PsyOP and Holla Forumspaganda Thread - Unpozzing Women

White women came around for us and secured Trump's victory and our freedom. I say we give back to them and help break their kike conditioning.

I propose an OC / propaganda thread aimed at bringing those women who can be helped back into the light.
Obviously anons who can spread them are warmly welcome to the workforce.

Pic related are my contributions for now.
They aren't too good, but any graphic user who can do better can find some decent inspiration in there. Namely: be colorful, use peachy tones, be coincise and avoid excessive sources or stuff (women won't check), feel free to actively make stuff up if it helps. >muh truth don't be autistic, that hardly matters here.
Sensational statistics and pulling "studies" or "experts say" out of your ass can work. Making visual impact and playing on salutist mania can help.
Good work anons, and thanks for your efforts.

Also motivational traditional wife-tier women pix dumping welcome. Keep it SFW.
More anonimation/digging/proxy-savvy anons should probably sicks to the pizza & twitter CP threads tho.

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/ChristianWomenAgainstFemen
vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=184841&page=191
carolynyeager.net/hitler-and-women
torontosun.com/2016/02/23/student-in-custody-after-four-students-stabbed-at-dunbarton-high-school-in-pickering
amazon.com/gp/product/B000BD0RT0
diamondssuck.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_proof
burzum.org/eng/library/2005_interview_metalcrypt.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Off the top of my head…

Ever notice those single cat ladies always look so depressed because they don't have a big family to go home to?

TFW no smiling children at the dinner table

This, while true, will only work on already strongly right-wing and redpilled women. They are a tiny minority and probably don't need our help.

Look at how strong the Spartan women were. Pro nationalism, pro militarism. They were hardcore and still infinitely feminine at the same time.

Why? Because the state was powerful, they are followers and mimic what is around them. Show them strength and show them why strength is good.

I would not send that to a woman unless I wanted to piss her off. Which I have done before. The purpose of me posting that is just for material. We can turn that into something more digestible.

He won the non college education white women but not white women as a whole. Which isn't anything unusual for a Republican?

Interesting idea, OP. Have a bump.

Stop the divide and conquer shit, faggot.

A huge portion of them helped us and saw through all the baiting, all the bullshit, and did not vote with their vagina.

53% of white women in America voted for Donald Trump.

You're right I just looked it up

Is everything you don't like D&C Romney actually did 3% better among white women then Trump did. Nothing new or earth shattering happened

What exactly is the point in going against a thread like this?

They voted for a LITERALLY HITLER when their other choice was a woman…

That's pretty fucking great if you ask me.

They are depressed because of that yes, but the more pressing reason is all their cats. Toxo causes all sorts of mental issues.

If you really want to have the intended effect, try learning how to fucking spell, you stupid nigger.

triggered sandmonkey detected

Yes those are normal numbers for a Republican
I don't go along with something just because I like the way it sounds
Hitler didn't have any Jewish grandchildren, hell most Trump supporters have been attacking us literally for wanting a leader like Hitler.

Okay agree to disagree.

Less D&C

MORE Pro Women Memes

FERTILITY SURGE 2016!!

The word you are looking for is "exposure" you stupid nigger

Over the past couple of years, I've noticed a huge spike in the number of women who see through the bullshit. Most would still probably be mortified by Holla Forums, but they're at least able to identify the double standards of "racism" and the bullshit of "feminism". I even spoke to a Mexican woman at work, a fucking MEXICAN WOMAN, about Trump focusing on deporting illegal immigrants with criminal records. Her response was "don't say that too loud, we have to pretend like that's a bad thing."

Women are waking up. I implore all of Holla Forums to stop posting the "how do I find a woman who knows how to shut her mouth and cook?" threads. We have a rising force who are ready and willing to help keep the Democrats out of power for years to come, and we can't ruin that with out pathetic kissless MGTOW infiltrators.

Women are a million times more receptive to traditional lifestyles than gassing niggers and jews.

Which makes sense, warfare has always been mens' work. Women don't have the aptitude nor inclination for it.

No, I just grew up speaking English. How does it go down when a person reads this kind of propaganda and realizes you think "exposition" means the same as "exposure"? She'll (rightly) deduce that you're a Filipino – and not a very bright one – and tune out the message.

In other words, we're all glad your heart is in the right place. That's why we'll only sterilize you and let you work indoors, rather than the usual gas.

That would make sense Trump actually did much better among non whites then Romney or even Bush

Double trips force the issue. No arguments from the Flip.

facebook.com/ChristianWomenAgainstFemen

Hush Crimes: White Victims Of Black Crime Covered up by the Jewish Media
vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=184841&page=191

Motherfucker.

Women won't check, but leftie men will. If you make up info, it will discredit all of us and our redpill images. I'm sure there's enough true info so that there's no need to make up anything.

Wow didn't even notice.

I'm just here for that aryan waifu dump

Going off memory from this Jewtube video but this cat lady circus performer talked really out of place how she doesn't get any guys to talk to her after she's done with her show and that makes her feel sad.

Or find something that is true, but exaggerate it to the point where they feel compelled to look it up. They realize the poster exaggerated, but nevertheless now know the truth.

This shit won't really do what you intend. Exposure to this "propaganda" will only embolden lefty women, who link this shit to their friends to gossip and virtue signal about how much better they are and won't fall for "right wing trolls".
The left has done more than any other group to push women towards the right. They're actually scaring them off with their unfiltered white hate. Brown people are especially mad at whites for allowing Trump to become president.
The best way to push women to the right is to start false flagging and D&Cing leftist groups. If white women constantly see a barrage of "fuck white ppl ;) kill all white men rape all white wimmin ;)" they'll feel like they figured shit out themselves.

Imagine it yourself. No one likes being told that they're wrong and everything they've been told to believe in has been a lie. This is not how you attract women. They are extremely emotionally volatile and do not react well to confrontation. They see it more personally than men do. They need to see a gaggle of non-whites on twitter espousing extreme white hate and wait for it to "click" that they shouldn't be a part of this group.

You must use emotional tactics (the left has an extreme monopoly on this, i.e poor syrian crying baby pictures). Make women feel unwelcome in the rainbow coalition. Push them out, ostracize them. Women naturally want to nurture and once they stop seeing brown people as a sink for their maternal instincts, they'll re-enter themselves into the family unit. You don't need to propagandize white families and little white babies. Women will fall in line immediately.

Shit like pictures of cute women in wheat fields, cute white babies, skirts, tradition, etc. only appeals to men, sadly. Women have been programmed to hate these things and will respond as if they are above it. These things been replaced with cooing at little african children and donating to impoverished minorities. Take it away from them. Make them understand that non-whites aren't their friends or surrogate children. Make them understand that browns ultimately want to see white women die off once they outlive their usefulness.

In one of my college classes, the entire class and professor is White and pozzed and pro-hillary. I found out when I wore my Trump shirt on the night of the election, since it's an evening class, that the one hispanic chick in class is tremendously pro-Trump and we spoke a little about it:

That night, the professor put a strict moratorium on phones and laptops in class because of the election, but everyone looked anyway. When class let out at 930, Trump had a solid lead and as people were checking their phones while leaving, some were getting visibly distressed.

I was shocked that the one other person in class that supported Trump was the lone Hispanic chick. Until I met her, I haven't met a single person in my program that is on the Trump Train.

Well "legal" spics, don't like illegals because
A) they felt cheated
B)They fuck the economy
C)Bad public image

Also you're in a college it should be no surprised to you white people there are all mostly indoctrinated already.

Because they are supplanting their maternal instincts on cats instead of on children like they're supposed to.

Women today are discouraged from being involved in a stable family. That doesn't make these instincts go away. The left then uses this pent up instinct and tries to direct it at "poor africans, poor refugees, poor minorities, please take care of them!" and women take the bait.
It's not enough to replace having a baby and a loving husband, so women just become mentally unstable. They can't pinpoint why either, because they've been programmed not to. Then you just get crazies, whores and catladies,
The cycle has to stop.

What about what I said is blackpilled? I'm telling you how to make effective propaganda. If OP wants to make fake pictures that don't appeal to women, then whatever. If you actually want to accomplish shit then start making women feel uncomfortable in the rainbow coalition.

kys

(Czeched)

Truth.

How would you like me to "look" at these "Spartan women", champ?

White women have voted republican in like every election since the 60s except for 1996

aww, have a link?

Read about them, spoon fed faggot.

Your first mistake was allowing women to vote.

Shit idea. Any women who still has promise will go wherever their husbands and boyfriends go. Spend all your effort on redpilling the men and they'll fall in line. Getting them to LARP as June Cleaver will do absolutely nothing. also nostalgiafags are pure cancer

Why do you talk like little children?
Or is it a fantasy you had?

To add to this user's point, one cannot forget that emotional tactics can be used to positively reinforce "good" social behavior. Why do ugly women, hambeasts, and crazy bitches become screeching feminist harpies with dyed hair and tattoos? Because they're trying to get attention. Why do skanky whores suck nigger dick and dye their hair blonde and wear underwear as costumes for halloween? Because they're trying to get attention. These women should be ostracized ANY TIME you see them in society. Do not make eye contact with them if possible, don't hold the door open for them or pick up anything they drop. Try your hardest to pretend they do not exist. If you have to interact with them, make the best pokerface you can and say as little words to them as you can. Drain them of any emotional attachment. Do not smile, do not get angry, just act like a robot.

Conversely, we absolutely MUST reward women who show positive social traits such as choosing to wear modest, feminine clothing, have feminine interests like cooking, baking, sewing, weaving, etc., has an interest in gardening and homesteading, and other desirable traits. These women are the ones we as a society should hold doors open for, smile and tell jokes to, help lift heavy things for, etc. Other women will see these women getting the most attention, and you can bet your ass they'll try to straighten their shit out (or at least pretend to) as soon as their eggs start drying up.

Remember, chivalry is for "ladies", not "women". Not all women are ladies, and men can use emotional connections and social attention as a bribe to socially engineer women to act like ladies. This is how we can start to help women out of the cesspit of leftist propaganda and start redpilling them, by realizing this feminist shit doesn't make them happy or give them the ability to control men.

you're an idiot. simple propaganda is incredibly effective on women, and right-wing propaganda is particularly effective on white women. the left fights an uphill battle with it while we currently do nothing.

you can't say "women are dumb! they're so easily manipulated!" then when we bring (true) propaganda to the table, you disregard it. "it won't work!"

grow some fucking balls

Married women vote right and unmarried women vote left. This is regardless of all propaganda.

