Brooke Baldwin is crying & she kicked him off

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rhv8LlMvovU'
youtube.c
youtu.be/4-isDnneRuo?t=7m58s
twitter.com/BrookeBCNN/status/801157003150315520
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Video?

jew theater on the clinton "news" network.

this. somebody get a video of the niggering.

OP is a faggot once again

oy vey it was like annuda shoah ooga booga dat cracka whipped me mayne

Wait, I screwed that up. Just take this.

Bloody hell, he used a word.

wew

theres no sound, but I can see the exact moment when the 2 morons on the left shit bricks

This is fucking nothing. I thought she would literally be crying.

You forgot the audio stream, somehow.
> youtube-dl -f 22 'youtube.com/watch?v=Rhv8LlMvovU'

God damn it I wish I had the webm of someone posting "Nigger" on Holla Forums while loud music played.

Doesn't include her getting triggered at the end
it's at 8:00
youtube.c om/watch?v=4-isDnneRuo

that's the way brooke baldwin treated it. she tearfully kicked him off the show. show video of that!

Keke

The Baldwins pretty much need to be purged. Animal Mother can live, since he's not related to the rest of them.

Well, yea. The robot is programmed to react to that word. No way it can hear it and just let it slip by, in any context. I always said it was the most powerful word in the english language. Just making that noise with your mouth can provoke a visceral reaction even from someone who's otherwise somewhat intelligent. Some people would outright assault him for saying that, even if he is quoting someone else.

That doped ass nigger looks like he's barely conscious the whole time, then he wakes up for a second when he's called by his true name and promptly goes back to the ape stare

It is amazing how these people freely allow themselves to be emotionally manipulated by a magic word. With a simple utterance, I can completely modify their mental state with no apparent resistance from them.

They genuinely don't know the first thing about being the master of your own emotions.

He may be a butt pirate, but he's making the word nigger great again

lol, this is the same clueless tart who thought the 400lb hacker known as "four chaannn" was one person and didn't know squat about Trump term limit proposal.
Just another pretty face with an empty skull

funny part is, the fag is probably the first in line to defend niggers, while the CNN host would do nothing because it might hurt her career

youtu.be/4-isDnneRuo?t=7m58s

You mean niggers? No, they don't. That's why we call them niggers.

She's the definition of a bimbo reporter.

This one?

Thank you my friend.

Fucking children. "the n word". What is this, fucking kindergarten? Report the god damn news, you faggots! Virtue signaling fest. Everyone on that screen should have 7 8 years of bad luck

Was he trying to stump Sessions lel, get fucked by your own cancerous nonsense.

lol that virtue signalling at the end is almost Chris Cuomo "that sucks" level of fake

Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

I use that word as often as I can now - I NEVER use "the n-word".
That's pathetic, and people who do use that term always drive me to say "nicotine? Nairobi? Nematode?… Oh, you meant nigger?"

BE AFRAID OF WORDS, THEY CAN HURT US

she lost it!

they then cut to obama giving pointless awards to random people & michael jordan.

the bimbo is taking her breakdown to twitter:

twitter.com/BrookeBCNN/status/801157003150315520

Jesus Christ, that's an obscure ass n-word. Beneficial bacteria that damages and eats mosquito and gnat larvae.

This is what I got out of it.

Didn't Michael Jordan support cops and denounce BLM? Surprised they're still giving him attention.

Best MILF on CNN.

Is this a genetic thing? Every video of a white person saying nigger will result in this exact face.

A fucking nigger whore.

Nothing else.

Gas it.

Kikes BTFO dob jej

Dead souless eyes

kek

These people have all signaled to me that they are wonderful tolerant kind progressive souls that should be commended online.

She looks like a burner mate.

That word does not mean what you think it means.

Like clockwork.

Hey Carlos. Are you sweating yet?

