Humour- Where Can I Find It?

I don't laugh very much at all anymore. I used to laugh easily, but now I barely smile. I do not watch tele outside of certain, specific programs. Establishing this, where on the internet can I find nonpozed, if not redpilled humour? I avoid like 95% of the internet, and I have no idea where to begin looking. I'd like to just be able to read some stories or look at funny images, but any place that usually hosts these activities (like halfchan) are often complete cesspools of liberal indoctrination or other disgusting shit.
Please, where can I go for a laugh?

Inb4:

Other urls found in this thread:

thedickshow.com
miamistudent.net/?p=17018343
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wrong board, kiddo. Try Holla Forums.

Bumping to counter a total piece of worthless garbage.

Nobody here cares about or wants to discuss or help you find funny pictures to laugh at on the internet.

Take your gay thread to another board so people who actually care about helping you find funny pictures can help you, faggot.

Clearly you will not find even a shred of humor here

I didn't realize one angry autist spoke for all of this board. Why are you so mad, anyway? You swing in just to spray venom? What are you, jewish?

I was depressed for a very longtime and didn't really realize it just kinda snapped out of it.

Was like you, find enjoyment and have fun sometimes. Couple of things that have made me laugh on Holla Forums

Thanks man. I appreciate it.

Have a funny webm.

After having been red-pilled for atleast 6 years, i've found a new appriciation for South Park, think it's the juvenile humour that does it.

Some comedians i would like to recommend is Nick Dipaolo and Dennis Miller. Norm Macdonald is ok aswell, but can't be qiuet to artsy-fartsy ironic to really enjoy.

Or two.

Just laugh at normal-fag shit and don't be so autistic about it. Stop taking everything so seriously.

It sounds like you're depressed. If so, a sense of humor goes a long way towards making friends. From personal experience, I used to be a fucking class clown as a kid, but as I shut myself in more from rejection and became more autistic and serious I lost my humor. You have to first laugh and rewire your brain to become a lighthearted person again.

Just start looking up funny shit and eventually you'll become less grumpy and serious.

perhaps an unpopular opinion, but I watched Sam Hyde's TedX mockery the other day and it was absolutely hilarious. Haven't laughed that much in what seems to be like ages.

Try other boards like /cow/, LOL threads on Holla Forums or Holla Forums, or some pre-2011 Encyclopedia Dramatica.

Angry no-fun autist detected

Honestly can't think of a better place than here.

Most of the threads are serious and enraging, of course. But it has to be that way. That rage is what will save us. Still, there's good laughs to be had here and there.

Find a balance and develop a sense for dark humor to keep your sanity.

Sam Hyde is pretty much a genius and The Daily Shoah are pretty fun even though they're a bunch of useless drunks.

Stick around for the libshit salt threads, those are always full-on belly laugh

I realized my ability to enjoy things slowly dissolved over the years

I don't even know if it's all connected but all I know is I want to kill myself on a daily basis.

Old Opie and Anthony clips on jewtube, especially stuff like Chip Chipperson or Ted Sheckler
The Jerky Boys prank calls, especially Sal
The Daily Shoah podcast
Race Wars podcast
Nick DiPaolo's stand up
Encyclopedia Dramatica
lolcow.farm if you're a chick
Old Top Gear and The Grand Tour if you can stand tel-avivsion.
Spike Milligan's books

or just google 'you laugh you lose' you absolute faggot.

I personally enjoy The Dick Show.
thedickshow.com

He's playing a character?

For the Dr. Phil appearance? Yes. It was part of a campaign to promote his satirical book, Men Are Better than Women. His podcast is one of the few things that can take me out of the political quagmire long enough to have a laugh and not go insane. Episode 24, celebrating the Trump victory, was pretty fun.

Right here.

It's good that he's doing his own show. I had to stop listening to Biggest Problem because I couldn't take Maddox anymore.
Pretty sure Dick posts on cuckchan Holla Forums.

He does, but he isn't a bad poster whatsoever when he did reveal himself. Also has a reddit for his fans. Cool guy.

I laughed, but what point could it possibly be trying to make? It just makes Trump look unstoppable, and the suffering of Mexicans - funny.

>find out that everything is Satanic as your parents told you

He's specifically mentioned 4chan several times in the past and Holla Forums specifically. On one of the Biggest Problems episodes, he said something along the lines of:

And yeah, Maddox is a real fucking bitch. Listen to The Dick Show episodes in sequence detailing the events following the breakdown of the old podcast. Maddox really shows his true colours as an Armenian, and you know what the say about them An Armenian is just a jew who chased a penny into a church.

He's right though. This is for political discussion.

Maybe your sense of humor has changed, check out the webm/mp4 thread.

In the full webm, the chicken wins. It's some weird Mexican propaganda. But cut out the ending and it's gold.

If only his guests weren't so disgustingly pozzed most of the time.

Re-watching/listening George Carlin's work lately, really helps to get my mind on
something else, other then the depressing shit we see day in day out.

Some more entertainment.

Holla Forums isn't a support group.

Just post it in the webm/mp4 thread

I'm not allowed to tell you where I go for humor because that would be shilling.

:^)

It's such an all encompassing depression that has been set upon me. There is not a drop of willpower left, just daily errands are the labor's of Hercules. The only times I am not filled with the sensation of defeat is in that brief moment before falling asleep - the lack of care in the world is the greatest feeling alive.

I'd suggest a comedian like Jim Gaffigan, but that's not really what you need. I think you just want to have a positive interaction with society. I suggest going to a bar, getting a bit drunk, and chatting up strangers.