Spend your effort and 1. Redpilling men, 2. Getting them to marry, and 3. Stop sucking so much dick.

Are you fucking retarded? Women don't give two shits about propaganda. They believe whatever the alpha males are currently following. Status quo and all. If you want to change their minds you have to become an alpha for them to give a shit about what you have to say.

secured Trump's victory and our freedom.
No they didn't. There were still more male Trump voters, women were just afraid of being drafted.

dont' forget that spartan women put on fake beards while having sex with their husbands.

This is kind of genius. It's not unlike how asking for a exaggerated favor opens the person being asked to smaller favors.

You drop a massive red pill, they go "Oh shit, there's no way that can be true" and then come across the factual information; while it isn't as exaggerated as it was made to be, the truth presented is still the truth.

My worry is that they'll still reject the new information they come across though. They may just pull the final Jew tactic of forgetting they ever saw it but vaguely recalling that the information they found confirmed the red pill they got to be false.

You'll see the same thing on left-infested image sites like imgur; a red pill image will pop up, and the top comments will mention someone that proves the infographic was a hoax, but won't provide a source or a link tot he debunking/you'll be shadow banned.

We got to be careful with this. The Jewish amnesia is getting stronger.

Wife material pics.

Just because half of white women voted for trump doesn't mean that they aren't the kinds who expect special treatment just because they're women. They are all at least 1st and 2nd wave feminists.

We need to re-educate them into knowing that the sole purpose of their lives is giving men sex, producing babies and taking care of the house. They should be brainwashed into thinking that they CANNOT disobey their husbands. They need to be told that they're both morally and mentally inferior…. that we beat them out of love for them and to preserve the GOOD in this world

xD

no, 53% of white women who voted, voted for trump. less than half people who were able to vote even voted at all. that doesn't mean 53% of the women in america.

this

And kissless MGTOW cucks like this are what are keeping women voting left. Whether or not you support women voting, you can't put the toothpaste back in the tube. Work to get them to understand that the Right is the smart choice for a prosperous America, or lose in four years.

I highly doubt the traditional (Bosnian) slavic dress does not include a headcovering.
Here's a pic shot during the medieval festival in Curia Vítkov, Czech Republic.

Also, another wife material pic

I don't think its right to say "more workplace injures" because that implies carelessness or negligence on the males part. "More dangerous jobs" is better because you suddenly imagine high risk things like firefighters and oil derricks

GTFO NORMIE!!

same user, new IP

Feminist "you cant get laid" shaming tactic. Sickening.
Also, why are you comparing it to toothpaste coming out of a tube? Many other things can be put back in their place.

Actually toothpaste is just a rare exception. We WILL bring back the patriarchy at any cost.

It's not a "shaming tactic" when it's this obvious. Either you're just trolling, or you're a truly pathetic human being tipping 500 pounds with a Big Mac stored in your neckbeard.

You may now denounce that, claim you work out and are married to a woman who is happy to shut up and cook for you, and we can all proceed to know that you're lying.

lol, no. They're Jewish cancer. Pointing out that women will vote with their husbands and encouraging whites to marry is not MGTOW. Learn to read.

That's a legitimate concern. So if anybody decides to use this tactic, make it count.

You realize that's traditionalist women, right? Traditionalist women who are not feminists expect to be treated like women, not treated like equals. Women aren't equals and shouldn't be treated as equals. A woman should not expect to be treated like a man, she should expect to be treated like a woman.

Feminists who expect special treatment are hypocrites, but traditional women who expect special treatment are ideologically consistent.

Pure coincidence, I'm sure.

Yeah actually most MGTOWs since a large number of them are divorced men who have been destroyed by their exes in more ways than one.
Anyway a woman won't shut up and cook for anyone unless they are "corrected" from time to time and "made to shut up"

If anything we need their help. I could be wrong but I think many women, at least many pozzed sjw types, could only be persuaded by another woman.

I'm talking about feminist special treatment like being paid for on dates… if she was traditional she would give me all her money and not expect to go outside the house because a woman's place is at home (and they should remain inside except in rare circumstances)

Great idea. It's needed. Bigly…

Here's my autistic throw-in.

After she married you….

You could try an angle on the 'justgirlythings' pictures, although I think simple colorful infographics would be the most effective.

If she was traditional we wouldn't be talking to each other before marriage anyway…

First, You have this completely backwards, dating is a screening process, you tell her to stay at home after you've proven yourself in her eyes. And if you're dumb enough to plan expensive dates early on, you deserve to pay for her shit like the beta cuck you're acting like.

Again, men give women the money, but indicate to them how it's permissible to spend it.

Maybe in India Pajeet.

Exactly what variety of mudrace are you? There is nothing traditional about marrying a white woman before you even have dinner with her.

Holla Forums's easy mode path to redpilling women

>find a nice, virgin, neutral girl
>have her start convincing women about the virtues of modesty and family and so on

Holla Forums's hard mode path to redpilling women
>find a cream of the crop waifu so perfect that your harem can't even be jealous of her, they want to be her

Holla Forums's nightmare mode path to redpilling women

Women are pack animals, not logical thinkers. The only way to convince them of anything is to either be a desirable man saying it, or get other women in their tribe to parrot it.

Hard mode doesnt sound so hard. You just need to be attractive and the rest comes naturally.

Bitches love memes. They're also pack animals like you said. If they think the prevailing opinion of womanhood is one of modesty and traditional values they'll lean towards that. Memes are an easy way to change consensus.

So what you're saying is we need to make more memes.

Easy mode addendum:

>get in monogamous relationship with woman virgin optional, great if you can find it but don't make perfect the enemy of good here, fewer partners is better

This is a common misconception about women, well I mean sure you can't be grotesque, but looks come second with women, unlike how men desire women.

Women find certain behaivoral traits desireable first and foremost. Some don't even know why or when something else actually turns them on. Their subconcious determines their potential mates. And if they are physically attracted to someone they may not be mentally.

Seriously, fuck women. They don't even know what they want or desire sexually, and that's just fucking science.

Also forgot to mention status and confidence. If you have status you don't need to flaunt it, it just makes you look like you're compensating for faults you have. If you don't have status you need to act like you have or will obtain it. (Confidence). It's not about how much you do to impress them, though that can work sometimes, it's about how much you do to invest in yourself and your future. Be it with wealth, health, gains, or education. Your own success and wellbeing must come first, then women will catch onto that. Do not invest more into women then you do into yourself.

t.Meme Wizard

I meant talking to each other outside her father's house… like on a date

Dating is a feminist affair. You don't have to prove yourself to a woman, because she shouldn't be given a choice. She should only marry who her father sees fit. This is the traditional way. Men only give women the amount of money they need to run the house.

Wake up!! You're totally indoctrinated. How dare you even suggest that women choose their partners you sick fuck?

All the advice here is the usual PUA shtick. Just with an ethnocentric theme. It's hardly helpful and might even be worse in some cases.

For instance, I've never seen a pet dog that can legally take half of your stuff. The women question is not something that one can simply be larp through.

Careful with this

If your gf/wife starts hanging out with her catty/jealous/soulless-slut "friends" they will do EVERYTHING in their power to separate her from her partner.

"Oh, it's just a night out, you should talk to that guy over there. Who cares about your stick-in-the-mud husband? He's just holding you back."

Seriously, women are fucking like this. They ruin legitimate relationships out of jealousy to satisfy their schaudenfraude (or however it's spelled).

If you wife someone, you have to keep her mind safe.

You know I used to think that was a bad thing but I've been thinking a lot recently about divorce rates and marriges compared to the previous generations. I used to think arranged marriges were a bad thing as well, but now I'm thinking the opposite.

Forcing a marrage I still think is bad as it can lead to abuse easily, however two families getting their children to grow up and play together and encouraging marriage later on should be the best course of action imo. It secures bloodlines, genes and economic stability in the long run. It's what our previous generations did (pre boomers) and we achieved the greatest success rate of any known country in history. In all fields. It garuntees good genes are past on. It would fix the modern promiscuity meme and would kill hookup culture. Or rather it would kill itself. Many modern men are now acting like women in the sense that they just want someone to settle down with and be comfy. What women used to want and would be happy with in the early days. Now all they want is someone with status and connections, well the whores anyway.

carolynyeager.net/hitler-and-women

It's because they were infatuated with success, Hitler's Germany was very successful. Hence why women supported it.

Nobody cares that much about abortion, unless you worship moloch. Lies.

You the kinda nigga that put up propaganda posters and play music with subtly brainwashing messages around the paddock to convince livestock to go to the slaughter house rather than just using the prod.

Goddamn you idiot. Stop worshiping hitler. It's cliche. Stop living in the past.

Drawing inspiration from Hitler is not the same as worshiping him as a god. Who gives a shit what you consider "cliche"? Go back to TRS.

Stay mad, kike.

Goddamn you idiot. Stop jumping to conclusions. It's cliche. Stop living in the past.

I don't care if you're a shill or not I need to CORRECT THE RECORD. I think Hitler had a few good qualities yes, he was a VERY inspirational leader and charismatic speaker, he knew what the German people wanted and made it happen. He was a logical thinker when it came to social and economic issues. His military tactics(post blitz), leadership, confidence and policing policies were however fucking retarded and lead to Germany's destruction.

He shouldn't have wasted supplies and resources putting Juden in labor camps, he should have just put a bullet in the traitor's skulls and been done with it on the spot. Talk about German effeciency, eh? The blitzkrieg wasn't a terrible idea, but what came after it was, he spread his forces thin and expanded into too many different countries, instead of taking one at a time and reinforcing defenses, he spread his forces thin into every surrounding country, and made the mistake of poking the Bear in winter. If he didn't attack Russia, he might have won.

I wanted Holla Forumslocks to get out of the house, but I can't argue with that logic.
Start lurking tumblr then. You're going to have to get into their heads and talk their talk if you want to effectively meme to them. The tumblrina generation is doomed but you might be able to help save a coming generation of introverted girls before the SJWs get to them.

Can confirm that I frequently see average looking middle class guys with good looking girls. Just saying you need to look above average if you want to be an e-celeb manwhore.

What is PUA about telling guys to better themselves, be confident, and seek out a traditional woman for marriage? That sounds like the opposite of PUA, being a phony douche to bait dumb sluts into one night stands.

You absolutely need to be on guard for this if you plan to rescue a girl from a gaggle of harpies, but I'll go a step further and say that you can learn a lot about someone by the company they keep. Maybe you shouldn't be bothering with the "nice girl" that is surrounded by crazy bitches.
Likewise, look for a girl that came from a good family. You have no idea what kind of baggage a child of abuse or a single mother is carrying around until it's too late. Even if they seem fine, you will still have to interact with their dysfunctional family for the rest of your life.