0/10

It's all an act. They're just using it to try to reel in nigger ratings now that whites are abandoning them. There's no way a "journalist" of several years like her can get this triggered over a word.

it makes it twice as good. a nog gets stupefied, a dumb bitch gets needlessly flustered, & a gayjew gets BTFO. the winner is the white man who can laugh at it all

I love it when they start to eat their wounded. They should have a show about it on Animal Planet.

Okay, request for any AVfags out there. I don't have Premiere installed and I'm short on time today, so I'm requesting the following:

Thank you to anyone who does it. If you can't, I'll just try and get to it this week before the thread dies.

Never change, Holla Forums.

They have a kindergarten tier understanding of "offensive words/swears". The thing offensive about them is not the word itself or it's sound, but how and why it was said. There is nothing offensive about quoting it, it's nothing but a sound at that point. She's just having a melt down over being triggered by a certain sound.

he's right though
sage for offtopic

Never said he wasn't, but I knew when I posted the request that there wouldn't be any questions about timing or format or anything like that. I knew someone would either comment on the Ralph Retort or Red Letter Media even though both of those vids were merely handy examples and not endorsements of evil. An autist knows his own people.

I sell nematodes. Bizarre eh?

I'm going to start assuming necrophiliac is the n-word they mean, and continue the conversation as though that is what they mean. See how long it takes them…

>*and not endorsements of either

Fuck, there's one hell of an autocorrect. Too bad I'm not on my phone.

This sounds like fun. I am totally doing this from now on.

Words to live by.

I used to buy nematodes for an *ahem* indoor garden. When combined with mycorrhizae, they not only keep fungus gnats at bay, but they are also somewhat beneficial to nutrient uptake and breaking down plant waste to be used as nutrients again.

They're like coddled kids, they're weak and think that certain things shouldn't be happening to them and when it happens, they go from "we must kill tha crakkka" to "but mane, das rayciss u is jelous of muh dick n sheit, white people must do sumthing". Also can somebody post the other triggered nigger who made the big eyes please ?

Can Holla Forums please start its own country, already? I need a place to live where I can respect my countrymen, again.

So I take it the fag is against trump as well?

That's hilarious, these people stifle their own ability to communicate with each other. No wonder they lost.

What gets me is they say that shit all the time. You'd think they'd be used to it by now.

Soon.

Not soon enough.

Listening to this description of niggers, I have come to the conclusion that SJWs are mostly white niggers.

Correct.

BBC flood all over her page. No? I think it would be funny. Accuse her of being an old, race traitor whore.

Or, how about fucking with the normies and saying, she doesn't really care and is only acting because it's WELL KNOWN that HER FAMILY owned slaves?

I'd honestly prefer this more than anything. A small country with a tight knit culture would be so comfy.

This shit is so fucking telling

And that's a liberal faggot too, he should have known what was going to happen there

Nigger is the perfect example of Yuri saying that subverted people are programmed to react to stimuli.

We have a more accurate mental model of leftist behavior than leftists do. Stupid cuck probably earnestly thought he wouldn't take flak for it.

He knew it, he was trying to make a stand. Notice how he gets real nervous just before saying it?

I wonder if the whore banged wild monkeys on her journey as well.

That's normal for any cuck saying nigger. It's what happens when they are struggling with the taboo of the word. He wanted to say it to make his point more effectively, not because he wanted to take a stand that white men should be allowed to say the word. He thought he would be allowed to say it, but still felt uncomfortable in his gut because the taboo programming is so strong.

Sad Liberal Crocodile Tears

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

wew nigger wew

checked

quad-dubs confirm that 2017 is the year of the downfall of the nigger

NEGGEN RIGGER

so brave

The irony is that the nigger was the Trump Supporter. Jesus. The gay kike beating us to the Nigger game.

>Charles, I CANT EVEN
NAACP is unamerican as fuck though and was started by Jews to make niggers riot.

That's what he gets for being a gay ass nigger loving jew who said the word nigger

THE WINNER
IS THE WHITE MAN
WHO CAN LAUGH AT IT ALL

The bitch host wouldn't have done anything if she hadn't been told to by her earpiece.

who teaches this kind of shit to the murikans?

like, any word can be an insult if you say it in the right context, it doesn't even have to be a real one, just some made up shit.

