Game Plans - Gun Rights

Alright, lets talk about the 2nd Amendment. It's clear we need to build up a barrier that'll prevent the Democrats from coming back and trying to force their AWBs down their throats so they can make money from the cartels.

We need to somehow convince the Trump Administration to do the following:

> - Kill the National Firearms Act of 1934, Gun Control Act of 1968, and Firearms Owner Protection Act of 1986.

> - Kill ALL trade restrictions on firearm importation so we can finally get some of those sweet South Korean M1 Garands and Russian SKS. Make it so companies are required to construct new weapons on US soil.

> - Remove federal funding to any state which has currently standing Assault Weapon Bans, Magazine Cap Limits, May Issue CCP, and any form of registration outside of the federal automatic weapons and explosive registry.

We must push for these things in order to secure our 2nd Amendment rights. We must secure our fatherland through superior force!

Other urls found in this thread:

apply.ptt.gov/yourstory/
youtube.com/watch?v=lJs9sBBjLls
youtube.com/watch?v=HY_lPyHyqLU
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/conservative-activist-jailed-pulling-gun-gang-thugs-trying-kick/
bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/11/22/this-lawsuit-could-shatter-all-federal-gun-laws/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm with you, and I'm definitely of both the Shall not be infringed and the Cold dead hands ilk, but GCA '68 is never going anywhere. That's the law that established the Federal Firearms License scheme, and brought all firearm manufacturers, distributors, and retailers under purview of the ATF.

Also
Why? I can see doing away with the concept, and certainly eliminating federal reimbursement or other funds that would be better spent on roads or bridges or gassing kikes, but why punish departments that have done them? Punish them how? To what extent? Punish them once, or punish them forever?

Other than those two things, I'm behind you all the way.

Fuck that. The less burgers mess with AKs the better the quality

We need to somehow get a SCOTUS ruling that the only constitutional restrictions to the 2A are restrictions that would also be constitutional for voting.

If voter ID laws are unconstitutional, then laws requiring IDs to purchase guns should be unconstitutional too.

Except we want voter ID laws.

Can't wait. Eight years from today hopefully I'll be riding with a machine gun mounted to the roof of my car.

Make leftist choose one. Rank and file democrat voters most of whom have IDs will accept Voter ID laws before they accept no-ID gun sales. DNC politicians won't since they rely on the rigging. It forces them into a bind.

Sorry to say but the big American firearms companies were bought out by Jewish neo-Cohen speculators so they churn out shit.
Zastava, Molot, etc. all superior companies at the moment even if their firearms are a little rough around the edges.

Either one is bad for us. Conceding anything to the left is retarded. We will get both and there is nothing they can do about it.

there are dozens of smaller companies making high quality ar's for a fair price. bcm is the most popular. support the smaller, american companies.

The barrier is you actually using your firearms on government personnel. If you physically kill the people who attempt to restrict your 2nd Amendment rights, they don't exist anymore and the problem goes away.

Not true at all. The issue with american firearms is the same with most firearms around the world. - they haven't been innovated in 70 years.

Out of curiosity, are you saying that the GCA will never get taken down because there's too much popular support for it among the general public? Or from firearms manufacturers and the industry in general?

No, he's right about kikes owning up huge swaths of the large American gun firms and he's right about many smaller European firms putting out better quality products.

Black friday is coming up and there are some serious deals on new guns (which means you can go to a pawn shop and seriously haggle with them over prices if you want to roll the dice on a used one)

That being said, if you are dead serious about getting something put in the constitution about guns (or anything for that matter) then it is time to start planning now.
The odd path to do this is a constitutional convention. Blue states are right at the edge of being shut out of vetoing anything proposed during the convention. We just need to flip one blue state and retain the red ones.
If Bannon has Trump's ear then Trump knows this, but we should still try to get his attention.
If we could open a constitutional convention and shut out every liberal fuck from vetoing amendments we could shut them out of power forever. Guns, Immigration, Civil Rights…everything could be pushed in our favor and kept there. We could step on the neck of every commie bastard at once.