>>>/TRS/

Fuck off KIKE.

You're right but boys should NOT play with girls.
Women won't oppose "forced marriage" or "rape" because they will be indoctrinated from their childhood into thinking that they have to follow their father's and husband's instructions at all costs, at all times.

All women are fucking whores to some degree.

Hitler was right about many things, but he forgot to mention that women are evil. Also, his clicking pictures with so many women is just WRONG.

What you are advocating is objectively not white.

I bet you're the guy who doesn't care when he dumps fake redpills and 100,000 people see it instead of the real thing.

let me tell you about the jews

Have you ever been to bodybuilding forums? It's not uncommon to see all women being called whores….. and rightfully so!!
I only meant "marital rape" not "rape". The 20th century feminist laws on marital rape need to be repealed ASAP.
Also, women have been considered evil by not just whites, but all men since the beginning of history. The nature of women has been accurately pointed out by St. Albert the Great:

The Spartans were also literal cucks. They would swap wives.

You're not wrong…..
The problem is their natural thought and logic processes. Women don't know what they want. Ever. So they look at the world, those around them, their peers, friends, enemies and determine what is best based on what above does. Their body and mind are out of sync, which is the problem. In men we see this opposite trait but it's far less common.

That therein lies the problem, women's brains are easily manipulated and thus they maniuplate themselves, against what they may actually desire.

Reminder that all degeneracy memes about the ancient western civilization only pertain to Greece and Post-success Rome.

You're not white. Just admit it and leave.

You underestimate the power of based Varg

Sparta was a feminist state and the Spartans got wiped out just like all feminists. Sparta suffered quite a decline in its birth rate during its decline. In a few centuries, the total number of Spartiae (Spartan citizens as opposed to the helots and half-citizens) had declined from 7000 down to 700 (a 90% drop). Spartan sterility was remarked upon by many observers, particularly the Romans. The Spartans eventually reached the stage where they could no longer replace their losses in war. They were conquered by the Romans and ceased to exist. Spartan women were noted for their adulteries, particularly in their later stages of decline. There was no stigma attached to adultery and Spartan women could violate marital vows with relative impunity.

Sound familiar?

LOL what a desperate and pathetic comment.
Those guys on bodybuilding.com are WHITES and Georges Bataille is an extremely famous French writer and intellectual. He's not "somebody"……… St. Albert is called St. Albert THE GREAT he's also not "somebody"

I guess he's also not white? Fuck you, feminist scum!!

That's right, a woman does NOT have the ability to think for herself. Every woman needs a man to tell her what to do…… and every woman out here, who does things on her own, is nothing but a damn disease

lol, triggered. Stay mudslime, friend but you have to go back

So Georges Bataille, St. Albert the Great, Prince Phillip etc were all mudslimes? No, but you ARE a feminist

First pic is extremely good for redpilling women on Islam. It encourages women to look at pictures of other women and evaluate how they're dressed, which is something they already like to do (Alinsky's Rule #6), and it perfectly comports with the images Westerners already have of what it's like in the Islamic World (Rule #2).

The image is also pleasant to look at, in part because of the pretty faces and in part because of the bright colors, but also because the variety of the traditional dress engages an important part of women's brains and creates a stark contrast to the no-fun drab uniformity of the Darth Vader ladies.

Women have a very strong urge to identify with other women. Looking at pictures of good-looking women immediately puts them in the scene. Contrasting that with images of oppressed women wearing bags makes them shudder, lest that be them one day.

Excellent propaganda. 9/10*, would stage Kristallnacht with.

*Not 10/10, because English speakers tend to read from left to right, and it's probably best to put the pretty ones to the left and the huge disappointment to the right, but that's a minor quibble.

Stopped reading right there.

Holla Forums's easy mode path to redpilling women

It's as if you know me personally, lol.

WHERE'S MY WAIFU VIRGIN-CHEN?!?!?!?

Heh, you're funny user. My self esteem is so low at this point that there's no way I could make myself do these things.

I never said they were degenerate, I said they were literal cucks, they would trade wives to ensure healthy and strong babies. I admire a lot about Sparta, but that is the truth.

There was only no stigma if it was adultery for towards a greater purpose. They declined because they lapsed into decadence

Yeah, calling it a feminist society is pretty ridiculous. The women were well regarded and respected, especially compared to other Greek states, but the genders in Sparta remained very defined and separated.

Not to mention the little nuptial ceremony where they grabbed a 16-year-old girl right after she got her first period, shaved her bald, loaded her up with syrupy, drug-strength wine, and tossed her onto a bed for her new husband; a 30-year-old combat veteran who had been getting it up the ass in the barracks for almost 25 years.

No wonder Plutarch wrote that "Spartan women always obey their husbands."

Then it isn't low enough yet for you to want to unfuck your life.

Sometimes it's a bit crazy to imagine how much industrialization has fucked us up.

I actually doubt that, unless you have a good source for this. Greeks had prison rules, the guy getting fucked was a bitch and would be driven out of town. Doubtful they'd denigrate their own comrades like that.

I'm an engineering student doing well in school. Except I'm an ugly virgin who hasn't had a girlfriend in like 5 years and quickly becoming more depressed. If I fail out of school then I'll just off myself, there wont be any unfucking.

Shit like this is why women vote left. Go back to your containment board

>>>/mgtow/

Women vote left for simple biological/evolutionary reasons and not knowing that is the essence of being a >>>/cuck/

Assuming you faggots aren't shills, unfucking your lives is easy and doesn't take much time.

If you're a fat fuck: Lose 2 lbs a week. Unless you're a complete fuckup less than 1 year you can be an attractive human.

If you're a weak fuck: workout daily. Benching your body weight shouldn't take past 6 months.

If you're a poor fuck: Learn a trade. 6-12 months is the approximate amount of time to get to a $20+ an hour income. Nursing, contracting, banking, pick your field and start building a solid foundation.

I know you may have been demoralized by school, society, and degeneracy but as white men you have the greatest heritage of any race known to man. You can do in a few months what subhumans couldn't accomplish in a life time. Be proud and strong white man.

We have IDs here, you know.

I weigh 180 lbs now down from 215 but no amount of weight loss could unfuck my face. Also offing myself if I fail out of school is non-negotiable and would be entirely from laziness and lack of motivation. I'm smart enough that anything less than engineering is wasted potential.

Didn't mean to add

Sounds like you should work on that ego first.

Fuck off, being smart is all I have. I thought I made that clear.

You're the kind of guy that has a huge ego that doesn't stack up with his position in reality, so he becomes extremely bitter at the world and hates everyone, but especially himself. It's the dark inversion of pride, turning motivating energy and confidence into self-destructive hatred.

You wanna stay where you are, keep pitying yourself and thinking everyone else around you is beneath you. Maybe you'll become the next Elliot Rodger some day.

Hardly, I have a near 4.0 average in engineering. Doesn't stop me from hating myself.

There might have been a social stigma which would be a remnant of the patriarchy which preceded women's partial liberation, but what is noteworthy is that in Sparta there were no official sanctions against adultery; no Lycurgan law. Sparta was not always a feminist state. Women's rights only came in later, and within the last 3 centuries of feminism the population declined by 90%. Not because so many got killed. Not because of a disease. Not because of anything else but declining birth rates, which is a natural consequence of women's empowerment.

FUCKING NINETY PERCENT.

Women's liberation was also seen in the last stages of the Roman Empire, before civilization fell back into the dark ages. It's also no secret that the vast majority of higher animals are dominated by males, while female dominated species haven't been able to make it. Civilization itself, has only been possible by patriarchal societies.

Women are defective, evil and perverse…. on account of which they MUST be controlled!!

My only "self-destructive" behavior is maybe not studying as hard as I should for my tests. I don't drink, smoke, or do any drugs. As for Eliot Roger, I'm certainly not entitled to anything I haven't worked for.

Seems like you're just salty that I have one aspect that I like about myself at least. It's not like I said "a doctor" or "a theoretical physicist," engineers aren't necessarily even that smart. They're still wage slaves, they just make more money.

Women's liberation has also led to a steep rise in mental illness and loneliness in society. Community living was the way and brotherhood was encouraged earlier, but all that is dead now. Women create fights, drama and misery for everyone. For the sake of ALL GOOD women must be kept in check!!

Or he could become like the girl who stabbed 8 people but never made it to the feminist media or became a household name in feminist society like Eliot Rogers!!
torontosun.com/2016/02/23/student-in-custody-after-four-students-stabbed-at-dunbarton-high-school-in-pickering

Ancient greeks didn't wait that long

To be fair, the rest of Holla Forums is right. Women are a reflection of the society they live in. Get rid of Jews and you fix women.

I can read you like a book, mate. I don't even want to insult you, it's just painfully obvious what is going on when you see whiny blogging and fishing for sympathy intermixed with brags and assertions of superiority. Textbook /r9k/ narcissism.

The sooner you take a good hard look at yourself, the sooner you can reach a healthy mental state and get on with your life.

WHAT A SHITE THREAD
FUCK ALL YOU FAGGOTS

Now I want to live just so I can spite you, faggot.

and he lost the college educated white female vote

You can lead a horse to water, but you cannot make him drink.

I'm going to gas you with the feelium I saved for myself, faggot.

Really I just wanted to vent in a shitty thread. You're worse than the kikes though for trying to get a Holla Forumsack to off himself because he triggered you, this isn't Holla Forums.

You can't fix women once they're liberated. Just because the jews opened the gates of hell, doesn't mean women aren't deadly beasts from hell.

Sparta and Ancient Rome didn't have Jews. They had free women who led to their collapse. Once you let them out it's very hard to put them back in.

Nigger what?

Of course, never say never…

So you're going to tell me that the Jews in Ancient Rome were extremely powerful like today and caused feminism?

Nobody wants to hear you blog, and you don't want to hear what anyone thinks about you either. Why not save everyone the trouble and write a diary instead?
This thread is ok except for you and the retard on a VPN going "WE MUST ENSLAVE ALL WOMEN AND MARRY 12 YEAR OLDS!!" and not even trying to write like he's from here.
I don't want you to kill yourself, I want you to grow the fuck up and stop thinking like a narcissistic teenager on /r9k/ so you can be happy.

Wish there was some sort of Holla Forums dating site thing. White women sometimes have limited access to good men, especially in cities. You fags are always talking about how women need to be such good wives, but we need a promise of decent men to save ourselves for. Be nice to meet some anons nearby.

