Donald Trump: ‘I Disavow’ Alt-Right Groups

Link(Breitbart): archive.is/DCrGv#selection-411.0-411.42

What is this shit? Is he just playing politics or did he really just betray his base? Will we even get the wall after all this pressure from the globalists?
I think this will continue forever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xc6fxLRUuZI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wtf I hate Trump now

go fuck yourself

Alt-right are our useful idiots.

Of course. Why wouldn't Trump disavow those spineless fag-lovers?

shoo shoo shill

lmaoing at you salty faggots people told you you will get cucked

Hes used us and now we are off to the gulag

I can't believe he's being so homophobic. I mean, it's 2016, you don't have to disavow people based on sexual orientation.

who?

Good.

JIDF, fuck off

I love how you are delusional enough to think that if Trump knew who Holla Forums were he wouldn't disavow us twice as hard. It was mostly 4cucks, the_Donald and twitter shits doing stuff. But if he did learn that 3000+ backwater turbo-nazis were egging him on, he'd disavow us too, because you know the reason he's disavowing the alt-right is because it's too racist, so what the hell do you think he thinks of us? Face reality idiots. The election is over and it's time to stop slobbering over Don's crotch. He was meant to be our tool to push the overton window. Not our God Emperor. If you really took that meme seriously, you are fucking moron who will be duped and disappointed your entire life while the Jews cackle in the background.

So many people here are fucking 90 IQ pseudo-niggers, I swear.

Good thing we're not the alt-right

you could at least try to look like you fit in here

Good.
Holla Forums is the antithesis of these attention whores.

He isn't opposing the alt-right for the same reasons we do. It's not like he thinks the alt-right are bad because they are pro-faggot and not nationalist enough. He opposes them for reasons that would mean he'd oppose us even harder. Trump is anti-racist, which you'd know if you didn't piss your critical thinking ability away on meme magic.

I've posted here for years. Nothing in that statement is remotely inaccurate. We overstate our importance all the time and then surprise surprise we get burned. I wish this board could go back to how it was before, before it turned into an activism board.

STOP REPLYING TO CONCERN SHILL THREADS
REPORT AND MOVE ON

GOOD

no you haven't

It was a false flag and Trump replied pretty based actually. I'm as NS as its gets I think and I would not have acted any different. Probably even harsher.
We can't just go full_rahowa now. Waaaay too early.

trump told me he secretly loves full/pol/ and think the_donald are a bunch of nigger faggots

Le /r/pol btfo exdee XD

youtube.com/watch?v=Xc6fxLRUuZI

These are the guys that did the salute with Tila. In the video they admit they're Jews and NOT NPI mamber. When asked why they attended they claim it is their "right" to see what NPI is up to.

Spread this video faggots.

And NPI?Richie get your shit together. Delete woes talk and go underground again. You're not helping, you're harming.

Too bad the media will say we are anyhow and you can't stop them.

We actually are

NICE TRY

no idea why i quoted

Daily reminder:
Trump disavowed the alt-right, but not the far-right.

nice try you sad fucks

Why don't we fucking raid Holla Forums they deserve it

Why the fuck is this a surprise? Were there any people on here actually convinced that Trump is a WN and shares our priorities? If so, you need to immediately hang yourself because you're too stupid and naive for this world. Trump was always supposed to be a tool for us to spread racial consciousness among white people, the "god emperor" crap was just memeing.

the alt-right is a light version of Holla Forums, you can delude yourself all you want but Trump just told you to fuck off

He's ashamed of their lack of Machiavellian tactics.

Coming right out at a national conference and declaring sieg heil is fucking absolutely retarded and does nothing for the long-term battle ahead of him.

Fuck those LARPING retards.

But we are. :

Some people fell for the memes.
Trump is truly a moderate. Just because the left is screeching at him is no indication that he is far right. Its just a sign at how deeply left our nation has become that a true moderate man like Trump is vilified.

you sound like a leftist, kill yourself

He wants to fix our economy and part of that is fixing the demographics.
Unless he is lying, he shares our priorities but not for the same reasons.

Mr. Trump just wants the media to shut the fuck up about it. He has bigger things to deal with right now.

alt-right is for pussy footers and opportunists like milo

wtf I hate Trump now

Fuck 'em.

Unfortunately, there are people dim enough to think "oh hey, all the faggots and mudpeople despise him, he must truly be one of us!"
But yeah, he's a moderate through and through, hell the proposal to build a wall is actually legislation that was passed in fucking 2006.

Oh, no. Not the media.
What will we do if something that only knows failure will go after us like that?