They already have both. The status quo on both issues is the way they like it. IDs for guns, no IDs for voting.

Fixing both of those would be ideal. Fixing one or the other is still better than the status quo.

I meant neither.

They don't view choices as a contract like we do. That's why they always go back on things and act like they dindu nuffin. I say turnabout is fair play.

Is their any possible method for us to bombard Trump's administration with emails regarding the concepts I posted in the OP? We need to use our majority in the House, Senate, and Supreme Court to the fullest extent in order to ensure the democrats can never make a move on 2nd Amendment rights ever again.

Fuck no, no registrations of any kind. Registration of arms has zero legitimate purpose.

YES.
NO. Why the fuck do you want these "registered"? That's just a fancy way of saying "making a list of people for the Dumbocrats to go after".
Yes and no. You keep the restrictions on foreign imports but allow foreign companies to open local manufacturing.
You can already create, finance and arm a militia group. Why do you want a "militia book"? More lists of bad goyim?
Existing law (ie. the Constitution) merely needs to be enforced. This comes back to SCOTUS striking down unconstitutional State laws against carry.
Now this is a good idea, but the federal registry has to go too.
No, that's free market enterprise. If some group wants to go around buying guns, that's just business.

The purpose of 2A is to allow the people to self organize as infantry. As someone who has been in the military for 10 years, about the furthest you want to go on legalization is an M2. After that, financial barriers to entry are too high and you're really just helping corporate militia.

Try this: apply.ptt.gov/yourstory/

How about AT and AA missiles? RPGs and Stingers (or older models of it) can be purchased for roughly the same price as a pickup in many parts of central america.

For new vehicles, yes. For old tanks, field artillery and APCs: no. The expensive part is finding land to train with it on.

I would like to see something like vid related with a guidance system made legal. The only stipulation must be that it is homebuilt, so only whites (people who actually engineer things) can have it.

Also, make explosives like semtex and c4 legal in small quantities. If there is to be another civil war, it will most likely involve hit and run attacks on the part of the militias.

You need to consider operational, supply and maintenance costs.
How many shells can you afford, do you have replacement arts, do you have facilities to fix it?
A group with more resources has an inherent advantage. Now you're facing the Google Army. What do?

Not necessary. Only whites would be able to afford such things anyway.
Not if we were allowed to own and use it. It would all be bid up and priced out of the range for people who would use it recklessly or with criminal intent.

Just look at machine guns. Only two murders with legally owned machine guns since 1935. Legal machine guns are sufficiently expensive that nobody uses them for crime.

My only concern would be sand niggers with foreign Saudi funding, but that's what we have intelligence agencies for.

Arabs are bad at war.
Limit the 2A to basic infantry and sniper weapons and you're good. You don't want full kit to be over $10-15k (approx) per member.
Legalize all ammo and pay attention in chemistry and you can be a successful guerilla force.

That's true, especially with old armor with parts that may not be produced anymore. I was thinking something basic like a BMP or T-72A could work, but expensive part would be the land to practice with those vehicles.

For an 81mm mortar? It depends. Are we still going to have to tax stamp them and obtain explosives licenses. I can't imagine comp b is too expensive for average civilian ownership. I don't know about howitzers and such. Have the same problems as tanks and other heavy armor.

Rocket artillery can be made and stored cheaply. That and mortars are typically what insurgents use.

I don't think there is anything stopping google from creating a PMC, which would effectively be the same thing. I might be wrong though.

Not true. In addition to the Saudis, you would have problems with cartels and groups funded by people like Soros. Its why I think adding a brainpower component is useful. Keeps them out of the hands of browns and libs.

Machine guns are a bad example. Most crimes, including murders, are committed with pistols. Having an automatic pistol won't do much of anything in those situations.