I actually don't know enough about Rome's fall to tell you for sure, but I'm pretty sure kikes subverted Rome with cultural marxism and that's what led to its downfall.

It's pretty shitty m8. I don't think that I really think like a narcissistic teenager though, I'll think about it for a while and reassess if I come to agree with you. From what I understand, the typical /r9k/ faggot thinks that they're attractive, intelligent, and great people and think that because of that they are owed a girlfriend just like Elliot Rogers thought. I think I am unattractive, a shitty person, but at least intelligent. I am not owed a girlfriend nor am I owed anything else that I haven't worked for. Anything I fail to accomplish is strictly my fault and nobody else's.

Engineering isn't that hard (really it isn't, if you're good at math at all then you can do it just fine), I'm just a lazy faggot who hates himself and that is what makes it difficult.

Worth noting that I'm fighting an uphill battle with my mental state because of shitty genes from my parents. My mom is an alcoholic that's been on antidepressants her whole life and I refuse to do either of those things to cope.

I'm done blogposting now.

~5 century BC: Roman civilization is a a strong patriarchy, fathers are liable for the actions of their wife and children, and have absolute authority over the family (including the power of life and death)
~1 century BC: Roman civilization blossoms into the most powerful and advanced civilization in the world. Material wealth is astounding, citizens (i.e.: non slaves) do not need to work. They have running water, baths and import spices from thousands of miles away. The Romans enjoy the arts and philosophy; they know and appreciate democracy, commerce, science, human rights, animal rights, children rights and women become emancipated. No-fault divorce is enacted, and quickly becomes popular by the end of the century.
~1-2 century AD: The family unit is destroyed. Men refuse to marry and the government tries to revive marriage with a “bachelor tax”, to no avail. Children are growing up without fathers, Roman women show little interest in raising their own children and frequently use nannies. The wealth and power of women grows very fast, while men become increasingly demotivated and engage in prostitution and vice. Prostitution and homosexuality become widespread.
~3-4 century AD: A moral and demographic collapse takes place, Roman population declines due to below-replacement birth-rate.
~5th century AD: humanity falls back into the Bronze Age (think: eating squirrel meat and living in a cave); 12 centuries of religious zilotry (The Great Inquisition, Crusades) and intellectual darkness follow: science, commerce, philosophy, human rights become unknown concepts until they are rediscovered again during the Age of Enlightenment in 17th century AD.

Sounds like the Jews to me

Yeah but it most probably wasn't…. nor was it the jews in Sparta….

Also it continued until the Renaissance which started in Italy in the 13th century, not the Enlightenment.

Except the date everything went to shit corresponds to the date that the Jews began their subversion.

Some user that's more educated on the fall of Rome needs to come in here and tell this faggot how it is.

Years ago I heard someone say, "I like quite a few people that browse 4chan, but I would never in a million years want to talk to someone that I could tell browsed 4chan." Following that logic, I think you're better off dropping subtle redpills for people you meet IRL until somebody bites, than actively seeking out anons and weeding through the autists and desperate NEETsocs. 'til then, stay chaste and take care of yourself and know that someday you'll meet an user that used this year's meme energy to transform himself into a good man.

Thank you for being willing to think about it. I know it will help because I went through something similar when I was younger, where I had to spend a long time thinking critically about myself before I got over my depression. When I finally got over it, I experienced a sort of "ego death" where I stopped thinking about myself, in a good way. Rather than being preoccupied with who I was, what my status was, how I compared to other people, and so on, now all I think about is what's in front of me. No "tfw no gf," instead knowing that I'll find a great woman some day and not wasting any time worrying about it. It's easy to be happy, productive, and proud when you think that way.

What "it" continued and stop making stupid conspiracy theories about Jews causing feminism in Ancient Rome.
The main takeaway from this is that Ancient Rome became a feminist society before it collapsed and if we need to save our society from suffering a fate like it or Sparta, then we need to enforce a STRICT PATRIARCHY at any cost.

It does not matter who unleashes the beast. Once the beast has been unleashed it will surely eat away your civilization and society. Jews would not have been able to destroy us without setting the women free.

>reddit spacing

NEVER FORGET THE 99%

Putting women back in the kitchen should be our first priority. We can deal with our enemies later. Women's liberation is the biggest threat to our existence.

I used to think that way, and still do to an extent, until my doctor prescribed me anti-depressants for anxiety and I took them like a dumb ass. I wasn't depressed until I took anti-depressants. Not only did I became cringe as fuck and embarrassed myself with the cutest girl I have ever had a chance with but things have only gotten worse since then. Regardless of how I've tried to make myself a better person, only bad shit has come of it, i.e. all of my friends abandoning me simultaneously. I'll get over it or I won't. Again, not looking for sympathy, it was my fault for taking the fucking pills.

Thanks for trying at least, I appreciate it.

Pick one.

forced memes

In the first case I clearly referred to Ancient Rome.
In the second I was referring to the modern west.

Bump for interest

I'm going to be honest with you on this, appeals to emotion work best on women. Facts and statistics are just a huge turnoff. Show shocking videos of shitskins beating white women, white children being treated terribly by shitskins and implying that it could be their child or future children next, that sort of stuff. t.grill

I like the .webm where they uncurl their long hair. That's nice.

You can start by becoming a good enough man to put one woman in your own kitchen.

I feel you, I went on anti-depressants once and immediately stopped when I saw that it was making things worse. Give introspection a shot anyway, you'll learn things about yourself. Your life isn't over because you blew it with one nice girl, or because your shitty "friends" left you. Men age like wine and don't hit their stride 'til their 30's anyway, you've got plenty of time to become the man you wanted to be. Consider the next few years your retreat from society to train in the wilderness and meditate under waterfalls, so that you can emerge one day a proud, confident man with his act together and drown in down-to-earth women.

Second. You can't tell them "Jews are programming you to be attracted to black men and think they are identical to white men but with more muscles and confidence," you have to show them the brutal reality of the ape and let them draw their own conclusions. Easier still, show them what the mudslimes do and contrast it with what the libs preach about the Religion of Peace to warm them up to the idea that the media and their cultural leaders are endangering them with their lies.

gotchu

Will do when the time is right…

Fair enough. I'll try not to be a faggot and do what I'm supposed to do. I already do quite a bit of introspection, but more can't hurt. Thank you user, it actually helps a lot to hear that. Everyone around me, my old friends and even my mom, were and are constantly depressed and talk about how shitty their lives are. It makes it difficult to get a grip when you don't even know anybody that has one.

It's sad, but if you want to get ahead in life, you have to cut people like that out. They were going to drag you down with them, leaving was doing you a favor. Brush yourself off and learn to stand on your own, and before you know it, good people will notice, who will pull you up and force you to push even harder.

We're all gonna make it brah.

The last video is my favorite.

If anyone lurking is in high school, you should look into anonymously creating a public list of teachers that do shit like this. Recording audio on your phone during every class just in case they say something anti-white.

Christcucks are no better than musiimes.

Yeah, that sounds about right. Good way of looking at it. Thank you user.

Start taking magnesium (not oxide/sulfate) and work in a zinc supplement, you'll feel better within a week.

amazon.com/gp/product/B000BD0RT0

There are no virgin white women, and thus I am not attracted to them. They can vote for Trump and win him another 4 years, but it won't change the fact that another man's dick has been inside of them. That makes them genetic trash.

I support anons' efforts to undo this, but I cannot and will not compromise on my position. The white knighting and worship of white women does you no favors in your endeavors. Nothing short of taking their every right away and letting them feel how naked they are without the government will change them.

I'm sure there are some if very little Caucasian women who are still intact of their hymen, but yes I do agree with you and that 5th image. No hymen no diamond

story on skilled waifu?

Is that a confirmed Vargs quote or an internet one? Cuz it looks like those christ-cucks, manocucks shilling Pol shitposts.

or do nofap. increased test levels AND increases androgene receptors as you keep nofap after 1+ months. which means you increase your testosterone even more because it can store more. Also increases zinc in your body. fapping fucks your zinc up

No problem bud.

Thanks, but that was a long time ago. I'm 100% smug, happy, and confident now.

Speaking of the carbon Jew, there is an alternative called moissanite that looks better than diamond (unlike cubic zirconia), is significantly (more than 10x) cheaper than diamond, and can be reliably synthesized in a lab to get whatever cut you want. Remember to talk to your waifu about it when you're ready to put a ring on her some day.
diamondssuck.com/

If western civilization is to survive, women must be put back in their natural place. Yeah, yeah, "MGTOW will never get laid blah blah blah" and all sorts of motherly shaming, but that's how it is. Defeatists and women claim that now that the cat is out of the bag with women's liberation, it can't be put back. But it will, or we will cease to exist. Either some slightly less insane system will conquer, like Islam, or our society will proceed along it's current vector and we will end up with a totalitarian communist system where votes doesn't matter at all. We are so incredibly close to that already, so the real question is one concerning world view more than policy making.

There are smart women, women that are smarter than most men, and to them a system that represses women is experienced as unfair. That's not so strange, who wouldn't feel that way? Still, this is a numbers game and a smart woman will also realize why this must be so (even though she might not like it,) because she's able to observe that women in general is not cut out for making societal decisions if you want any sort of positive progress or justice. Women are generally quite incapable of objectivity, something that comes more naturally to men, and the clever ones among them will admit even they struggle with it. They (in general, not all are like this) will sentence people they don't like harder, are less rational, less creative, are more prone to nepotism, and everything is usually filtered through a lens of security and fear. Women have on average much more inherent fear than men. That's why you see young children running around on a leash with helmets on the playground now. That's the natural development of women having a say in things. There's no middle ground here. Either women can be leaders too, which leads to stagnant and navel gazing safe-space totalitarianism and extinction or they can't and we can continue the project of civilization as it has been going on for some thousands of years now.

Now, how this will progress is quite complicated. It has to be done without malice towards women. The bitterness of the mainstream fringe "manosphere" is clouding their vision. There has to be a certain mastery of the double think required to acknowledge that some women are more intelligent than the general man, while her opinion still counts for less. Some sort of system has to be devised to handle the fact that there are not enough good men to go around, as this is one of the primary reasons women demanded liberation in the first place. Not being required to work like a beast of burden wasn't really the central point of it at all, even though that's the angle it was pushed with in the propaganda. It's important to realize as horrible as our current state of affairs is, the previous systems was inherently unstable and didn't work. There is no going back like Christians or nostalgic conservatives would like to think. There is only going forward and trying to create something new and better, learning from the mistakes of the past.

