is from the naval battle that saved Western civilization from the Persian Empire at its peak when all seemed lost…

Aeschylus claims that as the Persians approached (possibly implying that they were not already in the Straits at dawn), they heard the Greeks singing their battle hymn (paean) before they saw the Allied fleet:

O sons of the Greeks, go,
Liberate your country, liberate
Your children, your women, the seats of your fathers' gods,
And the tombs of your forebears: now is the struggle for all things!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Salamis

reminder that you can download super high res scans of real legit art from most museums websites or jewgel
google.com/culturalinstitute/beta/

unfortunately a lot of the musem websites changed to some gay ass endless scrolling mobile freindly shit just a few weeks after i found out about them, so theyre a much bigger pain in the ass to download from now.
metmuseum.org/art/collection?ft=*&what=Mosaics

The original kebab remover
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Szigetvár

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Blood_River

Arguably the most decisive kebab removal operation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Lepanto

I change my vote.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tours

…The Hungarians lost this battle to the Ottomans.

Impresive indeed but The Battle of Blood River is the most impresive although not kebab removing

This thread truly is cringey.

The only cringey thing is your complaining. Mr. I contributed like one thing and I get butthurt people didn't validate it in like 10 minutes.

Why don't you beat it?

I swear the user spamming wikipedia is baiting us.

The battle of Tours simply halted the advance of the Moors into Europe, Paris in particular. But then they went back to fighting England and Germany etc and let the Moors rape Spain for another few hundred years.

It wasnt till Ferdinand and Isabella attacked the Moors in 1400's that they completely removed all kebabs from Spain and began the Spanish inquisition to remove Jews who betrayed Europe in the first place.

Retard polcucks in this thread piss me off.

You guys are pretty selective when it comes to "white culture".
You should be more honest with yourself and the collective you chose.

post more paintings of fat roman whores that are suppossed to make us feel motivated.

Observing art does nothing.

Seriously, Schlomo?

It's quotes like this that made the tumblr syndrome though.

But by the time of Ferdinand and Isabella the Moors in Spain were weak and divided and held very little land.

Is there a great battle involved there? I would think it was earlier in the reconquista. And what's the difference and problem with turning point, or the last of a war?

The last barbarian that sacked Rome is unremarkable.

Comes into a thread full of beautiful art to complain that still images don't motivate him, or people something according to his theories what the shit do I know.

I'm pretty sure you just want to dissuade people from contributing though, since nothing pleases you and looking at your complain to contributing ratio.

No its an epic final battle. I read it in March of the Titans. Muhammed II tries a final invasion but him and his army end up begging for their lives and trying to kiss the hands and feet of their slayers.

You're the one saging the thread faggot and whys theres a anchor on it now.

This thread isn't really for Holla Forums though. I don't mind dumping some of my images, but it should be anchored. The only problem is that the more blatant shill slide threads don't get deleted to make room for new threads, they only get anchored.