I honestly don't know about where I would set the limit. I want whites to be the primary beneficiaries of the new laws though. Maybe add a 5 acre land ownership requirement to keep out niggers?

Hue hue hue

How about no. Have you ever read the 2A? It's pretty clear…

What part about
don't you understand?

Yes. Shall not be infringed for land owning white men, as it was when the US was first founded. I don't feel comfortable with Abdul, Jamal and Carlos running around with rocket launchers, grenades, and machine guns threatening decent white people. They already do enough of that with what we can already own.

Both.

First, the Mad Moms crowd will never let that one go. Neither will the compliant (((media))) that runs to them with Think of the Children™ every time they want to get a law enacted. The good news is that our 2017 government will be entirely Republican controlled. The bad news is that the majority of people responsible for turning our country into an assblasted cuckfest got re-elected anyways. So that's kind of a tossup.

Second - the NRA helped write GCA68, as they've had a say in all major gun laws in the US. FFLs make a shit ton of money; selling guns in America is a very lucrative business. Even though profit margins are slim these days (and are only going to get thinner), anybody with good business sense can make tons of cash. I'm not sure what fraction of national, State, and various local economies are related to gun manufacture, distribution, and retail, but it's got to add up to something. Do you think all the FFLs are going to sit back and watch their livelihoods go down the drain?

I'm not saying it's impossible, but it's a steep hill to climb. It'll take another grassroots, nationwide movement on the same scale as the 18th Amendment in 1920, and its repeal via the 21st in 1930. (Fun fact: Prohibition was also pushed to the newly empowered women voters using the Think of the Children™ line.)

It's do-able. But there's a lot of work to be done to get to the point where it's a winnable battle.

Why shouldn't wealthy local businessmen be able to outfit their local militia with heavy weapons if they can afford it?

The Revolutionary War was fought in part with privately owned artillery and warships. Nobody ever commits crime with weapons this big or expensive the very occasional tank thief notwithstanding, so what's the problem?

That's a problem in theory, but not in reality. See: Legal machineguns.

Cartels aren't buying legal machine guns to commit crime, and neither are Soros backed agitators. This just isn't a problem in practice.

Owning land? The thing kikes have been buying every time they crash a market?

I understand it perfectly. Look at it in the context of anti-trust/monopoly law.
I'm pretty sure your rights are infringed upon if every large corporation has the capacity to purchase weapons that give them undue advantage. Trust me, when it comes down to it, you'll have enough of a headache dealing with foreign/domestic gov't military equipment, you don't want a corporate military trying to shift the conflict to favor themselves.

Its not perfect, I'll admit. But it stops most minorities from owning anything too powerful. And the same kikes that crash the markets and then buy up the land already control the government, in addition to the wide variety of PMCs and security groups that will be looking for work in such situations.

My point is that they already have those means at their disposal, but the common white man doesn't.

Legal machineguns aren't used because they are impractical for the most part, not because they are expensive. Most murders are commited with pistols. Its also a moot point when you have a third world hellhole down south and a border so open that you can sneak a tank through if you wanted.

I would add that part of the reason machineguns, like other NFA items, aren't used in crimes is because their owners typically aren't niggers/spics. When was the last time a silencer, or a legal SBR or SBS, was used in a crime?

Latter part meant for

The hearing protection act would be a good first step.

How many killdozers for BLM could Soros bankroll?

How many killdozers for BLM has Soros bankrolled?

What, and artillery would be more convenient for street niggers than a $100 pawnshop blowback psitol?

That's the thing though. They already do that. And it's already illegal. Making something illegal won't stop Carlos, Jamal, and Abdul from doing something, as they're all criminals by nature anyways. Making it legal gives those of us who aren't a much, much better chance. You ain't doing away with crime, but you can sure as shit make it easier to put down.

It already is. "The right to keep and BEAR arms shall not be infringed."

Getting SBS/SBR off of the NFA would be a fantastic second step. Re-opening the machine gun registry would be a phenominal third step.