Now you might think that it's hard getting women into a more subservient position, but you'd be surprised how wrong that is. Well, it's a mixed bag. Society will not change easily at all, and perhaps most of it is lost already. The young generation of women today are so heavily propagandized that they are supposed to lead (just watch… every propaganda programming being made now,) that they have to be shut down harder than most young numales will be able to. But in your private life as a thinking Holla Forumsack, able to develop your persona, it's not hard at all. You'll actually find most women are extremely grateful for not having to make decisions. My wife was stronk independynt womyn when we met, but I just never let up and she conformed as is natural for them to do. In retrospect they realize they are happier that way. But of course, it's responsibility for you and you need to be prepared to take it. Making decisions and not giving in to your emotions is hard work, even for men.

Spic woman here. As circumstances stand, I am furious with the status quo. My kiddie relatives are being brainwashed en masse and I'm fucking tired of it. Hopefully my contribution will redpill future generations of young women and stop this madness.

To start, there are three demographics you want to hit hard: young mothers in their late 20s/30s, outcasts and NEETs in their early 20s, and Gen Z rebels coming into their teens.

First, why these three groups? Because they're prime targets for manipulation. Look at the latest deluge of female-centric pandering: attractive male celebrities shoved down our throats, "rape culture" sensationalized, the nauseating trend of Girl Power(tm) in media, the inevitable inclusion of the one Sensible and Strong Womyn as news anchor, as sitcom mom, as Affirmative Action STEM grad. With Hillary they've stopped all pretense of subterfuge. Boys are the underclass. Girls are Superwoman.

Women over the age of 40 generally are harder to convince, especially if they're single, as they're set in their ways; and women over the age of 50 tend to either be focused on charity work and are bluepilled constantly. Both groups aren't as internet-saavy as their younger counterparts, so outreach will have to be more personal. But that's for later.

Before I begin, I want to emphasize a few facts: Women are very, very socially conscious. What they like and dislike depends on what their social circle approves and disapproves of. You can effectively sway female opinion by having at least three people (whether real or sock puppets) reach unanimous agreement; this, however, only extends to one opinion, viewpoint, or idea, so you can't convert a woman to NatSoc in a day. It takes a sensitive wit to dominate, since women are bloodhounds towards a guiding hand - they rail against obsequious behavior and heavy-handed patriarchy. It's why most women disdain both white knights and fake Alpha-ness, despite their being opposites. (Tip: a real alpha male doesn't need to prove shit.)

A second thing to keep in mind: A woman's identity is governed by her relation to others. She becomes what others need at a given moment, whether a mother to her children, or a daughter to her parents. Her identity is not defined by her skills or occupation, unlike men, but by her connections and social capital. If she feels a deep enough connection to another (and on the caveat she's not faking it to begin with) then a woman will contribute her share towards a common goal. Note how I said "contribute her share." Not many men will drop everything to help another; this is even less-so with women, who are taught never to sacrifice everything for a mere chance. Don't ask for more than they're willing to give.

Now to my main points.

(1/?)

Keep in mind these are generalizations. Feel free to call me a faggot.

Young mothers in their 30s tend to be either stay-at-home moms or part-timers with desk jobs - thus they're on the internet for a good portion of the day when not with the family. They're the ones listicles and pseudo-scientific "A New Study Shows" bullshit are written for. They browse for low-calorie and gluten-free recipes. They visit child-rearing, user-friendly forums, post semi-regularly, and attempt to reach out and form friendships - which don't go far, since they're not used to forming connections primarily through the internet. They love emojis and simple, shareable pictures and reaction gifs. Their contributions to online communities are either quoting celebrities from the recent past, reposting religious and spiritual ideals and pictures, and "live life and love it!" motivational speeches.

Their communities: Facebook (they prefer to Like people in public and disagree through PM), PinInterest (arts & crafts, cooking, activities for kids), Instagram (sharing vacation photos, family portraits, important milestones), Twitter (for following people they like, not as often for posting), recipe aggregate sites, the rare few subreddits that catch media attention (r/the_Donald, r/makeupaddiction), whatever comes up first in a Google search
Turn-offs: Child abuse, domestic abuse (especially towards younger, weaker-looking women), local crime in their area, juvenile delinquents, obstructive school bureaucracy
How to Redpill: Post crime statistics, comfy infographs that are well-designed (remember to back it up with research, their husbands will read those over), hysterical Facebook posts from people they know (especially female friends held in high regard), abuse of children (if anyone has that dirty Syrian kid redpill pic, things like that), locally-sourced crime reports and articles, videos made by either attractive men or sensible women with similar opinions, how diversity and multiculturalism affects their kids' schools and educations

Since they've already snagged a husband, young married mothers will be less likely swayed by ugly men. Attractive men on whom they've got "celebrity crushes" will be slightly higher on the scale, but other women will be preferable as the pill-pushers. Unless they're in a spat with their husband or tied to a cuck, they'll follow the direction of their man. Unmarried young mothers tend to be crazy, and though the media tries its hardest, the stigma of a single mother is still a sore point. (To trigger them just point out how men avoid them or pump and dump.) Redpilling is hit-and-miss with the singles, since it's a 50/50 chance of them rejecting it because they use the government as a proxy husband or because they don't want to see the stressful reality. Hit them with child abuse by the government and the idea of welfare being cut off (illegal immigration and welfare queens) and they'll sink or swim. Don't put your dicks anywhere near this demo; it'll just make the situation worse.

As for spics in this demo: You know why spics hate spics? Because they actually have to deal with them. Hispanic women aim for blue-eyed White men. When I got the Talk, my kumbaya, love-all-races mother fucking went off on Hispanic men. She HATES them because she's had to deal with them throughout her life - that's why she married a White man in the first place. Minority women who aren't braindead already have redpills drilled into them from a young age. Holla Forumslacks merely have to bring up the rape statistics, the domestic abuse, the cheating, the alcoholism, the beatings, the second families, and the financial problems, and remind them why White men are so desired as long-term partners and husbands.

Hispanic women who are married are also slavishly devoted to their families. Slavishly. It's why they support illegal immigration and amnesty so much - it's because they need to bring their families over, help their cousin's nieces out, I need a bit of beer money for some Coronas, would you really leave your poor abuelita to starve? It's pretty much indoctrination and ingrained from a young age, so either redpill them while the majority of their family is still outside the US and can't brainwash them further, or divide and conquer with the costs of hosting large families. You'd be surprised how many Hispanics surpress their naturally conservative opinions for the sake of the family.

Also, #SpiritCooking. Spics are fucking afraid of that shit. Tarot readings and exorcists are fine, but anything to do with blood and pentagrams makes them rage. Spread the word to Catholic churches (en Espanol) and make sure to connect progs and libshits with Satan. Unlike blacks, spics will forsake everything for a chance at Heaven. Mostly because they need every chance they can get.

(2/?)

I know man, it's crazy that it's pushed as 'perfectly healthy'; I knew shit was fucked when the Israelis were openly broadcasting porn to the Palestinians.

Second demo: outcasts and NEETs in their 20s.

This group is often overlooked in favor of the more noticeable and loud "slutty and PROUD!" girls. Generally these girls aren't as pretty, or confident, or outspoken. They sit on the sidelines of the femininist waves and observe their peers. Consider them the undecided voters of women. While I wouldn't say they're the smartest girls, they're generally the ones who take the feminist "you can do anything" message seriously and then realize, with stunned silence, that they're the only ones who actually listened. They're burned out on Girl Power, on pushing the Glass Ceiling, on being the First Female Whatever, but are turned off to the Housewife and Mother roles. This is not because they hate children or traditional gender roles, however; mostly it's a combination of feminist encouragement towards careers, a fear of maternal responsibility and possibly hurting their offspring through ineptitude, and a lack of prospective husbands who will stick around. If they haven't become a success before age 30, who's to say they would be successful mothers? And this fear holds them back. There's also the fact that traditional female roles are held in contempt in media.

Stay-at-home moms are considered something akin to failures; after all, any woman can become a mother - but it takes smarts and confidence to be a career woman climbing the ladder. And there's some truth to that, in a sense. The few women who embrace motherhood and traditional roles are subtly poked fun at, derided behind closed doors, are made allusions to as "giving up on future opportunities" or forsaking the work laid down by the suffragettes, First and Second Wave Feminism, the ground-breaking work of female activists in male-dominated fields.

All of these conflicting messages - "Women can be anything they want!" vs. "If you have kids you've betrayed yourself as an individual" - fucks with young women. The pressure builds. They have to be more successful than the men in their lives or they've failed as modern women. If you go against the narrative by insensitively being miserable, you're encouraged to cheer up through trite turns of phrase, or carefully siphoned out of the group for being a downer, a complainer, or an attention whore. No ambition? No matter! There's Affirmative Action and what is essentially its bribery to encourage women to take up specialties they wouldn't usually touch. No talent for the field? Who cares! You'll be hired anyway, since quotas need to be filled. You feel inadequate or guilty for taking a job you're not qualified for? You lose your income, criticized for your internalized misogyny, or even worse - a man is blamed for the whole situation, whether by feminist critics or the
woman herself.

But let's say a woman takes up a subject she naturally gravitates to: psychology, journalism, sociology, English and literature, communications, teaching, gender studies. Well, unfortunately, there's a surplus in those markets, and good luck finding jobs for those that aren't glorified unpaid internships or urban initiatives. Add to this the fact that women are already overrepresented in universities and it's a clusterfuck of desperate women vying for the same few spots. There's not enough places for everyone; suddenly, those participation trophies can't compensate for the reality of the job market. Those social science degrees are useless when everyone has them, and women who would in bygone centuries be married and in their husband's home now have to pack up and move in either with
their parents or shack up with roommates. I believe that that's where a woman's path diverges.

Living with your parents as an adult mutes any fun you might have had on your own. You can't go out and party every night, can't host parties, have to obey the rules of your aging parents, have to admit to the shame of living with them again. So you desperately search online for jobs you qualify for - but there's no jobs, so you can't escape your parent's house, and if you can't escape your parent's house, how can you taste the high life that the media portrays on TV? So you escape online in-between job searches, and eventually you realize that you've been spending more time watching TV and blogging than job-searching. So you try not to feel as useless and depressed as you feel: you try to right the wrongs in society people have been blogging about, do what you can when you have no job and no influence, and see yourself within the jobless, homeless migrants and immigrants the media talks so earnestly about. What feelings that might have been poured into newborns and family finances are now given to social justice, donating to online charities, and splurging on consumer goods to promote your online identity, that escapist alternate ego whom other people respect and (the powerless SJW is secretly pleased to realize) somewhat fear.