She got the order to axe him through an earpiece. She looks down in a distracted way as the words are coming through. Hillary had this same body language and slightly disjointed delivery in the debates.

Sick digits tbh.

The nigger is actually the good guy, you stupid fuck. He's pro-Trump and pro-Sessions.
The faggot author was trying to make a point against Trump, and you're defending him because he said 'nigger'? HE IS THE ENEMY!!!

WE SHOULD BE POLITICIZING THIS OUTRAGE

if you think they're actually angry and not just using it as an excuse to garner attention and get someone they think is an enemy fired then you're a maroon.

notice half of the pieces of shit who got the "medal" were celebrities who spoke out against trump

Hang every last nematode

NIG'D

he liked it deep down

I really can't even believe this, at least make the line clear between nigga and nigger, and he didn't even use nigga.

>youtube.c om/watch?v=4-isDnneRuo

Why would he be sweating with all that ICE

it is so sacred, user
it is the worst word anyone can use (because noone ever dares using the word kike, i guess)

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Hahahahaha what a cunt

which maroon?
I hope its not the one that looks like a jew

Literally the definition of a limousine liberal, thinking he can get away with saying nigger because of his pedigree. I actually think it's fine to use it in the way he uses it, just like Cuck King's famous bit/

It's about submissiveness more than the word itself.
If you say "n-word" it shows that you're nonthreatening, that's the point.
It's about demoralization.

submission is speaking that retarded "newspeak" language

Is this before he cucked out or what?

yep

And the left shall teae eachother apart.

Tear*
please forgive any typos

Nigger

Isn't she in the "who is this 4chan" gif?

If he’s actually a faggot, we need to be getting faggots to boycott CNN for ‘queer-shaming’ or whatever.

With dubs comes Moonman's forgiveness

Agreed. However I think a better use of the word is in this famous bit

The irony of this is that MLK was the biggest nigger of them all.

Alternatively,

you reading the thread? That's not what we're doing.

(checked)
Exactly what I thought as well.

He may not be the black knight everyone thought he was, but he sure as hell wasn't the biggest.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
See? Nobody cares. Stupid liberals.

Thats homophoby, we should do something about it.

Believe it or not, the nig is on there defending Trump, Bannon, Breitbart, and some jew named Denard. I only watched about 20 seconds and he hit all those points.

The nig is actually on our side… per say.

This is what happens when you let lefty safespace infants take over your network. Wish someone would just come on and nonstop say "nigger, nigger. nigger, nigger". It's just a word you stupid woman.

Thinking about it, Kramer had his outburst in 2006 - ten whole years ago. He probably would have been treated even worse if he made that speech in these modern times when pic related exists

Michael Richards made a stand.

I think it's an effect of mental programming.
They made it taboo for white people to say "nigger" so that it has a maximum effect in the rare cases a white person actually says it.
Same as they did with the 9/11 buildings, that's why they removed those buildings from all old films, so they can program people to have a certain reaction to the image.

Erik "Dicks aint be the only thing I will be Blowing" Wemple?

This lying faggot is also a kike.

Every single one of them.

http:// www.cnn.com/2016/11/22/politics/charles-kaiser-n-word-brooke-baldwin-cnn-newsroom-cnntv/index.html

CNN already going on damage control and trying to make it seem that this Kaiser guy is a raging racist.

My favorite bit is that he hoisted himself on this petard of quoting a guy that said "Nigger," to make Bannon look like a piece of shit. Except even Brooke pointed out that had never happened.

leftist singularity. He was perfectly justified in using that word in that context if he was living in the 60's. Fifty-six years later, it's not even appropriate to use words and putting them into context. This is what thought control and polite-speak will look like in the coming decades because of the pc culture making a comeback in the late 2000's. Makes you wonder if we'll ever have free speech like we did years back.

lol