Or just get rid of the fucking NFA in the first place, but the way laws tend to work is you chip away at them over time. That said, CURRENT YEAR + 1 has wound up being magical so far so who knows. Still.

Seriously there is NO FUCKING REASON AT ALL for SBS/SBR's to be a legal classification of firearms as restricted as they are. None. Normies think machine guns equals better at killing people (they aren't) and are better for mass shootings (which they also aren't) and are more suited for crimes (which is laughably untrue if you've ever had any experience with one), so I at least get why that one's restricted (it shouldn't be, but I get why normies are so afraid of them in theory, ignorance, same as everything else).

There is FUCKING NO REASON for shotguns and rifles to have an arbitrary barrel/overall length requirement added to them in a world where handguns exist and are legal and more or less unrestricted and piss easy to make.

We might find out this January.

He has helped fund/currently helps fund the war in Ukraine, and is bankrolling riots around the country as we speak. He probably hasn't resorted to funding armies/PMCs here yet simply because he hasn't destabilized the US to the point to where he could do that.

I guess you're right about that.

That's true. A lot of our problems could be solved by getting rid of niggers and kikes.

Yeah. Its pretty ridiculous that silencers, short barreled shotguns, and SBRs are regulated at all. Its all arbitrary.

Machine guns got banned because bank robbers with fast cars were using them to completely overwhelm local police in the 20s and 30s. They weren't killing people en-masse, just laying down tons of suppressible fire. It worked very well for them, at the time.

Of course times have changed. We now know that strategy no longer works. Police have fast cars now, telephones allow police between towns to coordinate, and police have the firepower to counter it. Two jackasses tried it in 1997 in North Hollywood and totally failed. No bankrobber is eager to replicate their failure.

I never understood the purpose of the SBS/SBR regulations.
What the fuck is that even supposed to stop or fix?

Only so many fighter jets, MBTs, ADS, etc are made, and 99% are in the hands of real military.
I'm not really worried about a street nig flying an AH-64. I WOULD worry about a corporate group operating at that level.
Honestly, it's mostly regular old guns that citizens ought to be able to own. RPGs/mortars/etc are really unnecessary. You can rig a shaped charge in very little time, and rig it to victim detonate on armored vehicles. Ammonium Nitrate explosives are super easy to make too, and most of the materials are legal.

If Trump continues to pay attention to Don Jr, I think you'll have your wish.

This may very well be fudlore, but I heard that SBS/SBR regulation came into existence to stop niggers from sawing off rifles (which they could and did own) for purposes of crime. This was back when handguns suitable for street crime weren't cheap as dirt and freely available to niggers.

I can see that being reasonable for the time.
Kind of pointless now, though.

For the folks talking about RPGs and stuff, you gotta remember that RPGs can pretty much be made with a tube, and a tin can with fins.

Modern RPGs are actually pretty difficult to make. You have to get the main charge just right in order to be able to use it, and since the main charge is made out of complex chemistry, there aren't that many legal RPG-7s out there.

RPG-2s use blackpowder as a propellant, and since they have no booster, are far easier to make. I've considered converting a deactivated one into useable condition again. The thing that stops that is the fact that I would have to get a tax stamp for each grenade, and probably have to get an explosives license to have the required quantities of explosives on hand.

In additon to the above, RPG-7 rockets have anti-detonation fuzes that have a role similar to what is on 40mm grenades to prevent detonation up close. I'm not sure if RPG-2 rockets have that feature. Either way, propelled AT weapons are pretty much necessary for guerrillas to have, so they won't get crushed by the first Bearcat that drives up.

Basic mortars are piss easy to make, but modern mortars use complex firing fuzes and spin in order to improve aim. ANFO is relatively easy to make, but since OKC and 9/11, blasting caps necessary to start it off require licensing. Its also getting harder and harder to find good, non-prilled AN, since its being gradually phased out with stuff like urea nitrate (which can still be used, but it isn't as powerful).