(3/?)

And the young women who don't live with their parents? They stick together in clusters of three-to-four roommates. They encourage each other to "try new things" and "live life to the fullest." (I'm sure Holla Forums can figure out the end result.) They, too, engage in social justice, because their barista jobs are unfulfilling, because it's a popular cause to take up and their friends are doing it,because they're guilty for being depressed when these illegal immigrants and refugees are escaping from war-torn countries and have infinitely more trying lives.

One last small subculture, a hold-out against these other groups, are the female versions of the classical male NEET. They're usually redpilled, though in a nicer, softer way compared to their male counterparts. They like vidya as it is, appreciate offensive humor, use "hate speech," engage in online trolling, and generally are indistinguishable from other anonymous Holla Forumslacks. They don't talk about their vaginas because they often forget they have them. Unless they out themselves, you wouldn't know they were here. If they're /fit/ and they're given a reason to clean up, they make excellent waifu material. Most of them will probably be digging in the Pizzagate and pedo threads. When testoterone presents itself in a woman, it comes out as motherly instinct, and everyone knows not to fuck with a mother bear.

Their communities: Tumblr, Livejournal, Instagram, online dating sites, Twitter (self-absorbed liveblogging, attention whoring), PinInterest (selfies), mainstream subreddits (r/twoXchromosomes), Youtube and Twitch, any platforms used to self-promote or create labels or online identities
Turn-offs: BEING JUDGED (big one, low self-esteem and narcissism is high with this group), slurs and "hate speech," being plainly told what to do to unfuck themselves, invalidating their identities, obvious disparities between financial classes (Bernie supporters, Marxists)
How to Redpill: Succinct text posts that keep strictly to the facts (if written from POV of outsider), impassioned longposts with bold lettering and ALL CAPS (from POV of in-group), focus on the crimes of the elites, how illegal immigrants are basically imported slave labor, Islam's treatment of women, how police cover up crimes with relation to elites (Rotherham), longposts of European rape stats, the hypocrisy of Israel with regards to Palestine, Mexico's wall to Guatemala

ULTIMATE REDPILL: without warning, drop gorepics of the corpses of raped women and make them aware of who is responsible; rape is their biggest fear

(4/?)

This demo is full of women who are at least mildly aware and resistant to Holla Forums's influence. If there's even a hint of NatSoc or nationalism, they go berserk. Start small with fake accounts and legitimize them by LARPing for a while (extra points for every oppression point you add). Make tumblr ~a e s t h e t i c~ boards (basically checkerboard image squares, look it up) using feminine themes; tumblrinas are surprisingly open to traditionally feminine things like dresses and make-up, it's the gender roles they resist. Build up a following and gradually ease them into it. Those who are interested will naturally gravitate towards the redpills. Align with the more conservative elements of tumblr and send them friendly asks and PMs. It doesn't hurt to be nice to those already on their way.

Instagram whores are a lot easier to redpill, since they're very aware that their looks are their selling point. Subtly nudge them towards /fit/ and against fatties; they'll be disgusted and will naturally redpill themselves when confronted by their slovenliness. Remember: Women are socially conscious. In order to elevate themselves above other women, they will attack the socially weaker. Sexually attractive women will subconsciously separate themselves from their less attractive friends. Encourage this divide.

If you decide to go the Twatter route, be aware of the Twittergate happenings and the recent spate of frog bans. Make yourself as innocuous and bland as possible and then reply as innocently as possible to pozzed celebrity Twitter accounts with facts. The goal isn't to convert the shitty BLM accounts or the retarded journalists; it's to make the lurkers aware.

If you're a woman or an eloquent man (attractiveness in a man is not only his looks), then make response videos on Youtube. Calmly and concisely make your points, and make sure not to criticize your opponent's obvious defects, unless it's in their argument. Be nicely dressed, though not overly so, and make sure your delivery is practiced beforehand. Namedrop a few normie books and one super redpill book in the mix. Don't try to use "hip" phrases if you're not black or Hispanic. Look as much like a respectable normie as you can.

As for spics: Young Hispanic women nowadays are part of the oppression clique and are well aware of it. Hispanic parents encourage them to take advantage of it, because honestly, it's tempting and hard to resist, especially for immigrants. Unlike the 60's and 70's, Hispanics aren't encouraged to assimilate or "act white" anymore. It's all about celebration of "Latino" culture, which is strangely (((or perhaps not))) a hodge-podge of South American and Spanish traditions, though mostly Mexican and Puerto Rican. It's a mish-mash of vaguely brown, vaguely Spanish hybrid cultures witha healthy mix of Catholic mysticism. SJWs and normies eat that shit up.

But here's the thing: Hispanics hate each other. No, not every brown person you meet is a Mexican. Frankly, call the wrong short brown guy a Mexican and he'll fuck you up for assuming he's a cholo. South Americans live in separate countries for a reason, so divide and conquer by pointing out how racist, ethnocentric, and Ameri-centric the media is for lumping all spics together. Point out how white one South American country is to another. Bring up Dominicans and Jamaicans to spics. Ask a group of different spics about the differences of their respective countries. Point out how racist it is for everyone to assume "illegal immigrant" is the same as "Mexican." Point out how racist it is to assume Mexican is an ethnicity, not a nationality. Remind them what borders are for.

Also, Venezuela. Remember, kids, communism never works!

(5/?)

Third demo: teenage Gen Z rebels.

There's an ebb and flow to cultural landscapes, and now the pendulum has swung back to the right. Mainstream media is so far to the left that the counter-culture is now conservative, religious, and making fun of safe spaces, hugboxes, and Cultural Marxism. "Racist" has become meaningless to teenagers; it's used as a punchline to make fun of their older siblings and parents. ("Hey, a black cat!" "That's racist!") They love Trump for roasting Hillary in the debates. They grew up on internet memes.

But that's the problem. The kid-friendly sites are controlled by the media. They get inundated by a flood of faggotry on a daily basis, and unlike the older crowd they can't conceive of getting off the internet for a week. They're plugged in 24/7, and unless their parents are non-political or relatively conservative, they probably get a high dose of bluepills both at home and in school. So what do we do?

We do what we always do: keep up the memes. Make them funny and relevant. With the mainstream doubling down on leftism, the counter-culture will continue to be conservative. And everyone knows teenagers love to rebel. And the best way to rebel? Indulge in banned shit. Pepe being branded a hate symbol was the best thing for Trump and nationalism. What we need to do is push for more innocuous memes to be banned, and the Streisand Effect will take care of the rest.

But what about teenage girls? Teenage girls love one thing: teenage boys. Actually, two things - teenage boys and attention - but one source can get them both. The media takes advantage of this weakness by encouraging hormonal idiocy and teenage promiscuity. Turns out if you show your tits on the internet and put out a bit, boys and attention are everywhere.

Their communities: Twitter (black twitter is popular), Instagram, Youtube, Knowyourmeme, I don't know about the rest, I'm not fucking 14
How to Redpill: Memeing Trump, jokeposts about racism, "ironic" hitlers, using Trump-supporting celebrities (Kanye West)

Until conservative leanings are not considered counter-culture, it's best to ride the wave and introduce redpill thinking into their shitposting diet. The problem, however, is mostly within the propagation of the black internet: Worldstar Hiphop, Beyonce's feminist and Black Power shit, the normal stupid trends that are inevitably introduced to white teenagers through cultural osmosis. But I have a lot of confidence in the young white kids. Just by being white during this upheaval of American demographics makes them more aware of their race, how minorities view them, and the effects of media influence. Unless they're from rich families or in deeply rural areas, they'll be the first whites to be in the minority (as sad as that is). And being a minority encourages ethnonationalism and racial awareness. They have the tools; now they need the support.

It's the Hispanic demos, though, that I worry about. These are the kids who'll outnumber the whites. Unless their parents are the old-school who keep tabs of their white ancestors, they'll either be unassimilated spics who don't speak a lick of English, first- or second-generation immigrants' kids who are love their heritage more than their parents, or the most annoying of all, the America Ferrera types who are basically SJWs with a brown paintjob. The best way to combat divisive tactics would be to assimilate the legal kids as quick as possible and very strictly, prevent ethnic gangs from blossoming in the urban districts, and triggering the SJWs until they're literally shaking and can't be bothered to do anything.

Okay, I'm done.

I'm not gonna call myself particularly smart, but I'd like to think myself self-aware. And every day I wonder why, if there is a god, why He would make me like this. Sometimes I wish I were merely a dumb animal. At least then I would not know the cruel and terrible nature of my sex's nature. I wonder when the dread of it will be too much to bear.

autist mode engage

Your autism is painful

Some girls, and I have dated a few, need the crazy fucked out of them regularly. They also need your load. It was like prozac for one I dated. (Of course there is the pregnancy downside.)

I think that's very sad to hear. While I was talking about how women are generally weaker than men in a vast array of properties, that's because of some urgency relating to the developing philosophies of this community and other like it. It's important to remember that women are stronger in other properties, not less numerous, and women too need to reclaim some pride and truthfulness around their own nature. Home and local community, but also daily life spirituality has always been the domain of women. There is a reason why a priest or judge in our civilization historically have been pretty much crossdressing as a grandmotherly figure. It's an archetypal remnant that goes deep, that we've left behind in our progress. The most resourceful of women have reached almost the pinnacle of power in society through the manipulation of these forces. This is not altogether wrong, as long as it happens in the right context. What I'm trying to say is there is much to be proud of in being a woman, just like there is for being a man. But nature and truth is turned on it's head right now and it's easy to forget it in the insanity.

Still, as you could read from my post, my primacy here is due to an urgency of teaching young men that they must take back a power that is now being placed where everyone suffers. Most women are now so unhappily out of control and most men so weak that now is not the time for considering concessions, compromise and "making the best of it." Men need to take back their power, everything hinges on that, and thus while I can see you are a person with some mental faculty I must make clear the only rational position here right now;

tits or gtfo.

If there's one thing I despise, it's self-loathing. Your nature is no more terrible or good than male nature.

They didn't. Bornze Age is what Minoans went through. Even after the collapse of Rome, people still know how to make and use Iron tools. Also, while Rome collapsed, the Byzantine and Sassanid empires rose and took Rome's place.