I think we all love to socialize - it's why we're on this board in the first place. When you have a pleasant conversation with someone you see that spark of beauty in the human soul. That is the ultimate motivator for getting out of bed, a small speck of beauty makes all the difference in the world my brother.

You wanted humour?

Your parents weren't wrong. Most of the shit in mainstream pop-culture is mean't to subvert your ideals, confuse and harm you into becoming a degenerate who will not lead a good and healthy life.

Norton & Sam's new show is alright too.

Their Clinton-bashing stuff is great.

we have hobby boards. check those out

also, don't concentration camp yourself. the internet is your oyster

My life up to the point of telling parents about grills. They told me to just "be friends until it gets serious" and that's the worst advice I've ever been given. Didn't meet my wife until I threw that shit out.

i laugh more here than anywhere else but
some old comedians are god tier: hicks and carlin
and even though Bill Burr is a big fat cuck, he's still very strongly hilarious and brilliant

yeah that's 1950s tier advice right there

Who is the cheeky fucker who wrote this?

It was funny and well animated but I really don't get the point they were making.

I love you fuckers.

How the fuck could you even think this?

Like. That's so diametrically opposed to reality that I don't know how you could think that even with leftist doublethink going on.

Islam hates women more than fucking we do, how the hell does that work?

Good, leave it. That's the beautiful thing about this country you stupid sandnigger, you have the ability to opt out of just about anything you damn well please. Go find another campus, preferably in the feminist muslim world, and feel safe there while your friends Mohammad, Mohammad, and Mohammad blow up fucking everything that anybody attempts to make to help them get fucking anywhere in this world. See how you like it.

Fuck muslims

He's an edgy contrarian at best. Ironically, taking his advice makes one a do-nothing centrist that totally scorns both sides, but only goes against the worst excesses of the left.

Those centrists are the most useless people, listen to Norm Macdonald instead.

It gets better (read the comments)
miamistudent.net/?p=17018343

Jesus, is that real?

You glorious bastard.

I think the idea of a giant trump robot shooting dildo rockets at beaners was a good enough reason on its own.

Oh boy, it did get better.

Get outside doing things you genuinely enjoy. Looking for internet laughs when you can't find any is a sign you need substance, and cheap laughs aren't going to give it to you.

After you go on a few runs, read a book, or something constructive or social, you will laugh easier.

Can you post them? I can't get them to work.

Also, I think Metokur is genuinely one of the funniest fuckers on youtube

kek thanks

So I'm thinking "hey isn't this that guy that used to review KFC sandwiches"?

I go to click it

All other channels work fine

I wonder if you even laugh at your own jokes. If not, you probably shouldn't bother trying to make one. million dollar extreme might make you lol a little, WKYK, larry david, george carlin, john cleese, talk shows, cringe humor.

I've watched this half a dozen times and it just keeps being funny to me somehow.

Full Vid

You get your daily dose of humor from Holla Forums of course.

you're kidding right? Some of those guys can be incredibly quick and funny, especially the Boston guys like Burr, but they didn't know what the fuck they were talking about with the election. I was embarassed for them.

I've had a hard time keeping up with Rogan over the past year with the election. The guy frustrated me. It pisses me off that so many comedians, e-celebs, and internet faggots that I used to follow couldn't keep their mouths shut and it taints how I feel about their material now (which usually had nothing to do with politics anyway).

Dan Carlin is even pissing me off now, which really bums me out. Thank god Joseph Campbell is dead.. I'll always have the several dozen hours of his lectures, which will never presume to dive into

you do realize it's a troll, right?

I know, it was hilarious.

Yeah, pretty much. I can't even listen to Rogan or Burr, they're just totally fucking lost in their own liberal world.
It was actually funny, if you watched that vid, they repeatedly - and clearly absentmindedly - just talk about how they don't like people outside the cosmopolitan population centers.
They shit on both Florida and Pennsylvania in that manner, while being a couple of Los Angeles faggots who carouse with what is justifiably viewed as a bunch of jesters, who are utter degenerates to boot.

Carlin was always shit m8.
Don't know him off hand.

You can always laugh at women, OP. They're the best comedians.

I used to love Carlin, until I rewatched his stuff after becoming redpilled and realized that, although hilarious and brilliant, he definitely had some serious leftist leanings that only become apparent once you know what to look for.

OP, I am in a very similar situation. People who know me know me to have a very quick wit and prefer offensive humor. Most humor nowadays is caked in a layer of bullshit, which I leave off. My sense of humor has morphed over the years to the point where now when I make a joke, I do it to offend someone so that I can laugh. It's very selfish, but people actually respond well to the honesty. I am known for saying whatever I want, and people tend to respect it.

Check out Anthony Jesselnik, if you are in to dark humor. It's not redpilled or anything, but he's brutally offensive and in my opinion, fukken hilarious.

Also, I find that simply being more productive in life is a great way to fight depression. Make breakfast when you wake up and go outside and do something. Lethargy breeds depression.

I want to die now after clicking that.

I'd really like to dick some sense into her, just to see what happens. She seems super lonely and like she could even be made into something halfway decent.

but she'd probably just try to steal my jokes
try

And if that wasn't bad enough…''He'll step over our people and destroy our culture." How does one say "You are projecting, abuela" in español?

I honestly can't tell if this is pro- or anti-Trump. Because it seems pro-Trump awesome as fuck, to me. How did they manage to find Hispanics to act in this?
Did they get them a Home Depot parking lot?

anyone have sauce on this?

While Mad TV was shit, Will Sasso was a funny motherfucker, especially his Kenny Rogers impression.

He still is. Too bad he ends up in such shit movies.

You don't want to know…

nice

kek