You have other easy to make but illegal/too expensive to use shit like rocket artillery and short range ballistic missiles as well, but that's going beyond the scope of a typical infantry regiment.

Not exactly the same thing, but notable in it's own right.

Try pick related instead.

Just make it a federal crime to pass an AWB and put in a clause that let's anyone walk up & arrest the offenders.

At the same time pass a bill that repeals any remaining state level AWB

Isn't that a recoilless rifle?

More in common with the Panzerfaust then an RPG.

Put the Following in both the the Federal budget and the NDAA for redundancy to make the reforms pass!
No need to pass an independent bill, just late ride bills that have to pass.

-Federal Constitutional carry which nullifies all anti-carry statues in the country

-Allow truckers to carry

-Repeal NFA

-Forbid any Federal Assault weapons ban,overthrow any state-level assault weapons ban, including guns banned by name,and banned features.

-Reform importation rules so you could import guns like this AK,and the mp7 without any fuckery that's sporterization which makes the guns unreliable

youtube.com/watch?v=lJs9sBBjLls

youtube.com/watch?v=HY_lPyHyqLU

-Force the military to allow vet bring backs,force military to dump Ammo &Small arms onto the surplus market, ban them from destroying ammo & small arms.

-Let people distil any form of alcohol for personal consumption without an license , and make it easy for people to acquire a license to start a craft distillery.

-Federal Castle Doctrine and Stand Your Ground law

It’s time Americans put our guns to good use and start putting down the scumbags that plague our society. Free Michael Strickland!

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/conservative-activist-jailed-pulling-gun-gang-thugs-trying-kick/

"Conservative Activist Jailed After Pulling Gun on Gang of Thugs Trying to Kick His A$$ (Video)

This weekend Michael Strickland, a former contributor at The Gateway Pundit and Progressives Today, was jailed in Portland, Oregon after he pulled a gun on a gang of thugs who were going to kick his a$$ at a black lives matter protest.

Last year Michael was jumped by an anti-gun activist who broke his arm in three places at an anti-Second Amendment event.

This weekend Michael was confronted by a gang of men and he pulled out his gun. The story made headlines and Michael was thrown in jail. Michael has a concealed carry permit in Oregon and can legally carry a weapon. He was being threatened and he pulled the gun on his would-be assailants.

Apparently, the state of Oregon issues concealed carry permits in Portland but you’re not allowed to use your gun if you are being threatened with an a$$beating."

At the same time pass a bill that repeals any remaining state level AWB

Nice meme, but they do work, even WASRs

They are incredibly useful, but they are mostly passive defenses, like landmines. You can't take IEDs with you on a raid and offensively use them in a fashion similar to a RPG or other AT weapon.

The IRA had some brilliant improvised weapons designs, but none of them could compare to something factory made, like a RPG-7. You can also check out their mortars. Pretty impressive for what they had available.

I believe is a makeshift RPG. It looks like it works similar to an RPG-2, with the booster charge being held separate from the warhead rather than attached at the time of firing.

The main reason was that they were going to BAN HANDGUNS. Such a ban makes no sense if you can saw-down a shotgun or a rifle to handgun size.

What are you about? Are you implying that well-made/original-Russian AKs are somehow low-quality?

This really appeals to me on an aesthetic dystopian level.
I play too many video games

not that im for gun rights, but Obama is pretty much the lamest president on earth,

Suppooosedly he has his hands tied by the big scaawy NRA and gun lobby on the issue of gun legislation, but the one piece of policy he brags that almost all of america wants according to some survey they got a bunch of retards to take, that there should be background checks on all gun purchases, this dumb nigger cant be bothered to lift a finger to implement, on an issue "he cares deeply" about.