First of all, it's called religious zealotry.
Second, the Great Inquisition sought to eliminate Muslims and Jews from Spain and Portugal, which, by the European account, is but a good thing.
Third, the Crusades were meant to reclaim the rightful Roman land from the Arab Caliphate. Remember that Islam rose by sword, leaving a trail of massacre in their wake. Syria, Persia, and the biggest genocide in the human history, the Muslim invasion of India.
Fourth, there were three Renaissances between the fall of Rome in the 5th century, and the Italian Renaissance in the 15th century. All that was lost during the Roman times, was rediscovered until the 15th century.

Are you kidding me? Thomas Aquinas, Augustine of Hippo, Niccolo Machiavelli, John Calvin, Francis Bacon, Thomas Moore, Martin Luther (not really), Erasmus all those are philosophers who lived before the 17th century.
Not to mention Leonardo da Vinci, Copernicus, Johannes Kepler, William of Ockham, Paracelsius all scientsts and inventors.
How about the greatest artists of the Renaissance such as Michelangelo, Raphael, Donatello, Titian or, Leonardo da Vinci?
How about William fucking Shakespeare?

Just emerging from that phase myself actually.

You should see Quebecois and Acadians. It's not just spics, the pepsis too.

Thanks for the intel, screencapped.
Do you think there is any hope for the young women in the second demographic ("outcasts and NEETs in their 20s")? The ones bitter about living with their parents seem to be terminal SJWs, and the social ones are sluts that only a cuck would want to settle down with. The female NEET counterparts seem the most salvageable, if we can somehow awaken their motherly instincts long enough to get their acts together, but they're both few in number and sadly, out of the ones I've met, many were into degenerate shit like professionally camwhoring or getting pumped and dumped by guys they met on the internet.

I think that young men in that age group are best served getting their acts together and waiting for the coming Gen Z girls to become eligible young women. Part of me is sad for this lost generation of women, the other part thinks they deserve it for being so fucking horrible and annoying. It's not completely their fault given the age they grew up in, but I'm going to enjoy the schadenfreude all the same.

Exactly, and that's why you have to use the media mostly. They follow society, and society fashion is pretty much monopolized by media right now. What you have said is not wrong, but if there is one thing women gobble up like chocolate, it's media, especially social media. They are so gullible it's unbelieveable, you can sell them all kinds of shit.

Whites are not becoming redpilled whites are becoming angry. People like the one who screaming who is that girl are only making whites even more angry, the tide is turning brothers.

If you consider female nature evil then it is your outlook that is flawed, not women. Our nature cannot be flawed for it is what and why we are. Women's nature leads them to desire protection and guidance from the world of men. When they do not receive this they try to goad us into taking charge again by acting out emotionally, physically and sexually. Once the men of the west once again meet their responsibility then our women will no longer flee their own.

I also see it with women around 20 to 30. No wonder why so many women are depressed or cut themselves the fuck up.

psilocybin has a better therapeutic effect than anti depressants and without the side effect of turning you into an emotional zombie. it's rather the opposite and raises self awareness. in a (rather small study) two intakes separated by 2 weeks already brought 30% on a stable (still the case in follow ups) non depressed level.

you give us all a bad name. just stop.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_proof

Dumping my "Don't need feminism" folder. Some of these women might have piercings and stuff. I'm not trying to imply that they are Holla Forums-tier wife material. I'm just trying to prove a point.

Social proof is one hell of a drug.

What a feminist thing to say. Wake up!! The nature of women has always been known and necessary steps have been taken to keep them in check. Your personal opinion or that of 20th century humans has ZERO VALUE.

How long are you going to spam down the thread with your attention whores?

I think sandniggers have the right idea of beating their women to keep them in line

Filter me if it bothers you. I said I was going to dump my folder.

Women will virtue signal their anti-feminism when it becomes socially acceptable to be an anti-feminist. We are heading towards that direction.

I'm really really worried about what's going to happen to the later millennial (20yo) generation. I think our generation has the highest amount of people NOT having sex, while the minority fucks like rabbits, but not for procreation. Of course there are exceptions, but for the most part, this generation of whites is almost to the point of the Nips' issue with reproduction. Are we going to see an influx of 30yo women in 10 years having hoards of autism babbies? Will we get a true beta uprising? Will birthrates continue to drop until robowaifus? All of these are possible I think at this point. Maybe when shitskins are deported and jobs starts flowing again, when Trump trumps the kikes, we might see another babby boom, the only reason I'm not out having kids is because of economic and social/infrastructural issues. When our nation is stable, when there is a good environment to raise children again, I will be having kids, hopefully more than two. Thankfully as a man I have the luxury of waiting until my early 30s to have successful offspring, as long as I can knock up some early 20 something.

Women of my generation however are almost out of the question, unless I can find a unicorn and find a city/town with bright prospects for the future. They are either whores, don't want children, or want children but are communistic libshit feminazis who want to have THEIR own child, not raise a family.

I don't know what to feel anymore fam. I'm very confused.

Wondering this too

Lol look at all the idiots here getting fooled by these chameleons (women). The inherently evil nature of women will never change. Even if you defeat the Jews, women will remain your biggest, eternal enemies.

The qualities of women are falsity, treachery and ingratitude among others. Women are by nature petty-minded, jealous, quarrelsome and vastly inferior to men. Their inability to stop lying and committing evil acts at every corner is also one of their main issues.

It's not just sandniggers, but the niggers from Africa, the chinks and even the orthodox Jews who haven't succumbed to feminism. Even we always had the right idea.

All these women are as big a problem as feminists. Hell, they actually ARE feminists, they just think they're not. What they're rebelling against is the ultimate extreme manifestation of it. All these ladies have been taught their opinion matters, and here they are with their posters on their attention whore soapbox.

Just try telling them the natural truth that their political signaling is worth nothing, and that if they had any respect for themselves as women they wouldn't do it at all. See how deep the "anti-feminism" runs. These stronk independynt womyn would tear your muhsoggyknees ass a new one.

tldr; your folder is shit.

Aaaand the end. I think these were posted on Twitter as part of some GamerGate off-shoot hashtag. I also have a folder of European female nationalists and one of American female Trump supporters, but I think you've seen those already.

The most important obstacle for our movement is social acceptability. Now, that doesn't mean muh PR. That only dilutes the movement. It's mainly about moving the Overton window.

Every white girl I've ever met is either
the one white girl that I've met that I'd consider normal enough to possibly marry she said I was a puritan for being a virgin at 19 out of my own choice.
now Im not advocating race mixing because asians are just as bad, if not worse, and everyone else is ugly as fuck
sorry lads I won't marry someone who I can't trust, and I can't trust any of them

People like you are hilarious.

I'm willing to assume that you're the same people who post those beautiful pictures of absolutely stunning white women, braided hair wrapped around their heads, smiling against backdrops of rolling fields of green. You cry about how there are no 'real women' anymore and why you can't find a 'good woman'. Then you say that we should be beating women into submission, and you are unable to make the connection between that and your lack of women problem. As if any of those fucking stunning white women would want to be with wifebeating pieces of human trash like you.

Let me tell you, in the times of old you're fantasizing about, the 50's and earlier, women were indeed the homemakers. But you, as the husband, were not beating her like a television. She's your wife, she's your partner. She cares for your home, she gave you a family. She's your everything, she's your goddess, and you are required to treat her like one. No, it's not about "putting pussy on a pedestal", it's about treating the woman who gave you a family, her dedication, and her love, like the most important thing you will ever have in this world or the next. Because she is.

Now, here is where you call me a cuck, and claim that everyone beat their wives back then because you saw it in a movie written by feminists, and the proceed to live your lonely and miserable life. I will go spend time with the love of my life.

That's defeatism. As long as you have a beating heart in your chest and a working pair, you should be able to have kids. Don't waste your time on being sad about it.

He won the white women vote because women aged 50+ weren't raised to be morons.

Young white girls remain just as pozzed as before.

Stop making assumptions and false accusations.
There are no good women.

While the Abdul trying to promote his culture obviously is a retard, you are also a huge faggot. Things weren't better in the 50s by any standard, it was all an illusion, a false stability in a breathing space between more forceful agenda pushes.

Either that or you're actually a woman. You do sound like one actually, I can't say I've ever heard a man use the term "love of my life" outside of pulp romance novels. If so, tits or gtfo.

You just made an assumption and a false accusation.

Do you by any chance live near a city?

These women are holding these signs because they understand the power it gives them over dreamy men who yearn for a time that will never return.
They are putting on the front you want to see, a front which allows them to tap into the male wallet and attention the new "alt-right" has made available.
If the latest thing that groups of men were interested in, was rejection of veganism, they would be holding "I love meat" signs.
And you are an idiot for believing it, or more likely, a feminist engaged in deliberate and calculated deception.

This is a tried and true method of manipulation which hasn't changed in centuries, yet here the latest brood of teenage boys think they have found "the one", "true women".
Pitiful anima projection.

Women signaling to other women is important. It's how women change their behavior. Your immaturity shows.

Translation: as if any of these women want to submit to a husband.
Thanks for inadvertently revealing the truth about White women posing with "braided hair and fields of green", inside they are as feminist as any other modern whore.
They pose because they are getting money or attention. After the photo shoot, they put back on their slut costumes so that everyone can see the tattoos and piercings.
They drink feminism.
But they will act traditional to access male resources.

How do you plan on making more white children and raising them in a nuclear family together with your wife?

Another female drops in to reveal that, in fact, "women of the right" reject traditional roles.
A woman's job is to provide offspring and a male heir, to cook, clean and raise the children, and to honour her husband.
THAT IS ALL.

Ad hominem.

I'm not sad at all, just lost in the madness. I'm eager but at the same time worried about the next generations. Whites haven't really had an issue like this for a long while. Not only are we being outbread, but we are simply just not having children as much as we used to. This is across the board, it isn't just an American issue. I just don't get it fam. There are so many underlying issues it's hard to fathom what I can do to aleviate it other than having children myself

Who's talking about mindless sexbots. You thinking that women signaling to other women are important just shows how feminized you've let your brain become.

It doesn't matter, it has no impact and as soon as circumstances change it drifts off like a leaf in the wind. Women changing their behavior doesn't matter because most women change from situation to situation.

The funny thing is that while in the current culture I might be seen as a misogynist monster, in ay other time I'd be considered just a normal, sane guy.

Your pathetic attempt to shame me at the end is like a cherry on top that I relish on my muhsoggyknee sundae. It's like being back with my mother. Are you my mother?

“Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.”

Yeah trusting any young women today is just asking to get cucked, since their vagina has the most "sexual agency". Shit sucks famalam.

