Culling degeneracy going forward

WHITE SURVIVAL IN THE USA DEPENDS ON QUANTITY AND ON QUALITY

Inasmuch as important and urgent to stop and reverse non-white immigration and to have more whites and less of the other races in the US, it is also important to stop and reverse the degeneracy of whites.

The most prominent issues in this matter are abortion and gay marriage. Not for their biological effects (which are already bad enough) but for what they represent for a racially conscious white US populace.

Both of them ultimately dissociate sexual pleasure with the duty to kin to breed and raise children.

The paradigm in a child's mind growing up in a country where this degeneracy is permitted is that their first duties in life is to provide pleasure to themselves instead of serving their extended family continuing forward.

If it is possible to push (or support) Trump in making the US a nation that prioritizes whites (which is would be a natural result of removing gibs and anti-white discriminatory laws), remember to also push for a healthier white nation in body and mind.

Eliminate the physical Jew and the cultural Jew.

Other urls found in this thread:

betterfunner.com/2012/10/how-my-books-cover-was-designed/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wish somebody would photoshop that book, to make that kid bruised and bloodied, give him a black eye or something.

And give the Moms degenerate tattoos.

White survival in the USA depends on repealing anti-white immigration laws and purging Hollyjew.

It would only be a short term solution if the minds of majority whites are still corrupted by the jew and would oppose the "ebul purging of the chosen people".

Not very familiar with that surname but a cursory internet search shows there's a synagogue in Košice Slovakia built in 1927 by a 'Ludovit Oelschlager'

Name the Jew is always fun

In theory, the whites that are full on degenerates or anti-white are most of the time city dwellers and placed in very hardcore liberal states. I'd say that there'd be much more benefits in actually making those who are NOT city dwellers, Californians, Jew Yorkers and so on so forth to move in the same places where their ideas are the law. This would allow for two very positive things to happen: on the one hand, you reshape the counties they come from by having only the whites who felt like staying there be the majority; on the other hand, as most of them do not know the horror that living in a mongrelized nation really poses, this might force them to come to the realization that they might be doomed.

Wish granted.

Real life version of this

Designing the front cover of “How to Marry a Finnish Girl” was exciting and I wanted to be involved in the process. As a marketer I know the importance of retail packaging. And as a PR guy I know the importance of building buzz. A book’s cover is its first impression. So naturally I wanted something striking and intriguing.

My editor hooked me up with the super talented, and super patient, graphic designer Laura Noponen and basically gave us free rein. My editor never suggested a photographer for the cover. I guess my face would deter customers.

Here was my original pitch to Laura…

date: Tue, May 24, 2011 at 9:55 AM
subject: Re: Vs: Book cover

Laura, hi

If you don’t know, the book is called “How to Marry a Finnish Girl” and the subtitle is “Everything you wanted to know about Finland, that Finns wouldn’t tell you.” It’s a humor book about Finland, but it’s quite edgy – it’s not a tourist book at all, and avoids all the typical Finnish cliches. It’s targeted to Finns and foreigners who already know quite a lot about Finland. So I’m looking for a book cover that’s both 1) Humorous and 2) Edgy.

I have two ideas for the book cover….

1. Do you know that famous Väinämöinen/Aino painting of the man chasing the woman in the lake? The cover would be a depiction of that painting, but the man is a foreigner, of maybe African or Middle Eastern descent. The idea is to take that classic painting, update it to 2011, and show what modern Finnish couples look like.

2. Ever seen a 1950’s American cookbook? I’ve attached a few examples. That 1950’s American-woman-wearing-high-heels-while-baking is the complete opposite of a modern Finnish woman – and therein lies the humor. I love that 1950’s illustrator style, it’s again very popular thanks to that show “Mad Men”. I kinda picture the classic “Elovena” girl, blonde hair and high cheekbones, but in a classic American dress baking some Karelian pastries. Maybe her husband is an African guy wearing a suit, heading out to work. It would be a clash of American and Finnish cultures, all done with that 1950’s font and style.

Do any of those ideas resonate with you? Do they stir your creative juices at all? :-)

Thanks so much for working with me on this!

– Phil

betterfunner.com/2012/10/how-my-books-cover-was-designed/

Come now, that picture isn't so bad. It's a nigger being raised by degenerate lesbos, there are worse things in the world. :^)

The cartoon degenerates are already spoiled goods. A joking shitpost != "let untainted, unspoiled women become lesbian trash". If there were an IQ test required to post on this board, you would have failed it.

Make the moms fat.

I got lazy

Danke

So this is what its like like to feel unabated hatred.
Good.

Start by killing this whore please. Krystal Hendersen. I don't think she can be rehabilitated.

I haven't raged this hard at tweets in a long time

grotesque ..

Go ahead and try to "save" trannies, niggers and severely retarded feminists who are so fucked in the head they think they're "lesbians", you bluepilled retard. Let us know how it works out for you.

welcome to the club. enjoy the next five years now that you see this shit for what it is.

Ovens are too good for these demons.

You're the retard who thinks you go directly after the individuals.

Thanks for the cordial welcome.
I'm new here.

Have you even seen the statistics? Whites fuck whites as the vast majority, you're just wearing a tin hat to shill. I can't believe you would say that being white is so fantastic when all these SJWs are fucking white!

Why are their calves so fucking massive? Their thighs are twigs in comparison, it's disgusting.

The is the most minor thing here to have a gripe with unless you're going to hold moeposters to the same standards (please do)

And literally "Black man" in German

the book cover isn't a picture of 3 dead bodies