King nigger spent his presidency taking a shit on the 4th and 14th admendments, let alone caring about 1st or 2nd when hes a constitutional law scholar, and with every issue he gives long preeches to his lefty audience about all the amazing things hes going to do in policy, and all he does is sign a paper with no legal weight to it and pats himself on the back

if he was actually serious, the US already has an instant background check system in place. expanding the provisions to include the requirements of NFA licensed dealers in the sale of firearm (which doesnt require a vote in congress) which then ensures the infrastructure in place to then say add a line in either NDAA or PATRIOT or one of those jingoistic bullshit acts passed in the past 15 years like the NSERS program, which literally was a list of foreign muslims in the country that says "in light of recent terrorist attacks,all firearm purchases now are required to go through a licensed NFA dealer" buuutt oh wait, your current policy is not to actually call terrorist acts actual terrorism, congress never bothers reading the shit they sign off on, and none of those fuckers would have the fortitude to filibuster the PATRIOT act

according to king nigger, legislation "that could save just one life" is justifiably, but he cant be bothered get off his ass to actually run an issue "he deeply cares" about, so etiher hes just a shiftless nigger from chicago used to coasting on his words, or hes actually afraid someone even crazier than us will bullet in his thick nigger skull like he deserves, so he doesnt bother actually doing anything out of fear for his miserable life

supreme court immediately denies corporations civil rights as persons? duh which they should fucking do anyway, since corporations by law arent anywhere near culpable for criminal acts as actual humans are

Things are looking good for gun rights. There has definitely been a noticeable nation wide shift towards progun since Sandy Hook. I haven't heard any updates on Hollis vs Lynch or Watson Vs Lynch in a while and I think Hollis was the more likely one. This article is relevant too and the Trump administration hasn't even begun on the system yet.

bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/11/22/this-lawsuit-could-shatter-all-federal-gun-laws/

It's not a matter of waiting anymore though, we have the numbers, we should act.

We should take back our Gun Rights Cake. Fuck the compromises!

We have to wait until Trump can stack the supreme court. Remember the supreme court approved of college affirmative action.

Yet instead we can just pass late riders on the Federal budget and the NDAA.

I WANT TO BELIEVE

If the Hughes Amendment is repealed I will wear a MAGA hat to a machinegun store.

theres kind of a problem with the court itself if you have to actually "stack" the court to simply defend constitutional rights which enable said court to exist in the first place

The court gave itself the power which forces us to defend our rights.

The Constitution means whatever 5/9 SCOTUS judges say it means. I'm not sure how to fix that, but as long as it is the case then we need to keep a friendly majority on the court.

I AM

Modification of Judicial Powers Amendment
A decision made by the Supreme Court of the United States may be overruled with a two-thirds majority vote held by the people or congresses of the states.

Modification of Judicial Review Amendment
In order to overturn a law enacted through a vote, the Supreme Court of the United States must vote with a seven justice supermajority.

Modification of Congressional Powers Amendment
A two-thirds majority of the states may override any federal law or regulation.

what would our elections be like if in order for any official to be elected to power they must have 2/3 of the vote?

Why do we fuck over 50 percent of the population if a person were to have 3% more votes than the other guy?

Under Article 3 Section 2 of the Constitution there is a provision by which the Congress can denote that a statute is exempt from judicial review. It's a powerful tool and the danger in using it is that the Democrats might use it against us. They don't need the constitution though so maybe it doesn't matter.

Fuck off you god damn statist boot licker.

Would minors be able to carry handguns?
Would both parents have to sign off for it?

I wonder who could be behind this post…

the amount a drug dealer pays for 2 glocks that havent been used in any murders, he could afford a cheap legal class 3 firearm like a mac 10

criminals have to pay the criminal that sells the weapons who went bought the weapons from a straw purchaser or through a source the have to pay for the weapon itself

this is because of branding

many/most people dont actually look at the quality of the product, but rather decide by what they have been programmed to associate with the brand. as a result branded product get away with beeing shit.
wich is why buying branded products is almost always a bad idea.

It's more to deal with the fact that no politician in their right mind would allow explosives, automatics, or anti-tank/aircraft weapons into civilian hands.