Actually asians are more much more sexually reserved. A lot of them will still be virgins at 20.

lad….
this is true, but the same for white women. there are still a lot of white women that are virgins at 20
the problem is once an asian looses her virginity she turns into an absolute bike and gets railed by literally everyone available.

Matey, it's so obvious that you're dealing with a woman.
They rely on two main prongs.
Shaming and attacking your male virility.
You can see this throughout the thread.
"Immature"
"Virgin"
"Mgtow"
"weak"
"beta"

I know user, but when it's a (1) poster I try to keep an open mind. It might be the lady proxyposting or it might be just an effeminate guy. There are getting to be a lot of them too you know, so you can't always know for sure.

What's the difference?
White women do the same.
Spoiler: they all low-ball their tally.

Chinks are far worse. not saying whites aren't far off though

It's a legitimate Varg quote. he said it in an interview with Metal Crypt and has it posted on his site.

burzum.org/eng/library/2005_interview_metalcrypt.shtml

Right-o. It's often assumed that a guy identifying as a Holla Forumsack has shed his feminist programming totally; but in reality there are degrees of deprogramming, it's a continuum and it's still very common for males who consider themselves Holla Forumsacks, to be harboring internalized feminist doctrine.
It's a very difficult thing to root out because due to its ubiquity it is seen as "normal" and "the right way to think" and "nice."

I don't know if you're talking about western ones, but i wouldn't touch them anyway, they have the same curse as white women.

From what i've seen that's not true either. Know a Chinese girl that had one boyfriend and was then single for 5 years after, even.

Varg never fails to hit the nail on the head, except when he's hitting Euronymous on the head with a knife.

Yes, and the problem is exacerbated by the fact that so many young men today have grown up with single mothers. These guys often grow up thinking that sort of shaming tactics is normal between guys too. They're usually quick to set straight though, in contrast to women who have it as an inherent quality and can't put it aside.

Waspish, effeminate remarks, shaming, back-stabbing, seeking group consensus before acting, attempting to use group consensus to push dissidents into line, all good indicators that a man was raised without a father figure or that you're actually dealing with a woman.
Single motherhood is a disaster and produces broken boys who often end up in prison.

How so? I didn't insult you.

White birthrates are falling. We need to get them back up by making more white children. Single motherhood is a cancer in society. A nuclear family is the heart of a society. Whether or not you choose to marry is your own choice.

So let me ask you again. You only complain but do you actually have a solution? How are you going to make more white children and raise them in a nuclear family?

I propose a side by side of "what women think men want" / "What men actually want". Where left is slutty dressed and right is traditionalist dressed.

Remember to report/hide D&C shills

Or communists.

You say this because you've been brainwashed. The evil nature of women has always been known. I'm not denying that some women are "less bad" but every woman is too fallen to ever be considered "good"

ye nah fuck ya.
go back to /stormfront/

I propose you do it yourself. Or if you're not good with MS Paint, at least find the source images.

This one is quite old.

Can someone please remove the obnoxious ear rape after she runs off? This video is golden.

I would say that applies to all humans.

shiggiddy diggiddy didgeridoo

Yes, but inherently men have far more "good" in them and women have far more "evil" in them.
In men the good mostly outweighs the bad, while in every woman the bad always outweighs the good by far.

WE AS MEN HAVE A LOT OF WORK TO DO TO APOLOGIZE TO WOMEN FOR FAILING THEM
Holla Forums SHOULD DEDICATE MORE TIME INTO FINDING OUT HOW

BASED LAUREN SOUTHERN QUEEN OF THE ALT-RIGHT
LAUREN > HITLER
YOU STORMWEENIES CAN FUCK RIGHT OFF
THIS BE GIRLPOWER THREAD NAO

The average man is failing women by being a slave for women?
Yeah no. Fuck you. Go to realsexism.com

Also, I'm really proud that this fem/pol/ trend is catching on. Two weeks ago, it was just one disturbed autist opening these threads, now we have the whole forum going bund deutscher madchen mode, way to go lads!

Hahaha, look at that insecure MGTOW incel faggot. I can smell the dried up foreskin from here. I bet you can't even get laid on Tinder, we don't need you womenhaters on the alt-right. We're taking off now and you can remain in your basements making memes and jerking off to Hitler.

Perhaps. I was thinking about the anons who went to the "End the Fed" protest and were surprised that everyone looked decent and acted like normal people. But yeah, guess I'll just contain my power level and monitor how guys act to subtle redpills. Can't wait to move out of the city, it'll be a lot easier.

Wew autistic femanons really do exist. And guess what, even they are cancer

excuse me?

So been thinking about this and I think we need to do this as an emotional argument first then use facts and logic as needed(A.K.A. way a woman argues) and to get to this point we need to find a meme that allows this to be favorable to us, few I have to propose:

Ad hominem shaming tactics and abuse. Typical feminist.
The hate against women is growing and you can't stop men from waking up to their true nature!! You're an indoctrinated white knight. All men should be misogynists.

It was a camaraderie thing apparently. Each soldier would have a "mentor" who occasionally fucked the space between their legs and when they got older they got their own younger boy. The whole assfucking think is way overblown though. As you said; if you took it in the ass you were a bitch so they never had penetrative sex with men they respected. Basically if you were emotionally attached to one of the people in your line you were less likely to falter.

We just need a modern Genghis to rape these sluts back into line.

This is a good idea. Bump.

Sometimes it takes an extremely difficult time/event to actually unfuck your life. For me, the event was devastating to me and I lost nearly everything and was looking down the barrel of my new pistol. This was my forge that refined me to what I am today. Your story sounds very similar to mine, from being an engineering student to taking anti-depressants (and subsequently going off of them), and it was this time period of devastation that fixed me. I think for many people, the rock bottom either destroys you or you bounce back. Not everyone has the ability to bounce back, and I hope many of the anons on this board have that resolve to bounce back. Many times it's what differentiates us from so many normies. Absolute resolve and willpower gets you to many places, my friend. Know you are not alone and there have been others who have walked your path.

I'm too lazy to go through and snag all of your posts, but I swear to god user, some of these are men. Maybe Holla Forums has just made me super suspiscious of any sort of masculine features on women, but you can never be too careful with all the pozz running around. Kind of like that trap with the Trump hat that was getting shilled a few months ago.

In this one especially

Fellow Canucklehead, or just close to the border?

Part of me thinks women are too much like children to ever truly redpill. That and I so rarely meet one that isn't a drooling idiot.

They can be lead and influenced, which is what we need to do, but I think women will turn on any man if the proper conditions are present, regardless of their thoughts on … anything.

They really only believe in status.

I think it's our job to make white man a desired group again, and that's about all we can do.

No, I think it's spineless pussies like you, who insist on trying to "fix" these low-quality women who hate their own race, that will keep women doing whatever they please, because they have no consequences for their actions.

Exchanging saliva with loose women is nothing to be proud of, speaking from experience. The fact that you are so proud of yourself for mingling with whores, and look down so much upon others who don't, shows that you are a cuck who settles for low-quality, promiscuous women. Also, wouldn't refusing to put your dick in a woman who has had other dicks in her before, the exact opposite of being a cuck? I think it's much more cucked to go sharing these public-use sluts and trying to "redpill" them.

Is this meant to say "you can't stop women from voting"? Frankly, I think it'd be a MUCH easier thing to just revoke women's voting, rather than try to redpill women. Women can not be redpilled. Only cucks who think they can "fix" whores think otherwise. But go ahead and keep trying to redpill the used-up sluts that you hang out with, it'll be funny.

We need to focus on getting pol out of the basement, employed, and dating first. Then we can worry about telling women to change themselves. Start with thine self

Completely wrong. Most of Holla Forums will never attain any illusory normalfag dreams of combat, valor and demure women. Society will not be fixed in our lifetimes. Holla Forums is a place where the outcasts of the outcasts channel their anger and hate for the injustice of it all into transforming society for those who come after.

Don't listen to people like this fag who tries to tell you what you can and can't tell people.

you clearly don't belong here, lurk moar or leave

Yeah, don't make an effort improve your personal life, just make an effort to spend all your time on this board talking about how you'll improve society to improve your personal life

It's possible to make your life better to the point where you can compete with and beat normalfags. It takes courage, dedication and resilience. All of us have those and can act on them if we dig deep enough.

Then why do they follow feminism you dipshit?

That's exactly what he's trying to say. When all of women's rights are revoked we'll also tell people that you can't put the oppression toothpaste back in the tube!

kek. tbf tho women do respond to the collective power of men. Till a year or two back, most men were heavily brainwashed with feminism. Today more and more women are dumping feminism as more and more men wake up to their oppression.
Fucking chameleons!!

He's the MGTOW shill that doesn't believe in race, borders, or demographic replacement aka white genocide.

I see she is an organ donor. Can you imagine getting a pornstars organs lol no thanks

Can you imagine getting the organs of a shit-eating pig?

The vast majority of women don't have any real political beliefs. They take things at face value and follow whomever barks loudest.

After i gave my girlfriend the lowdown on blacks (very few where she lives) she started avoiding them when she saw one and crossing the street.

It's why the control of media is so important.

Women are evil and they'll destroy you sooner or later regardless of their political beliefs. Best to lock them away for good.

underrated dubs

LONDON

Please team up with Roosh V and other neomasculinty sites. Double down

It is. I'll recommend sending them to something called Wife School. They exist

How? We're all social retards who spend all day in front of the computer, like you said.

Let me correct myself. Not just how, but where?

If posing as a leftie, and a white woman asks what she can do to help, be sure to give her the leftie spiel of "when a POC/lesbo/tranny/muslim is talking shut up and stop silencing us!

Noting wakes people up quicker than offering help and being rebuffed in the rudest way possible. It shows just how effective kike white guilt programming is that some white people take the abuse and feel they deserve it.

Where can I find this kind of porn?

Just wow.
For comparison here is a picture of something that has nothing in common with that feminin woman.

instagram.com/sexiesthair/

Source: instagram.com/sexiesthair/

Mfw fat girl could not keep up when she ran after her.

Kill yourself, faggot

dating or courting as it used to be known is perfectly fine. it's partly you proving yourself to the woman but from your perspective it should be about determining if the woman is worth investing in, and provides a chance to meet her family. dating as a "lifestyle" is degenerate and will lead to an unfulfilled unhappy life.

women can choose their partners but they should not choose single-handed. they should listen to their family because their older relatives tend to be wiser and care for them.

the sad on the left and pretty on the right is more positive, an upwards curve