Shillboard

think yall should give this a read
https:[email protected]/* */[email protected]/* */rpljldur

"Now that everything is cleared up, let me tell you what finally forced me to quit. I could handle the incompetence, I could even handle the lifestyle, but I could not — I repeat, I could not — program malware into infinity next while lying to the userbase. I was asked to do it, and I had to say no. As you all know the FBI already has access to IP addresses on Holla Forums (yes, the FBI actually does have global moderator status funnily enough…), but infinity next is going to go further."

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kiwinull
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

newfag detected

lurked for awhile

Your point?

something people should maybe be aware of?
the fact that every post they make and the metadata (ip addr) is viewable by the fbi?
the fact the fbi have moderator power, meaning they can silence as they wish, etc.

Not long enough looks like, I hope you're on a vpn OP.

why? :)

ive always thought of Holla Forums as a red pill truther board, but knowing this shit? smells like a PSYOP to me

Cultural marxism must be forced no matter what. These guys dont care about the greater good, just about forcing their paraphilias in all humans.

yer-but no.

because everyone who isn't on a vpn is a retard

Holla Forums is not the alt right faggots we dont need to meet somewhere to be told what to think. We dont need Holla Forums.

If there were a way to remain truly anonymous on the internet we would have never been granted internet access.

Either lurk moar or go back to fucking reddit

you think vpns prevent traces?
you do understand certain agencys can do mad network wizardry.

OP, what you need to realize is that half the responses in this thread were made by freemason shills doing damage control.

actual developer medium
https:[email protected]/* */

you haven't lurked shit
gtfo

Holy kek

Yeah, I knew this already. Even behind a VPN I'm sure they can find out who you are.

Here's one of those faggots now, probably fresh from a fag orgy at his local lodge, raising their penises to the square and shit.

Hey freemason faggot, you and your kike overlords are all going to the ovens.

lmfao

just noticed that josh got banned off twitter
twitter.com/kiwinull

silence much?

OP if you ever see two men performing the freemason handshake you should know that it means they plan on sucking each others dicks. It's the formal way freemasons inquire whether a fellow mason wants to engage in sodomy.